foreye

Kanye West: Power video
August 07, 2010, 09:48:22 AM
Don't blink you might miss the video, and hes another devil worshiper. What do you guys think of video

[youtube:1pkq290a]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L53gjP-TtGE[/youtube:1pkq290a]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Kanye West: Power video
August 07, 2010, 02:24:32 PM
*sighs* He's NOT a devil worshiper. Tired of this. Look up the symbols and you'll see there are many meanings to one symbol so this video can be interpret in multiple ways.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

ROFL

August 07, 2010, 02:31:03 PM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
*sighs* He's NOT a devil worshiper. Tired of this. Look up the symbols and you'll see there are many meanings to one symbol so this video can be interpret in multiple ways.

Yeah I don't see anything wrong with this video .. However that doesn't mean he isn't a devil worshiper, He admited he has sold his soul to the devil ..do some research please.*sighs*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

Serenitys_Dream

August 07, 2010, 02:34:52 PM
Quote from: "ROFL"

Yeah I don't see anything wrong with this video .. However that doesn't mean he isn't a devil worshiper, He admited he has sold his soul to the devil ..do some research please.*sighs*
Actually I see quite a bit "wrong" with it and Kayne West is involved in the Occult side of the Music Industry, as are many of the artists today. They aren't shy about revealing that through their lyrics or symbolism in videos/performances either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

August 07, 2010, 04:12:57 PM
I see 2 women with horns like the devil and one woman angel. For me that is worshiping the devil.   Kanye West is not my cup of tea. I do not like his music, nor his lousy attitude. The last straw that broke the camels back was when Taylor Swift got an award, she was giving a speach and he went up the stage removed the microphone and said that Beyonce was suppose to win not her. Who the hell is he to do that, that was degrading, no one in their right mind would do that. Yes I agree Beyonce is a better and more experienced singer, yes she should have won, well the fans voted, and they voted for Taylor Swift. That was lack of respect towards another fellow singer. I heard it too that he sold his soul to the devil. That is disgusting, that means he is evil, in fact the act he did towards Taylor Swift was purely evil. Now give me Usher I will listen to his music all day long, just like MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

August 08, 2010, 01:14:46 AM

I don't like the mocking but I'll let that slide since I was showing my annoyance, which was probably not the best way to express my opinion. I apologize for that. In addition, I've seen the video that you are referring to when he says that but I still wouldn't be so quick to label him or any other artist that way. Everyone acts like they know these people and know what they do. We can only speculate and analyze but we don't know for sure. Also, in art, we may say things that aren't meant to be taken literally. So perhaps, I should say I HIGHLY doubt he is a devil worshiper but of course, I do not know for sure and I still stick to my last statement that this video can be interpret in a million ways and that it is only right to find the possible multiple meanings before judging the man behind the art.  Being aware of and incorporating the occult aspect of something, doesn't make an artist a devil worshiper. If that is the case, then you could make the argument that Michael Jackson is one too but oh no, we would never say that. Why? Because we notice the layers of meaning behind his work. I only think it's fair to do that for other artists before labeling that artist as something like a "devil worshiper".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

August 08, 2010, 01:27:09 AM

I don't like the mocking but I'll let that slide since I was showing my annoyance, which was probably not the best way to express my opinion. I apologize for that. In addition, I've seen the video that you are referring to when he says that but I still wouldn't be so quick to label him or any other artist that way. Everyone acts like they know these people and know what they do. We can only speculate and analyze but we don't know for sure. Also, in art, we may say things that aren't meant to be taken literally. So perhaps, I should say I HIGHLY doubt he is a devil worshiper but of course, I do not know for sure and I still stick to my last statement that this video can be interpret in a million ways and that it is only right to find the possible multiple meanings before judging the man behind the art.  Being aware of and incorporating the occult aspect of something, doesn't make an artist a devil worshiper. If that is the case, then you could make the argument that Michael Jackson is one too but oh no, we would never say that. Why? Because we notice the layers of meaning behind his work. I only think it's fair to do that for other artists before labeling that artist as something like a "devil worshiper".

wow you took the words right out of my mouth. and i also say that the taylor thing was actually a boost for her career look at all the attention she recieved afterwards i dont think that there should be any complaints.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 13, 2010, 10:32:26 PM
Hmm well this video does give me a bad vibe but i love this song soooo much!!!!
So here's a  break down from another forum of this video :D  

The video starts off with a close-up of Kanye West with glow-in-the-dark eyes, as if he was “illuminated” from within. He stands between an infinite row of Ionic columns, which represent “wisdom” in Masonic symbolism.

Kanye with illuminated eyes between rows of twin pillars

Two Pillars

As regular readers of this site already know, the occult meaning of the twin pillars is ancient, profound and present in the symbolism of almost all mystery schools of History. There are many layers of interpretation attributed to the two columns, but one constant is always present: The pillars represent the entrance – the gateway – to the world of the initiate. Behind the columns can be found the key to the Mysteries and, consequently, the source of true power. This concept has been used for in many cultures and schools of thought.

The two columns called the “Pillars of Hercules” in Ancient Greece and stood at the gateway to the sphere of the enlightened

“The city of the philosophic elect rises from the highest mountain peak of the earth, and here the gods of the wise dwell together in everlasting felicity. In the foreground are the symbolic pillars of Hercules which appear on the title page of Bacon’s Novum Organum, and between them runs the path which leads upward from the uncertainties of earth to that perfect order which is established in the sphere of the enlightened. “
- Manly P. Hall

Pillars of Hercules in Francis Bacon’s “New Atlantis” as a gateway to the New World

Two pillars leading to Jacob’s Ladder in this Masonic tracing board

Masonic initiate standing between the twin pillars as the third pillar, in the same fashion as Kanye West in the video.

In Power, Kanye is standing at the mouth of the gateway to the “sphere of the enlightened,” right at the border of the corrupt and decadent material world. So, right from the start of the video, the director reveals the true nature of power in this world: It is not your democratically elected officials, but those who consider themselves to be behind those pillars. One of the most significant lines of the song is

“In this white man’s world, we the ones chosen”

Does Kanye’s “white man’s world” refer to the hidden rulers, the Illuminati, who are hidden behind those pillars? Did they choose Kanye West and give him Power by permitting him to become an influential figure in the entertainment industry? Was he chosen to become one of them? The next symbol might shed some light into this.

Horus
Horus pendant on Kanye’s chain

The next thing that catches the viewer’s eye is most probably that gigantic chain with Horus’ head as a pendant. Horus is an ancient Egyptian deity that has an extreme importance in occult mysteries. Considered to be the Sky god, he is more often represented with the symbol of a single eye. The Eye of Horus is an ancient Egyptian symbol of protection and royal power from deities, in this case from Horus or Ra.

“Horus, the son of Osiris and Isis, was called “Horus who rules with two eyes.” His right eye was white representing the sun while his left eye was black representing the moon. According to Egyptian legend Horus lost his left eye during a fight with his murderous uncle, Seth, to revenged his father’s death. Seth tore out his nephew’s eye but lost the fight because the assembly of the gods declared Horus the victor. The eye was reassembled by the magic of Thoth. Then Horus gave the eye to Osiris who experienced rebirth in the underworld.”
- Jordan Michael, Encyclopedia of Gods
Horus, god of the sky

The importance of the “one-eye” in occult symbolism has been highlighted many articles on The Vigilant Citizen. The All-Seeing Eye found on the Great Seal of the United States and many other occult symbols originate from the Eye of Horus.

The Eye of Horus as depicted by the Golden Dawn Mystery School

The symbolism of Horus is especially of great importance in Freemasonry, as the path of an initiate through the Masonic degrees is described as the process by which the Eye of Horus is opened.

So Kanye stands at the gateway between the corrupt world of the profane and the exclusive world of the illuminated, wearing a Horus pendant, an unmistakable symbols of the Mysteries. One might say: “Well maybe Kanye just likes Egyptian things.” Maybe so, but in the context of this video, where all details are important and extremely meaningful, Horus becomes another piece of this symbolic puzzle.
[/b]

Now to add here's a video also breaking down the symbolism's in this video :?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

September 13, 2010, 11:14:56 PM
I don't know about him being a worshipper, but this video and song has a fascinating aesthetic value to it. =]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal