Lisa Marie Moves to England
August 19, 2010, 05:32:12 AM

"Lisa Marie, daughter of Elvis Presley, has left Los Angeles to settle in an English stately home near the Scientology HQ.

She moved with hubby Michael Lockwood, 42, and their twin girls to an 8-million-pound pad close to Tunbridge Wells, Kent.

According to pals, the cult member fled America to escape gossip surrounding late ex-husband Michael Jackson.

Her new home is heavily guarded with staff patrolling on quad bikes.

The 11-bedroom pad also boasts an indoor pool, cinema, sauna and lake in its 90-acre grounds.

"She couldn't wait to start a new life in England and felt at home the moment she arrived, " the Sun quoted a source as saying."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This article sticks out to me for one main reason... It says that Lisa has moved to get away from gossip surrounding Michael, however she has moved to the same place in England that Michael would have been staying if he had done the This Is It concerts in London  :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]Lift Your Head Up High and Scream Out To The World
I Know I Am Someone and Let The Truth Unfurl
No One Can Hurt You Now because You Know What\'s True
Yes, I Believe In Me, So You Believe In You[/size]

Re: Lisa Marie Moves to England
August 19, 2010, 12:47:34 PM
Lol this is interesting...
I dont know why, but sometimes I think she never got over him completely.I could be wrong though...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 19, 2010, 02:04:15 PM
She moved that the trial is about Eliza .. I think :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

August 19, 2010, 02:14:29 PM
I live in the UK and we never seem to hear anything about her or see any photos of her
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 19, 2010, 02:19:06 PM
Quote from: "Solid121"

"Lisa Marie, daughter of Elvis Presley, has left Los Angeles to settle in an English stately home near the Scientology HQ.

She moved with hubby Michael Lockwood, 42, and their twin girls to an 8-million-pound pad close to Tunbridge Wells, Kent.

According to pals, the cult member fled America to escape gossip surrounding late ex-husband Michael Jackson.

Her new home is heavily guarded with staff patrolling on quad bikes.

The 11-bedroom pad also boasts an indoor pool, cinema, sauna and lake in its 90-acre grounds.

"She couldn't wait to start a new life in England and felt at home the moment she arrived, " the Sun quoted a source as saying."

This article sticks out to me for one main reason... It says that Lisa has moved to get away from gossip surrounding Michael, however she has moved to the same place in England that Michael would have been staying if he had done the This Is It concerts in London  :roll:

one of the dateline(ish) type of programs has peices on people who had left this religion and hard the head people made it on them.  can't understand why it is just sort of stuck in this article unless it means something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

August 20, 2010, 03:50:46 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
I live in the UK and we never seem to hear anything about her or see any photos of her

This is why i have always said i dont believe Lisa Marie is here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

August 20, 2010, 04:04:01 PM
I know all we get is footballers katie price blah blah nothing about lmp who is one big name never anything about her and as she is supposed to live not far from me or my friends I have not heard anything
So she can't be here I think
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

August 20, 2010, 04:20:14 PM
I know all we get is footballers katie price blah blah nothing about lmp who is one big name never anything about her and as she is supposed to live not far from me or my friends I have not heard anything
So she can't be here I think
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 20, 2010, 05:35:10 PM
i heard about this on the radio the other day, and the reason they gave was that "she wanted to escape the gossip surrounding her late ex husband michael jackson "
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

August 20, 2010, 05:47:46 PM
*lol* There will be a Michael Jackson Tribute Night in Turnbridge Wells:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

August 20, 2010, 07:58:01 PM
Quote from: "Solid121"

What  is the deal with all these women Michael "loved", trying to distance themselves from  residue "gossip" NOW?  WHAT gossip can there POSSIBLY BE that even matters NOW??

Did anyone see the Brooke Shields' biography the other night? There was a run-on sentence, listing all the men she had been linked with while she was "America's most sought after virgin", and, before taking a breath, the voice-over said she was also EVEN linked with Michael Jackson", as if he was some circus chimp-buffoon. :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Now, granted, we don't know WHO wrote that script, so it could have been some other person's warped opinion of MJ, but immediately, as if to PROVE they weren't making her embarrassment at being linked to him up----the interviewer was heard to say, "...and Michael Jackson?" to which, she closes her EYES, as if to erase him, and flaps her hands wildly as if to clear away some really bad air, saying something like "no, no, lets not, no."  

So if that was how she  REALLY feels...WHAT was SHE doing speaking at his memorial?  With friends like that... :x

I don't get this. Why do women who had a shot at him  :) , come away so disenchanted and GEEEEEEZ, ashamed of it or him ?????????????????????????? Can someone explain this?  

I do know that LMP was too young and wimpy---- she LET that RUDE skag, Diane Sawyer, put him down three times ( before their interview even began, I believe,  :roll: ), when,  

just a word or two about the POT calling the kettle black, and how, at least she's not gritting her teeth having to sex up that SHREK who made the TV  "journalist" career (she bragged about to MJ), even  :roll: possible...would have been enough to shut Sawyer up, and show a little PRIDE in her own HUSBAND, Michael Smokin' Jackson.

I don't get, either, why it is newsworthy, that LMP moved ANY where.... :P  :roll: isn't she kinda sorta... HISTORY? :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

August 20, 2010, 08:15:59 PM
I don't think that Lisa's move to England has anything to do with Michael at all.  I think that is what is being told to the press (or fabricated by the press).  I think her move has more to do with 1. the Eliza case, 2. the fact that she isn't trashed so much by the media overseas as she is here in the US, and 3. the simple fact that she appreciates her privacy (something she doesn't get as much in the US).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 20, 2010, 08:56:19 PM
PeaceLoveHappiness, I agree with you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 21, 2010, 12:29:42 AM
Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
I don't think that Lisa's move to England has anything to do with Michael at all.  I think that is what is being told to the press (or fabricated by the press).  I think her move has more to do with 1. the Eliza case, 2. the fact that she isn't trashed so much by the media overseas as she is here in the US, and 3. the simple fact that she appreciates her privacy (something she doesn't get as much in the US).

I agree - I think the the media is creating another lie connecting Michael to this. She knows that Michael is going to be discussed all over the world - there is no escaping that. I think that Lisa wants to be left alone and I really don't blame her. The media hasn't been very nice to her either throughout the years. I remember when she was pregnant with her twins, the media published horrible articles about her weight and how ugly she had gotten. I can't imagine being a celebrity and knowing that every pound you put on and every hair out of place was going to be made fun of. Gosh, they can't even run to the store without someone wanting to take a picture of what kind of toilet paper they buy. We are a sick and disgraceful society who loves to make people feel bad and we should feel ashamed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

August 21, 2010, 12:48:16 AM
Is that new?? I read it last year, that she moved to Enland, on a Magazine
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late