Quote from: "sandythyme"
I keep going back in forth....If Michael were "dead" we wouldn't have clues.  If Michael is alive, hiding and didn't want to be found we wouldn't have clues.  We have clues, so I believe Michael is alive.  I am hoping for a return.

Technically you are right. But what about Katherine's and Joe's lawsuits against AEG and other people for wrongful death? You probably did not read every posts here. Does it look to you like 2nd part of hollywood movie? I don't think so. Therefore I tend to think Michael won't be back.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
all of the media and the book thing are what seriously make me think that at least some of the family are in the position of between a rock and a hard place. i am not sure how and by whom. as for the shopping thing i am torn , in some ways i can see someone from this generation doing that because they tend to think that they have to be busy during these kinds of times.
but then folks do want that to mean that this can't be real  ;)
i do understand the protective tendancy for mom's but the reality is they are human also and don't always make perfect choices while their children are in their care . trust me , i live with the situation from my own mothers choices and it can get heavy to be the one to carry the load, so bear with some of us who have lived this side of it.

I could not have said it better! And I think that that is exactly where Ms. Katherine is right now, "between a rock and a hard place." And I am sure that is not a position she want's to be in.  And as far as the shopping thing, she's 81 and she probably never thought that this is something I shouldn't be doing. As I said my mom will soon be 80 and she constantly does things and when I call her on it she says, "You know I didn't think about that."

I guess I'm prone to take some things lightly because I really truly believe that this is a hoax and a movie will come out of it. But unlike the making of a traditional movie, when the actors mess up, they can't say "CUT, let's take it from act 3 and don't go shopping this time :!:  :lol:

Blessings!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

MJonmind

TS listed one of the reasons for the hoax as being NWO/EOW. What if Katherine believes God has a special role for Michael to play. If she feels this is from God she will obey what God tells her to do.

Remember Rahab in the Old Testament lied as to the whereabouts of the Israelite spies she hid under the straw. God rewarded her lie by sparing her life and her family when the walls of Jericho came down and the Israel army killed all inhabitants. She also became part of the blood-line of Jesus.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJhasSpoken

Quote from: "MJonmind"
TS listed one of the reasons for the hoax as being NWO/EOW. What if Katherine believes God has a special role for Michael to play. If she feels this is from God she will obey what God tells her to do.

Remember Rahab in the Old Testament lied as to the whereabouts of the Israelite spies she hid under the straw. God rewarded her lie by sparing her life and her family when the walls of Jericho came down and the Israel army killed all inhabitants. She also became part of the blood-line of Jesus.

Yes good point.

Whether any of you think MJ won't come back or you don't know if he is alive...just wait a while. Truth always has a way of coming out and the truth is MJ is alive we know it will come out if MJ lets it. We just have to wait a little while longer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Lovely One...You have some very good points.
 One of the  things about Katherine that has intrigued me from the back in June 2009 is the shopping at Target.I thought about this for a long time,and yes Katherine has said many times that Michael was in danger,so then I got to thinking perhaps it was the word TARGET itself ..and she was just simply trying to tell us in a cryptic way.Michael is a Genius,and he also has Genius parents.Also there was a snippet of the song  "Threatened'' in TII,right at the end of the Thriller song.Please don't think I am crazy,but to go shopping just days after your son has 'died' just doesn't make sense,especially when your son is MICHAEL JACKSON.I'll add the link as well.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Cheers xxxooo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJhasSpoken"
Quote from: "MJonmind"

Yes good point.

Whether any of you think MJ won't come back or you don't know if he is alive...just wait a while. Truth always has a way of coming out and the truth is MJ is alive we know it will come out if MJ lets it. We just have to wait a little while longer.

I agree - we should just wait this out as the truth will always prevail in the end. For those that mention the AEG lawsuit, didn't Katherine also dropped that lawsuit?

I believe those that are saying Michael is dead is because Michael does need the world to believe he's dead (for whatever reason) but not necessarily because he's never returning. If they come out and say "oh, you are right...blah, blah, blah" - the hoax would be over, right?

Funny thing about faith - it's believing in something unseen. It's trust and hope all rolled up into one. I have faith and I've been here this long so I will wait it out patiently. I hope you all continue to join me on this adventure. Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

One thing I think we should remember is that if he is in a protection program, the fewer people who know it the better.  Most family members and likely most associates would not know and that's for Michael's safety. :cry:  So I guess that's something we must consider when judging some of their actions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

suspicious mind

if it was witness protection wouldn't we have been shut down a long time ago?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Michael will come back. Here is my reason why I believe this.
He knows that this would be a torture to us, if he wasn't going to come back. I know that he knows we're waiting for him to come back and it would be so selfish of him if he did the hoax to run away and left clues behind. I do not believe that he left the clues just to let us know that he is alive. He would have given just a couple of ones like Elvis did and then stopped giving them. But we're getting lots of clues every day. Plus he would have done a simple hoax like having a heart attack or an accident and then left. Why would he involve Murray in? Everything has a purpose and that purpose is not a simple runaway plan. There is so much more. I'm sure that he will come back to us. I just want him to be safe after he appears. That's what makes me worry about him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

In the witness protection, once the person has been apprehanded they can go back as their normal self. As we all know Michael can disguise himself and go see his children when ever he wants. If he left with his children, this would have been obvious, if some one is after him they would know that he did not die, but is hiding somewhere. The FBI wanted these murderers to think that Michael has died..
That's why the children stayed behind with the grandmother, so it wouldn't be so obvious into their eyes.

Yes I agree, I said if they aprehand the people who is trying to kill the person, that person can go back to his regular life. They caught the people. they are in jail and they threw the key away. (figure of speech) Now this is the law in Canada as for the US It could be it is different.

Ahh ok sorry. I needed to check out the meaning of apprehend before I made a comment. :lol: Yes, you're right. If the person who is threatening someone's life gets killed or apprehended, then the person who is in WPP can go back to his/her regular life. I was reading about WPP today and I found interesting things. I knew that it had strict rules but I didn't know this. If a person who is in WPP makes a call to his family or friends which he shouldn't do, FBI gives him a new location and a brand new ID once again. If he breaks the rule again, then FBI kicks him out of the program. I didn't know that FBI was giving a second brand new location and name. Wow, they have very strict rules.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions