suspicious mind

Quote from: "nevernevernever"
Quote from: "Truth_or_Dare"
Does anyone else find her answers "scripted"?! I know I do. She seems to know her words, doesn;t seem to think about to say...idk how to put it...but something seems off. And she looks nervous. And the part where she says " not a day goes by..." she looks sad and them with a smile" but other than that I'm doing great"...There's something about it... Don;t get me wrong, I like KJ and I know how much MJ loves her and I don't mean to disrespect her at all,..but she just seems to "act" of a "scrip".  And the last phrase as well...

Quote from: "nefari"
Well that video shot supposedly at the Beverly Hills hotel mentioned above is just weird because of that Asian guy's shifty eyes and Katherine looking sneaky like she's staring at Michael while he's filming the whole thing. They both just look guilty of something or like they are hiding something.

Quote from: "lilwendy"
THIS IS SO FAKE!!!! This is a total splice up job!!! Take a look carefully at when they are showing the interviewer... look at Katherine... barely moving...

Where you splice together a real interview, splice in an interiewer to ask questions and take out pieces of the real interview and use it as the answers.

Media does this all the time!!!! I believe that is why TMZ.com is credited with the video clip.... they probably created the whole thing!

This is not katherine ...but Mj in disguise . Problem resolved  8-)

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Ps : sorry , couldn't refrain from doing this :mrgreen:

there  ya go . that's the spirit not to allow one of your comrade's to be taken off to the nuthouse all alone . :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

foreye

Quote from: "lilwendy"
Ok I'm confused... this is the NBC interview that was put out for never can say goodbye... if you watch it... her shirt changes color from pink to turquoise.  It's the same interview that is on TMZ.

[youtube:1ly96sj0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juDMFspwuzs[/youtube:1ly96sj0]
:D

her cloths keeps on changing colors, wtf?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

Once AGAIN let's go back to Randy the Chameleon in Monster's INC. Everything about this entire MJ "death" is like a chameleon, constantly changing and Michael is the big eye watching the entire thing. Like Mike Wazowsky!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Quote from: 2good2btrue
"the footage is all part of a larger documentary on Jackson's life."

Hmmm....a documentary on Michael Jacksons Life...I suppose that will tie in beautifully with the Conrad Murray documentary in production.

Notice how it says "on Jacksons LIFE"..not death

Good catch :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions