Serenitys_Dream

"2012" The Movie
December 11, 2009, 09:36:43 PM
I just watched the 2012 Movie last night and some things that stood out for me were:

Characters Names:
The main character - Jackson Curtis; Jackson of course is Michael's last name and ultimately in this movie his efforts (combined with help from other characters) is the hero who saves humanity etc.
Curtis Jackson is also the real name of 50 Cent who has released 2 tribute songs to Michael Jackson.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jamie Lee Curtis also spoke out about MJ's "death" and prescription drug abuse by celebrities.

The main character's wife - Kate Curtis; MJ's mother's name is Katherine but she has been referred to as "Kate" by people close to the Jackson family.

The main character's son - Noah Curtis; Noah in Hebrew means: Rest. Noah builds the arks in the Bible to preserve the creatures in the coming flood.

The main Character's daughter - Lily Curtis; the flowers at MJ's internment ceremony

The President of the United States - Thomas Wilson; Woodrow Wilson a real American president passed the Federal Reserve Act which created the Federal income tax in his first term (The act and the tax are highly contested even today). in his second term he was the President during WW1.
Thomas Jefferson, was the third President of the United States (1801–1809), the principal author of the Declaration of Independence (1776), and one of the most influential Founding Fathers for his promotion of the ideals of republicanism in the United States.

The Captain of the Ark the main Characters on - Captain Michaels; this one is obvious.

Some Dialogue  and other things in the movie that stood out for me:
President Thomas Wilson - "I'm coming home Dorothy", the President is a widow and this is his wife's name. This statement alludes to "The Wizard Of Oz" that we have seen through out the clues.
The President also refers to the situation as "A Brave New World" - "A Brave New World" is a book written by Aldous Huxley, in 1931 and published in 1932. Set in the London of AD 2540, the novel anticipates developments in reproductive technology and sleep-learning that combine to change society. The future society is an embodiment of the ideals that form the basis of futurism. This Book is about a genetically perfected and controlled society and has some similarities to George Orwell's "1984".
Aldous Huxley is also the brother of Julius Huxley, a biologists and was a Life Fellow of the Eugenics Society from 1925, its President 1959-62.
Eugenics: Eugenics is the study and practice of selective breeding applied to humans, with the aim of improving the species. In a historical and broader sense, eugenics can also be a study of "improving human genetic qualities." Advocates of eugenics sought to counter what they regarded as dysgenic dynamics within the human gene pool, specifically in regard to congenital disorders and factors relating to the heritability of IQ.
Widely popular in the early decades of the 20th century, it has largely fallen into disrepute after having become associated with Nazi Germany.

Carl Anheuser - the President's advisor and later the acting American President states that the people who have passes to board the arks have been selected to due to their perfection genetically and when questioned further admits that these individuals purchased their seats on the arks. To me this suggests 2 things, that the government and elite individuals see themselves as "genetically superior than the rest of us" and that only those who are extremely wealthy would be genetically "perfect". I don't think this movie is condoning this idea but more of a critique against such ideas.

Professor Adrian Helmsley - says behaves in a way that can be related to MJ and makes statements that could be attributed to MJ such as: "The moment we stop fighting for each other, that's the moment we lose our humanity. "We need to care for each other" "We are one family" and this event "unites all faiths".

Tinzin- The gate guard who lets his family and the Curtis family in to the ark also gives the "thumbs up" to Jackson Curtis when he successfully removes the drill that was preventing the ark door from closing. Michael often gave this same signal through out his life.

The destruction of the Obelisks in both Washington DC and at the Vatican in St. Peter's Square Rome - The obelisk is a phallic symbol and was used by the Egyptians in sun worship. it is also a symbol in freemasonry and linked to the Illuminati. My impression of the destruction of these two symbols, as well as the church in Rome suggests that these institutions are corrupt.
"Now this obelisk, meant to honor the sun god, stands beside what Catholics call the supreme  "Mother of all Churches", the official cathedral of the bishop of Rome, the Pope, which brings to mind Revelation 17 and the apostate Mother Church, Mystery Babylon, the mother of harlots, who stands accused of fornication, a mixing of the sacred with the profane, truth with error."

The cruise ship - the cruise ship in the movie is named "GENeSIS", this is also the first book of the Bible and means "a coming into being".

On the cruise ship the father of Adrian Helmsely and his duo partner are performing a song called "It Ain't the End of the World" by Harald Kloser & Thomas Wander.  Other songs on the soundtrack that stood out for me are:
Adam Lambert  - "A time for Miracles"
2012 Film Score - "Constellation'
"It Ain't The End of the World"
2012 Film Score - "Stepping into darkness"
2012 film score - "Leaving Las Vegas"
2012 Film Score - "The Impact"
2012 - Film Score - "The End Is Only The Beginning"
Filter - "Fades Like A Photograph"

The ark finds land - the ark eventually finds land and the continent they reach is Africa at the "Cape of Good Hope". Africa was never damaged in these events and actually "rose up". This reminds me of the picture on TNZ's myspace from the girl is mine that says "THE CUSH IS MINE?" for a further in depth analysis of this please see this thread:

During the destruction sequences we are shown a huge donut rolling that has come off one of the building rolling down the street. this brought to mind the "Donut Queen" painting that MJ purchased just prior to June 25th.

There are 7 Arks in the movie - again a reference to the number 7 which we have seen in several clues in this investigation.

The main Ark in the movie is number 4 - The symbolism of the number four was based on the contemplation of the quaternity as found in the universe, which included both heaven and earth. The number four connoted heaven as the throne of God.The Holy of Holies was in the form of a cube, and the Holy Place was a double cube in length. The number four symbolized the divine revelation, while in the view of Philo it was the number of complete harmony.
The number of order in the universe is 4—the four elements of earth, air, fire, and water; the four seasons; the four points of the compass; the four phases of the Moon (new, half-moon waxing, full, half-moon waning). The Four Noble Truths epitomize Buddhism. To the Pythagoreans 4 was the source of the tetractys 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10, the most perfect number. In medieval times there were thought to be four humours (phlegm, blood, choler, and black bile—hence the adjectives phlegmatic, sanguine, choleric, and melancholic), and the body was bled at various places to bring these humours into balance.
The number 4 is central in the world view of the Sioux, with four groups of gods (superior, ally, subordinate, and spirit), four types of animal (creeping, flying, four-legged, and two-legged), and four ages of humans (infant, child, mature, and elderly). Their medicine men instructed them to carry out all activities in groups of four.
Because 4 is generally a practical, material number, few superstitions are associated with it. An exception is in China, where 4 is unlucky because she (“four”) and shi (“death”) sound similar. In the biblical Revelation to John the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse wreak destruction upon humanity.

Jackson Curtis' book in the movie sold 422 copies. 4/22 or April 22nd is Earth Day. Earth Day is celebrated in the US on April 22 and is a day designed to inspire awareness and appreciation for the Earth's environment. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The count down clock is reset to 28:10. 28/10 or October 28th is the date that the movie "This Is It" was released to theatres.

The world globe at the end of the movie reminds me of both the ending of the "This is It" movie and the Heal the World Foundations logo (The charity foundation established by Michael Jackson).

I am sure there is much more that others have noticed and I am hoping to see some posts on this.
Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 12:33:21 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: "2012" The Movie
December 11, 2009, 09:47:31 PM
Wow.  Very observant.  I have not yet seen the movie, but when I do I will pay close attention.  Thanks for posting your finds.  Well done.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

March 28, 2011, 05:47:43 PM
I hope this is the right place to put this comment, I have just come back from shopping and when in a big national supermarket (TESCO) Im in the UK I noticed that 2012 the movie is now out on DVD, it was interesting that the new BLUE RAY VERSION OF 2012 has and interactive Mayan Calendar :shock:  Anyone got the blue ray version, Ive seen the film in the cinema dont remember the Mayan Calendar :?  may well have been there, but interesting the fact that the "interactive" Mayan Calendar" :?   May be nothing, just thought I would share this information for those who have not seen it yet. :?

Love you all

:P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 28, 2011, 05:55:00 PM
There is a lot of info in the 'all roads lead to Michael not Rome thread about the Director and actor connections to this movie.

Good research though,thank you for posting it up =]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Carrie

September 24, 2019, 04:45:20 AM
I have watched this  film several times, but this time I noticed something new;

It is in the supermarket scene, when Gordon tells Kate that something is pulling them apart. In the background you see a display of magazines, and the name or title of one magazine, is  "Alive".

We know Michael is alive, but this is an interesting detail to add to the list of other questionable details which stands out in the film.
Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 04:52:08 AM by Carrie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions