MJonmind

Re: Michael Jackson -- Nazi Flick Fan?
July 25, 2010, 09:34:52 PM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
MJonmind: even though your post was long, it kept my attention very well. It got me to thinking that I really don't know much about what is going on around me, either past or present.  I tend to close my eyes and ears because I don't know what is a fact or a media lie.  It's even hard to turn on the local news because it is just so depressing.  Thank you for your post and helping to open my eyes and ears to what is going on around me.  
This might just be another part of Michael's message that I just now got.  So, thank you very much! :P

Thanks for responding. Many people have "accidently" died and many spent years in prison, trying to get some of these controversial things out in the open. Sarahli mentioned Shoah-business, yes, very big money involved. Tip of the ice-berg. Michael was probably getting dangerously close to revealing things, and that's why his life was threatened and his reputation ruined, to nullify anything he might have to say.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 25, 2010, 10:55:53 PM
Quote from: "heisinme09"
In his speech on July 6, 2002, Michael said himself that he was tired of the history books being manipulated to tell lies (paraphrasing here)....he knew....he took this opportunity to speak out about it...however, at the time, I don't know how seriously he was taken....even Al Sharpton, who stood by his side, was taken aback by his comments and back-pedaled to Tommy Motolla afterward, I read....but during this time of his life, Michael was realizing that he had a duty...an OBLIGATION..... to speak the truth....now, in retrospect, after his "death", people are taking him more seriously...I feel he started getting "political" with his HIStory material and then by the time "Invincible" came out, I think he was in such pain from the way he'd been treated, that he really started channeling his outrage slowing, but surely, and more vocally...little did he know what was about to happen to him in the next few years....little did he know that he was about to be arrested and prosecuted in a Round Two of false allegations, custom-made to destroy his reputation and thus, himself....this is no coincidence, People....he was SILENCED....The Powers That Be were threatened by his global appeal and the power that he had begun to realize he had....this wasn't about singing songs to make people happy and to dance around....this was about getting out a MESSAGE....and that message could not be tolerated....it's very clear to me....I believe this is all an integral part of why The Hoax had to happen....his legions of fans around the world would respond to him with an utter devotion had to be squelched....but, as Michael said at a later speech, "Little did they know that I, the performer, would "outthink" them".....that is one mouthful....that is KEY and one of the first clues he ever gave us for what was to come!

Peace!

:( You know, there are important forces that continue to work to ruin the reputation and legacy of Mike, so I wonder if he had the opportunity to save himself, as he was surrounded by people with bad intentions and that he may not have noticed. He could count on government protection? Who could support you? Does he have true friends? I think Mike should not have returned to the U.S., he could have chosen a beautiful place to live well and happily with their children without having to go through the pain of a return to the stage, it seems that he was tired, he wanted to work with other things , films, for example. He does not need to come back because he had already given much joy to the fans for about 40 years. That's why I feel a little guilty, selfish. Unfortunately, we are only now aware of all the evils that surrounded him. :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 25, 2010, 11:00:39 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Michael was an avid reader and liked History...  i also have read a lot about the second World War and Hitler..  doesnt make me a Nazi sympathizer..  with knowledge there is power...   MJ chose to educate himself.  I dont see why TMZ are making this an issue.

Well-said, DancingTheDream! Yes, MJ is an avid reader and a lover of History.  I think he had over 10,000 books in his personal library at Neverland. MJ is a great lover of knowledge and education.  I am a lover of military history of all time periods.  I have watched many films about World War I & II in my time. I am truly shocked that TMZ would hit below the belt like this :shock: .  The Holocaust is no laughing matter at all to me. It is a very dark period in human history.  I have met many Jewish survivors of the Holocaust. What precious souls these survivors are.  I love the Jewish people and their culture.  My Lord and My Saviour, Jesus Christ, is a Jew.   Without the Jewish people, I would not have my salvation without the line of David that Jesus Christ came through.  MJ loved and had many Jewish friends in his lifetime.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

PJ4MJ

July 25, 2010, 11:35:41 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 25, 2010, (Sawf News) - A story suggesting that Michael Jackson had a secret collection of Nazi documentaries, appears to be an unfortunate distortion of the facts.

The story, carried by NY Post and echoed by TMZ, has been spun by both the outlets to suggest that MJ was into Nazi ideology, when there is no evidence of that.

The story is based on Michael Jackson's purchase of Nazi documentaries, from November 1995 to March 1996, from a rare video tape and old TV shows distribution company - Video Oyster - run by Norman Scherer.

Jackson's former personal assistant, Scott Schaffer, reportedly hunted Scherer down and acted as the go-between.

According to the story, the Hitler flicks that Michael Jackson procured from Scherer included titles like "Nazis -- Of Pure Blood," "Oasis of the Zombies" and "Hitler's Children."

While telling the NY Post about the MJ's purchase of the videos, Scherer also told them that he thought the pop star had purchased the documentaries because he just loved the military garb and lockstep marching. The NY Post carried Scherer's opinion, but smothered it under its MJ-was-into-Nazis spin.

TMZ completely ignored what Scherer told the NY Post, and to make their sinister spin stick they put a photo of Hitler in full Nazi regalia next to a photo of MJ.

Scherer, who has since moved on from his rare tape business and is now into educating kids about NYC history, is pained at how the tabloid press has slanted his statements.

"The story about me selling Michael Jackson videos is true, but the slant that he was a Hitler fan may not be true," he tells Sawf News, with circumspection that the folks at TMZ and NY Post could do well to emulate.

"I believe he was more interested in the fashion and movement aspect of Hitler and the Nazis," Scherer adds.

Scherer had a lot of respect for MJ, who purchased videos worth $45,000 from him. He unabashedly admits that MJ was the "best customer that Video Oyster ever had."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 26, 2010, 12:19:51 AM
Thanks Mo. You're right, I checked Google and there are already numerous articles about it 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.” - Michael Jackson

Grace

July 26, 2010, 12:29:34 AM
A very important step. (Every month a new one  ;) )

First, this is another chapter of trying a cleansing for Michael's name.
It is vital to discuss the twisted statements that pictured him (and continue to do so) being completely nuts.
It is up to us to speak up and stop this mud as Michael has no voice except us.

Second, this raises the attention and triggers the understanding for the offspring of today's Naziism. Knowing about this current is essential to being able to notice the hidden Naziism in today's world. It is not helpful to focus on politically right-minded currents only when using the word Naziism.
The origin of Naziism is simple and happens every day:
it is a comparison and the claim of "I am better than you".

I think the titles of the movies are speaking for themselves in drawing our attention to the flow of events:

Hitler's Children (1943)

Oasis of the Zombies (1983)

Nazis - Of Pure Blood [VHS] (1986)

There is evidence that not few of the "old Nazis" were protected, supported, exported to the U.S. and even explicitely were employed by the U.S. and other "victory nations".
The support of U.S. intelligence for Nazis started when Hitler was gaining power still.

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

Third Reich to Fortune 500: Five Popular Brands the Nazis Gave Us

Newly Declassified Files Confirm United States Collaboration with Nazis

You thought all evil was once concentrated in one location and erased from planet earth?
Dream on with Hollywood and Bollywood and your TV "program". Far from being true.
Hitler's children are still very much alive and of pure blood after having survived in comfortable cushioned oasis. They are to be found everywhere on the globe.
A lot more food for thought is out there in the web.

Edit: "Flick" is not only a movie in slang.
"Flick" is the name of a German family dynasty extensively having profited from Nazi regime, having used slave labour and concentration camps' inmates.
There were tight bonds to Deutsche Bank and other finance institutes.
The body of Friedrich Karl Flick was stolen from the cementery.

"Flick" is a 2007 British horror movie

"Flic" is a cop in French.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

July 26, 2010, 02:17:42 AM
Quote from: "darkchild"
Michael was an avid reader and liked History...  i also have read a lot about the second World War and Hitler..  doesnt make me a Nazi sympathizer..  with knowledge there is power...   MJ chose to educate himself.  I dont see why TMZ are making this an issue.

Well-said, DancingTheDream! Yes, MJ is an avid reader and a lover of History.  I think he had over 10,000 books in his personal library at Neverland. MJ is a great lover of knowledge and education.  I am a lover of military history of all time periods.  I have watched many films about World War I & II in my time. I am truly shocked that TMZ would hit below the belt like this :shock: .  The Holocaust is no laughing matter at all to me. It is a very dark period in human history.  I have met many Jewish survivors of the Holocaust. What precious souls these survivors are.  I love the Jewish people and their culture.  My Lord and My Saviour, Jesus Christ, is a Jew.   Without the Jewish people, I would not have my salvation without the line of David that Jesus Christ came through.  MJ loved and had many Jewish friends in his lifetime.

Thursday, July 02, 2009
Michael Jackson “Extremely Well-Read,” Had 10,000 Books

The King of Pop a dweeby book lovin’ geek?

Apparently so, and hooray. He was an avid reader who had an appropriately majestic library at Neverland that held 10,000 volumes on its shelves, according to two recent Los Angeles newspaper articles.

In the midst of a lengthy interview in the L.A. Weekly, Jackson attorney Bob Sanger revealed the following as his last of three golden attributes that defined the Gloved One.

“Michael was extremely well-read…I knew Michael, but I got to know him a lot better at the trial. The judge was doing jury selection, and it was time for break. Judge Melville said, 'Ladies and gentlemen, I want you to know that jury service is very, Tvery important.' He's trying to convince people not to have stupid excuses to get out of jury service. All judges do this. He says, 'The jury system is a very time-honored system. It's been around for 200 years. We're going to take a break and come back in 15 minutes.’

“We stand up and the judge leaves, and Michael turns to me and says, ‘Bob, the jury system is much older than 200 years, isn't it?’ I said, 'Well, yeah, it goes back to the Greeks.' He says, 'Oh yeah, Socrates had a jury trial, didn't he?' I said, 'Yeah, well, you know how it turned out for him.' Michael says, 'Yeah, he had to drink the hemlock.' That's just one little tidbit. We talked about psychology, Freud and Jung, Hawthorne, sociology, black history and sociology dealing with race issues. But he was very well read in the classics of psychology and history and literature.

“He loved to read. He had over 10,000 books at his house. And I know that because - and I hate to keep referring to the case, because I don't want the case - the case should not define him. But one of the things that we learned - the DA went through his entire library and found, for instance, a German art book from 1930-something. And it turned out that the guy who was the artist behind the book had been prosecuted by the Nazis. Nobody knew that, but then the cops get up there and say, 'We found this book with pictures of nude people in it.' But it was art, with a lot of text. It was art. And they found some other things, a briefcase that didn't belong to him that had some Playboys in it or something. But they went through the guy's entire house, 10,000 books. And it caused us to do the same thing, and look at it.”

“And there were places that he liked to sit, and you could see the books with his bookmarks in it, with notes and everything in it where he liked to sit and read. And I can tell you from talking to him that he had a very - especially for someone who was self-taught, as it were, and had his own reading list - he was very well-read. And I don't want to say that I'm well-read, but I've certainly read a lot, let's put it that way, and I enjoy philosophy and history and everything myself, and it was very nice to talk to him, because he was very intellectual, and he liked to talk about those things. But he didn't flaunt it, and it was very seldom that he would initiate the conversation like that, but if you got into a conversation like that with him, he was there.”

I’ll Be There
As reported in the L.A. Times. Doug Dutton, proprietor of the legendary and now, alas, defunct, Dutton's Books in Brentwood, was at a dinner with people from Book Soup, Skylight and other L.A. bookstores.

"Someone mentioned that Michael Jackson had been in their store," Dutton recalled. “Everybody said he'd shopped in their store too."

Doug first met Jackson in the early 1980s when the icon came in his shop wearing "very large sunglasses" and a suit of bodyguards. MJ was solitary and quiet. "There was no display of 'I'm Michael Jackson,'” he recalled. "I don't remember him actually saying anything." Jackson bought four-five books during visits.

Doug’s brother, Dave, remembers getting a call in the late '80s - early '90s from an MJ minion, who requested that the shop be closed early so Jackson could privately shop. "We did close early," Dave said. Then, "about a quarter to nine he showed up in a big van. Once you got over the initial caution because of those burly guys with him, he was very nice. He loved the poetry section," Dave’s son Dirk asserts that Ralph Waldo Emerson was Jackson's favorite author. "I think you would find a great deal of the transcendental, all-accepting philosophy in his lyrics."

I would have bet the farm that, considering his obsession, Michael Jackson would have been a compulsive collector of all things Peter Pan, the collecting completist’s completist, acquiring every single edition of the book, every scrap of paper associated with it, and everything from the story’s subsequent incarnations.

"He was a longtime and valued customer," a spokesperson for Hennessey + Ingalls, the renowned art and architecture bookstore in Santa Monica, said in the L.A. Times piece.

It turns out that Michael Jackson was a sort of Johnny Appleseed of reading, spreading books to all children. Former Los Angeles resident Cynde Moya remembers that "back when I worked at the Bookstar in Culver City, his people would have us keep the store open after hours, and he'd come in with a vanload of kids, who could buy whatever books they wanted."

As MJ’s life got stranger over time, so did his book buying habits. He would wear a surgical mask during his book shop visits, and in a video of him from New Year's Eve 2008, he’s at Hennessey + Ingalls browsing for books, a black umbrella, held by an assistant, shielding him from the unflattering glare of florescent lighting.

Or, maybe to prevent his love for books from being exposed.

This is a problem that will never threaten the unread, book-hating and proud singing star Kanye West. It is a fact that intellect and pop entertainment values do not mix well in American culture: A pop star could never mysteriously disappear for a few days, drive family, friends, and the nation crazy with anxiety, then resurface with the rambling confession that he was incognito in Buenos Aires visiting the sultry, irresistible National Library of Argentina, full of hot-blooded Latin-American tomes, because he needed a change of scenery.

Completely unbelievable. There must have been something else, something seamy, going on, perhaps with La Biblioteca Nacional de la Republica Argentina’s head of special collections, right? I mean, really, is nothing sacred?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

July 26, 2010, 03:37:46 AM
Not sure if these are the ones but it seems like it. take a look:

Oasis of the zombies You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hitler's children :
Part 1 of 5 Seduction
[youtube:2barisnn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB45qymNQEo&feature=PlayList&p=AF6C67013EAA37AB&playnext_from=PL&index=0&playnext=1[/youtube:2barisnn]

Part 1 of 5 Education
[youtube:2barisnn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0u03gM505k[/youtube:2barisnn]

Part 1 of 5 Dedication
[youtube:2barisnn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srx30lxH9Rw[/youtube:2barisnn]

Part 1 of 5 Sacrifice
[youtube:2barisnn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1L_EnHLcpc[/youtube:2barisnn]

Part 1 of 5 war
[youtube:2barisnn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zi3_Uw5Bek[/youtube:2barisnn]

PS This TMZ article is total crap. There is nothing wrong or weird to watch these kinda films. A lot of people should so we know what happened in history and know not to repeat it. I too am "fascinated" with Hitler and war, as I am with any bad person or event or man made thing because i want to know what drives people to be like that, how they think, why, etc. That doesn't mean I  sympathy with them. On the contrary.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Even after all this time
The sun never says to the earth,
"You owe Me."

Look what happens with
A love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky.

Sarahli

July 26, 2010, 05:24:49 AM
@MJonmind Agree with you.

The true History of our world is hidden on purpose and it goes back to the creation of the Universe...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Glinda

July 26, 2010, 07:38:30 AM

Also interesting and check out the list of movies.
I think Michael is a TruthSeeker.
( scratches underneath her tinfoil hat.. :mrgreen: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

July 26, 2010, 07:42:28 AM
Well there goes my opinion about it being too quiet on the tabloid front lol. I knew it should be just a matter of time before the twists and turns of tabloid stories got going full force. It's a bit scary, things getting back to normal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

July 26, 2010, 09:03:08 AM
Ive done a search on Norman Scherer..  and it seems he is a real person who did indeed own a video store:

Since Norman Scherer does business largely by phone and mail-he'll buy, sell, or trade a hard-to-find videotape whether you're calling from Brooklyn or Bhutan-it doesn't matter that his store, Video Oyster, is eccentric. Located in lower Manhattan, the place resembles a media-friendly M.C. Escher landscape: Byzantine passageways snake through towers of videotapes and pop- culture detritus. The walls are covered with New Orleans carnival masks, there's a Scrubbing Bubbles night-light in the bathroom, and rarities like Attack of the Crab Monsters sell for $500. A former staffer at Variety, the Manhattan native, 36, got into the rare- vid biz in 1989, when a store offered him $100 for a copy of Eraserhead. Realizing he could make money off video companies' failure to keep their back catalogs in stock, Scherer started buying up tapes from stores cleaning off their shelves. He now publishes three different collectors' newsletters-Pearls lists 7,000 rare tapes, Half Shell offers clearance bargains, and Raw Oysters compiles out-of-print adult videos. And despite his store's decidedly casual aura, business is great. He recently bought nine copies of 1972's Bluebeard- the one with a Joey Heatherton nude scene-for $100, and unloaded two for $75 each. He just sold a copy of the 1961 Nazi drama Operation Eichman to friends of star Werner Klemperer; it seems Colonel Klink's birthday is coming up. Fads come and go: Disney's recent remake of The Incredible Journey prompted a deluge of calls for the 1964 original. In fact, that company's fare is one of Scherer's staples. ''Disney fans want everything, even the garbage,'' he says. As Scherer speaks, the phone rings; it's answered by his girlfriend, Stella MacNicol, 36, a former pop star in South America. She listens, nods, and says to Scherer, ''I know we're out of Bambi, but what about The Little Mermaid?'' He pauses, then fires back, ''Little Mermaid, uh, $120.'' Ka-ching. Those seeking video arcana are advised to call first (Scherer's number is 212-480-2440) since his store is open to the public only on Wednesdays. That's when the nearby Wall Street businessmen come in and load up on porno. ''The rarest tapes in the country,'' he sighs, ''and they want T&A.''

I I went on your second link which to me to a page which was playing Barry White, My First My Last, My everything! (Loved that song back in the 1970's) I searched on Barry White and Michael Jackson, and seems the Michael was Barry Whites God son? see You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

July 26, 2010, 09:54:52 AM
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
Ive done a search on Norman Scherer..  and it seems he is a real person who did indeed own a video store:

Since Norman Scherer does business largely by phone and mail-he'll buy, sell, or trade a hard-to-find videotape whether you're calling from Brooklyn or Bhutan-it doesn't matter that his store, Video Oyster, is eccentric. Located in lower Manhattan, the place resembles a media-friendly M.C. Escher landscape: Byzantine passageways snake through towers of videotapes and pop- culture detritus. The walls are covered with New Orleans carnival masks, there's a Scrubbing Bubbles night-light in the bathroom, and rarities like Attack of the Crab Monsters sell for $500. A former staffer at Variety, the Manhattan native, 36, got into the rare- vid biz in 1989, when a store offered him $100 for a copy of Eraserhead. Realizing he could make money off video companies' failure to keep their back catalogs in stock, Scherer started buying up tapes from stores cleaning off their shelves. He now publishes three different collectors' newsletters-Pearls lists 7,000 rare tapes, Half Shell offers clearance bargains, and Raw Oysters compiles out-of-print adult videos. And despite his store's decidedly casual aura, business is great. He recently bought nine copies of 1972's Bluebeard- the one with a Joey Heatherton nude scene-for $100, and unloaded two for $75 each. He just sold a copy of the 1961 Nazi drama Operation Eichman to friends of star Werner Klemperer; it seems Colonel Klink's birthday is coming up. Fads come and go: Disney's recent remake of The Incredible Journey prompted a deluge of calls for the 1964 original. In fact, that company's fare is one of Scherer's staples. ''Disney fans want everything, even the garbage,'' he says. As Scherer speaks, the phone rings; it's answered by his girlfriend, Stella MacNicol, 36, a former pop star in South America. She listens, nods, and says to Scherer, ''I know we're out of Bambi, but what about The Little Mermaid?'' He pauses, then fires back, ''Little Mermaid, uh, $120.'' Ka-ching. Those seeking video arcana are advised to call first (Scherer's number is 212-480-2440) since his store is open to the public only on Wednesdays. That's when the nearby Wall Street businessmen come in and load up on porno. ''The rarest tapes in the country,'' he sighs, ''and they want T&A.''

I I went on your second link which to me to a page which was playing Barry White, My First My Last, My everything! (Loved that song back in the 1970's) I searched on Barry White and Michael Jackson, and seems the Michael was Barry Whites God son? see You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nice songs on the second link btw..its worth to listen to it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 26, 2010, 11:37:33 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Michael Jackson -- Nazi Flick Fan?
7/25/2010 8:10 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's ideal double feature -- an Adolf Hitler documentary with a Judy Garland chaser ... that's according to a video distributor who claims to have provided Jackson plenty of both.

Norman Scherer tells the NY Post that MJ had a penchant for collecting Nazi documentaries. Scherer, who owns a videotape distribution company, says Jackson had a "really good collection" -- which included, "Nazis -- Of Pure Blood," "Oasis of the Zombies" and "Hitler's Children."

Scherer also claims Jackson enjoyed Judy Garland's TV specials and dramas depicting troubled boys in dysfunctional families.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHe wasn't a naxi fan , he was collecting video's to study the way they marched , which he used in his they don't really care about us , video.
Nazi fan....?, just another rumor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

July 28, 2010, 07:33:09 PM
If i Hear Flick i think about this guy

[youtube:b8ej3egp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duX4tIFocvY&feature=related[/youtube:b8ej3egp]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions