No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
Quote from: "PureLove"
Ohh poor guy. He spent lots of money but he looks nothing like Michael still. And the impersonator in those videos looks nothing like Michael either. I saw only one impersonator who looks like Michael but ANY of them resembles him exactly the same or they can no way dance like him. Michael is so unique and it is impossible for me not to recognize him.
I've always had the same thoughts as you on impersonators

PureLove and Le Papillon Bleu I hear you, but I met an impersonator that looked so much like Michael, I had to ask him if I could have checked his hands and finger nails.  :lol:  He was not. :lol:  He honestly looked so much like Michael..

Yeah checking out the hands is a good idea. ;) I have never ever seen any double, lookalike with the curved long fingers that Michael has. His hands are very unique.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

yes they are very unique. I feel bad for this man who spend all that money, and not even looks like michael. He is far off. In a way he is happy, that's what counts. Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Ohh poor guy. He spent lots of money but he looks nothing like Michael still. And the impersonator in those videos looks nothing like Michael either. I saw only one impersonator who looks like Michael but ANY of them resembles him exactly the same or they can no way dance like him. Michael is so unique and it is impossible for me not to recognize him.

PureLove and Le Papillon Bleu I hear you, but I met an impersonator that looked so much like Michael, I had to ask him if I could have checked his hands and finger nails.  :lol:  He was not. :lol:  He honestly looked so much like Michael..

Yeah checking out the hands is a good idea. ;) I have never ever seen any double, lookalike with the curved long fingers that Michael has. His hands are very unique.
Okay so if anyone can find out it's Mj through his hands..how come some say it was not him on the O2 stage?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
[youtube:2jr21b4l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPYfWnnlLZk[/youtube:2jr21b4l]

First, how can a doctor allow someone to change his face that way? Are no therapists talking to clients before an intervention?

The man does not look like Michael after $50,000 anyway.

Who knows? May be the man in the ambulance is not MJ nor a dummy. Could he be a man who operated his face to look like Michael?. The AR showed many scars, was too many.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Okay so if anyone can find out it's Mj through his hands..how come some say it was not him on the O2 stage?  :lol:

02 guy was Michael himself. That's what I'm sure of. I do not care what people see as much as they do not humiliate him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

02 guy was Michael himself. That's what I'm sure of. I do not care what people see as much as they do not humiliate him.
By the hands i say it was him also....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

By the hands i say it was him also....

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He need to stop because he don't resemble MJ in any manner.  Sorry not trying to be mean but he shouldn't waste his money.  He look more like Corey Feldman to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

so would anyone say that this kind of shows how hard it would be to get the face , the build of the body , the hair the vocal and dancing abilities all rolled into one to get even very close with a double , better yet multiple doubles? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal