PammyTopic starter

The Secret - Its time to wake up!
December 12, 2009, 11:19:58 AM
Hey guys!

I dont know how to start because for some of you this might seem weird or totally ridiculous
but in the meantime I BELIEVE and feel that this is the truth!

This is it.

I want you all PLEASE watch these videos even if they sound strange. It´s interesting! Believe me!

I dont know if somebody posted this before but i couldnt find something like this ...

The Secret - The Law of Attraction

[youtube:38cyz2pr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmLJ5Hjjffk[/youtube:38cyz2pr]

[youtube:38cyz2pr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TUlQsNvLKY[/youtube:38cyz2pr]

Read this article also if you want.

source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I doubt there are many people on the planet who didn't hear about the untimely death of the King of Pop Michael Jackson on June 25th 2009. Regardless of my personal view of this pop icon (I happened to be a fan) there was no denying he had incredible energy & charisma & illuminated any stadium he graced the stage of.

There are few people in history that we know of that had that ability, that huge aura that could reach people right at the back of a 75ooo seater stadium! So what's that all about? What energy are we talking about? And was Michael Jackson a Lightworker?

First we need to understand a little about Lightworkers.

Lightworkers are wired differently. They don't fit in to the box called ‘normal', who would want to anyway?! One of my teachers used to call himself  ‘norbal', I'll go with that. Why would you waste energy trying to fit in with everyone else when as a Lightworker you are designed to stand out? You are created to shine! Michael Jackson was certainly designed to shine & shine he did.

Lightworkers experience the world from their heart. They see with their heart, they listen with their heart & they think with their heart. The tragic irony of how Michael Jackson died is obvious & doesn't need labouring upon.

Lightworkers are driven by the desire to share & serve. To share love & inspiration, joy & wisdom & to serve others that they might live brighter lives closer to their joy & purpose. If you ‘get' the music of Michael Jackson then you can feel its effects deep within you. His music carried light & power in every note & it could be felt physically & emotionally. For me his music connected me to my joy & celebration of life. When someone sings from their heart & soul you can just feel it.... as tingles & hairs standing on end!

Music was Michael Jackson's way of being a world healer, a channel of love & light. The use of music to connect us with the Divine or higher powers goes back thousands of years. As someone who has worked as a healer for many years I have experienced what can happen when a lot of light is streamed into someone's body & energy field. It actually brings up everything that isn't light, it brings up what Jung called the 'shadow' or all the hidden, unresolved, wounded parts of ourselves that we haven't learned to love yet. In my experience with clients, when this happens it can get messy. When a client's shadow gets churned up by the light of healing the resulting feelings often get projected onto the device of healing, ie. me as the healer or Michael Jackson as the global healer/musician.

When Michael Jackson was facing court case after court case I had an intuitive ‘download' of information about what was happening on the collective soul level. This perspective might not feel true for everyone but it felt then & continues to feel true for me now from my own personal spiritual perpective.

I believe Michael Jackson embodied an energy of childlike innocence that was intended as a gift to the world. It seems he was somewhat aware of this as part of his soul path. I am not suggesting that as a human man he was without faults, but as a soul his energy gift to the planet was a return to our own purity & innocence. So, as his music reached a peak in circulation & popularity this energy was carried on the waves of his music, reaching more & more people. The effect of this was similar to when giving powerful healing & the kickback was the upsurge of the collective shadow all projected back onto the source of the light, Michael Jackson. Remember, love & light will bring up anything that opposes it. Michael Jackson's innocence vibration brought to the surface all the related, deepest darkest fears & behaviours that some humans are capable of & they were projected onto one man. He became the spiritual, energetic scapegoat for certain aspects of humanity to try to purge themselves of their own darkness. This isn't specific to anyone in particular, it was a cleansing of the collective unconscious.

It's the familiar scenario of fingers pointing in the wrong direction & of the darkness rising up, trying to maintain power in the presence of the light. He said it himself in his own words: "..if you want to make the world a better place take a look at yourself & make that change". When people are pointing fearful fingers of blame it is because they fear that thing within themselves or the capacity for that thing within themselves or in those around them.

Child abuse is a global wound, a collective shame & pain that will not be healed by crucifying scapegoats. It is a collective wound that requires collective healing based on truly loving ourselves & each other.

I give thanks from my heart for the man, the healer, the musician, the Lightworker, the Sensitive who fulfilled his life purpose & sadly paid the ultimate price. I know he will continue his work of Light as a guide to others. He is now where he can truly shine & be seen in all his love & innocence. We all have something to learn from this man who no matter how many stones were thrown at him he continued giving & loving & shining his light, committed to his soul's purpose in his lifetime. For some of us who loved him we may say he was called home too soon, his heart literally broken, but we can take comfort in his music & in the knowledge that his global healing work continues on this planet every time one of his songs is played.

I am grateful for him, for his contribution to our own joy & growth & I will miss him.

Kimberley Jones

And here is the part I was talking about when i said that you might laugh or find it absurd....but please

Keep watchin´

[youtube:38cyz2pr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAmS669YSd0[/youtube:38cyz2pr]

[youtube:38cyz2pr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhmaAKbEi4w[/youtube:38cyz2pr]

[youtube:38cyz2pr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYjjNHeXwpI[/youtube:38cyz2pr]

[youtube:38cyz2pr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8mKC2QhQA8[/youtube:38cyz2pr]

[youtube:38cyz2pr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87eLGZQ8DZo[/youtube:38cyz2pr]

[youtube:38cyz2pr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEWQ1cUSJoQ[/youtube

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnt_jug7Oas[/youtube:38cyz2pr]

[youtube:38cyz2pr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSaX8-34kwQ[/youtube:38cyz2pr]

[youtube:38cyz2pr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioBhqCtrsyc[/youtube:38cyz2pr]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]Act as if what you do makes a difference.  It does.[/size]

[size=200]A snowflake is one of God\'s most fragile creations, but look what they can do when they stick together![/size]

Re: The Secret - Its time to wake up!
December 12, 2009, 11:30:38 AM
Sorry but I don't buy into stuff like this. You can have things you want to a certain extent if you believe in yourself enough but you either have to be gifted and others recognise your talent, hardworking, lucky and do the right things at the right time, either one or two or all these things.  How can they explain a secret? If you can explain it to millions, make a video and write a book and hold classes then it is no longer a secret!!  :lol:  :lol:
 I think the secret to their success is to make people believe crap like this and make money from it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 12, 2009, 11:35:35 AM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Sorry but I don't buy into stuff like this. You can have things you want to a certain extent if you believe in yourself enough but you either have to be gifted and others recognise your talent, hardworking, lucky and do the right things at the right time, either one or two or all these things.  How can they explain a secret? If you can explain it to millions, make a video and write a book and hold classes then it is no longer a secret!!  :lol:  :lol:
 I think the secret to their success is to make people believe crap like this and make money from it.

Don't be so hard on her .
She has put alot of work in searching this all together!!

I have to go now, but i'll analyse your theory later! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 11:50:42 AM
No no-am not being hard on the poster/messenger of this but the people who are responsible for this stuff. A lot of what they say is commonsense anyway and if a person did not believe in some of the stuff they are telling us then they would have to be pretty shallow, fickle and like a robot. We do not have to be enlightened on stuff like this, well I dont anyway. Never mind energy and physics and vibrations etc-what I think is more important is love, goodness, compassion and helping each other etc The first video tells how to get materialistic things, very enlightening but only if you are a person of such nature.

BTW-the second film says we are energy- they should see my hubby slumped in front of the TV set on a Saturday night watching football enjoying me waiting on him hand and foot- definetely no sign of energy there!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 12, 2009, 12:35:02 PM
I for one believe that everything that we think or desire will meet us sooner or later, but might be under other circumstances rather then those we first visioned.
Have any of you stoped to think about the irony on Michael's This is it movie if he is really dead?
All of his life he wished to make a movie so huge that would be praised worldwide. He wished that. He visioned that. And he got that, but under different cirmcumstances than those he prepared for.
I`m not saying he`s dead, I`m only saying that I`m not blind to the irony of all this.
We must be very careful of what we wish for. It might come true, except that we never know what we will lose in the process.
Sidenote: the man in the video has the same accent as Murray! LOL
Thanx for taking the time and effort to post this! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 12:50:16 PM
I 've read The Secret and I've read The Celestine Prophecywhich the Galactic videos remind me of. It's no secret that we are all energy and energy never dies.  That is what Michael believes.  How we use the energy we are and the energy that surrounds us is up to us.  We should all use for good, for love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

CC

December 12, 2009, 01:15:34 PM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
I 've read The Secret and I've read The Celestine Prophecywhich the Galactic videos remind me of. It's no secret that we are all energy and energy never dies.  That is what Michael believes.  How we use the energy we are and the energy that surrounds us is up to us.  We should all use for good, for love.
I DON'T READ THE SECRET BUT I HAVE TO, I DO IT THIS SUMMER, IN MY COUNTRY THE SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE...  ;)  
I REALLY BELIEVE IN THIS... MAYBE WE LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT US ON THIS LONG TRIP TO THE TRUTH... BTW, IF SOMEONE COULD HELP SUPPORTING THIS: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, BIG THANK YOU! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

December 12, 2009, 01:30:57 PM
Hi There,
                                     In order to understand how LOVE IS then you have to understand how it works.The pleidian teachings are scary for some as they shift the basic pattern of belief that we are all brainwashed into believing.All the premises of life are completely false and we have been fed this falsness to keep the control over thought and action.We also fulfill this role of slave ourselves by policing eachother so that that anyone who questions the slavery will be punished.The teachings encompass every part of existence so each aspect has to be understood as a whole.Yes,it does come down to the user themselves as to what they create ie-material vs spiritual.We must understand that that we are here to create and enjoy what we create even if others do not understand it.Having said that when we create we must have an understanding of why we want it and what it will bring into our lives or it will have little meaning and will be rendered into excess baggage rather than an enlightenment project.
                                   This is a PARADIGM shift that some like myself have been aware of and waiting for since birth.Michael is not dead! He is a lot more than  a lightworker.Pleidian teachings need to be read - I think that the youtube videos are secondary and may not necessarily bring enlightenment to the watcher but maybe a curiosity or fear depending on the level of the enquirer.The books by Barbara Marciniak are channelings from the pleidians and not only guide us but show the amazing impact they had on her life and HOW we can/should live ours.These are not ordinary books.You will have experiences outside of your NORMAL limited sphere of reality.Sometimes you will read a sentence that will not appear upon re-reading - as if it talks to you individually.Gets weirder hey?Well, remember what Kenny Ortega said about Michael staying up all night channeling? He said he asked him to stop and he said he couldn't as the ideas would be given to Prince
? Well life is weird and it's going to test every single particle of our beings and Michael knows this - "I'm gonna go for the jugular- are you ready?"
                                      If this scares you then the future will be tough going for you but you will not be alone and help will be extended . The best advice I can give anyone is this: OPEN YOUR MINDS AS FAR AS POSSIBLE TO THE POSSIBILITY OF THE REALISATION OF THE IMPOSSIBLE MADE REAL - POSSIBLY!For those who need scientific proof then read the latest quantum physics as this incorporates every supernatural idea, every religious paradigm and every scientific idea and shows you HOW they all fit together to form our version of reality on a personal level and also how the larger more generally accepted relality fits and works together with life the universe and EVERYTHING!
                                     Life is a frequency,a vibration,evolution is the next vibrational frequency. Energy IS everything - it flows from every particle seen and unseen,we will eventually live on this energy vibration.Most of the worlds problems come down to a fight for ENERGY.We are like re-chargeable batteries without a charger so we take this energy from others by manipulation,bullying ,control,. When someone bullies what they do is MAKE the other person GIVE UP their energy FREELY out of fear.Look at our world and see it this way and some things may fall into place.
                    We don't realise that we can replenish or re-charge from the planet / universe because we are disconected from this information so the fight becomes one of survival of the one who gains the most energy -.
                     I know this will be too much for most people to take in but if Michael has the courage to live his truth then I will too.
                          L.O.V.E to me personally means - live on vibrational energy!
          Peace to you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Consciousness expresses itself through creation.
Dancers come and go in a twinkling of an eye but the dance lives on.
I\'ve felt my spirit soar and become one with everything that exists.
I become the stars and the moon.
The creator and creation merge into one wholeness of joy.

CC

December 12, 2009, 01:37:39 PM
Are You Listening?

Who am I?
Who are you?
Where did we come from?
Where are we going?
What's it all about?
Do you have the answers?

Immortality's my game
From Bliss I came
In Bliss I am sustained
To Bliss I return
If you don't know it now
It's a shame
Are you listening?

This body of mine
Is a flux of energy
In the river of time
Eons pass, ages come and go
I appear and disappear
Playing hide-and-seek
In the twinkling of an eye

I am the particle
I am the wave
Whirling at lightning speed
I am the fluctuation
That takes the lead
I am the Prince
I am the Knave
I am the doing
That is the deed
I am the galaxy, the void of space
In the Milky Way
I am the craze

I am the thinker, the thinking, the thought
I am the seeker, the seeking, the sought
I am the dewdrop, the sunshine, the storm
I am the phenomenon, the field, the form
I am the desert, the ocean, the sky
I am the Primeval Self
In you and I

Pure unbounded consciousness
Truth, existence, Bliss am I
In infinite expressions I come and go
Playing hide-and-seek
In the twinkling of an eye
But immortality's my game

Eons pass
Deep inside
I remain
Ever the same
From Bliss I came
In Bliss I am sustained

Join me in my dance
Please join me now
If you forget yourself
You'll never know how
This game is played
In the ocean bed of Eternity

Stop this agony of wishing
Play it out
Don't think, don't hesitate
Curving back within yourself
Just create...just create

Immortality's my game
From Bliss I came
In Bliss I'm sustained
To Bliss I return
If you don't know it now
It's a shame
Are you listening?

MICHAEL JACKSON ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

December 12, 2009, 01:40:20 PM
Hi Pammy,
Thank you for this thread and for all the work you put into this...I have yet to look at the vids, but I do believe in these possibilities (I just don't follow through to make it work for my own life!)...I have saved this page as this will be my project for the evening!
Namaste.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PammyTopic starter

December 12, 2009, 05:25:26 PM
I knew that some of you would laugh about it but it works for me. Each man to his own ;)

Some of you are still asleep some are awake. As i said before i believe this is really the truth about life.

The meaning of life is to have Love in your heart.

@CC: Thank you so much for the poem from Michael. I love "dancing the dream". Everyone should read it!

Remember Light Man from This is it??? .......  ;)  Think about it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=200]A snowflake is one of God\'s most fragile creations, but look what they can do when they stick together![/size]

December 12, 2009, 06:19:08 PM
Quote from: "Pammy"
I knew that some of you would laugh about it but it works for me. Each man to his own ;)

Some of you are still asleep some are awake. As i said before i believe this is really the truth about life.

The meaning of life is to have Love in your heart.

@CC: Thank you so much for the poem from Michael. I love "dancing the dream". Everyone should read it!

Remember Light Man from This is it??? ....... ;) Think about it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Pammy, I appreciate your post! :)  I agree, there are some who are still asleep and it may be hard for them to grasp ideas of The Secret and other spiritual beliefs, which is why there are people like you to help others awaken and to continue spreading the message about LOVE-Michael's message to the world. I'm not trying to impose my beliefs or offend anyone, I just think we should keep the message in mind. One of my spiritual teachers once told me..." Life begins and ends with the heart. " If it comes from the heart, then anything is possible; just look at Michael Jackson and his accomplishments.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 06:54:00 PM
Quote from: "Pammy"
Hey guys!

I dont know how to start because for some of you this might seem weird or totally ridiculous
but in the meantime I BELIEVE and feel that this is the truth!

This is it.

I want you all PLEASE watch these videos even if they sound strange. It´s interesting! Believe me!

I dont know if somebody posted this before but i couldnt find something like this ...

The Secret - The Law of Attraction

[youtube:pe6gcghz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmLJ5Hjjffk[/youtube:pe6gcghz]

[youtube:pe6gcghz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TUlQsNvLKY[/youtube:pe6gcghz]

Read this article also if you want.

source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I doubt there are many people on the planet who didn't hear about the untimely death of the King of Pop Michael Jackson on June 25th 2009. Regardless of my personal view of this pop icon (I happened to be a fan) there was no denying he had incredible energy & charisma & illuminated any stadium he graced the stage of.

There are few people in history that we know of that had that ability, that huge aura that could reach people right at the back of a 75ooo seater stadium! So what's that all about? What energy are we talking about? And was Michael Jackson a Lightworker?

First we need to understand a little about Lightworkers.

Lightworkers are wired differently. They don't fit in to the box called ‘normal', who would want to anyway?! One of my teachers used to call himself  ‘norbal', I'll go with that. Why would you waste energy trying to fit in with everyone else when as a Lightworker you are designed to stand out? You are created to shine! Michael Jackson was certainly designed to shine & shine he did.

Lightworkers experience the world from their heart. They see with their heart, they listen with their heart & they think with their heart. The tragic irony of how Michael Jackson died is obvious & doesn't need labouring upon.

Lightworkers are driven by the desire to share & serve. To share love & inspiration, joy & wisdom & to serve others that they might live brighter lives closer to their joy & purpose. If you ‘get' the music of Michael Jackson then you can feel its effects deep within you. His music carried light & power in every note & it could be felt physically & emotionally. For me his music connected me to my joy & celebration of life. When someone sings from their heart & soul you can just feel it.... as tingles & hairs standing on end!

Music was Michael Jackson's way of being a world healer, a channel of love & light. The use of music to connect us with the Divine or higher powers goes back thousands of years. As someone who has worked as a healer for many years I have experienced what can happen when a lot of light is streamed into someone's body & energy field. It actually brings up everything that isn't light, it brings up what Jung called the 'shadow' or all the hidden, unresolved, wounded parts of ourselves that we haven't learned to love yet. In my experience with clients, when this happens it can get messy. When a client's shadow gets churned up by the light of healing the resulting feelings often get projected onto the device of healing, ie. me as the healer or Michael Jackson as the global healer/musician.

When Michael Jackson was facing court case after court case I had an intuitive ‘download' of information about what was happening on the collective soul level. This perspective might not feel true for everyone but it felt then & continues to feel true for me now from my own personal spiritual perpective.

I believe Michael Jackson embodied an energy of childlike innocence that was intended as a gift to the world. It seems he was somewhat aware of this as part of his soul path. I am not suggesting that as a human man he was without faults, but as a soul his energy gift to the planet was a return to our own purity & innocence. So, as his music reached a peak in circulation & popularity this energy was carried on the waves of his music, reaching more & more people. The effect of this was similar to when giving powerful healing & the kickback was the upsurge of the collective shadow all projected back onto the source of the light, Michael Jackson. Remember, love & light will bring up anything that opposes it. Michael Jackson's innocence vibration brought to the surface all the related, deepest darkest fears & behaviours that some humans are capable of & they were projected onto one man. He became the spiritual, energetic scapegoat for certain aspects of humanity to try to purge themselves of their own darkness. This isn't specific to anyone in particular, it was a cleansing of the collective unconscious.

It's the familiar scenario of fingers pointing in the wrong direction & of the darkness rising up, trying to maintain power in the presence of the light. He said it himself in his own words: "..if you want to make the world a better place take a look at yourself & make that change". When people are pointing fearful fingers of blame it is because they fear that thing within themselves or the capacity for that thing within themselves or in those around them.

Child abuse is a global wound, a collective shame & pain that will not be healed by crucifying scapegoats. It is a collective wound that requires collective healing based on truly loving ourselves & each other.

I give thanks from my heart for the man, the healer, the musician, the Lightworker, the Sensitive who fulfilled his life purpose & sadly paid the ultimate price. I know he will continue his work of Light as a guide to others. He is now where he can truly shine & be seen in all his love & innocence. We all have something to learn from this man who no matter how many stones were thrown at him he continued giving & loving & shining his light, committed to his soul's purpose in his lifetime. For some of us who loved him we may say he was called home too soon, his heart literally broken, but we can take comfort in his music & in the knowledge that his global healing work continues on this planet every time one of his songs is played.

I am grateful for him, for his contribution to our own joy & growth & I will miss him.

Kimberley Jones

And here is the part I was talking about when i said that you might laugh or find it absurd....but please

Keep watchin´

[youtube:pe6gcghz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAmS669YSd0[/youtube:pe6gcghz]

[youtube:pe6gcghz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhmaAKbEi4w[/youtube:pe6gcghz]

[youtube:pe6gcghz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYjjNHeXwpI[/youtube:pe6gcghz]

[youtube:pe6gcghz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8mKC2QhQA8[/youtube:pe6gcghz]

[youtube:pe6gcghz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87eLGZQ8DZo[/youtube:pe6gcghz]

[youtube:pe6gcghz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEWQ1cUSJoQ[/youtube

[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnt_jug7Oas[/youtube:pe6gcghz]

[youtube:pe6gcghz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSaX8-34kwQ[/youtube:pe6gcghz]

[youtube:pe6gcghz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioBhqCtrsyc[/youtube:pe6gcghz]

Great post.  That would explain Michael in the last days appearing as weak and frail.  Just as a flower withers and dies at the moment that it is most glorious; that death is necessary to ensure that come next season the beauty returns in the same or greater splendor.   I can fathom a person who personifies and embodies this kind of energy, this kind of strong faith in healing the whole wide world subconsciously taking on the hatred and fears of the world in his determination to rid the world of all their suffering.  No it''s not going to literally jump into him like the priest in the Exorcist, but his desire, his will to take on every body's suffering could in truth weaken and exhaust him.  He had made up his mind that this is it, the final curtain cal, he was making his final plea for us to wake up because tomorrow might be too late.  He was determined to bring the point home, to make it monumental.  His best performance saved for the last; a performance so splendidly bright that it's reverberation is felt and  it's illumination seen around the globe and is hailed as spectacular.  He is the light of the world.  And this is it.  Sounds reasonable to me.  At this point, anything is possible and just as credible as anything else.  It's all theory after all.  Thanks for that.  I enjoyed it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

PammyTopic starter

December 12, 2009, 07:22:47 PM
[youtube:3asd1p1q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7bhY9P3qYM[/youtube:3asd1p1q]

Another Part Of Me

we're takin' over
we have the truth

this is the mission
to see it through

don't point your finger
not dangerous
this is our planet
you're one of us

we're sendin' out
a major love
and this is our
message to you
(message to you)
the planets are linin' up
we're bringin' brighter days

they're all in line
waitin' for you
can't you see . . .?
you're just another
part of me . .

a rather nation
fulfill the truth
the final message
we're bringin' you

there is no danger
fulfill the truth
so come together
we're meanin' you

we're sendin' out
a major love
and this is our
message to you
(message to you)
they're all in line
waitin' for you
so look the truth
you're just another
part of me . .

we're sendin' out
a major love
and this is our
message to you
(message to you)
they're all in line
waitin' for you
can't you see . . .?
you're just
another part of me
another part of me . .

we're takin' over
this is the truth, baby
another part of me

still dont BELIEVE ?  :D  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 07:59:30 PM
Quote from: "StargazerMJ11"
Hi There,
                                     In order to understand how LOVE IS then you have to understand how it works.The pleidian teachings are scary for some as they shift the basic pattern of belief that we are all brainwashed into believing.All the premises of life are completely false and we have been fed this falsness to keep the control over thought and action.We also fulfill this role of slave ourselves by policing eachother so that that anyone who questions the slavery will be punished.The teachings encompass every part of existence so each aspect has to be understood as a whole.Yes,it does come down to the user themselves as to what they create ie-material vs spiritual.We must understand that that we are here to create and enjoy what we create even if others do not understand it.Having said that when we create we must have an understanding of why we want it and what it will bring into our lives or it will have little meaning and will be rendered into excess baggage rather than an enlightenment project.
                                   This is a PARADIGM shift that some like myself have been aware of and waiting for since birth.Michael is not dead! He is a lot more than  a lightworker.Pleidian teachings need to be read - I think that the youtube videos are secondary and may not necessarily bring enlightenment to the watcher but maybe a curiosity or fear depending on the level of the enquirer.The books by Barbara Marciniak are channelings from the pleidians and not only guide us but show the amazing impact they had on her life and HOW we can/should live ours.These are not ordinary books.You will have experiences outside of your NORMAL limited sphere of reality.Sometimes you will read a sentence that will not appear upon re-reading - as if it talks to you individually.Gets weirder hey?Well, remember what Kenny Ortega said about Michael staying up all night channeling? He said he asked him to stop and he said he couldn't as the ideas would be given to Prince
? Well life is weird and it's going to test every single particle of our beings and Michael knows this - "I'm gonna go for the jugular- are you ready?"
                                      If this scares you then the future will be tough going for you but you will not be alone and help will be extended . The best advice I can give anyone is this: OPEN YOUR MINDS AS FAR AS POSSIBLE TO THE POSSIBILITY OF THE REALISATION OF THE IMPOSSIBLE MADE REAL - POSSIBLY!For those who need scientific proof then read the latest quantum physics as this incorporates every supernatural idea, every religious paradigm and every scientific idea and shows you HOW they all fit together to form our version of reality on a personal level and also how the larger more generally accepted relality fits and works together with life the universe and EVERYTHING!
                                     Life is a frequency,a vibration,evolution is the next vibrational frequency. Energy IS everything - it flows from every particle seen and unseen,we will eventually live on this energy vibration.Most of the worlds problems come down to a fight for ENERGY.We are like re-chargeable batteries without a charger so we take this energy from others by manipulation,bullying ,control,. When someone bullies what they do is MAKE the other person GIVE UP their energy FREELY out of fear.Look at our world and see it this way and some things may fall into place.
                    We don't realise that we can replenish or re-charge from the planet / universe because we are disconected from this information so the fight becomes one of survival of the one who gains the most energy -.
                     I know this will be too much for most people to take in but if Michael has the courage to live his truth then I will too.
                          L.O.V.E to me personally means - live on vibrational energy!
          Peace to you all.

BAM :idea:   I LOVE IT 8-)   LIVE ON VIBRATIONAL ENERGY.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions