On the old MJKIT forums under the thread "LK live blog very interesting", there was a very interesting discussion on a particular person who posted on the LK blog under Superfly Jive Master. A poster named Ben posted she was told by a friend who worked on the LK blog that he IS Michael Jackson. Here's what she posted:

Ben~

Subject: Re: LK Live blog very interesting   Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:18 pm   
I have been told that SuperFly Jive Master IS Michael Jackson. I know someone who works for LK..

So keep tabs on what they say...because it IS Michael, trying to get people to think he IS NOT Michael. Thier name has been hijakced over there, and think they are close to leaving. You can tell the REAL one because they say they are NOT Michael, the fake SFJM says they ARE Micheal.

Confusing I know..but I have been told by a very credible source it IS Michael.

Whatever is going on over there, lots of people feel threatened by this person, and are causing more than enough trouble for them. I hope he does not leave.

Here's the link to the thread: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Bens first post in at the bottom of the page.

Unfortunately Superfly stopped posting on the blog. :(  His name was being highjacked several times and people kept badgering him asking if he was Michael Jackson. :x  It was obvious that if he was MJ, he did NOT want anyone to know.  :|

He also has a twitter account that was deleted and was recently restored. Here's the link for that:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I don't think we ever debunked if this is the real Michael Jackson or isn't. When reading the persons posts on the blog, I did get a feeling that it could be Michael. I want to get everyones opinion.

Maybe we can finally debunk if it's MJ or not, like we did or are with Michael L.O.V.E.  ;) [/color]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :o  :(  :?  help! hope not omg not gud gys :roll:  :x  :oops:  8-)  wot you think could it be him!!1 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "steffmaster1"
i followed this person wrote a tweet praying for certain miracle maybe it will happen must be patient for L.O.V.E and next thing i know im not allowed on there what changed?? think its mj cos randy wrote on there dnt have to tell me i know its you brother and followers are janet elizabeth taj and randy but has michael jackson just blocked me!!!! :o  :(  :?  help! hope not omg not gud gys :roll:  :x  :oops:  8-)  wot you think could it be him!!1 :)
:?  :? are you saying you was snubbed you poor thing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

haven't been on there to say. It's really hard to see if any of these people are really for real.  You want to hope the best without believing someone is playing games.

So, in order to be a part of the dialogues with these people from the LKL blog you have to join through twitter first? This is what I am tryin to figure. I mean, I see the part where you can add comments on the blog but seeing that people are having a conversation back and forth, do you type in the comment box?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Lorrie"
Sure, Superfly Jive Master could be Michael. So could I (but I assure you I'm not).

Quote from: "kpnuts"
The twitter account is protected - I don't know if you can even follow an account that is protected, even if you register. Maybe somebody can confirm this?
You can follow the account if you have your own account, request to follow the person, and the person approves you.

Quote from: "kpnuts"
What's interesting is that among the people following the account are Randy Jackson, Janet Jackson and Elizabeth Taylor!
Randy Jackson, Janet Jackson, and Elizabeth Taylor aren't following the account -- the person who manages the account is following them.

I'm following "lovelives4evr" and if anything interesting comes up i'll post it here ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

I always thought the conversation between SJM and someone else (I forget the screen name) was really funny. They were like agreeing with everything and even said something about them being like brothers because their thoughts were so in sync with one another. I immediately thought of Marlon and Michael because they always worked well together in those silly skits and their dialogue just reminded me of one of them.  I am not sure if anyone is really related to the Jacksons on the blog but the comments on the blog are very strange to say the least and sometimes really funny.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Quote from: "steffmaster1"
i followed this person wrote a tweet praying for certain miracle maybe it will happen must be patient for L.O.V.E and next thing i know im not allowed on there what changed?? think its mj cos randy wrote on there dnt have to tell me i know its you brother and followers are janet elizabeth taj and randy but has michael jackson just blocked me!!!! :o  :(  :?  help! hope not omg not gud gys :roll:  :x  :oops:  8-)  wot you think could it be him!!1 :)

He blocked me too :o  :o  :o.... I don't understand why
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

me2

ehm superfly posted on lk blog

Superfly Jive-Master   December 14th, 2009 3:38 pm ET

@the people at Michael Jackson Hoax Death Forum

I am not Michael. So please stop following me on twitter! Would Michael say this? Fock off!

Have a nice day, peace!

but lots of imposters there, if his tweets are protected we can only follow if he allows us, or am i wrong on that one
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Quote from: "me2"
ehm superfly posted on lk blog

Superfly Jive-Master   December 14th, 2009 3:38 pm ET

@the people at Michael Jackson Hoax Death Forum

I am not Michael. So please stop following me on twitter! Would Michael say this? Fock off!

Have a nice day, peace!

but lots of imposters there, if his tweets are protected we can only follow if he allows us, or am i wrong on that one

Remember, that there were many many fakers who posted under Superfly's name!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

me2

lots of imposters use all the names now
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:o WE ARE BEING WATCHED  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dyanne

He blocked everybody who was talking about his tweets here. The man wants his Privacy to be respected. He has protected his tweets for a reason. Please, let's respect his wish for privacy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions