No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for sharing this information. Very fascinating - I wonder why LMP hasn't contested this? Hmm...I, for one, still am not convinced that Elvis is alive. I know - I'll be sure to shout my error from the rooftops if Elvis comes back singing "Love Me Tender"...

Now, that picture of Michael you have posted...I had trouble clicking on the link because I didn't want to stop looking at that sweet face. Thanks for sharing that too! :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Thank you for sharing this information. Very fascinating - I wonder why LMP hasn't contested this? Hmm...I, for one, still am not convinced that Elvis is alive. I know - I'll be sure to shout my error from the rooftops if Elvis comes back singing "Love Me Tender"...

Now, that picture of Michael you have posted...I had trouble clicking on the link because I didn't want to stop looking at that sweet face. Thanks for sharing that too! :)

May I ask why you are  convinced Michael is alive, but not Elvis Presley? They are both alive, I have a very strong feeling. Michael married Lisa Marie for his own purposes. She knows her father is alive, and how he faked his death, so Michael could have done the same thing. Lisa Marie said it, MJ told her that he would end up just like her father.  They say lies have short legs, the truth will come out one day or another.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

You are welcome. I believe he is alive and I will be shoutin that from the roof tops once  it is finally proved. I'm known as the crazy one for thinkin so lol but I do not care. I've thought this way for many years! I've toured Graceland and the moment I walked in I told both my sisters and my mother eh I aint feelin it.. I think he is alive! At that time they wouldnt allow visitors to go upstairs. They stated his aunt lived up there so it was locked off! You would think they would open that up and really rake in the cash..lol Just always been a feeling of mine! When  you visit his grave it is a feel of emptiness! For me anyway!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions