all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "paula-c"
all4loveandbelieve, everything you've said is true, we must begin to look in the mirror

Thanks Paula it means alot to be on my side. We are all children of God, we are the same. It does not cost anything to get along, and be respectful.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "rasyte"
Jude you know I really dont like your  behaviour  with Souza...   you are very disrespectful..

You find this post of Souza respectful?

Quote from: "~Souza~"

LOL, may I suggest this website for you:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And try to read it again.  :lol:

The problem is, when people have a different opinion on this forum, admins and others start to bash them or blame them for not reading TS' posts. Souza wrote the same thing to me although I'm sure that she saw my posts that I made on TS' updates. To have a different opinion than yours has nothing to do with not reading TS' posts. And I agree with the OP in most things. All I want to say is, you don't need to be disrespectful or sarcastic when someone disagree with you. Let people tell their opinions. I mean I never jump on someone when they write they believe TS is an insider. It's their opinion and I do respect that. Everyone can have their own FACTS to believe or not to believe in something or someone. Just pls be respectful to each other. Tell what you think about it and why but sarcasm and being disrespectful doesn't fit with Michael's message. And finally I want to say this: Every closed eye is NOT sleeping, and every open eye is NOT seeing.

Love and Peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "rasyte"
Jude you know I really dont like your  behaviour  with Souza...   you are very disrespectful..

You find this post of Souza respectful?

LOL, may I suggest this website for you:

And try to read it again.  :lol:

The problem is, when people have a different opinion on this forum, admins and others start to bash them or blame them for not reading TS' posts. Souza wrote the same thing to me although I'm sure that she saw my posts that I made on TS' updates. To have a different opinion than yours has nothing to do with not reading TS' posts. And I agree with the OP in most things. All I want to say is, you don't need to be disrespectful or sarcastic when someone disagree with you. Let people tell their opinions. I mean I never jump on someone when they write they believe TS is an insider. It's their opinion and I do respect that. Everyone can have their own FACTS to believe or not to believe in something or someone. Just pls be respectful to each other. Tell what you think about it and why but sarcasm and being disrespectful doesn't fit with Michael's message. And finally I want to say this: Every closed eye is NOT sleeping, and every open eye is NOT seeing.

Love and Peace.

Prurelove, I pointed that website out because that person was saying things thay WERE NOT TRUE. Having a different opinion is fine, trying to make someone else look bad or trying to convince people TS is fake based on FALSE INFORMATION is not.

Jude on the other hand is disrespectful a lot towards a lot of members and she needs to stop that. You are opposing TS and therefor are bitchy towads me. No problem but please READ why I say certain things, before you run and tell.

Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

UTisNUM1

Okay so she filed in a sufferer court a year ago. What now? Nothing has happened, it's stagnant and it isn't a priority to the courts. There are more people claiming to be related to Evlis than there are people suing the Michael Jackson estate.

Obviously we aren't getting the whole story with this case. There has to be something blocking it from being 100 percent confirmed. She doesn't need Lisa Marie's DNA if the supposed DNA she has now is highly likel to be that of Elvis.

My main beef is that TS didn't mention that case was dropped. He didn't mention that it was brought back up as well a year ago. If somebody can't bring everything on a subject then try shouldn't speak at all. Especially someone who posts bring unquestioning people to read them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "UTisNUM1"
Okay so she filed in a sufferer court a year ago. What now? Nothing has happened, it's stagnant and it isn't a priority to the courts. There are more people claiming to be related to Evlis than there are people suing the Michael Jackson estate.

Obviously we aren't getting the whole story with this case. There has to be something blocking it from being 100 percent confirmed. She doesn't need Lisa Marie's DNA if the supposed DNA she has now is highly likel to be that of Elvis.

My main beef is that TS didn't mention that case was dropped. He didn't mention that it was brought back up as well a year ago. If somebody can't bring everything on a subject then try shouldn't speak at all. Especially someone who posts bring unquestioning people to read them.

Again, if you really would have READ TS' posts, all that information was linked by TS. Get your story straight before you accuse someone. You will be hearing more about Eliza's case soon and I would like to hear you again once the filed claim is registered.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dom

Quote from: "*Mo*"
I've read everyone of his posts and I still come to the same conclusion. Before, I used to believe Michael was alive and well but after going back and reading the posts, it's disappointing to see that TS is taking advantage of peoples' feelings. He won't admit who he is or what he does. Some say he can be in the Jackson camp but very easily he could be a Joe schmoe or a blogger. He beats around the bush when it comes to answering questions about his idenity when he says it doesn't matter when in fact it does.

I'm sure most of the skeptics can say that there is high probability that he works for TMZ for referencing them so much, telling people about posts and then telling them to visit TMZ often to get "clues". It seems like a viral marketing ploy on his part. Obviously the more views TMZ gets, the more money they make.

The only reason you and the other admins of this forum support him is because he bring people to your website. Which is all fair and good but one man's opinion should not be the gospel on this board when no one knows who he is. If the admins of this site know who he is then they need to say something.

Okay, now I'm really fed up with the bullshit about us wanting to bring people to our website.  Do you see any kind of advertisement on this website..?  NO, you don't.  We are not making a dime from this website but only put money, time and effort into it.  Instead of gaining anything, we're getting bashed and threatened time after time, and are accused of the most ridiculous things.  So dear UTisNUM1, tell me what we would gain by supporting a troll?

but if he (or she!) is not working with you trying to bring people to the site then why dont they post on other hoax sites?!this isnt the only hoax site in the world you know! if he really cared for fan's feelings & wanted to help give some info i sure he would appear on a few other hoax sites?!

yeah ok TS has come out with some interesting thoughts & info but i think hoax investigators should look toward the solid things rather than some forum member thats not even telling them who they are!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Quote from: "dom"
I've read everyone of his posts and I still come to the same conclusion. Before, I used to believe Michael was alive and well but after going back and reading the posts, it's disappointing to see that TS is taking advantage of peoples' feelings. He won't admit who he is or what he does. Some say he can be in the Jackson camp but very easily he could be a Joe schmoe or a blogger. He beats around the bush when it comes to answering questions about his idenity when he says it doesn't matter when in fact it does.

I'm sure most of the skeptics can say that there is high probability that he works for TMZ for referencing them so much, telling people about posts and then telling them to visit TMZ often to get "clues". It seems like a viral marketing ploy on his part. Obviously the more views TMZ gets, the more money they make.

The only reason you and the other admins of this forum support him is because he bring people to your website. Which is all fair and good but one man's opinion should not be the gospel on this board when no one knows who he is. If the admins of this site know who he is then they need to say something.

Okay, now I'm really fed up with the bullshit about us wanting to bring people to our website.  Do you see any kind of advertisement on this website..?  NO, you don't.  We are not making a dime from this website but only put money, time and effort into it.  Instead of gaining anything, we're getting bashed and threatened time after time, and are accused of the most ridiculous things.  So dear UTisNUM1, tell me what we would gain by supporting a troll?

but if he (or she!) is not working with you trying to bring people to the site then why dont they post on other hoax sites?!this isnt the only hoax site in the world you know! if he really cared for fan's feelings & wanted to help give some info i sure he would appear on a few other hoax sites?!

yeah ok TS has come out with some interesting thoughts & info but i think hoax investigators should look toward the solid things rather than some forum member thats not even telling them who they are!!

Just in case you didn't notice it - our forum is the only large hoax community on the internet that does not require registration.  Our forum is a public one.  TS' post are of great importance, and everyone who stops by has to be able to read them, without any barriers such as being forced to sign up for anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "dom"

Just in case you didn't notice it - our forum is the only large hoax community on the internet that does not require registration.  Our forum is a public one.  TS' post are of great importance, and everyone who stops by has to be able to read them, without any barriers such as being forced to sign up for anything.

@Dom
You may want to know that I also asked myself why would "TS" use this Forum rather than any other MJ Hoax forums on the web and my little investigation led me to the following conclusions:

1. It is the largest MJ forum on the web and still growing
2. All the information can be viewed without registration
3. The information is well structured and easy to find
4. The moderators keep the discussions relatively tight and clean without directly opposing difference in opinions
5. Some discussions do lead to actions with the site admins openly, often taking a leading role in those.

If I was TS, would I have chosen this site versus any other MJ Hoax site in existence... Answer is YES!

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

UTisNUM1

Again, if you really would have READ TS' posts, all that information was linked by TS. Get your story straight before you accuse someone. You will be hearing more about Eliza's case soon and I would like to hear you again once the filed claim is registered.

Okay let's say it does go through an actual hearing, it won't prove anything other than elivs' father is her father. It won't prove he is alive. Nobody can get into contact with this Jesse guy. Maybe this Jesse guy is another sibling of elvis' that was never made public or was forgotten about IE Reebie Jackson. Again that is just a possibility just like there is a possibility that this guy is a bunch of hogwash.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Okay let's say it does go through an actual hearing, it won't prove anything other than elivs' father is her father. It won't prove he is alive. Nobody can get into contact with this Jesse guy. Maybe this Jesse guy is another sibling of elvis' that was never made public or was forgotten about IE Reebie Jackson. Again that is just a possibility just like there is a possibility that this guy is a bunch of hogwash.

I will ignore your ignorant posts and deactivate your account because of your other post. Go to another forum where your behaviour will suit better.

Buhbye.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In regards to your comment about the admins of this site...try pulling your head out of your a$$ long enough to realize what accusations you're making about others, it's lame and you need to Stop!

Alright, you are entitled to your opinion just as any other person is. So, although we read your words we form "our own opinions" about what you say. I do not appreciate you or your opinion and you do not have the moral right to make assumptions about others, especially those you do not know. BTW, why are you here....you only appeal to the weak minded...no one is going to change what they believe true in their heart because you have a different opinion...so what's your purpose, to spread confusion and doubt to those who are here in hopes? You are ridiculous and need to find another site to bash!

So like you said "one man's opinion should not be used as the gospel on this board", know that I do not consider your opinion given the fact you come off like a bumbling idiot who could careless to research, but instead wants to be heard. Sure you don't work for "Them" :?:

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just a question.... I just read the last few posts... have not read the whole thread so I don't know if this has been covered.

What if people do come to this site and the value of the site goes up and the admins, mods whoever do make a ton of money.  What is so wrong with that?  Unless this is an absolute lie to dupe a bunch of MJ fans and make money off of them on the basis of a lie... then yeah I can see that being wrong.

But if this is all true, and MJ did fake his death, and we have some people here willing to host, maintain, moderate, a place for us to come and investigate, fellowship, sympathize, empathize, build friendships, etc., then what is so wrong about them making money and traffic being directed to their site?

Just curious...

PS for the record I haven't formed an opinion on this matter yet, I'm merely thinking out loud.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "bec"
Yes, I noticed SD, thank you.

As far as the DNA,
This Paleo-DNA lab reports show:

* Eliza and "Jesse" are "1.6 x 10 [to the fifth power] times more likely to be half-siblings as compared to an untested, unrelated person of the general population.  These statistics indicate that these two individuals are likely to be biologically related as half-siblings sharing one parent."  The report shows a match of 9 out of the 13 "loci" tested.
    * The likelihood of Jesse being Eliza's father is zero (apparently 11 out of 13 matching "loci" is needed for that).
    * Jesse and Brenda Smith [the recognized maternal first cousin of Elvis] are 418 times more likely to be related than someone from the general population, suggesting they are biologically related.  6 out of 13 "loci" match.
    * Jesse and Donna Presley [the recognized paternal first cousin of Elvis] are 45.7 times more likely to be related than the general public, again indicating they are likely to be biologically related.  5 out of 9 "loci" match.
    * Eliza and Donna Presley are 31.95 times more likely to be related, so once again, they are likely to be related.  5 out of 9 "loci" match.
    * The 2002 FOX TV Jesse sample was a 100% match with the 2008 Jesse sample (the pink envelope sent to Eliza).  All 13 out of 13 "loci" match.

and

The matching number of "loci" determines if there is a genetic match of kinship. The closer the relationship between people tested means more "loci" will match.  Each person would match himself or herself 100%, and no one else (unless there was an identical twin).

With these reports, there are way too many matching "loci" for all of this to be a coincidence.

These reports show that Eliza and the person now referred to by many as "Jesse" are half-siblings, and Jesse in turn is biologically related to the known cousins on both sides of the family tree to Elvis Presley.  Because Elvis never had any full siblings (other than a twin, Jessie, who was stillborn), no one else could match cousins on both sides but Elvis himself.  

and

Eliza also sent the results to another independent DNA company to verify the results.  The lab owner, Dr. Donald Yates, said publicly that the DNA supported Eliza's claim and that Jesse had to be Elvis.  And yes, he said, this means that Elvis is alive.

and

The head of an Arizona DNA lab who supports a woman's claim that she's the daughter of Vernon Presley said Friday there's something even more interesting about the case.

Elvis is alive.

"I think the DNA taken from the person named Jessie can only be DNA of Elvis Presley," said Donald Yates of DNA Consultants in Scottsdale. "It's from a live person because the DNA is recent. There are a lot of Elvis impersonators, but I don't think you can imitate DNA. It's hard to get your mind around this story."

Should end the "is DNA evidence proof or not" debate.

That was an awesome post. By the way, the Arizona DNA lab is actually Family Tree DNA, which is located in Texas but they use the storage and testing facilities of Arizona State University, which is where the Arizona came in. In case you're wondering how I know this, it's because I've had 5 different DNA tests performed by Family Tree DNA which can be found here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

I would love to argue the same point with UT, but why? My grandmother always told me never argue with a fool.... :lol:  and how true that is.

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm going to bite my tongue on the TS thing. I don't want to seem disrespectful (and get banned) so all I'm going to say is that I don't believe that he is an insider. Hey, I might be wrong... but I could also be right. Who knows?

God bless <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

~Souza~

Quote from: "backstager"
I'm going to bite my tongue on the TS thing. I don't want to seem disrespectful (and get banned) so all I'm going to say is that I don't believe that he is an insider. Hey, I might be wrong... but I could also be right. Who knows?

God bless <3

I'd like to hear the reason why you think that. And WHY would you get banned? If you can discuss this matter in a normal way you wont get banned. I am a little tired of the "I don't want to get banned" arguments.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions