I was doing a little research on MJ's Death Hoax and ran across an article on wordpress.com  I was surprised to see what she said about how Conrad Murray came into Michaels life.  I don't know if I'm off track here, but it seems like everything that I investigate points right back to AEG and Sony! As you can see at the bottom of the article is Tohme Tohme's comment....why is he trying to convince otherwise.  It really doesn't make sense as I posted before, that Michael Jackson would hire a doctor like Conrad Murray when he goes all out to hire the best of people to work for him.  Unfortunately there were a few key people whom he trusted who didn't have his best interest at heart....Including Tohme Tohme.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
MICHAEL JACKSON's former spiritual advisor has come forward with new taped conversations in which the King of Pop revealed he was terrified of his chief aide, Dr. Tohme Tohme

Also:

Michael Jackson’s Employees Fired Within Minutes

Within 30-minutes from the confirmation that Michael Jackson had ‘passed-away’, all of his personal employees were fired by AEG.   Rather then reacting to the death of Michael Jackson, AEG very methodically fired his staff – within minutes.  It would make sense if this had happened on the following day or even a few days later, but not within minutes.   It almost seems as though this was pre-planned, and that there were a certain numbers of steps to follow in staging this death.  Of course by firing these employees, it would be easier to get access to the security tapes, stage the oxygen tanks and IV stands, throw things around the bedroom, and create the stage for this hoax, since there will be no witnesses.   Also note that days before his ‘death’, Michael Jackson’s employees were not allowed to enter his bedroom.  So no one would know whether he had in fact been taking the drugs or not, nor provide any accounts of seeing the lack or presence of oxygen tanks and IV equipment in his bedroom.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

mjboogie

[Didn't they offer him a doc out of London? Frank Dileo said in an interview that MJ insisted on Murray! :? /b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm not sure about a doctor out of London?  

But from what I understand, Michael's camp is saying that AEG hired him.  I guess there's different versions as to who actually hired (Dr. Murray).  There appears to be different versions of everything associated with the hoax.  I guess we'll need to just investigate it deeper :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

Quote from: "mjboogie"
[Didn't they offer him a doc out of London? Frank Dileo said in an interview that MJ insisted on Murray! :? /b]

I also heard that. But dont know where. I mean it was an YT-Vid. (old Forum). Perhaps Murray was the only one who wants to play that game - all for money. And as we see: nothing to loose. No jail, nothing. He was Dr. Murray and is Dr. Murray - or just a comicfigur..... it strange, he was a short time the Doc of MJ and IMHO only one fellow player (Mitspieler in german).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
* Smile though your heart is aching *

I have a question and would like other members opinions:

I'm starting to have a change of heart regarding Dr. Murray!

Reading that not only did Michael Jackson not hire Conrad Murray himself, but that Conrad Murray had no idea that his new patient would be Michael Jackson?  Which of course, leads me right back to my conspiracy theory!  

If this possibly true wouldn't it explain Murray's panic behavior of disappearing from the hospital, immediately hiring a lawyer, the confused looks of not understanding what has happened, or how he got into this situation, the address to the public, the (real) sobbing in church...... the missing camera footage?  

Could it be that someone really hired (Dr. Murray) for a purpose just to set him up? and with constant financial problems he saw this as just another income opportunity?   I really believe in my heart that this man truly got caught up in something that he was unaware of.  

Again, Michael Jackson said himself that he believed (they) were trying to kill him.  Maybe MJ realized what was going on and then faked his own death, which is where the possible terminally ill body double came in????????    Family, please help me with this one!  I feel like I'm on to something here, but just can't put my finger on it!  Dr. Murray emotions seems to be genuine.
Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 04:53:26 PM by imabeliever2
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dr Muray was hired by AEG and he is whining that he hasnt got paid:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

I had read in several sources that Michael insisted that AEG hired Dr Murray for him and as they wanted to keep him sweet and happy he had is own way. I do not think they could force a Doctor on a celebrity like Michael or anyone for that matter to be in installed in the home for 24/7, no one could possibly force and insist someone to be installed in a home of someone who objected to it. This was his family home with his cherished children.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
I had read in several sources that Michael insisted that AEG hired Dr Murray for him and as they wanted to keep him sweet and happy he had is own way. I do not think they could force a Doctor on a celebrity like Michael or anyone for that matter to be in installed in the home for 24/7, no one could possibly force and insist someone to be installed in a home of someone who objected to it. This was his family home with his cherished children.

The puzzling thing is that Dr Murray isnt licensed in the UK and wouldnt have been able to "treat" MJ in London.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "imabeliever2"
I have a question and would like other members opinions:

I'm starting to have a change of heart regarding Dr. Murray!

Reading that not only did Michael Jackson not hire Conrad Murray himself, but that Conrad Murray had no idea that his new patient would be Michael Jackson?  Which of course, leads me right back to my conspiracy theory!  

If this possibly true wouldn't it explain Murray's panic behavior of disappearing from the hospital, immediately hiring a lawyer, the confused looks of not understanding what has happened, or how he got into this situation, the address to the public, the (real) sobbing in church...... the missing camera footage?  

Could it be that someone really hired (Dr. Murray) for a purpose just to set him up? and with constant financial problems he saw this as just another income opportunity?   I really believe in my heart that this man truly got caught up in something that he was unaware of.  

Again, Michael Jackson said himself that he believed (they) were trying to kill him.  Maybe MJ realized what was going on and then faked his own death, which is where the possible terminally ill body double came in????????    Family, please help me with this one!  I feel like I'm on to something here, but just can't put my finger on it!  Dr. Murray emotions seems to be genuine.

Something that could go along with your theory is that he did state that he was at the wrong place and the wrong time which you tend to say if being innocent little bystander. But this doc is the head suspect not an eyewitness to something right?

But referring to the OP’s subject with Dr Murray, well I have heard stories such as this doc meeting Mike when he was treating Michael’s child Prince for the flue or something similar and that’s how they meet. Murray was also the doctor of James Brown according to some sources.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

Quote from:  Something that could go along with your theory is that he did state that he was at the wrong place and the wrong time which you tend to say if being innocent little bystander. But this doc is the head suspect not an eyewitness to something right?

But referring to the OP’s subject with Dr Murray, well I have heard stories such as this doc meeting Mike when he was treating Michael’s child Prince for the flue or something similar and that’s how they meet. Murray was also the doctor of James Brown according to some sources.[/quote

Yes and James Brown also died from a heart attack because of prescription drugs.  

Why would MJ hire him????????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "imabeliever2"
I was doing a little research on MJ's Death Hoax and ran across an article on wordpress.com  I was surprised to see what she said about how Conrad Murray came into Michaels life.  I don't know if I'm off track here, but it seems like everything that I investigate points right back to AEG and Sony! As you can see at the bottom of the article is Tohme Tohme's comment....why is he trying to convince otherwise.  It really doesn't make sense as I posted before, that Michael Jackson would hire a doctor like Conrad Murray when he goes all out to hire the best of people to work for him.  Unfortunately there were a few key people whom he trusted who didn't have his best interest at heart....Including Tohme Tohme.

MICHAEL JACKSON's former spiritual advisor has come forward with new taped conversations in which the King of Pop revealed he was terrified of his chief aide, Dr. Tohme Tohme

Also:

Michael Jackson’s Employees Fired Within Minutes

Within 30-minutes from the confirmation that Michael Jackson had ‘passed-away’, all of his personal employees were fired by AEG.   Rather then reacting to the death of Michael Jackson, AEG very methodically fired his staff – within minutes.  It would make sense if this had happened on the following day or even a few days later, but not within minutes.   It almost seems as though this was pre-planned, and that there were a certain numbers of steps to follow in staging this death.  Of course by firing these employees, it would be easier to get access to the security tapes, stage the oxygen tanks and IV stands, throw things around the bedroom, and create the stage for this hoax, since there will be no witnesses.   Also note that days before his ‘death’, Michael Jackson’s employees were not allowed to enter his bedroom.  So no one would know whether he had in fact been taking the drugs or not, nor provide any accounts of seeing the lack or presence of oxygen tanks and IV equipment in his bedroom.

Are you saying that aeg/sony hired Murray to kill MJ? Why would AEG fire all of MJs staff? It's odd that they did it 30 minutes after he "died". Acutally, I herd that his staff was fired the day before and I'veal herd that his staff was fired that morning. When was the staff really fired?  :? What would firing the staff have to do with MJ faking his death? Why wasn't anyone allowed upstairs or in MJs bedroom day before his "death" have to do with a hoax? Man, this is confusing!

I agree that we need to investigate this further.   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions