skywaysTopic starter

album called BAMSDAY!???
March 15, 2011, 05:20:07 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

anyone posted already, my friends ???  
:shock:

BAMSDAY? The Prince of Pop??  
 and what is your professional oppinion = even i know we talk  regarding Malachi-matter on past.

HOw about COPYRAGHT haunt,  anyone....? :o  :o

Peace.

P.S. Thanx butterfly   from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for that find! =D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skywaysTopic starter

Re: album called BAMSDAY!???
March 15, 2011, 05:25:35 PM
Little hint from  .net about all of that

by Tuska_666 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:59 pm

What's going on? how is this possible?
Look at the soundtrack:

1. Be Me 4 A Day
2. She's Not A Lady (Featuring Tom Davies)
3. Breakdown
4. Neverland Landing (Featuring Tom Davies)
5. You're Out Of Time
6. Biggerman (Featuring Jason Malachi)
7. No More
8. Dance With Me
9. Bamsday (Interlude)
10. When The Leaves Begin To Fall
11. An Angle Came To Me
12. Victory (A Michael Jackson Tribute) (Bonus Track)

And then take a look at this: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... d_24_54-12

Neverland Landing, Be me 4 a day, Victory and She's not a girl (similar to 2.She's Not A Lady (Featuring Tom Davies) are Michel's songs

butterfly » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:03 pm

History of The Main Attraction

Hello, my name is Tye Malachi-Bass aka. The Main Attraction and Im an aspiring pop artist. I was born in Toledo, Ohio; however, my father is originally from Philadelphia, PA. I graduated from Woodward High School with high honors and had great extra curricular success. Music is my passion and without it, I would lack an identity. While growing up I listened and watched such artists as Michael Jackson, James Brown, Fred Astaire, Sammy Davis Jr, Gene Kelly, Jackie Wilson, Frank Sinatra, The Bee Gees, Diana Ross, Chuck Berry and The Temptations; These artists influenced me greatly. I was also captivated by the Song-Writing era and couldnt resist the temptation of breaking out a Pen and Paper. I was about thirteen years old when I started Writing music. Nothing caught my attention more than watching this Anti-Gravity like man sliding across stages worldwide. This man by the name of Michael Jackson was like nobody I had ever seen before. He was like a versatile mixture of all my favorite artists. I became more involved in his background and discovered for myself a whole new era of music; Motown. Artists such as, Smokey Robinson, The Jackson 5, The Supremes, Marvin Gaye and Stevie Wonder, hooked me on the Motown sound. The Motown Sound helped to better enhance the depth of my musical style, but overall, nobody has influenced me more than Michael Jackson. I later became Influenced by more contemporary artists such as Babyface, Boys II Men, Jodeci, Nsync and R. Kelly. I am also consumed in and inspired by the whole Hip-Hop culture. I sing, dance, write, choreograph, act and I would love performing live. I enjoy doing karaoke, but aside from the stage, there is no place I would rather be than in the studio. I really love the level of creativity that can be reached while in the studio atmosphere. I feel that my best writing occurs when I am alone, however, I do enjoy collaborative work. I also feel that there is always room for improvement.I am very persistent and I work extremely hard at what I want to accomplish. I have an influential, yet original sound and style. I always welcome criticism; whether it is positive, negative or constructive. I am confident with my talents, yet I am exceedingly grateful. I always strive for perfection and pray for the very best. - Why Question The Inevitable Being When We In Our Unrighteousness Can Not Possibly Fathom The Complicity Of His Works - The Main Attraction. It's all for love-L.O.V.E Tye Antonius Bass aka.The Main Attraction born April 29th 1991 in Toledo Ohio. he made an early mark as a singer / songwriter/Michael Jackson sound-alike. It all started in 2008: After a few years of honing my talents as a singer, vocalist and songwriter, i tried out ideas with local bands, both as a live and a recording artist. In 2008, I havent released any albums yet. The next 2 years were spent, among other things, making music, working on different projects, being a Michael Jackson Impersonator and what was to become the follow-up album. In 2009, L.burner and Terje Eide met through a cover-band. After a while, Burner wanted to focus on original material, and on Burner's proposal, She wanted to see was im good. A 5 song demo was recorded and the full length album was not released under the name MELLOW RADIANCE. M.R. were predicted "newcomer of the year 2011", and reached as high as 5 and 15 with the songs "She's Not A Lady" and "More Dead Than Alive" (both written by Me). Due to "musical indifferences", I left MELLOW RADIANCE in fall 2010. After leaving, I wasted no time: I took a few songs, which had already been written for the next M.R. album, and made that the starting point for what eventually would become My first full length solo offering called MELLOW RADIANCE. I came up with well over a dozen new tracks. The new material had a slightly rougher edge to it, but was still melodic and catchy as hell! Finding musicians who would do the music justice wasn't too hard: I brought in better music which i did a superb job on the M.R. album.NOT Completed i dont know when i wanna release the album i dont have a hold of it. I began recording some demos in Heimdal's studio, which aroused the interest of labels. In the end People decided to go with my Music, based in Los Angeles California., because of their overall enthusiasm and professional attitude. And i always look up to Michael Jackson i see him on stage and i say to myself i wish it was me i think he's a musical prophet...A Pop and Soul singer who made one session for RCA that didnt reap any dividens. Only "Reconsider" charted and it fizzled at number 69. But Main Attraction dream is to help sick children that comes across him, and to be the best Michael Jackson sound-alike. I always will have a good heart... I would like to take this moment to thank all of you for your support over the years and the love and acceptance you have shown me. It has been an honour to be your servants, for that is what i have been. A singer is nothing without its fans, without the people who come to the shows, buy the albums and make me feel that I'm not alone in the world, that there are other people out there who see the world as i do in all its wonder and absurdity. People can say what they like about The Main Attraction, but the unswerving loyalty and dedication of you guys, the ones who really matter, can never be called into question. From the very beginning you have shone brighter than we could have ever hoped, from the street teams to the forum administrators, from those of you who saw me in the streets to those who made the earth shake at my concert on the other side of the world; i thank you all, each and every one of you. When i stood as children in front of my mirrors singing never did i imagine the fantastic adventure i would embark upon thanks to you, the greatest fans in the world. I can only hope that i touched your hearts as much as you have mine. Take heart and carry on, dear Team. Never be afraid to be yourselves, to be individuals, to fly in the face of common sense and listen to your hearts, to do it your own way. We made a bunch of albums. We played a bunch of shows. We met a bunch of people who changed our lives forever. I love you all. Thank you so much. Yours, in absence of a cheesy line from one of my own songs to end this post, Ty The Main Attraction

Serenitys_Dream » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:30 pm

Look that is not him singing An Angel Came To Me, the song was uploaded to youtube:
Uploaded by badbady on Jul 7, 2009

And the description is:
Now Available for download @ iTunes, Napster, and Amazon! only .99 Written for Michael Jackson about 6 years ago. Wish he could have heard it! Vocals by the incredible Jesse Campbell. ENJY

This account was created on myspace on: Member Since 10/8/2010
He has taken the song, which is actually being sung by Jesse Campbell and saying it is him (which it isn`t) and put it on his myspace.

And here this guy recently created this social network page:

Tye Malachi-Bass

Birth: Mon, Apr 29, 1991
Blood group:
Sign in: Sun, Mar 06, 2011 20:50

Interested in: People
Bio: Hello, my name is Tye Malachi-Bass aka. The -Main Attraction and Im an aspiring pop artist. I -was born in Toledo, Ohio; however, my father is -originally from Philadelphia, PA. Music is my -passion and without it I would lack identity.

The last part of the video complication, in the OP, includes a snippet from peterpanpyt`s myspace snap vine thing that we have discussed before and Peter told us it is his voice and not Michael`s on that that recording (and he is also not MJ). So this is not this guy calling himself The Main Attraction either.

We also have absolutely NO Proof that the youtube channel in the video is or was even Dave Dave`s at all.

Also all the top friends this person (The Main Attraction) has (8) on their myspace can be added by ANYONE. The requests are automatically accepted (I know I just added them all to my friends to test it out). Seriously this is another person messing with people; another faker (have we learned nothing in the last 21 months  ).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skywaysTopic starter

March 15, 2011, 06:27:37 PM
Quote from: "skyways"

anyone posted already, my friends ???  
:shock:

BAMSDAY? The Prince of Pop??  
 and what is your professional oppinion = even i know we talk  regarding Malachi-matter on past.

HOw about COPYRAGHT haunt,  anyone....? :o  :o

Peace.

P.S. Thanx butterfly   from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for that find! =D

AHHH, SORRY my mistake on english - not my native and i was very short of time to tipe.
 :(  :(  :?
PLEASE< dont judge me much! ..  
LOVE to ALL!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

March 15, 2011, 06:51:34 PM
How many Malachi are there?  Jason and this dude. Is he the same person? This is fishy too fishy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal