all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

Could this be Michael Jackson at the funeral?
March 26, 2011, 10:54:44 PM
I was trying to find pictures of the funeral of the late Liz Taylor. I found this instead. Now is this picture taken at Elizabeth Taylor funeral or at his own funeral. I honestly don't see  it could be him. You can see a white circle it was already there. I did not add the circle. Please let me know what you think. Blessings.

[attachment=0:3p9ppg7w]thumbnailCA5S1T46.jpg[/attachment:3p9ppg7w]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Hmmm....thank you for sharing this picture!
It kind of looks like Lisa Marie???? But then again, the hair looks like a wig so I can't tell.
You ARE talking about the brunette with glasses on right??
I can also see Michael's body guard in there.  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

Thank you for sharing this picture. Can you share where you found it? I agree that it does look like Lisa Marie and the person next to her looks like it could be her daughter, Riley.

I thought Elizabeth's funeral was only family so Michael's body guard wouldn't be invited which means this must be a picture of Michael's funeral.  Just my guessing here...

Thanks for sharing. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

suspicious mind

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Thank you for sharing this picture. Can you share where you found it? I agree that it does look like Lisa Marie and the person next to her looks like it could be her daughter, Riley.

I thought Elizabeth's funeral was only family so Michael's body guard wouldn't be invited which means this must be a picture of Michael's funeral.  Just my guessing here...

Thanks for sharing. Blessings.
glad i wasn't alone seeing that  ;) cause i am startin' to worry about my sanity :lol:

i was wondering though when looking at the live stream. for all of the secrecy and the tent thing going into the entrance didn't i also see people there with camara equipment? what is the idea here? you invite only certain media and block out others? which i guess would be perfectly ok i was just wondering. i have trouble with the idea that these entertainers have trouble with the whole idea of media. abviously they need it to some degree. ( hum , kinda like government   ;) it is needed to a degree but then it can get corrupted and out of hand ).  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

That's definately from Michael's funeral and definately Lisa Marie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

I was trying to look for Liz Taylor funeral pictures and I found this one, already circled in white. I  thought it was Lisa Marie also. Since I was trying to find pictues of Liz I thought that would be her funeral. If I want to find this picture again, I can't OMG..  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal