if these pictures are of the same day, why children wear the mask in some pictures and not on other files, because I'm sure it's the same day they are dressed the same way as michael
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

perhaps at some point they were intended to be public and at other not .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

The photos of the children unmasked were taken at Culvert City Studios, not out in public so to speak.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

i think Michael has always known what he was doing.  he's not seen if he doesn't want to be seen, and vice versa.  so i think we're seeing the children's faces in some shots here because he wanted us to see them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

if you look at them in order, you used to be able to on mjjpictures.com They are unmasked before they realized paparazzi were there taking photo's....Prince saw the camera and then they put the masks on.  simple.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "mykidsmum"
if you look at them in order, you used to be able to on mjjpictures.com They are unmasked before they realized paparazzi were there taking photo's....Prince saw the camera and then they put the masks on.  simple.

that's what i thought had been indicated before that they were caught off guard.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

mykidsmum

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "mykidsmum"

that's what i thought had been indicated before that they were caught off guard.
yes because they came out the back door....I think TMZ or some other show ran a story about it and how prince can spot a camera a million miles away...LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There is another time that they were covered up that bothers me. The time they went to the Judo place and there were blankets covering the cars etc but there are many pics of them there so why that day?

I do not know how to post links but members who have been here for awhile hopefully know what I am talking about. It was a few months ago when they were going into the judo club and for months there were no covers but suddenky that day there were.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

I remember a doco/interview with Debbie Rowe which aired just after Michael "died". She stated it was she who insisted the kids were masked.

Apparently they had received death threats and she was terrified the kids would be kidnapped. She said Michael veiled the kids because she begged him not to show their faces in public and that he did it for her.

Maybe Michael would have preferred to allow them a little more freedom at times and this was one of those times. There doesn't seem to be mobs of people around, so he may have thought it was "safe".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

There could be so many reasons why...

We all should know by now that the papz can take a few rolls of film very quickly.. It would grow old fast having to cover yourself up.. Maybe Michael was tired of it. Maybe the kids were sick of it and rebelled a little like any 'normal' kid would do  ;)  Maybe it was intentional. Maybe they thought there was no one around. Do we know who took these photos? I can't see them well enough to find a watermark... Maybe it wasn't paparazzi  ;) Maybe it was people on the TII set... Maybe it was fans..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

Quote from: "LovelyLurker"
There is another time that they were covered up that bothers me. The time they went to the Judo place and there were blankets covering the cars etc but there are many pics of them there so why that day?

I do not know how to post links but members who have been here for awhile hopefully know what I am talking about. It was a few months ago when they were going into the judo club and for months there were no covers but suddenky that day there were.

That was after June 25, I believe in the fall of last year. And it was raining that day. The blankets were to keep them from getting wet. When you look at those photos, some people have umbrellas and some have blankets. And the cars outside are wet. It was raining.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal