Re: How can hands so change ?
August 04, 2010, 11:22:32 AM
You have a lot of pictures with him holding up his hand with his palm showing, get someone who can compare the lines, a palm reader and a good one.  I think I will ask my friend she has been doing this for 30 years maybe she can give some insight, don't know, but it is worth a try.. :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 04, 2010, 11:52:28 AM
[attachment=0:32dgqcpg]19538_1207552192294_1333351207_30542107_6780152_n[1].jpg[/attachment:32dgqcpg]
IMO they are all the same person. Our eyes can easily play tricks on us (optical illusions). That's why an a-line skirt with vertical stripes makes you look slimmer. When MJ was younger his hands had more accentuated long tendons giving the longer appearance. In this pic, the hand on the left appears longer because of the tendons, and the hand on the right appears stockier because it faces us head on. He is still dark here and IMO his hands look like his later life hands. He had arthritis apparently in later years which affects swelling in the fingers (my husband has that). Also the angle of the hands even slightly affects perception of the length of fingers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 04, 2010, 11:53:51 AM
oh God! Looking at these hand-pictures I'm confused now.... :roll:  can't tell anymore if it's Michael or not..or which is Michael I knew..or I thought I knew.. :?  when did "they" make a change and introduced to us this Michael we know now? Lines and fingers are different almost on every pic..specially when to compare pics from dark-skin Michael and white-skin Michael...how is this possible?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]I WILL NEVER LET GO!![/size][/color]

suspicious mind

August 04, 2010, 11:57:41 AM
i have always paid more attention to the hands and the general bone structure. long upper leg bones ect. it doesn't really have to mean alot of height. he has big bones for not that big a dude. i think if someone else was playing the role of michael it was intermitten (like the way they used the olson twins in full house). uumm i wonder when did that show come about? i just don't know what the legal ramifications of this practice would be if one was used for more that the normal circumstances.not to mention the deception factor doesn't bode well for character in my opinion. what about performances and videos, the idea of that not being the real deal doesn't sit too well for me and i can't see that many would feel any different. based on all this i do however feel that the michael we saw at least at the end of tii telling us about the BAM was in deed michael. of course i haven't had my meds today :lol:  ;) still my heart can't help but believe that his character is good and that this kind of deception is just sometimes a part of our imagination.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

August 04, 2010, 12:02:18 PM
Quote from: "smoothcriminal"
You have a lot of pictures with him holding up his hand with his palm showing, get someone who can compare the lines, a palm reader and a good one.  I think I will ask my friend she has been doing this for 30 years maybe she can give some insight, don't know, but it is worth a try.. :D
Good idea!!!!!!!!  I think it is really hard to tell but I agree with the artritus idea, it really affected my Grandmothers fingers!  Also when you look at pics of him waving or holding up his hand it sems that his little finger sticks out to the side in a certain way (don't know how to describe it).  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 04, 2010, 12:19:35 PM
Each and every one of these pictures are Michael. The same Michael that began in Gary, In. as a six year old little boy. It's all Michael. Your hands can change over the course of time with age, weight fluctuation, arthritic conditions, and in his case, loss of pigmentation. They can look different in photographs because of angles, lighting and so forth.

He was never replaced by another Michael. Michael has always been Michael.

In TII, it was all Michael. In these pics, it's all Mike.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 04, 2010, 01:34:04 PM
Quote from: "ConfusedLOVE"
Quote from: "smoothcriminal"
Good idea!!!!!!!!  I think it is really hard to tell but I agree with the artritus idea, it really affected my Grandmothers fingers!  Also when you look at pics of him waving or holding up his hand it sems that his little finger sticks out to the side in a certain way (don't know how to describe it).  :?
As for me, I collected thees pics just only for hands lines. Lets make attention for lines! The lines must be the same in one human during his life. :?
Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 01:45:04 PM by whisper9396
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
God is quiet.... Because people accomplished a severe sin - in God doubted.....God punished with LOVE all, that we to learn to BELIVE being in torments...

August 04, 2010, 01:43:47 PM
Quote from: "callofthewild"
Each and every one of these pictures are Michael. The same Michael that began in Gary, In. as a six year old little boy. It's all Michael. Your hands can change over the course of time with age, weight fluctuation, arthritic conditions, and in his case, loss of pigmentation. They can look different in photographs because of angles, lighting and so forth.

You are right, possible....But when I watched TII, I cant to belive that this is the real MJ. I cant to axplaine this my since. Just another condact.....something another in his motions...I guess...
Sorry for terrible english :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
God is quiet.... Because people accomplished a severe sin - in God doubted.....God punished with LOVE all, that we to learn to BELIVE being in torments...

August 04, 2010, 02:06:59 PM

I'm totally with you  :)
And, guys, are you gonna tell me this guy has short fingers?
Not in my life  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 04, 2010, 02:20:41 PM
Quote from: "londonluck"

Perfect pics, really. Can you tell me (I dont know) did MJ has an illness of the bones? I see some problems with hands bones  MJ on your pics. (Because my mother has this problems, I knew hands like on pics). Thank you.
Sorry for errors.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

August 04, 2010, 02:21:34 PM
I can't help but giggle at how some of us call him 02 dude or The red curtain guy he he but even if this is really Michael I get an air of mystery around him in these photos in front of the red curtain. And these are some of the better shots of his hands.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

August 04, 2010, 02:30:24 PM
Quote from: "whisper9396"

Perfect pics, really. Can you tell me (I dont know) did MJ has an illness of the bones? I see some problems with hands bones  MJ on your pics. (Because my mother has this problems, I knew hands like on pics). Thank you.
Sorry for errors.

He does have arthritis and my mother is 50 and her little fingers look like that too  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 04, 2010, 02:45:09 PM
Quote from: "whisper9396"

Sorry for errors.

He does have arthritis and my mother is 50 and her little fingers look like that too  :)
Well, this is mean, that it was problem to play piano, to dance, to work hard for him. Hi felt the paine. Arthritis means a problems with heart. Now Im asking: 50 concerts ????????????????????? Its anreal..... :roll:
Sorry for english.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 04, 2010, 02:52:41 PM
I call the guy at the 02 announcement..."Michael"!! I have always thought it was him as well as all the Michael's in TII. As mentioned there are many aspects that can make someone look different. Lighting, angels...etc..I have often looked at pictures or watched TII and thought to myself...to what extent would our genius go to, to make people think there was more than one of him?  ;) Because while I think it is Michael, I do admit he does have different looks at times. There are many different looks of Michael in TII, but I think he has created these looks for a reason! This is the Greatest Show on Earth!!  :)

Let me remind you, (and I have said this before but it seems to get ignored) that Michael is a genius....he is a master of illusion...master of disguises...what makes anyone think that he could not pull of different techniques to make the illusion that there was more than one of him? I believe Michael is capable of anything!! I believe he is in control of every aspect of this hoax, and that everyone involved gets their ques from Michael, but that's my opinion :) I LOVE you Michael and appreciate YOU for the man you are, for your compassion for others, & most of all... for your LOVE! God Bless You!! :)  

LOVE, PEACE, Joy, & BLESSINGS to ALL! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 04, 2010, 03:12:35 PM
Well, sometimes I thought, that decisions of MJ  rebuses are too difficult for greater part of fans. He counts on our education, intellect and logic. OK, but it is not a lot of people like thees. Is he for select fans? :?  
Sorry for bad english.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal