superflysister81

Thu, 26 Aug 2010 15:31:19

He played BET's 106 & Park Stage and spoke to crowd about his onstage meltdown
Embattled R&B star and Rihanna ex Chris Brown hit the BET 106 & Park summer stage in NYC earlier this week and ended up discussing his tribute to Michael Jackson, which took place at the BET Awards earlier this summer, during which he broke down sobbing while singing "Man in the Mirror," with the crowd.

"A lot of people don't know, I was going to see Michael Jackson the day he died. I was on my way to the Staples Center that day," Brown revealed to an overly excited crowd of mostly female admirers. "When I heard 'Man In The Mirror,' it just touched me. It wasn't fake. I know people were trying to put extras on it, but everything was genuine. That was my ultimate apology, hands down."

Do you think Brown's Jackson tribute was genuine or full of crocodile tears?

—Amy Sciarretto

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

On his way to meet Michael? Oh really now....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

hmmmm  mmmm  no i dont know....  :?  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

The tears were f-a-k-e. He wasn't going to get caught, until(unfortunately for him) a friend of his in the business ratted him out. He admitted telling Chris that he needed to cry in order to get his reputation back. Michael Jackson just happened to be the "perfect touch" to reach people's hearts. I find what he did manipulative. But thats just my opinion.

As for him meeting Michael the day of his passing/"passing"... I find that interesting. Why wasn't this mentioned by anyone else before? Kenny Ortega, Michael Bearden, etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

Whether someone suggested he cry or not I don't think matters... that could very well be true. But there's no way those were fake tears. It could have been planned, but that doesn't make it fake. Does that make sense? Maybe it doesn't to anyone but me haha.. all I know is I can cry on command (is that normal?) but every tear can be genuine. When acting, you still have to draw the emotion from a real source. And imagine being on stage doing a tribute to your IDOL. There's no way I would have been able to get through that song without crying...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Re: Chris Brown Talks About Michael Jackson Tribute
September 02, 2010, 06:37:03 PM
I believe his tears were real, I'm over that subject...but on his way to meet Michael on that same day he "died"?! And why are we just hearing about this over a year later? Seems like something that would have been mentioned earlier..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

Re: Chris Brown Talks About Michael Jackson Tribute
September 02, 2010, 06:51:00 PM
Quote from: "missdanipyt"
I believe his tears were real, I'm over that subject...but on his way to meet Michael on that same day he "died"?! And why are we just hearing about this over a year later? Seems like something that would have been mentioned earlier..

As with everything else regarding Michael Jackson and what really happened that day...  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal