Grenat

I also find it weird that none of the 'suicide' stories was properly addressed by the media, but the sad truth is it could happen even without being in the news. However, those could just be the cases of 'Munchausen-by-proxy' syndrome cases (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). If it did happen, it's tragic and obviously had to do with phsychological condition of these people rather than with MJ whatsoever. I do believe though he felt responsibile for those who loved him (remember: "You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed"? =), therefore i never thought the hoax (if there's indeed one) was for fun, it must be for very serious reasons.

In fact it was adressed, one french tabloid reported it in a special numero on Michael's death , but it sais that it was "rumoured" so it  wasn't verified .
I've read what you've posted on Munchausen syndrome and I think it must be it
In that period of shock , everyone was panicking , and some surely altough grieving wanted the attention from their fellow friends (surely they weren't understood by their families , who tought the reaction was exagerated or something like that)so out of shock they said they would want to die , but killing himself isn't something as easy as writing it on a fan-club forum.
And if some of them really did kill themselves,it must be because they already had psychological problems , you cannot let go of your live because your idol has just died..It's really sad and for a moment I was in shock too , and I tought about it a long time , but never the only slight idea of dying has come to me
Not even one time , it's stupid. It wouldn't solve anything
If someone really did die it's not Michael's fault and that person would've done it sooner or later anyways.
We fans and any normal people would know that it's not Michael's fault
But come on, if one of them really died, his family would want to blame someone
and that only person can only be Michael,that's a natural reaction to blame someone for your sadness.
It's what make me really upset for now..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Excellent record keeping imabeliever2 !!!

And o-drey-o , I was just about to address your question:

But i still have a question ... Did Murray actually treat Michael? If Michael knew about it, he wouldn't have let him treat him right? That's what makes me thinking that Murray would be actually in the hoax, because if he didn't know about it, he was supposed to treat a patient and would have really injected propofol to him.If he was on the hoax then he wouldn't have done anything on Michael, the only thing he had to do was pretending to be Michael personal doctor. ( o-drey-o wrote)

First it IS important to record and log all clues and their sources. The "sources" need to be determined if reliable or not. Just like the boy crying wolf... if a source shows contradiction more than twice I would not even consider their information at all. In some ways I wonder if the unreliable sources are just trying to throw us off balance making mud.  It does seem that there are a set of characters involved that played a role then were "fired" and were interviewed either on video or quoted in a news article to reveal their part in the event.  

>>Remember the Chef said Dr M brought O2 tanks down the stairs each morning, but not that morning.  Hummm, that's alot of O2 being used and for what?  No one has actually said MJ needed oxygen on a regular basis.  Who hired her?  I recall she had not been with Michael very long.

>>Yes, you figured out that No real concerts were to be done in London.  Many questioned why build elaborate sets at the Staples Center just for practice. (if I'm remembering that right) That fits in with the TII movie and all the slip ups connected with that

>>Wasn't there some slip ups about rehearsal times that made us question did he die on the 24th and the 25th ?

>>Keep in mind our good friend Kenny Ortega the director.  He's been extremely smiley thru all this. Bet he could write a good death hoax script if he were asked to.  Hummm, would look good in his portfolio too.

>>Doc M may have been the patsy, perfect choice to take the rap in a murder or a hoax exercise.  They fired the staff day before or 30 minutes after.  BUT, what to do with the Doctor?  He can't stick around to get caught up in a bunch of lies if the authorities happen to show up.  Just tell him to run like hell, ditch your car, jump fences... just get outta there and chill.  We'll wait to see how Act 1 goes down and we'll tell ya what to do next.  

>>Or what about the cell calls doc made when he supposedly was doing CPR.  They may NOT have told him the plan until a couple hours before hand. He needed coaching, had to set up the bedroom stage props, he got the order of things mixed up, Michael hid in the closet while doc & bodyguard arranged the Fake michael body on the floor. How much time passed between the report of when MJ stopped breathing and the 911 call?  A lot of time doing what ?? Maybe he flubbed in telling the correct time he found MJ because he is very bad at math too.

There is some much jumbled up information and are so many different scenarios for a murder or hoax and the Doctor would be the main character most wanted immediately.
In my mind murder or hoax, the dude had to run.

I still am believing in a HOAX -- I have a new angle I'll post when I'm not so tired and I gather my evidence to present.

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm so sorry to have left this out of my previous post.  I looked and looked to find the you tube link of a video where they wrote a nurse was asked by Jermaine where to go to find michael and just then a fire alarm went off at the hospital causing a short term evacuation when at the same time a helicopter landed on the roof.  Maybe you've see that hoax video.
  I don't know how reliable the person or their sources were.
I'll hunt again for it after I get some sleep.

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "tinker_bell"
@ O-drey-O:

Strange to say the least! I get a clear feeling that everybody's doing the wrong parts in this story, just look at it:

- Colony Capital arranging the concert deal (instead of MJ manager at the time)
- Fans informing Joe Jackson and Frank Dileo of Michael's being rushed to the hospital (who are those FANS???)
- AEG firing MJ staff (again instead of estate administrators or family)
- Jermaine announcing MJ's death (instead of medical chief officer or whatever person in charge)
- TMZ providing all the major 'hot' news starting from MJ death to investigation (instead of more or less reliable sources like CNN, AP or else)

and finally people in Internet doing the investigation instead of police and press!

yes your right ! and thats the most Specious thing about the whole death of mj !! that everything seems more like acting than real !!that everything spells HOAX !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

More Research on the Topic:  (What AEG and Sony would gain by hiring Murray)

All have history of mafia ties

Tommy Mottola ...........Still affiliated with Sony through his own Record Co.
Tohme Tohme.............Michael's Manager...............Claims to have been rehired by MJ
Howard Weitzman........Attorney for MJ's Estate
John Branca............... Rep for MJ's Estate.............Claims to have been rehired by MJ
John McClain.............. Rep for MJ's Estate
Al Malnick.................. Friend of Tommy Mottola
Randy Phillips............. Related by marriage and very close to Tohme Tohme

AEG
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
AEG is Paying for Conrad Murray's Defense Team!

SONY/Tommy Mottola
After Sony
Tommy Mottola was the head of Sony Music Entertainment until January 2003. Since leaving his post as chief of Sony Music, Mottola has been building a new entertainment company, complete with recorded music, television production, theater, and fashion, alongside a branding and management company launching and re-launching the various careers of such artists as Usher whose “Confessions” release has sold over 20 million copies to date worldwide[5], Grammy winner and Latin pop star Marc Anthony, and teen sensation Lindsay Lohan.[6] Later singings included Cassie Ventura in 2006 and Mika, who in 2007 had a #1 single in the UK.
A collaboration with former Miramax chief Harvey Weinstein has them teamed on two current projects for live theater, namely producers of Pink Floyd's The Wall. Mottola's TV production arm is currently producing and developing many shows for cable and network television.
Mottola bought out the rights to Casablanca Records (a then-diminished imprint of Polygram), and resurrected it, signing actress Lindsay Lohan, and singer Mika.

Tommy Mottola - plans to make profit from MJ
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginFormer Sony Music CEO Tommy Mottola — with whom Jackson famously feuded — told The Associated Press that the singer's unreleased material ranges from unused tracks recorded during studio sessions for some of Jackson's most beloved albums to the songs he recently recorded with Akon and Will.I.Am that were slated for a long-in-the-works comeback album.

"There are dozens and dozens of songs that did not end up on his albums," said Mottola, who ran Jackson's musical distributor, Sony Music, from 1998-2003. "People will be hearing a lot of that unreleased material for the first time ever. There's just some genius and brilliance in there."
Mottola predicted that the releases could trickle out for years to come and eclipse the mountain of repackaged releases that have come out since the death of another musical icon, Elvis.
Since Jackson's death last Thursday, there have been numerous reports that he left behind more than 100 tracks, and the public thirst for his music has already resulted in a stampede to stores and the downloading of 2.3 million tracks in the U.S.
Despite being labeled a "racist" by Jackson in 2002 in a very public spat, Mottola told the AP that he considers himself the "shepherd and gatekeeper" of Jackson's catalog, claiming to be more familiar with what the pop icon left behind than anyone. He said that for every album Jackson made, including such classics as his solo breakthrough, 1979's Off the Wall and 1982's landmark Thriller, the singer recorded several tracks that didn't make it onto the albums, as is common with most artists.
It's unknown who owns the rights to the unreleased recordings, and an unnamed label source told the AP that no new projects or compilations are in the works yet. A spokesperson for Sony could not be reached at press time to comment for this story.
It's also unclear if Jackson's will made provisions for the release of his music, though entertainment lawyer Steve Gordon, who worked at Sony in the 1990s, told the AP that Jackson owned some of his master recordings and others were owned in partnership with Sony. Sony retains exclusive distribution rights for anything Jackson produced while under contract to the company.
AEG Live, the company that was promoting Jackson's 50-date "This Is It" concert series at the O2 Arena in London, reportedly has more than 100 hours of footage of Jackson performance that could be used to create the singer's first-ever live album release. A spokesperson for AEG has not returned requests for comments on what the company plans to do with that footage.
[youtube:2z2b0pel]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a2aFIl0Kyw#watch-main-area[/youtube:2z2b0pel]

(AEG) AEGON-Sony Life Insurance Gets License
Sony Life Insurance Co. and major Dutch insurer AEGON Group (AEG) stated their joint venture in Japan has got a life insurance business license from the Financial Services Agency (FSA). The collaboration will start business operations in December.
The new company will be known as AEGON Sony Life Insurance Co. (ASLIC) with equal equity ownership of Sony Life and AEGON. ASLIC will sell variable annuity insurance products.
The intention to establish the life insurance company was announced on Jan 25, 2007. The joint venture had originally planned to begin sales in 2008. But the global financial crisis prompted the FSA to adopt tougher regulations, forcing the venture to postpone its business operations
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.