lightbeings
August 11, 2010, 07:13:24 AM
i tried posting this already but lost it in the ether so if it doubled up i apologise.

just wanted to let you know about a shaman called kiesha crowther or little grandmother
and i've just watched her videos that try to make sense of 2012 and the time now leading up to it.

it may be drawing a long bow, but the videos are worth watching for their own sake anyway
but what triggered for me after watching them is that MJ may be returning to earth as a lightbeing.

what is that you ask and it could sound wacky, but MJ was a big believer in mayan prophecy and apparently spoke of nothing other than 2012 in his 'last' days here so it could fit.
all i'm asking is for you to open your mind to the possibility and if it doesn't gel, please don't bother attacking me  - life is really too short - just ignore this post and move on.

the link is here ofr those of you still interested
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

but if you want some idea of what i'm talking about before viewing here is a little summary
kiesha crowther is a wisdomkeeper and speaks of what will happen in 2010 based around the prohecies of the elders. the ancestors have spoken of many things and they have all come true.
one such thing is the seeing of spiral circle light that would herald the return to earth by lightbeings who would show us the way out of the dark.

these spiral light formations were recorded in quite a few locations during 2009
(also MJ's death year)

now i have long been a beLIEver and have been on this site from the get go b/c things did not add up for me and also b/c after MJ's death i had a spiritual awakening believe it or not.

as time has gone on i have lost faith, got it back again, waiver, wobble, stay strong and now by chance i have come across these videos and i have come up with  this theory.

who knows?
watch the videos with an open mind firstly to the information as is
and then from this MJ lightbeing perspective next.

MJ lived his life with the intention to make this world better than it was. he saw the God in everything and wanted us all to live from that place too, so in my humble opinion, this theory is not that big a leap.

love
and light
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: lightbeings
August 11, 2010, 10:42:31 AM
Not to mention "Light Man"...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

August 11, 2010, 11:40:53 AM
I am watching this video series right now... I really identify with her. This is wonderful. I encourage everyone to listen to what she has to say no matter your religion or race.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

MJonmind

August 11, 2010, 11:58:10 AM
Don't think you're crazy at all. I will take the time to watch the videos but I have to go to work soon so, later. Everyone is free to share here. Since MJ came from a JW background, and JW's believe that Jesus was in appearance many times in the Old Testament in angelic form, and that after He ascended He returned to angelic form, this could relate. I personally believe UFO's played a huge factor in the Old Testament and will play a huge factor in future end times. I have no problem believing Michael hobnobs with "people" or others we don't see everyday, since he has always moved (I've said before) with the elite and shakers of the world. He has left so MANY clues that lean towards this direction, but we want to figure things out on the physical natural realm first, because it seems more comfortable and familiar to us. This ARG is being played on so many levels, and perhaps dimensions as well. But if we here all stick it out, I'm sure TS, TMZ and Michael himself will lead us a deep understanding of what is happening. Afterall he did sign language in TII that he would reveal himself to us. I have such a deep trust in him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 11, 2010, 11:59:55 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Don't think you're crazy at all. I will take the time to watch the videos but I have to go to work soon so, later. Everyone is free to share here. Since MJ came from a JW background, and JW's believe that Jesus was in appearance many times in the Old Testament in angelic form, and that after He ascended He returned to angelic form, this could relate. I personally believe UFO's played a huge factor in the Old Testament and will play a huge factor in future end times. I have no problem believing Michael hobnobs with "people" or others we don't see everyday, since he has always moved (I've said before) with the elite and shakers of the world. He has left so MANY clues that lean towards this direction, but we want to figure things out on the physical natural realm first, because it seems more comfortable and familiar to us. This ARG is being played on so many levels, and perhaps dimensions as well. But if we here all stick it out, I'm sure TS, TMZ and Michael himself will lead us a deep understanding of what is happening. Afterall he did sign language in TII that he would reveal himself to us. I have such a deep trust in him.

I almost forgot about that sign language. Is there a thread about that here? Do you know sign language yourself? What was the exact translation? Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 11, 2010, 01:49:01 PM
Michky, I don't think you're crazy either! Since being drawn into the "death" hoax, I've also become fascinated with this subject. I first came across it whilst doing some research on 2012. I haven't watched your videos yet but I will.

Have you read about the Pleiadians? Apparently (!!), they are highly evolved beings from a series of stars located in the constellation of Taurus, and spiritually they are in the next step or level in our human evolution. Certain knowledge is being given to us by a group specially enlightened Pleiadians who want to help us to our higher spiritual destiny. They reside at a much higher frequency (the whole planet, including us, vibrates at a certain frequency, that's a scientific fact) than us which is also lighter than ours, thus the term "Light" is used.  The higher and lighter the frequency, the closer to the "God" source one becomes. Pure Light at the centre of creation is "God".  Now I was brought up as a catholic, and I believe in God. To me, this is just another explanation of "God" but it's one that I can relate to, if that makes sense. Although I am now not a practising catholic, the words "I am the Light, I am the Truth" still resound in me.
In John's Gospel chapter 8 verse 12 the same message comes in another way. Jesus said, "I am the Light of the world: he that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."
So, lightworkers, lightbeings, starseeds, angels....I think they are one and the same thing. Whether Michael is one of these....hmmm, I'm not sure, but it's not a ridiculous idea. If he's not, and he were to read something like this, I know he would probably squirm....so, no bashing please.

However, there is an interesting concept. In certain Cherokee legends, it is said that their people originated in the Pleiades long, long ago. They claim to have come to this world as Starseeds to bring Light and knowledge. If the stories are true, then modern day Cherokee, as well as other Native Americans, and many with Native American blood contain Pleiadian genes! Katherine Jackson, Michael's mother, came from Alabama and is descended of African slaves and Cherokee Indians! I'm just sayin'.......!!!

I really do believe that God, the Mayan prophecies, the Pleiades, Lightworkers, Starseeds, higher spirituality, 2012, NWO  etc. etc., and ultimately, MJ's death hoax and message, are all connected. We don't fully understand any of it, but I have a feeling that we are going to very soon......21/12/2012 is only 2 years and 4 months away.  :shock:

Further reading:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 11, 2010, 02:20:07 PM
Quote from: "newoldfan"
Michky, I don't think you're crazy either! Since being drawn into the "death" hoax, I've also become fascinated with this subject. I first came across it whilst doing some research on 2012. I haven't watched your videos yet but I will.

Have you read about the Pleiadians? Apparently (!!), they are highly evolved beings from a series of stars located in the constellation of Taurus, and spiritually they are in the next step or level in our human evolution. Certain knowledge is being given to us by a group specially enlightened Pleiadians who want to help us to our higher spiritual destiny. They reside at a much higher frequency (the whole planet, including us, vibrates at a certain frequency, that's a scientific fact) than us which is also lighter than ours, thus the term "Light" is used.  The higher and lighter the frequency, the closer to the "God" source one becomes. Pure Light at the centre of creation is "God".  Now I was brought up as a catholic, and I believe in God. To me, this is just another explanation of "God" but it's one that I can relate to, if that makes sense. Although I am now not a practising catholic, the words "I am the Light, I am the Truth" still resound in me.
In John's Gospel chapter 8 verse 12 the same message comes in another way. Jesus said, "I am the Light of the world: he that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."
So, lightworkers, lightbeings, starseeds, angels....I think they are one and the same thing. Whether Michael is one of these....hmmm, I'm not sure, but it's not a ridiculous idea. If he's not, and he were to read something like this, I know he would probably squirm....so, no bashing please.

However, there is an interesting concept. In certain Cherokee legends, it is said that their people originated in the Pleiades long, long ago. They claim to have come to this world as Starseeds to bring Light and knowledge. If the stories are true, then modern day Cherokee, as well as other Native Americans, and many with Native American blood contain Pleiadian genes! Katherine Jackson, Michael's mother, came from Alabama and is descended of African slaves and Cherokee Indians! I'm just sayin'.......!!!

I really do believe that God, the Mayan prophecies, the Pleiades, Lightworkers, Starseeds, higher spirituality, 2012, NWO  etc. etc., and ultimately, MJ's death hoax and message, are all connected. We don't fully understand any of it, but I have a feeling that we are going to very soon......21/12/2012 is only 2 years and 4 months away.  :shock:

Further reading:

I am so much on your wave length and have been feeling like this since the start. There are many people here now who 'know' where they come from. A great remembering is taking place and our true selves are being shown to us in an extraordinary way. I had a dramatic awakening several years ago and all I can say is, I discovered the woman I never knew, the true me/us. It is the most powerful and real transition back to who we really are and always were before we were brainwashed into forgetting. Michael remembers, without a doubt and he probably never forgot. He is helping us do the same. We are all becoming beings of light together.  :D

We really are all one  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 11, 2010, 02:30:08 PM
I just wanted to add, do you think it is just coincidence that the starseed/lightworker community are waiting eagerly for the Pleiadians to reveal themselves in our skies, as the many channelings state is imminent, just like we are all here waiting for Michael to reveal himself to the world. Bamsday could involve more than Michael alone.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

August 11, 2010, 02:34:22 PM
[youtube:20e957nd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVSAGv4kUgk[/youtube:20e957nd]

Its in 25 parts.
Enjoy its very interesting.
If its true, i dont know, but i feel truth in it
But i also keep in mind that everything weird  ( like the spiral in norway) could be caused by humans.
Cropcircles .. same story.So i am a down to earth spiritual type i guess :lol:
If Aliens knock on my door, then I believe 100 procent :mrgreen:
Im certainly not afraid of it, would love to meet them :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 11, 2010, 08:18:31 PM
Quote from: "Believe 777"
I just wanted to add, do you think it is just coincidence that the starseed/lightworker community are waiting eagerly for the Pleiadians to reveal themselves in our skies, as the many channelings state is imminent, just like we are all here waiting for Michael to reveal himself to the world. Bamsday could involve more than Michael alone.  ;)

THAT is very true!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 11, 2010, 08:36:22 PM
thanks for the feedback and more importantly taking the time to watch the videos.

i even wondered if  you could apply the concept of creator to the "death of MJ"
i  mean, if there were enough people wanting him gone, for their own agenda, tand that's what they kept thinking about, dreaming about, cooking it up so to speak, hen it would makes sense it happened. MJ even spoke of feeling that was going on behind the scenes. he was in fear for his life for awhile according to some people.

likewise if enough of us want his return and put our attention only on that in regards to MJ, then with that pure intention, we could bring him back.

Get creating peoples
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
August 12, 2010, 01:06:17 AM
HEY guys, there is an eerie resemblence to this post, and the "Visions from Michael" post.

A few of us have been getting these "visions" seeing lightman and angelic MJ, as well as aliens etc....worth a look at if you get a chance.

So yes, this fits in beautifully with our visions....thanks for the information...Love and Peace to all...xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Supervision

August 12, 2010, 06:00:25 AM
Hello all who read here,

this is Supervision, over at Visions from Michael Thread...we who post over there have been collecting and comparing our visions and  dreams, and you will be amazed that a lot of us have now got the message, all the message of Michael is some how connected with the stars.

For those of you who have not visited us at Visions from Michael..you probably will be amazed as how much you will find out what has been already posted regarding exactly the subject being discussed here.

I myself have posted that I saw Michael with the Ufo people and their machine.

Well, if you are an open minded person and would consider our dreams and visions to be as valid of an indicator as any clue, of what Mike is trying to tell us,and the visions and dreams recorded and posted there, ...please join us at Visions from Michael.in General Talk..
Amazing Visions and dreams..from our Mike..Check it out.
Peace.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 12, 2010, 09:18:30 PM
I've enjoyed reading this thread and it makes me happy to think there are so many of us who have experienced a spiritual awakening since being involved with the hoax investigation.  Thanks to each one who has posted and given their views on the subject of lightbeings, and also for the links to videos and threads.  I look forward to discovering more as I go along.  I believe we are truly blessed to be here at this moment in earth's history, and I'm thankful to Michael for pointing us in the right direction.

P.S.  I'm interested in the sign language used in TII too.  Does anyone have an interpretation?

Love & Light, Emerald xo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

August 13, 2010, 12:19:28 AM
You know I never would have been open to even think in this direction years ago, but about 15 or so years ago I listened to this respected Christian man teach that the resurrected body or glorified body, replaced blood with light. The Bible talks about the life being in the blood, blood must be shed to atone for sin. Peter and John saw, in a vision of the future, Jesus transfigured with Moses and Elijah on the mountain, they were dazzling bright. Here is an article that talks about this but from the perspective of various religions. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In another article, though I disagree on some things such as the Shroud of Turin not being Jesus, and Jesus not being actually glorified yet (vision) at the time of the transfiguration,  this article is very good. I believe like JW's do that at death our bodies are in the ground experienceing nothing, until the resurrection when God awakens our bodies and atomically recreates us, and there are many verses that verify that. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Here's the article:

Changes in Jesus’ body at the resurrection

Jesus' Body after the Resurrection was changed from a dead Body to a new Resurrection Body. The changes in his Body may well have been similar to changes at the Transfiguration, when He assumed His Glorified Body, and "shone like the sun".

Review of Section 14: Jesus was in Eternity at the Transfiguration

1. Jesus was almost certainly in Eternity during the Transfiguration, since Jesus was accompanied by Moses and Elijah, who had died many centuries previously.

2. At the Transfiguration Jesus' Body "shone like the sun", and his clothing was also "as bright as light".

3. Jesus was present in His Glorified Body at the Transfiguration, as we will probably see Him in Heaven.

Parallels between the Transfiguration and the Resurrection

We believe that similar supernatural events took place at the Transfiguration and the Resurrection, allowing the body of Jesus Christ to enter Eternity on both occasions.

If this is correct, then as Jesus Christ entered Eternity, the atoms of His Body at the Resurrection accelerated dramatically (see Section 17). At the Resurrection, His Body was changed from a dead Body to a Resurrected Glorified Body.

In His Resurrected Glorified Body Jesus Christ is described in Revelation as follows: "His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire; His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters" Revelation 1:14-16

At the Resurrection Jesus Christ entered Eternity and probably emitted radiation and light, as He did at the Transfiguration

1. According to Theoretical Physics, at the speed of light Time ceases to exist, and Eternity is entered.

2. We believe that as Jesus' Body entered Eternity, Time ceased to exist, and the molecules of His Body were moving at the speed of light, according to Theoretical Physics.

3. We believe that Jesus' Body probably emitted both light and subatomic particles, moving at the speed of light.

4. We believe that this radiation was possibly similar to cosmic radiation, which consists of subatomic particles moving at a speed approaching the speed of light.

5. We are told in the Bible that "God is Light," 1 John 1:5.

6. The Shroud almost certainly became "as white as light".

7. This phenomenon was probably similar to Jesus' clothing at the Transfiguration which also became as white as light, due to light from Jesus' Body shining through them (see Section 16).

8. This phenomenon was probably also similar to Moses' face after en encounter with God (see Section 16).

9. Moses' face shone with light, so we believe that The Shroud probably also shone with light.

However, whilst on Earth following the Resurrection Jesus displayed different physical attributes:

1. He still bore the marks of the wounds in His hands, feet, and chest wall (John 20:20).

2. He could be seen and touched as a physical Body of flesh and bone (Matthew 28:9, Luke 24:37-39).

3. He invited people to examine His Body (Luke 24:39-40, John 20:20, 27).

4. Jesus ate and drank with His disciples after His Resurrection (Luke 24:41-43; Acts 10:41).

5. Jesus could appear and disappear in a closed room, indicating that He was not confined to the normal physical laws of time and space.

6. After His Resurrection, Jesus Christ appeared to Mary Magdalene by the Tomb (John 20:10-18), Mary and the other women (Matthew 28:1-10), Peter (1 Corinthians 15:5), two disciples on the road to Emmaus (Luke 24:13-35), ten disciples (Luke 24:36-49), eleven disciples in a room (John 20:24-31), seven disciples by the Sea of Galilee (John 21), all the disciples (Matthew 28:16-20), five hundred people (1 Corinthians 15:6), James (1 Corinthians 15:7), all the disciples again before He ascended to Heaven (Acts 1:4-8) accompanied by two men in white clothes (possibly Moses and Elijah), and to Saul in his way to Damascus (Acts 9:1-9) who became Paul.

7. In other words, Jesus Christ appears to have been living outside the fourth dimension, Time.

I just want to add some verses to this. 1 Corinthians 15:41-52
"[There are] also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial [is] one, and the [glory] of the terrestrial [is] another...  So it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam (Jesus)[was made] a quickening spirit...  The first man [is] of the earth, earthy: the second man [is] the Lord from heaven... Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption...  In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
 Blood is mortal.

And Daniel 12:2-13
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation [even] to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.  And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame [and] everlasting contempt... And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. .. But go thou thy way till the end [be]: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.
We will be beings of light not blood.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions