paula-c

JackO also complained about suffering heart attacks prior to his death in June of last year. Therefore, Conrad Murray, who appears in Court tomorrow charged with manslaughter, as the case comes to trial us hired cardiologist

How many heart attacks? .. garbage

"Michael was a drug-addicted wreck and complained for months about being too ill to perform his shows."

Well, other people including Jermaine told that Michael is very healthy.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PARANOID Michael Jackson believed he suffered heart attacks and had cancer and brain tumours in the six months before he died

That's what stands out to me. Yes, 6 months before his death there was that magazine reporting that he had 6 months to live; then there was that radio station with the hoax thing, also 6 months before June 25. I see this last reference to the 6 month period as confirmation that a 'disinformation' campaign was set up by MJ so that it would be public knowledge that he was real sick -so all the alleged drug related problems would make sense after June 25th.

And it's News of the World...LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "dontmakeitfactual"
PARANOID Michael Jackson believed he suffered heart attacks and had cancer and brain tumours in the six months before he died

That's what stands out to me. Yes, 6 months before his death there was that magazine reporting that he had 6 months to live; then there was that radio station with the hoax thing, also 6 months before June 25. I see this last reference to the 6 month period as confirmation that a 'disinformation' campaign was set up by MJ so that it would be public knowledge that he was real sick -so all the alleged drug related problems would make sense after June 25th.

Yeah, it is wierd.

I saw on the front of the enquirer today that Michael Douglas has less than 12 months left.

Its sad, but it made me think of when they wrote that about MJ and it became the truth...     :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "dontmakeitfactual"

Yeah, it is wierd.

I saw on the front of the enquirer today that Michael Douglas has less than 12 months left.

Its sad, but it made me think of when they wrote that about MJ and it became the truth...     :cry:

But Michael Douglas has throat cancer, it's probably a medical assumption... But how would they know MJ would die in 6 months? He didn't have any life threatening disease for them to "assume" that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

Quote from: "heisinme09"
How interesting! The first time I saw this article, this was the picture that accompanied it and on which I based my comments:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I should have opened the link again before making my comments. My apologies!

haha thats a good one! ;)
This is total BS I dont believe a word of it for one second. And if it's true I don't believe it's as extreme as they make it seem. Too many other people have spoken positively about Michael and his health. And Michael himself in this is it seems very happy and very healthy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

I don't believe a word of what's printed in the press anymore, most of it is made-up and based on either half-truths or total lies.  The number of crazy rumours surrounding MJ his whole life is now working in hs favour as there have been so many stories that everyones confused and assuming there's no point asking questions as no-one knows the truth.  In the article (and News of the World has run so many crazy stories it's amazing we even bother to read them!) Murray's awareness of the drug-addiction is supposedly apparent because Klein says that he even booked appointments for MJ to see Klein.  I thought Murray was only working for Michael for 11 days?  How many appointments was he likely to have made to see Klein during that time frame and with rehearsals in full swing?  Again, something doesn't add up. As someone who suffers from an anxiety disorder I can understand him experiencing symptoms like palpitations, chest pains and and dizziness etc but if he was taking all the anxiety medication he would've been aware that the anxiety was most likely responsible, he would have researched his condition.  Anxiety disorders are often misunderstood as hypochondria by those around the sufferer.  That's the only possible half-truth I can see here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream.  And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.

No offense, but I can't believe some of you are still reading stuff like "News of the World"!  Remember how Michael hated tabloids, and urged us not to read them?  What happened to that message?

I'm gonna dissect this article a bit:

"Murray's defence will argue Jacko hid the full extent of his pill-popping from him. But today we can reveal family friend and prosecution witness Terry Harvey will challenge this."

Family friend?!  Seriously?  Talking to this tabloid?  Have we heard of him before?

"Terry, who first told the world that Jacko's death at 50 was from an overdose of painkiller Propofol, said: "I discovered Murray knew about Michael's drug problems for a long time."

:roll:  
Autopsy report: "acute Propofol intoxication"
What overdose?  And Propofol is no painkiller - it's an anesthetic.

"Michael was a drug-addicted wreck and complained for months about being too ill to perform his shows."

No comment, because I believe Michael did complain about some things... But the "drug-addicted wreck" isn't quite true.

"Terry, 50, who uncovered the revelations while researching for his book The KIlling Of The KIng Of Pop, added: "I expect at Murray's trial all those secret things I have discovered will come to the fore.""

Prosecution witness, family friend, AND in the process of writing a book?  Yeah, I totally believe this guy.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just food for thought:

Can you imagine a hypochondriac MJ
- leaving his house at all?
- raising his children and spending his time with them?
- singing and dancing? Resp. being ABLE to do that?
 :shock:

Well, I can't.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions