Re: The family is 100% behind the hoax!!!
December 12, 2009, 12:50:00 PM
Here says its Janet and her daughter is 19 there is a picture of her to.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

JUST SO EVERYBODY KNOWS THESE RUMOURS SURFACED IN 2006 THE GIRL IN QUESTION IS JACKIE JACKSONS DAUGHTER JANETS NEICE...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

December 12, 2009, 12:58:10 PM
thanks for posting this ,i didnt know that janet was a noughty girl he he ...the jacksons are having a lot of secrets kept during a long time i suppose  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 01:34:06 PM
i did read about janet being married....but i this is the first i hear of a baby  :o  

what other secrets will come out now....and they have been very good at keeping secrets    :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 05:48:31 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
The news about Janet having a child though if it is true will change my opinion of her completely, I always thought she was a cut above the rest of Michaels siblings but if this is true and she did not even want to take care of/bring up her own child then my admiration for her will disappear and she can be placed in the same category as Jermaine and LaToya.
what do you mean a cut above the rest? and IMO there is nothing wrong with keeping your child out of the lime light especially since james and his family has had trouble with the law and drugs and she probly didnt want people to say certain things about or to the girl, if its true. and janet is like mike, she is seen when she wants to be seen so we dont know if jackie really raised or if thas just what they said since the girl was in videos ect. so until this girl says that jackie indeed raised her and her mom did infact abandon her then i would lose respect for her.

Quote from: "ni-co-le"
AS FAR AS I KNOW IS LATOYAH THE ONE WHO HAS A DAUGHTER NOT JANET...I DONT REMEMBER WHERE I READ IT OR HEARD IT BECAUSE IT WAS IN THE 80"S ...BUT I KNOW ITS TRUE ...MAYBE SOMEBODY CAN FIND IT SOMEWHERE ..
i have never in my life heard this....lol
Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 06:40:26 PM by misha86
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lou

December 12, 2009, 06:11:20 PM
Quote from: "hope"
Well, i can name 3 reasons for him to come back. :D  I cant see him raising his children from behind the scenes and making them live out a hoax for their entire lives. JMO

I agree with you and I add the following:
- he can't go out with his children, even in disguise (because will call peoples' attention)
- he has to live in hiding like a fugitive
- he will have to disguise himself for the rest of his life
- whose documents is he going to use when he wants to go abroad for example? Fake documents?

I think that if he's alive he can't live in hiding forever, it definitively wouldn't be a normal and peaceful life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Loes

December 12, 2009, 06:42:52 PM
If Michael's alive he can't be hiding forever.
It would be much to complicated to see his children and family and they are everything to him.

What surprised me the most was Janet telling in the interview that she was at her house in NY when she got the news.

I read she was at a filmset in Atlanta and most important I've seen a video from a co-player in the movie where he told in front of a camera that the crew took care of her when she got the news. He told she was very upset. No reason for this man to ly about this, why should he?
(Unfortunately I can't find that video anymore and I forgot to put it in my favorites.)

So why did she ly about where she was in the interview?????

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 06:59:22 PM
Quote from: "tiida11"
All families have secrets and i think it's normal that some particular things  are better to be kept far from the others' knowing, don't they? It's absolutely normal that family be with one of its member and by his side when that member has a problem, something to do aso. Therefore I am more than 100% that the Jacksons are all of them in this hoax. They have been a tied and strong family since they were in Gary, with ups and downs like all the other families but they remained together. My only doubt is referring to Mrs. Katherine. We all know she's very religious and her religion disapproves lying ...but maybe this is the reason of her deep sadness on her eyes and face during the memorial and funerals.

You make an excellent point here regarding Mrs. Jackson.  I'm 95% sure that Mike is alive and have always attributed the missing 5% to the sadness etched on Katherine's (and sometimes Jermaine's) face.  In the Jet tribute issue to Mike there is a photo of his mother crying - tears cascading down her cheeks.  The picture has lodged itself in my mind and I see it whenever I think about the possibility of Michael being alive.  Being Wiccan myself, I know nothing about her religion, but perhaps as you suggest, lying greatly aggrieves her for going against Jehovah (sorry for the spelling - I mean no offense).  Thanks for making me consider a possibility I hadn't previously thought of.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 07:39:36 PM
Quote from: "DawnMarie1121"
All families have secrets and i think it's normal that some particular things  are better to be kept far from the others' knowing, don't they? It's absolutely normal that family be with one of its member and by his side when that member has a problem, something to do aso. Therefore I am more than 100% that the Jacksons are all of them in this hoax. They have been a tied and strong family since they were in Gary, with ups and downs like all the other families but they remained together. My only doubt is referring to Mrs. Katherine. We all know she's very religious and her religion disapproves lying ...but maybe this is the reason of her deep sadness on her eyes and face during the memorial and funerals.

You make an excellent point here regarding Mrs. Jackson.  I'm 95% sure that Mike is alive and have always attributed the missing 5% to the sadness etched on Katherine's (and sometimes Jermaine's) face.  In the Jet tribute issue to Mike there is a photo of his mother crying - tears cascading down her cheeks.  The picture has lodged itself in my mind and I see it whenever I think about the possibility of Michael being alive.  Being Wiccan myself, I know nothing about her religion, but perhaps as you suggest, lying greatly aggrieves her for going against Jehovah (sorry for the spelling - I mean no offense).  Thanks for making me consider a possibility I hadn't previously thought of.

Mrs. Jackson is the only person who truly would make me doubt of Michael's existence. She always has this face of grief...sometimes I feel that face of sadness is true...sad eyes never lie.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 07:51:02 PM
Quote from: "q0txciityl0ve"
Quote from: "DawnMarie1121"

Mrs. Jackson is the only person who truly would make me doubt of Michael's existence. She always has this face of grief...sometimes I feel that face of sadness is true...sad eyes never lie.

Very true.  She would have a lot of reasons to look so grief stricken about Michael, even if she knows he's alive.  How hard must it be to watch the world accuse your son of heinous crimes, to call him hateful names, to try and pervert his legacy of love, and to spread vicious lies about his sexuality?  I can't imagine the terrible burdens Mrs.Jackson has dealt with.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2009, 12:38:29 AM
I agree. The family is helping him big time. They love him. That is why his kids are with family while he is out of pocket cleansing himself. When our Michael returns he will be a new Michael. A born again Michael.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2009, 01:02:02 AM
i think this whole thing is about family and love. (but ofcourse we all know that already). Also on LKL for those of you that believe *Michael...L.O.V.E.* is Michael or in the hoax, he/she even stated that its to show the world what its like to lose a brother, not just the entertainer, that we all know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 02:17:09 PM
i do agree that the family knew about the death hoax. Janet and all the other siblings stated the last time they say MJ was at their parent's anniversary party. Well, their parents anniversary wasn't until November 7th. So they had to plan the party early, because they knew MJ would not be there.
I have always heard that Janet and James Debarge had a child. I remember when Janet was starring on the series "Fame." They would do head shots and she she would wear baggy clothing.

I did see Jackie's daughter last night on "The Jack5ons Family Dynesty." She looks just like the jacksons and the Debarges. I do believe that Brandi is Janet's daughter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 02:31:22 PM
Quote from: "techdiva"
i do agree that the family knew about the death hoax. Janet and all the other siblings stated the last time they say MJ was at their parent's anniversary party. Well, their parents anniversary wasn't until November 7th. So they had to plan the party early, because they knew MJ would not be there.
I have always heard that Janet and James Debarge had a child. I remember when Janet was starring on the series "Fame." They would do head shots and she she would wear baggy clothing.

I did see Jackie's daughter last night on "The Jack5ons Family Dynesty." She looks just like the jacksons and the Debarges. I do believe that Brandi is Janet's daughter.
I believe it was in may that they seen mike..which is katies.jackies.toyas,rebbies and janets bday months. I also agree about brandi...esp since she was n the black and white video and the showed her a lot in the 2300 jackson st video..when she was sittn on mikes lap..either she's janet or mikes...lol...but not adopted
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 03:19:45 PM
Quote from: "misha86"
Quote from: "techdiva"

I believe it was in may that they seen mike..which is katies.jackies.toyas,rebbies and janets bday months. I also agree about brandi...esp since she was n the black and white video and the showed her a lot in the 2300 jackson st video..when she was sittn on mikes lap..either she's janet or mikes...lol...but not adopted

she was in the B&W video? damn, i'm so late on this Brandi girl. i talked to a friend of mine here at college & i mentioned Brandi. she was like, "oh yeah, that's old news. she looks just like Janet."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 03:31:27 PM
Quote from: "q0txciityl0ve"
Janet had a baby?  :shock:

Janet has long debunked this myth!Brandi Jackson is Jackie's daughter. People said this alot back in the day and it was often talked about. People also said that Tito's sons 3T were secretly fathered by Michael because they were spitting images of each other. Really, family members do have children that may resemble other members of the family. My mom's ex boyfriend's sisters both had daughter's born around the same time and they are identical but they are cousins. It's not a far stretch for one child to resemble Janet, Michael or whoever. It's the science of the gene pool.

Edit: Here is a pic of her. She was also in one of the L.A.Gear ad campaigns as well.
Link here for those who are curious what she looked like then. I also would say she resembles a young Katherine as well as Rebbie and I'm sure Jackie would be hurt or for all we know was hurt to think people believed she was Janet's love child that was  kept a secret.

You have to scroll down to see Brandi on 2300 Jackson Street and the other places she appeared.
Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 03:55:08 PM by mjfanforever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions