Re: How can hands so change ?
August 04, 2010, 09:36:05 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
well, if we are bringing this subject up again....LOL
and I'm gonna say this... His hands don't look the same because they are the hands of a 50 year old man and not a 20 year old kid.   This is the reason why no one can accept the fact that it was MJ at O2, because no one wants to see a 50 year old man taking the place of their handsome young heartthrob.  No wonder MJ was such a recluse and addicted to surgery...because all his fans couldn't let him go...him being who he and what he looked like when he was young.  The man wore wigs for you, tattooed his eyes for you, starved himself sick for you, and still we are so critical.  Let the man be.  Those fingers are his, arthritic and strong.  They have seen more and done more than any of us can imagine...let him have his hands and let him be 50.

That was wonderfully stated.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 04, 2010, 09:40:04 PM
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "callofthewild"
Each and every one of these pictures are Michael. The same Michael that began in Gary, In. as a six year old little boy. It's all Michael. Your hands can change over the course of time with age, weight fluctuation, arthritic conditions, and in his case, loss of pigmentation. They can look different in photographs because of angles, lighting and so forth.

He was never replaced by another Michael. Michael has always been Michael.

In TII, it was all Michael. In these pics, it's all Mike.

See but you don't really know if that is true or not. None of us do. You speak very confidently but I sense you are compensating for some insecurity here. Rightfully so I'll add.

I'm sorry. I don't mean to be rude, but I'm just going to have to say 'whatever' to that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 04, 2010, 09:41:42 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
well, if we are bringing this subject up again....LOL
and I'm gonna say this... His hands don't look the same because they are the hands of a 50 year old man and not a 20 year old kid.   This is the reason why no one can accept the fact that it was MJ at O2, because no one wants to see a 50 year old man taking the place of their handsome young heartthrob.  No wonder MJ was such a recluse and addicted to surgery...because all his fans couldn't let him go...him being who he and what he looked like when he was young.  The man wore wigs for you, tattooed his eyes for you, starved himself sick for you, and still we are so critical.  Let the man be.  Those fingers are his, arthritic and strong.  They have seen more and done more than any of us can imagine...let him have his hands and let him be 50.

I could not have said it better thanks, Bless You!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 04, 2010, 09:48:14 PM
Each and every one of these pictures are Michael. The same Michael that began in Gary, In. as a six year old little boy. It's all Michael. Your hands can change over the course of time with age, weight fluctuation, arthritic conditions, and in his case, loss of pigmentation. They can look different in photographs because of angles, lighting and so forth.

See but you don't really know if that is true or not. None of us do. You speak very confidently but I sense you are compensating for some insecurity here. Rightfully so I'll add.

Bec...that was not very nice of you to say. Did you read Callofthewild's post above? He/She does know Michael and had seen him just a month before he left us. Please try to not judge people, as you never know who they might really be and what they might know.

LOVE to All!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

August 04, 2010, 09:58:38 PM

I'm sorry. I don't mean to be rude, but I'm just going to have to say 'whatever' to that.

Why do you say whatever?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

August 04, 2010, 10:00:22 PM
Quote from: "MJ_ForeverandAlways"

Bec...that was not very nice of you to say. Did you read Callofthewild's post above? He/She does know Michael and had seen him just a month before he left us. Please try to not judge people, as you never know who they might really be and what they might know.

LOVE to All!

Well it's been my experience that people lie a lot on the internet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

SEHF

August 04, 2010, 10:15:23 PM
rofl my hands look nothing like they did when i was a kid either. i must have a body double
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 04, 2010, 10:17:17 PM

Why do you say whatever?

To be direct, I replied with 'whatever' because, quite frankly, I found your post to me rude and insulting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 04, 2010, 10:18:24 PM
But on Arena 02 picture I clearly see brownish nails MJ has because of vitiligo and swollen little finger from artritis.   :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

August 04, 2010, 10:25:23 PM

not to start a fight or doubt your personal knowledge, but just playing devil's advocate...

In TII, the man you see performing is Michael Jackson. In each song and dance rehearsal, it's Michael Jackson. There are no doubles, fill ins, substitutes, stand ins or any other person pretending to be Michael Jackson. It is all 100% Michael Jackson. Whether wearing black pants, blue pants, orange pants, or whatever color pants, it is Michael Jackson.

blame Joe, he was the one who started the doubles talk in TII.
 :)

Michael was excited about the tour, about performing again, and he was not unhealthy.

what about the youtube video where he was complaining about the 50 shows? many fans have seen it, but it was taken down before anyone could download a copy.

this, too.

"The Newshound can today reveal that despite having been captured on camera arriving in London, Jackson still attempted to pull out of his press conference."

"The Newshound can exclusively reveal that Jackson had barricaded himself in his hotel room and spent several hours refusing to attend the press conference. Minders were forced to stand in the hotel corridor and plead with him through the door to his room. By the time he was persuaded to leave, he was already significantly late for the announcement."

more here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

other stories about how RP would get pissed because MJ was not attending rehearsals, and they would have a not-so-nice phone conversation, and then MJ would come and just to show Randy he held no grudge, he would tap RP on the back when he passes him by.

His weight wasn't 90 or 100 pounds. The last time I saw him - a little over a month before he died, or whatever the hell it was he did-, he looked to me to be about 130-140. He was happy, his kids were happy, and he was on top of the damned world. He was lucid. He was energetic. He was the freaking happiest I'd seen him in a very long time. The cloud that seemed to have hovered over him during the years since the trial was finally completely gone.

if you saw him last in May last year, TINI says they saw him right up till last rehearsal day, and he was skin and  bones. not saying they're right because how would i know? but that's another story out there. there's the movie, though, and i didn't see a man weighing 130-140 pounds. he still looked very thin despite several layers of shirts.

all i'm saying is that if this is a smoke-and-mirrors kind of thing, we can never really be sure about what we're seeing, and i am not even referring to a double.  things could have changed since the last time you saw him, or he could have been giving you that impression when the truth might be that he was having problems with AEG.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 04, 2010, 10:45:07 PM

LOVE to All!

Well it's been my experience that people lie a lot on the internet.

I understand that people lie on the internet. But that does not mean everyone who says something about Michael is lying. I see this all the time on this forum, people discrediting things people say without knowing for sure that these people might know what they are talking about. I see people all the time talking about being fooled by trolls, and people posing as Michael, or someone close to him. Well you can only be fooled as far as you let yourself be fooled. If you take in all the details and keep an open mind, while thinking for yourself. You will not be drawn into their web. You can only be manipulated, as far as you let yourself be manipulated and fooled.

I feel bad for some people who post and immediately they are ridiculed as being a liar, or not knowing what they are talking about. What would people feel like if they found out that the person they did that to was Michael? In closing, it's my prayer that this MJ family can think a little before they so quickly criticize or discredit what another person says. You wouldn't like it done to you I'm sure!   It's all for LOVE! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 04, 2010, 10:55:53 PM
Quote from: "sunburst"

not to start a fight or doubt your personal knowledge, but just playing devil's advocate...

In TII, the man you see performing is Michael Jackson. In each song and dance rehearsal, it's Michael Jackson. There are no doubles, fill ins, substitutes, stand ins or any other person pretending to be Michael Jackson. It is all 100% Michael Jackson. Whether wearing black pants, blue pants, orange pants, or whatever color pants, it is Michael Jackson.

blame Joe, he was the one who started the doubles talk in TII.
 :)

Michael was excited about the tour, about performing again, and he was not unhealthy.

what about the youtube video where he was complaining about the 50 shows? many fans have seen it, but it was taken down before anyone could download a copy.

this, too.

"The Newshound can today reveal that despite having been captured on camera arriving in London, Jackson still attempted to pull out of his press conference."

"The Newshound can exclusively reveal that Jackson had barricaded himself in his hotel room and spent several hours refusing to attend the press conference. Minders were forced to stand in the hotel corridor and plead with him through the door to his room. By the time he was persuaded to leave, he was already significantly late for the announcement."

more here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

other stories about how RP would get pissed because MJ was not attending rehearsals, and they would have a not-so-nice phone conversation, and then MJ would come and just to show Randy he held no grudge, he would tap RP on the back when he passes him by.

His weight wasn't 90 or 100 pounds. The last time I saw him - a little over a month before he died, or whatever the hell it was he did-, he looked to me to be about 130-140. He was happy, his kids were happy, and he was on top of the damned world. He was lucid. He was energetic. He was the freaking happiest I'd seen him in a very long time. The cloud that seemed to have hovered over him during the years since the trial was finally completely gone.

if you saw him last in May last year, TINI says they saw him right up till last rehearsal day, and he was skin and  bones. not saying they're right because how would i know? but that's another story out there. there's the movie, though, and i didn't see a man weighing 130-140 pounds. he still looked very thin despite several layers of shirts.

all i'm saying is that if this is a smoke-and-mirrors kind of thing, we can never really be sure about what we're seeing, and i am not even referring to a double.  things could have changed since the last time you saw him, or he could have been giving you that impression when the truth might be that he was having problems with AEG.

I can't tell you why Joe would say that wasn't Michael. I'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you, but I don't. Why does Joe say a lot of what Joe says? Editing to add text here: A lot of people pegged Mike as an enigma. Joe is really the enigma, or the one who can't be figured out. He says/does the most random things at the most inopportune times, yet he's smart as a fox. All I can say about Joe is, Joe is Joe, and LaToya is just like her father.

I've never seen the video of him complaining about doing fifty shows. I know he said he was excited about getting back on stage. Those were his words, not mine. Was he lying? Presenting a facade? It's possible, but I don't believe so. As for that media report, I've never seen it, nor do I put much faith in most of what I read about Mike. I don't know about his relationship with Randy Phillips or AEG. I didn't delve into his business. That was not the nature of my relationship with him. (The Randy I was referring to was his brother Randy).

I don't know who TINI is, or when he/she saw Mike, but the Michael Jackson I saw, conversed with, and hugged goodbye, the man I've known for nearly thirty five years, wasn't 'skin and bones'. Thin? Yes. Strong? Yes. But skin and bones? No. Fragile? No. Did he lose twenty or thirty pounds in a little over a month? I don't know. I doubt it. I know he was working out as it was mentioned in conversation. Could I be overestimating his weight by a few pounds based on my visual assessment? It's possible. I didn't demand he get on a scale to verify the numbers, but he was at least 130 when I saw him. He looked fine to me in TII. He wasn't anorexic. He wasn't sickly. He was vivacious. He was energetic and focused. He certainly wasn't drugged, or under the influence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 04, 2010, 11:06:16 PM

I can't tell you why Joe would say that wasn't Michael. I'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you, but I don't. Why does Joe say a lot of what Joe says? Editing to add text here: A lot of people pegged Mike as an enigma. Joe is really the enigma, or the one who can't be figured out. He says/does the most random things at the most inopportune times, yet he's smart as a fox. All I can say about Joe is, Joe is Joe, and LaToya is just like her father.

I've never seen the video of him complaining about doing fifty shows. I know he said he was excited about getting back on stage. Those were his words, not mine. Was he lying? Presenting a facade? It's possible, but I don't believe so. As for that media report, I've never seen it, nor do I put much faith in most of what I read about Mike. I don't know about his relationship with Randy Phillips or AEG. I didn't delve into his business. That was not the nature of my relationship with him. (The Randy I was referring to was his brother Randy).

I don't know who TINI is, or when he/she saw Mike, but the Michael Jackson I saw, conversed with, and hugged goodbye, the man I've known for nearly thirty five years, wasn't 'skin and bones'. Thin? Yes. Strong? Yes. But skin and bones? No. Fragile? No. Did he lose twenty or thirty pounds in a little over a month? I don't know. I doubt it. I know he was working out as it was mentioned in conversation. Could I be overestimating his weight by a few pounds based on my visual assessment? It's possible. I didn't demand he get on a scale to verify the numbers, but he was at least 130 when I saw him. He looked fine to me in TII. He wasn't anorexic. He wasn't sickly. He was vivacious. He was energetic and focused. He certainly wasn't drugged, or under the influence.

oh, so you're not in the investigative loop, so to speak.  thank you for sharing your perspective.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
August 04, 2010, 11:15:54 PM
I call the guy at the 02 announcement..."Michael"!! I have always thought it was him as well as all the Michael's in TII. As mentioned there are many aspects that can make someone look different. Lighting, angels...etc..I have often looked at pictures or watched TII and thought to myself...to what extent would our genius go to, to make people think there was more than one of him?  ;) Because while I think it is Michael, I do admit he does have different looks at times. There are many different looks of Michael in TII, but I think he has created these looks for a reason! This is the Greatest Show on Earth!!  :)

Let me remind you, (and I have said this before but it seems to get ignored) that Michael is a genius....he is a master of illusion...master of disguises...what makes anyone think that he could not pull of different techniques to make the illusion that there was more than one of him? I believe Michael is capable of anything!! I believe he is in control of every aspect of this hoax, and that everyone involved gets their ques from Michael, but that's my opinion :) I LOVE you Michael and appreciate YOU for the man you are, for your compassion for others, & most of all... for your LOVE! God Bless You!! :)  

LOVE, PEACE, Joy, & BLESSINGS to ALL! :)

I agree with you 100%! I think that everything we have seen, all the different "looks", the different "characters", are all  a part of Michael's "plan". His genius, is endless! I truly believe that there is nothing that Michael can't do! I don't think that we should ever underestimate his capabilities!

Callofthewild, i would just like to say thank you once again, for your "straight forward" and very "informative" information! God Bless you for that. To me it is obvious that what you say is the "truth" as you have spoken with the passion of someone who knows Michael, better then any of us here, that's for sure!

I think that all of us here need to open our eyes and our hearts to callofthewild, as he/she didn't need to offer us any information, but he/she did and how often in the last 13 months has that happened?  Yes, there are many people who "claim" to know Michael or something about Michael and they are usually "fakes", but I truly believe that this time, we have been offered some "real" information, so I think we should be appreciative of that. If you don't believe in what Callofthewild is saying, then that is fine, but please, if you disagree, at least disagree with "Politeness". There is no need to be insulting or rude to anyone, at anytime! Remember my friends, you never know who is watching and reading these posts, so lets treat others like we ourselves would like to be treated. Think before you speak and always do everything with love.
We need to remember that "everything" happens for a reason, so please, don't be so quick to judge others!

Thanks again Callofthewild...god Bless You! Michael is truly a gift from God and I am so glad that I have had this chance to help spread love and awareness to others. in the end, all will be "revealed" and the "Truth will Prevail!" Until then, keep spreading the Love! :D
To my friend Michael...I love you most!..."Heart" To "Heart" <3
Dayna
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

August 04, 2010, 11:19:55 PM
Time out. Show me where I criticized, was not nice to, or ridiculed anyone.

I simply said this person doesn't know for sure, same as the rest of us. I do feel if you're that confident about something that NO ONE knows the truth regarding, then you're likely compensating for feeling insecure about it. That's not an insult in my opinion. I don't know why anyone would take that as an insult.

Shit, I'm insecure as hell regarding a lot of aspects of this hoax. Aren't YOU?

Yeah there's a lot of nastiness on these hoax boards so I kind of get it. But I wasn't being nasty. You guys jumped to conclusions on me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions