Thanks for the report......Yes, Tohme Tohme was in full control.
guys, this is getting stranger and stranger and its like one person links to the other.  

Guys ........ I don't know if it's just rumor, but it may be worth looking into. Please help!  I read that Martin Bashir's Brother was/is Tommy Mottola's Driver????
I have searched and searched and cannot find information on Martin Bashir's brother.   I will continue to research to see what I can find.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Uri Geller innocently introduced Michael Jackson to Martin Bashir.

Again, we see that even with the Bashir interview, Michael again trusted a referral from a friend, only to later regret it.

I have a few more questions now.......Why did Uri Geller refer Bashir to Michael?  Did Geller have connections with Tommy Mottola or who?   In this situation, one thing leads to another and another.  There are so many connections, they're hard to keep track of :roll:  :roll:  :?:  :?:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

This whole thing is starting to sound like a plot against Michael. All the people who he may have pissed off, those who were jealous of his fame/fortune/success or those who just didn't like him or agree with his views/decisions. if in fact he was murdered and this isn't a hoax, then there must  be a hell of a lot of suspects.Is this all a case of pin the blame on the Doctor...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where there is L.O.V.E I\'ll be there

I honestly believe with everything within me that Michael is STILL ALIVE! and I will believe this until 100% proven wrong!  Looking at all the research that we've collected, nothing points to the fact that their evil plans of killing him were successful.  Obviously we see that MJ knew what was going on as well as their intentions.  I don't believe that he was a sitting duck waiting for them to destroy him.  Michael is too intelligent for that.

I believe that Dr. Murray was set up.  I believe that Michael planned this hoax for years to save his life, or its a possibility that he's under protective custody.  I think we should logically ask ourselves.......If it were me in Michael's situation knowing that someone was out to completely destroy me and I had Michael's money, what would I do????

Everything to save and protect my life!
Probably, run to the FBI with information to be in a witness protection program that would completely erase my current being or just simply fake my death!

I don't think Michael would just say. Ok, I know they're trying to kill me, so I'm just gonna sit here and wait for it to happen.  Right now we're just trying to investigate the fact that Michael Jackson didn't hire Conrad Murray and why.  Of course during this investigation, we're finding a lot more than expected.  

The Death Hoax seems to be the most logical, considering there are so many things that just don't make sense or appear fake (the body moving in the airplane, the 911 call etc).   :roll:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

Yes, I too, think that Michael was aware of the situation and is still alive... Otherwise I don't understand his family's behavior . If there was a murder, then some of his sibblings should have been ashamed of themselves, talking about their loss all smiling...
As for a come back, with this dangerous situation I don't know ... but that's another subject.
There are more and more stange things going on... All the people who attacked Michael and tried to ruin his life seem to be all related...it's crazy  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

Quote from: "O-drey-O"
There are more and more stange things going on... All the people who attacked Michael and tried to ruin his life seem to be all related...it's crazy  :shock:

Thats the scariest thing! its like they all got together and concocted some sort of plan to bring Michael down. I hope their plan failed and Michael got away safely.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where there is L.O.V.E I\'ll be there

True, they were one way or another linked together to destroy him. Just in case you haven't seen it yet, another MJDH family member posted the website to MJ's FBI file under new topics.  Its interesting!  Well...should I come across anymore information, I will post it for sure and will look for any information from you guys as well.  

I still question the going ons in that house on June 25th, how did Michael manage to get away, how did he pull the Death Hoax Off and who helped him :?:  :?:   :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yep I've been wondering that since the beginning, but unfortunately I think that we will know it if Michael comes back...  :? All we can do from now is guessing... It must be powerful people, otherwise the hoax would be quickly discover but who exactly ...IDK
I have another question. Lately I read that Michael had to sell 25% of the Sony catalogue because of his debts, so he would still have the 25% left.And now it's up to Branca and Mc Clain, to decide if they would sell it to Sony or to let it to the children. Do you know if this is true and if there are any news about that? I didn't see anything...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

Quote from: "O-drey-O"
I have another question. Lately I read that Michael had to sell 25% of the Sony catalogue because of his debts, so he would still have the 25% left.And now it's up to Branca and Mc Clain, to decide if they would sell it to Sony or to let it to the children. Do you know if this is true and if there are any news about that? I didn't see anything...

I've been wondering about that catalogue too, i really think it's significant. Just imagine, in 2005 it's been estimated to be worth $ 4-5 billion (well, i guess the whole thing, not just MJ's part). Anyway, i came across this article which exlains the current (well as of this summer) state of affairs pretty clearly and since it's been published in Forbes, i'd give it some credit:

Michael Jackson's Estate Sale
Zack O'Malley Greenburg, 06.26.09, 07:00 PM EDT
Jackson's debt may force a quick sale of his prized asset: rights to the Beatles catalog.

Michael Jackson died just before heading to the U.K., where a 50-concert schedule would have done much more than launch a musical comeback tour.

Proceeds from the concerts would have chipped away at nearly half a billion dollars in personal debt.

Creditors allowed Jackson to dig himself into such a hole because of the cash cow he put up as collateral: his 50% interest in a music publishing catalog that includes 250 Beatles songs and hundreds of thousands of other works.

Now, if those same creditors push the Jackson estate for quick payment, they could force a distressed sale of his interest in the catalog.

The King of Pop blew the profits from sales of 750 million records on extravagances ranging from $10,000-a-night hotel stays to the construction and upkeep of his $50 million Neverland Ranch.

But Jackson made one brilliant financial move--shelling out $47.5 million in 1985 to buy the publishing catalog. Ten years later, Sony ( SNE - news - people ) paid Jackson $90 million for half the rights, forming a joint venture called Sony/ATV. Today, it's worth far more.

"You're talking about the greatest catalog in existence," says Ryan Schinman, chief of Platinum Rye, the world's largest buyer of music and talent for corporations. "When you have that many No. 1 hits in a catalog, you almost can't put a price on it."

Schinman thinks the catalog is worth as much as $1.5 billion (like i said, in 2005 during court deposition it was estimated to be worth 4-5 bln), which would put Jackson's share at $750 million. Using a rough industry rule of thumb--that a catalog can throw off 5% to 7% of its value in cash each year--Jackson would have been earning some $80 million a year from his stake.

The real promise for getting out of debt, though, came from the scheduled concerts and the potential for an extended international tour. The London shows promised to net Jackson $50 million and a global tour could have earned him hundreds of millions of dollars more.

While the Jackson estate will own much of his own music, the big prize is still the Beatles catalog. Only an orderly sale will bring the maximum value.

"His creditors could say that, due to his passing, the owners of the estate have to make good on his debt in 60 days," says analyst Chris White of Wedbush Morgan. "Then you'd have to put this joint venture on the block, and that would be a distressed sale."

In other words, creditors could essentially foreclose on Jackson's stake in the Sony/ATV venture. Sony could try to block such a sale or buy Jackson's stake at a firesale price.

Representatives from Sony/ATV declined to comment.

A low price, while good for Sony, would diminish Jackson's estate. Given the state of both the economy and the music business, a quick sale of Jackson's catalog stake might not even erase his considerable debts.

"The music business is in the doldrums, to put it mildly," says Donald David, an estate lawyer who handled the postmortem finances of Tupac Shakur. "If somebody wanted to liquidate his interest, it's unclear whether it'd be enough to pay off the debt."

Add in competing interests from Jackson's family, creditors and even one-time friend Paul McCartney, and the situation could get complicated very quickly.

"They could get into a bit of a disagreement as to who has priority," says David. "That said, you can't leave an asset free of what it is securing. If McCartney wanted to claim back that catalog, he'd have to pay off the loans. He's got the money to do it, but I'm not sure he'd want to."

If an estate drama is on the horizon, Wall Street seems unfazed. Shares of Sony ended Friday's session down less than 1%.

"Sony is such a huge conglomerate," says White, "that their exposure to one entertainer--even one as big as Jackson, isn't going to move the needle in the short term."

To sum it up (what's been stated in the article above), MJ used his half (or perhaps 1/2 of his share) of the Beatles' catalog as collateral for a loan and risked loosing it unless he paid the loan out. So the 02 concerts were scheduled to help him out. But the concerts famously flopped. So as this article was issued on June 26, further fate of the catalogue was very unclear. The chances were high that creditors would attempt to sell the catalogue to return their investments. And one could assume that Sony would try to outbid them and keep the 100% for themselves. BUT as we know, in the beginning of December seveal papers announced that all the debts were sorted by the estate. Which i presume could only mean that the share in catalogue can now safely return to the estate being released from collateral. While it dosn't look as beautiful as some other theories, this potentially COULD be the reason for a hoax, in which case i'm afraid MJ's not gonna come back, but his kids will be financially secure for the coming few centuries. And actually it looks like a win-win situation for everyone: MJ doesn't need to do the exhausting 50 concerts and a (God forbid) world tour, AEG haven't lost a dime, it's the opposite actually - they received some feasible profit as many fans didn't ask for refunds and also the movie had quite a successful run, the creditors got their money, and even Sony would benefit from the fact that the catalogue remains in MJ's hands instead of being split between several owners. To say more, it looks like Sony has established some sort of new partnership with MJ company and i'm sure we'll see some joint projects in future (be it new albums of unreleased songs, movies or else). Perhaps there was a peace treaty signed behind the curtains, well i'm just throwing it out... However IF the catalogue will be eventually sold to whatever third party (including Sony) this could give some food for bad thinking. So i was kinda glad to see that last sentence about Sony beeing big enough to get frustrated over a bunch of songs :)

Now there's been a lot of speculation about MJ financial straits before and after June 25 (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). Personally i never believed he was in debt... but what if he was. In 2001 he said: "The Beatles catalogue is not for sale, has not been for sale and will never be for sale." Yet he made it collateral which is risky. Either he had to be 100% sure to have the money to get it back and have extremely loyal accountants while the deal was pending, or there were indeed some troubles (but otherwise why would he get loans in the first place? :? ). You decide.
Perhaps someone of you can find different information on the subject, that would be interesting!

This thread seems to be the one for discussing issues concerning the estate and all the shady people around it, so i'll just post it here:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

tinker_bell, thanks! That was excellent investigative work!  I hadn't gotten the opportunity lately to do a more deeper investigation, but I will start tonight!  I will look  also, and try to find out more information on the connection between Martin Bashir and Sony/AEG any linked associations.  I've mentioned before, that I find it very strange that Michael's friend Chris Tucker has not commented or said anything regarding Michael's "Supposed Death"  They were pretty close and I saw from a photo that he too was at Al Malnik's birthday party with Michael.  Maybe he know's something and he's afraid to say anything.  Being able to connect all these people says this was a conspiracy without a doubt.   ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Someone mentioned something about Chris Tucker that has been bugging me, it has been 6 months now and we have not really heard anything from Chris about MJ, they were extremely close friends and I am sure that if this is a hoax Chris would definitely be aware of it and maybe that is why there has been no comment from him on it.  What do you all think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh yes I remember ... concerning Al Manick and Chris Tucker, there is a member who wrote something about it on another site... I'm gonna try to find it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

Thank, you guys!   I spent a few hours last night trying to find anykind of information on Chris Tucker and I found absolutely none.  IDK.....seeing that he and Michael were so close you would think that he would have been one of the first to interview.  Maybe he feels unsafe because he knows something that he's uncomfortable sharing with the public/press,  with the two of them being so close, I'm sure Michael shared with him his fears about his life and why.  But if Michael's family was able to give interview information or voice their opinion, I don't understand why can't he.   OR....... :idea: Maybe he knows all about the hoax and Michael's whereabouts! :?:  :?:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I believe Chris Tucker is in the hoax... The thing is that he hasn't said anything about Michael. Not a word, nada. So it will be difficult to find something...  I didn't find the post I was referring to, i'll continue to look for it of course^^.

But there is something more about Al Manik.

Embattled pop star Michael Jackson has added a new name to his long list of strange bedfellows: Miami Beach loan king Alvin Malnik, long said to be heir apparent to legendary mob finance wizard Meyer Lansky. Malnik Is a New York gangster/lawyer who moved to Florida.He is to control the Bahamas gambling and Caribbean drug running.
It is to Malnik, a multimillionaire whose suspected mob connections have been fodder for federal files since the 1960s, that Jackson is believed to have turned for help in erasing debt said to approach $200 million.
A lawyer, real estate developer and proprietor of the supertrendy Miami Beach hot spot The Forge, Malnik is also owner of Title Loans of America, a national chain that lends money legally at annual percentage rates reaching 264% - higher than most loansharks' vig.

He concedes he gave the pop star financial advice - as he has to members of the Saudi royal family - but has denied he lent Jackson considerable sums or put up the $3 million bail when the singer was charged last month with molesting a 12-year-old, cancer-ridden boy.
The relationship hit its showbiz zenith on May 17 this year, when Jackson - decked out in a vintage '70s glitter shirt and outsized Afro wig - was host of a 70th birthday disco party for Malnik at The Forge.
Malnik, who declined to be interviewed for this story, has long maintained he set eyes on the famous gangster only once - in a chance encounter in an elevator.

Ok now a little dates about Al Manik

Malnik first came to prominence in the early 1960s with the attempt to establish a gambling resort at Paradise Island in the Bahamas.He had already established himself in the banking and real estate businesses in Miami but soon become Lansky's public "front-man." The Paradise Island venture led to the establishment of Resorts International, the entertainment and gambling conglomerate which was the subject of intense law enforcement scrutiny for years as charges of control by Meyer Lansky surfaced (Mahan, 1980).

1962: Malnik was listed as a director of the Bank of World Commerce, a Bahamas-based institution that involved 'some of the nations' top gangsters,'

1963 The feds opened their first dossier on Malnik .It was two years after he graduated, first in his class, from Miami Law School.He had helped set up the Bank of World Commerce in Nassau, the Bahamas, an alleged loot laundry that investigators said involved "some of the nation's top gangsters."

1964: Acquitted on tax fraud charges, Malnik was heard discussing Lansky two years later on bugs placed by cops probing whether casino profits were invested overseas on the mobster's behalf.

But by then, Malnik - who purchased his first Rolls-Royce at age 29 - had long been a fixture in Miami's fast lane.

He made his first venture into showbiz, organizing a video jukebox company, Scopitone, that was touted as a music-industry revolution.

1966 : the U.S. attorney in New York secretly indicted Malnik on charges of using the mail to defraud Scopitone investors.In 1971, prosecutors quietly dropped the case.

1969 : after Malnik opened The Forge , it rose quickly to the top of Miami's night scene, attracting celebrities such as Frank Sinatra, Judy Garland, Richard Burton and even Richard Nixon, who came with his shady financier pal, Bebe Rebozo.

A Bahamian company named Appolonia Investment Limited allegedly paid over three million dollars to purchase property of Malnik in Nassau, and a ranch, owned by Malnik.

In the early 1970s, Malnik was also involved with Sam Cohen's sons in land deals in Florida and the Poconos.Their companies -- COMAL and "Cove Associates" -- dealt with Caesar's World and the Teamsters Pension Fund, both institutions which have attracted a substantial amount of law enforcement attention"

"Title Loans of America is owned by two trusts whose sole beneficiary is Alvin Malnik, a Miami lawyer whom the New Jersey Casino Control Commission found in 1980 and 1992 to be "a person of unsuitable character" to have any role in the industry. "

Odd... Michael may have owned money to this people... I 'll keep digging a little deeper...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

Diana Ross, Chris Tucker nor Eddie Murphy have said anything. They are all silent.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I believe Diana Ross and Eddie Murphy both commented on the supposed death.  However Chris Tucker has not and we can't seem to find where he is or what he's doing now. And yes, I really do believe that Chris Tucker is in on the hoax for sure, he's been acting too strange about this!  

O-Drey-O, that was interesting.......I'll see what else I can find as well.  One strange thing that I did find was a statement saying that Randy Jackson believe MJ's 2002 will was forged and not signed by him because he was in New York on the date it was signed.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login/
Randy Jackson questioning MJ’s Will

Something else strange that I found while reading Randy's Jackson's statement.  Although Randy is saying that MJ couldn't have signed the 2002 Will because he was in New York on the day the Will was signed, the lawyer of the estate Howard Weitzman insists witnesses to the will were present when Michael had signed the will.  I looked up this attorney Howard Weitzman........I can't believe what I found on him!  

ANOTHER SUSPICIOUS PERSON AFFILIATED WITH MOB ACTIVITY.  And the amazing thing is that these are men in High Ranking Positions and they're all part of MJ's ESTATE, that they're refusing to let MJ's mother see :?:  :?:  :?:  

Howard Weitzman and his entertainment business having been council for many well known clients. Weitzman seems to have had some real relationships with convicted organized crime folks or used their services in at least one of his cases, something which we will get into more with upcoming posts. He worked at MCA which has many reported incidents of being in league with the mafia.He's currently serving as the attorney for the trustees of the Michael Jackson estate.

Also, in this same article it was mentioned that Courtney Love Cobain has made statements that point to Howard Weitzman and others being behind the theft of her and Frances Bean Cobain's assets. Weitzman is listed in this civil case as the co-signer with Love setting up the Frances Cobain Irrevocable Trust. The case was recently dismissed at First Republic Bank's request. Love and Laird Norton Tyee Trust Company seem to have come to some sort of agreement

What is going on here??????  Everyone affliated with MJ seems to at one time if not currently connected to organized crime activity.   :?

It never fails.......with this situation, you start investigating on one thing and it leads to another :roll:

I can't wait to see what we stumble across next.  Question is, with so many people involved how do we get to the root of exactly which one/who was responsible for hiring Dr. Murray for Michael :?:  :?:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions