~Souza~

Re: Letter from Michael? Karen responds.
August 10, 2010, 09:54:36 PM
p.s.: Karen sold pictures to the media with personal notes, so she really should shut up. I don't know what she is doing, but it is starting to disgust me. Trying to get attention over Mike's back with her blogs and tweets. Does she have a role to play? Maybe, but I don't like the charachter.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 10, 2010, 10:10:04 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
p.s.: Karen sold pictures to the media with personal notes, so she really should shut up. I don't know what she is doing, but it is starting to disgust me. Trying to get attention over Mike's back with her blogs and tweets. Does she have a role to play? Maybe, but I don't like the charachter.

I couldn't agree more. There is something really shady about her. She seems like (for lack of a better word) an attention-seeker.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

Supervision

August 10, 2010, 10:19:01 PM
Could all this be something that has happened recently?
LIke after 6-25-09..anybody wants to rule that out for me
?
I have my reason suspecting it may be that Mike has been blessed with a new comer after 6-25-09. :lol:  :lol:

That I say only, based on my visions  and not any kind of hard evidence.at all.  :roll:  :roll:

when is this letter supposedly written, does anybody have a clue.
 anyway, I just wanted to share that is what I thought about when I read the letter.. since I and others also have seen Mike recently cradling a baby..and I also saw a woman having childbirth in one of my visions. :P  :P

. it would be quite  interesting woudn't it, that Mike has a new baby. Lol :)
And 2good2beture..do you remember that pregnant lady vacationing in Hawai with the Children that you posted awhile ago, when we were looking for Stella,any chance that the pregnant woman could be   the ONE? :lol:  :lol:
Either Way..what a lucky woman to have received such a sweet heartfelt letter.  Very Touching!!
Peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

August 10, 2010, 10:31:22 PM
Quote from: "backstager"

I couldn't agree more. There is something really shady about her. She seems like (for lack of a better word) an attention-seeker.

I got blocked because someone informed her I called her "attention seeker" and because I said it seems she's trying to steal Michael fans .. so I think truth hurt her

She disgusts me, regardless of whether she is in the hoax or not..

I don't understand why on earth didn't they talk b4 JUNE 25. WHY! WASN'T HE THE SAME MICHAEL JACKSON BEFORE 2009? Everything is so surreal & sad.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

August 10, 2010, 10:53:08 PM
Karen Faye honestly makes me want to punch a hole in my wall. She tends to spew hate at anyone who gets too close to Michael. Its disgusting really, she needs to move on. You know what? I think we should stop asking her questions. The more questions we ask, the more she opens her mouth. And she's spitting nothing but nonsense-- I can't be the only one getting tired of it.

As for the letter. I'm no handwriting analyst, so I don't know if it's Michael's or not. My gut tells me yes because of its poetic flow, but my mind is telling me its just a fan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

~Souza~

August 10, 2010, 11:18:54 PM

If we assume this note with some Morphine lyrics on it is Mike's, then I think the letter is not his. The M is different. Interesting though is that it's the same difference as I see in some of his signatures...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 10, 2010, 11:25:23 PM

If we assume this note with some Morphine lyrics on it is Mike's, then I think the letter is not his. The M is different. Interesting though is that it's the same difference as I see in some of his signatures...
That's what I thought! I wonder if this letter was written by a poor, heartbroken double or something..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 11, 2010, 12:06:07 AM
In reading this lengthy article on MJ's love life (interview with the ladies and pics of his kids) it clearly says that Debbie was pregnant with MJ's child before Prince, and had a miscarriage. In this letter could he be counting that as his first child, and Blanket as his fourth, thus the letter is to Blanket's mom. My 2 cents.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

August 11, 2010, 01:38:29 AM
I used to try to copy my own doctor's handwriting (LOL you know how doctors write!) and I became amazingly good at it.

That letter sounds very poetic; it's really strong - but the beginning sounds like a suicide note. :? And I agree with others, fans copy Michael Jackson's signature all the time. Maybe someone devoted a letter from Michael to themselves.  :?:   :lol: If you've read MJ fanfiction, then you'd know it could be the case.

It looks awfully similar to Michael's handwriting and if it's authentic, then Karen is probably right, it's none of our business. But who can blame us for being curious?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

August 11, 2010, 02:44:04 AM
If it's a fake letter...so be it.
If it's a real one...perhaps it it's in a book.
Like the one Elvis wrote to explain the reason's for faking his death.
Nothing suprises me anymore..... ;)
Chappie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 11, 2010, 02:48:57 AM
Quote from: "truthprevails"
Wow, that really looks like MJ's handwriting!!  The fact that he talks about a "fourth child" means that he'd already had his 3 children when he wrote this... I find this line quite striking:

I saw and still see you as my soulmate, as my wife and as the mother of my fourth child.

"I SAW and STILL see you as my soulmate"... Strong words... Somehow I doubt MJ would say this to a random girlfriend, especially in his later years?!  And his previous 3 sentences allude to a relationship that lasted for a while, not something casual... Hmm, very intriguing.

If this letter is by Michael, then I think he was talking more about a possible future with this person, as his future wife and potential mother of his fourth child.  It does not mean that Blanket is his fourth child as someone suggested.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Sangre

August 11, 2010, 03:01:03 AM
This part "I believe in miracles and (black line) angels. I know you escaped through heaven's gates to enlighten me" tells me the letter was written to someone who died.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

August 11, 2010, 04:46:52 AM
^ i thought that too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

MissG

August 11, 2010, 10:01:41 AM
I think I remember reading in twitter someone writing congratulations to Joanna T for her baby  :) and Michael being happy....I totally forgot the name of that person but she was in some kind of "fan battle". Do any of you remember?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

August 11, 2010, 10:04:26 AM

I'm with you! She is just so rude to everyone, especially the fans, and then turns around and writes beautiful things about Michael. Her actions and words contradict each other. I just get a negative vibe from her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal