Re: Part 20
December 14, 2009, 08:40:50 AM
Quote from: "yaya"
i don't see how john mayer could know much, if anything, about the hoax. informing all these random celebrities about it would just be too dangerous.

I agree with the above statement. I also do not think he is acting strangely, some people just do not like to be filmed and are very nervous speaking on film, many performers hate to be interviewed in front of a camera. I think as regards the hoax there will only be family and very few close friends in on it. To my mind it is not realistic to believe John and indeed Dave Dave, Karen Faye etc etc as members suggest are in on the hoax. The family and Kenny Ortega have most definitely noticeably been acting strange but to suggest people such as John are involved to me makes no sense.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 14, 2009, 10:38:00 AM
Seems like he was making hints to something though.  If you don't know someone personally then why were you in the video in the first place? IDK.It did seem a bit odd though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 11:15:45 AM
I don't believe for a minute MJ let all of those people know he's alive, MJ didn't trust everyone and I doubt he trusted John Mayor.
John Mayor adores only John Mayor so other than him being a genius with a guitar imo that's the only reason he was at MJ's memorial.
I agree the memorial had clues flying left right and centre but I don't think these celebrities are involved.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

December 14, 2009, 11:40:08 AM
:o he was acting really really strange,maybe is hiding something :) great video thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 01:53:13 PM
hahahha all of you guys that are so anti John Mayer is in on this are soooo going to be eating your words soon hahahahahaha I can't WAIT for this big reveal!!!! But keep it coming.. It only motivates me  :P  :P  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 01:56:13 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
i don't see how john mayer could know much, if anything, about the hoax. informing all these random celebrities about it would just be too dangerous.

I agree with the above statement. I also do not think he is acting strangely, some people just do not like to be filmed and are very nervous speaking on film, many performers hate to be interviewed in front of a camera. I think as regards the hoax there will only be family and very few close friends in on it. To my mind it is not realistic to believe John and indeed Dave Dave, Karen Faye etc etc as members suggest are in on the hoax. The family and Kenny Ortega have most definitely noticeably been acting strange but to suggest people such as John are involved to me makes no sense.

lol nevermind... im sure i share the opinions of most when it comes to certain things here so it doesnt matter.

anyways John Mayer is a big ass liar and SO in on this. lol I got enough proof of that lol but heyyyyyyyy whatever your theory is and it works for you... stick with it
Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 02:06:59 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 01:58:35 PM
hi,
i would like to watch the video, too

but i cannot

i would it reälly appreciate if you kindly could post another link

you know- the silly restrictions ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

December 14, 2009, 03:59:36 PM
very good video!! i liked they WHY ME part!! i mean seriously if he's played as part of a covered version of beat it and he's a musican i'm pretty sure Michael would have dropped him a line at some point!!

and maybe the WHY ME was his own question as to why he chose him to be involved in it all!! when he's not been publicaly seen or been associated with Michael!! so people didn't know they were friends!! Also the nerves as hoping he doesn't slip up, or say too much!! it would be an awful lot of pressure to be under keeping it under wraps!! thats my theory anyway!!  :geek:

well done maura.. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 07:03:32 PM
Quote from: "TruthSeekerMaura"
hahahha all of you guys that are so anti John Mayer is in on this are soooo going to be eating your words soon hahahahahaha I can't WAIT for this big reveal!!!! But keep it coming.. It only motivates me  :P  :P  :P

Anti John Mayer?......anti John Mayer... :shock:.......................... :o  Excuuuuuuse me..but but.. that's my baby daddy...what you talkin bout Willis :x , well...second to my Mikey poo who happens to be my main baby daddy. :P  :lol:  But seriously I love me some Johnny boy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 07:32:51 PM
Quote from: "TruthSeekerMaura"
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"

lol nevermind... im sure i share the opinions of most when it comes to certain things here so it doesnt matter.

anyways John Mayer is a big ass liar and SO in on this. lol I got enough proof of that lol but heyyyyyyyy whatever your theory is and it works for you... stick with it

LOLLLLL :lol:  :lol: Maurra I love you...L.O.V.E YOU!!!! hilarious...."anyways JM is a big ass liar" OMG A
Anyway-this video was so interesting...I honestly missed this part of the memorial and had no idea he was ther. I have the memorial but have not watched it again because I see so many takes on it I really don't have too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions