UTisNUM1

Eliza "Presely" Dropped her case 2 years ago
August 02, 2010, 12:44:25 PM
Ever since TS posted that update with Elvis in the picture I could help but laugh about the whole thing. First off, the news was a local Fox affiliate and not the national Fox News. Secondly Eliza dropped the case and her moth even believes that her daughter had surgery to make her claims more believable.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What I believe TS is doing to playing with people. I'll say that because adding Elvis into the picture will distract temporarily from the main focus of why we all came to this website on the first place and that is because of Michael Jackson and since there isn't anything of interest popping up on the Michael Jackson front, he included Elvis in the picture.

I don't know about other people here but if you really had concrete DNA evidence saying you were related to anyone, I would keep fighting it. She dropped the case in 2008 and it is now two years later and she hasn't brought it back up. That is a clear sign to any court that she doesn't have suffciant proof.

You all can't rely on TS here to give back hope. Most people here lose faith until he posts a blog every once and a blue moon and it keeps you motivated but then you lose your faith again until he posts. It's a
Neverending cycle.

Like what one of his posts was titled, think for yourselves.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

I think, you should read these:

And do you really think there is no connection (or parallels) between Elvis and Michael...?

I have a couple of links for you:

And the last TS' update: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I really hope you'll read those links carefully...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

OP, that was a separate case. You haven't uncovered some secret master agenda to deceive us, it's all ok dear.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

*Mo*

UTisNUM1, I can't help but feel the need to point out one of yesterday's and today's TIAI redirects:

Quote from: "*Mo*"

I am saddened to see that on many occasions TS' words are twisted or mistaken, and that the credibility of TS is questioned time after time due to the simple fact that people don't actually READ TS' posts...

Yes, the posts are long and sometimes you have to read them more than once to understand what is actually written, but if you just briefly read them, you are missing a lot of things and eventually you are missing the point.  

All I'm asking is: please take some time to read these posts again, or if you don't want to read, take the time to watch the videos Souza is creating of TS' posts, which are published here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I feel we are been lied to from the start, whether it is Elvis or Michael. The media lies, and the family lies. I did read it. What guaranties us that this is the truth? If someone can guarantie it for us believers well than we all be happy campers. This is my opinion, hopfully nobody will be upset. Love and blessings to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

bec

You can interpret the entire hoax as a lie, that's true, but I think choosing the word "lie" implies you interpret the intent to be malicious or deceitful. I think that is why the majority are using the term "hoax" instead of lie, as we are interpreting the intent as that of a public service to rally the masses and inspire real change globally.

It's all in how you look at the situation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

UTisNUM1

My main issue with TS is that his "predictions" are vague. He is playing a guessing game with vague descriptions and everything that happens he uses word play to link the two. Like that one post where the post number had so many sections in the blog and he linked it back to an event that happened on the date and said he correlated it back to his post saying it was intentional. Problem is, is that it didn't happen again.

Look at his post in janurary where it said "possible return this month" and nothing happened so he said it was about the beginning stages of a return   It's a bunch of oddities.

My main beef is that people rely on his posts to"keep the faith" when you shouldn't rely on someone who won't even reveal their idenity. Just my two cents. Some people won't speak up about this but I is the truth. The truth doesn't always fall on the popular consensus.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

rasyte

UTisNUM1  
  I disagree..  I think TS showed us many times what we can trust him.. and he told us many things about hoax, and world..  he keeps many believers here..

and about "possible return this month" thing...  I'm just wondering how many times Michael himself changed his minds about BAM...

anyways many things TS said is true... he pointed us numerology  and you cant deny it..  there is too much coincidences and  I dont think you can deny them all...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]
Nothing good ever comes easy      
All good things come in due time                
Yes it does      
You gotta have something to believe in            
I\'m telling you to open your mind
[/size]

UTisNUM1

Numerology can't not explain events. Numerology doesn't point toward anything.  It's just numbers. Those who believe in the world and humans and all things nature are interconnected can easily pass that off as the world working in a system because the world, space and the universe are all systems.

Another view point is that if the numbers point to anything it could mean that the "elites" made these plans a long time ago. It is very beleivable that people who control the media, can brain wash people and control governments can kill someone with a huge road map about how it was to be carried out.

Also if this death was planned to be a hoax by Michael Jackson and was being plnned for years, why keep changing a "comeback" day if this was in development for years? Why raise a stink about a "bam" day when I'm sure it had already been thought out. If you are going to plan a huge scheme like faking a death and returning the first two things you will focus on is 1) when the death would happen and 2) when the comeback date would be.

Adding Elvis to the mix was the final straw for me. Why mention the lawsuit in a post and not mention that claimant dropped the case shortly after? He is playing with people Eliza never brought the case back up and it's been 2 years.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "UTisNUM1"
Numerology can't not explain events. Numerology doesn't point toward anything.  It's just numbers. Those who believe in the world and humans and all things nature are interconnected can easily pass that off as the world working in a system because the world, space and the universe are all systems.

Another view point is that if the numbers point to anything it could mean that the "elites" made these plans a long time ago. It is very beleivable that people who control the media, can brain wash people and control governments can kill someone with a huge road map about how it was to be carried out.

Also if this death was planned to be a hoax by Michael Jackson and was being plnned for years, why keep changing a "comeback" day if this was in development for years? Why raise a stink about a "bam" day when I'm sure it had already been thought out. If you are going to plan a huge scheme like faking a death and returning the first two things you will focus on is 1) when the death would happen and 2) when the comeback date would be.

Adding Elvis to the mix was the final straw for me. Why mention the lawsuit in a post and not mention that claimant dropped the case shortly after? He is playing with people Eliza never brought the case back up and it's been 2 years.

Because people like you don't READ and fail to understand....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

UTisNUM1

I've read everyone of his posts and I still come to the same conclusion. Before, I used to believe Michael was alive and well but after going back and reading the posts, it's disappointing to see that TS is taking advantage of peoples' feelings. He won't admit who he is or what he does. Some say he can be in the Jackson camp but very easily he could be a Joe schmoe or a blogger. He beats around the bush when it comes to answering questions about his idenity when he says it doesn't matter when in fact it does.

I'm sure most of the skeptics can say that there is high probability that he works for TMZ for referencing them so much, telling people about posts and then telling them to visit TMZ often to get "clues". It seems like a viral marketing ploy on his part. Obviously the more views TMZ gets, the more money they make.

The only reason you and the other admins of this forum support him is because he bring people to your website. Which is all fair and good but one man's opinion should not be the gospel on this board when no one knows who he is. If the admins of this site know who he is then they need to say something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

I've read everyone of his posts and I still come to the same conclusion. Before, I used to believe Michael was alive and well but after going back and reading the posts, it's disappointing to see that TS is taking advantage of peoples' feelings. He won't admit who he is or what he does. Some say he can be in the Jackson camp but very easily he could be a Joe schmoe or a blogger. He beats around the bush when it comes to answering questions about his idenity when he says it doesn't matter when in fact it does.

I'm sure most of the skeptics can say that there is high probability that he works for TMZ for referencing them so much, telling people about posts and then telling them to visit TMZ often to get "clues". It seems like a viral marketing ploy on his part. Obviously the more views TMZ gets, the more money they make.

The only reason you and the other admins of this forum support him is because he bring people to your website. Which is all fair and good but one man's opinion should not be the gospel on this board when no one knows who he is. If the admins of this site know who he is then they need to say something.

Okay, now I'm really fed up with the bullshit about us wanting to bring people to our website.  Do you see any kind of advertisement on this website..?  NO, you don't.  We are not making a dime from this website but only put money, time and effort into it.  Instead of gaining anything, we're getting bashed and threatened time after time, and are accused of the most ridiculous things.  So dear UTisNUM1, tell me what we would gain by supporting a troll?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

UTisNUM1

I said that the admins not saying anything about TS is to bring views to the site is all fair and good. The Sun article said that this site gets 1,000,000 views a day and that's awesome. People should know about the possibility of Michael Jackson faking his death and people read TS' posts and reply to him the most. If this site was full of posts saying Michael isn't alive and such people would visit it in masses so having TS around writing novels whenever he feels like it with all his "evidence" is all fine and dandy for people to read and to keep coming back.
It isn't about money I was referring to or I would have stated it. Souza has already explained that you all make no money off this site and you all have unfortunately received death threats. The only money I was referring to was TS working for TMZ since a majority of the articles he posts are from there and he never lists anywhere else to look for clues other than the occasional twitter post.
My point is that TS is toting with people. He can spout numbers off and read as many TMZ novels and interpret them all he wants but people on this forum are following him blindly and not with an objective mind set. It is because he saying what people want to hear that people believe him, not because he is stating truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

We can't dismiss all the amount of inconsistencies proving that Michael is alive just because you don't believe TS. Plus we are a minority here regarding the rest of the world, we do not represent the consensus you were talking about and a lot of people still don't fully accept TS and TIAI.

TS said he will reveal his identity when the time is right because if he said who he was people will not focus on the evidence, on the message, but rather on from who it came from and make up their mind with it without investigation, without actually thinking for themselves.

Let's imagine that TS said who he was. Would you believe him still ? Let's imagine he said that he was Michael but that he cannot prove it for obvious reasons. Would you believe him ? I presume that no. We can't expect someone from the family or MJ camp to expose himself or herself publicly. This doesn't make sense at all. So dismissing TS legitimacy just because he doesn't say who he is, is prejudice and shows that the concept of this hoax or ARG is not fully understood.

TS never claimed with assurance that a Bam was about to occur on a specific date, because we in some ways can influence the hoax and the return, to a certain extent only (why do I feel like repeating myself here ?).

You are mainly basing your claims on the "identity" part and you don't prove with evidences that TS is a fake. Your arguments are invalid sorry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

*Mo*

I've read everyone of his posts and I still come to the same conclusion.
The only money I was referring to was TS working for TMZ since a majority of the articles he posts are from there and he never lists anywhere else to look for clues other than the occasional twitter post.

If you had indeed read EVERYTHING TS has posted, you would know that the last statement you made is total nonsense.  I have proven my point, I rest my case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions