The 150 page coffee table book Never Can Say Good Bye: The Katherine Jackson Story contains never-before-seen photos of MJ and Katherine's own anecdotes about Michael. Through this book she has shared MJ’s life, stories and moments.   The book can be bought online and is an ultimate product for Jackson’s lovers and fans all over the world.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A huge Fan of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sangre

According to fans who bought it, it was disappointing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

curls

Quote from: "Sangre"
According to fans who bought it, it was disappointing.

So they'd probably say they 'never can say (it's a) good buy' ! Sorry, couldn't resist pointing out the typo!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "StephenB"
The 150 page coffee table book Never Can Say Good Bye: The Katherine Jackson Story contains never-before-seen photos of MJ and Katherine's own anecdotes about Michael. Through this book she has shared MJ’s life, stories and moments.   The book can be bought online and is an ultimate product for Jackson’s lovers and fans all over the world.

Didn't this come out rather fast? I thought it took much longer to get something like this together, edited, printed, distributed, etc. Was this in the works before last June?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Jude

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "StephenB"

Didn't this come out rather fast? I thought it took much longer to get something like this together, edited, printed, distributed, etc. Was this in the works before last June?

I guess publishers were eager to jump on the Jackson bandwagon before the gravy train left.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

I really don't like this " NOTE FROM AUTHOR (Katherine)": This book is dedicated to the loving memory of my son, Michael Jackson. These pages contain photographs from our private family collection, and are illustrated with my personal stories about Michael from his early childhood, right up through his remarkable career. Over the course of Michael's life, I've reserved my comments about my son. Now, after his death, I have decided to share my story for two reasons....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She is so fucking calm!!!!!!!!  :shock:  I cannot get this! FUCK!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

I have that book.  It was a bit disappointing to me.  There are few if any pictures of Michael after the Thriller era when his skin color started changing noticeably.  It’s almost as if they don’t exist in her album. There also isn’t that much narrative in it.  Mostly pictures with little captions under them, not all.  IMO they look like pictures that were fished out of a bureau draw and thrown into this book.  Just seems it could have have been done with a little more love and variation. :?

Does anyone have Neverland Lost?  A book in pictures of Michael’s things.  What do you think of it?  It’s very personal in my opinion.  Though it is only pictures of his things, it makes me feel close to him just seeing the little things he owned and treasured.  It gives you cause to pause and take in just how simple, human and down to earth  he really was.  Therei s a picture of his shoes which has his name on the sole.  You can almost feel him dancing just looking at them.  They are obviously shoes that he loved because you can see some wear and tear and som obvious repairs done to them.  Must have been his favorite rehearsing shoes.  But I’m a bit biased.  I love his feet :) There is also a picture of a dime store necklace.  Probably given to him by a child or a fan.  But that he held onto it is what stands out for me.  Such a wonderful human being.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I have that book.  It was a bit disappointing to me.  There are few if any pictures of Michael after the Thriller era when his skin color started changing noticeably.  It’s almost as if they don’t exist in her album. There also isn’t that much narrative in it.  Mostly pictures with little captions under them, not all.  IMO they look like pictures that were fished out of a bureau draw and thrown into this book.  Just seems it could have have been done with a little more love and variation. :?

Does the book have dates 1958-2009? Does Katherine uses in book too many "after death, passed away" words?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Dancer

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

I don't have the book, but I got a chance to read it, and I felt the same. It reminded me of some books made by journalists after June25, 2009, as if someone who didn't know him personally put together the book much too fast. And you're right, it was weird that no photos from recent years were in it. Also, I knew most of the little stories that are told in the book already, they had been told by Joe and others years ago. It was almost nothing new in it, and I have to admit I was disappointed, too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

If this book was not approved by the estate then perhaps they did not give approval for her to use the more recent images of Michael which is really heartbreaking.  To think you have to get “approval” to use your own child’s pictures in your book. :?  How disheartening is that :?  There are also some errors in there with the wrong name captions under a few of the pictures.  Makes me wonder if Katherine really read and reviewed this before it went to print. seemed to be a rush job orchestrated by Mann.  And for Katherine to say it is a triubte to her son and then not have that many really personal photos in it is disturbing to say the least.

Yes I love Katherine Jackson, but this effort seems to be more negative than positive.  She should have waited until after all of this was done with, taken her time, and gave us the real Michael, not the Michael we can see anywhere on the net.  Rather the one we use to see readily on the net.  Seems if the estate gets their way, we won’t be seeing those much longer :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

RK

I have Neverland Lost. I decided to buy it after reading your recommendation hesoutamylife, and I'm glad I did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "RK"
I have Neverland Lost. I decided to buy it after reading your recommendation hesoutamylife, and I'm glad I did.

Glad you like Neverland Lost.  It blew me away. :|

But to get back to Katherine's book, if there are 2 things, simple things that make me believe in the hoax without any analytical thinking needed, 1.) that Katherine would do a book and then not take the time to make sure her sons names were correct under their pictures.  AND 2) Couple that with 2 years and still no encryption of her child's crypt.  Those are simple things that point to something not being right.  Don't take no rocket scientist to figure it.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

RK

Absolutely, and I'm glad that all the slips and clues aren't always so cryptic cause I ain't no rocket scientist.  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

:lol:  :lol: Exactly
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions