Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
Quote from: "teine21"
Because they don't believe it's a hoax, they see it as real. They think MJ is gone so of course they hate Murray, the man they think killed him. Like if we thought he was dead, we wouldn't be that way. I admit they are kind of extreme, but we wouldn't like MJ either & we'd want Justice if we weren't believers.
[/color]
Bingo!

Im sure MJ in this sentence should say CM?  :?
Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 04:46:10 PM by Ijustcantstoplovingu
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

Well word flying around the Non Believer main forum is that they are pulling the plug on Justice for MJ because of something "the Hoaxists" are doing or saying. What is with the finger pointing and saying BeLIEvers are horrible people. I find all of the BeLIEvers I have been around more understanding and loving than any of the Non BeLIEvers. We are not cursing at them or calling them ugly names.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Quote from: "nefari"
Well word flying around the Non Believer main forum is that they are pulling the plug on Justice for MJ because of something "the Hoaxists" are doing or saying. What is with the finger pointing and saying BeLIEvers are horrible people. I find all of the BeLIEvers I have been around more understanding and loving than any of the Non BeLIEvers. We are not cursing at them or calling them ugly names.

All you can do is try to LOVE them, that is all there is to be done.  I was on theTMZ chat last night, they were a bit hostile, but I kept spreading the LOVE and it calmed down a lot.  There were quite a few fellow believers there also, but I posted links to here, and ElvisandMJdotcom.  I hope I managed to persuade one non believer to go listen to Michaels oxford speach and the exeter speach she/he had never heard of!! Just maybe she/he might do that following the link to the speaches on this site.  All for LOVE in the hope we may all UNITE as one for MJ.

;)  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
Because they don't believe it's a hoax, they see it as real. They think MJ is gone so of course they hate Murray, the man they think killed him. Like if we thought he was dead, we wouldn't be that way. I admit they are kind of extreme, but we wouldn't like CONRAD MURRAY either & we'd want Justice if we weren't believers.
[/color]
Bingo!

LOL OMG! YESSSS it should say CM! I feel so dumb now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Peru
4-07-2006

Babies as guinea pigs
Biotechnology company makes two Peruvian paediatric hospital laboratory.

Well known is that laboratories are experiments with rats and eyeblink, then, if the results are encouraging, to make it with monkeys. In the case before us, it was considered appropriate to resort to a higher level in the Zoological scale:
 140 poor children in Peru

Recently, the Peruvian medical partnership (AMP) reported that the number of babies (from five months to three years) placed in two public hospitals in the cities of Lima and Trujillo due to dehydration caused by acute diarrhoea, were treated with drugs from transgenic rice manipulated with human genes.

The children were divided into three groups, the first is treated him with an oral rehydration (SRO) of glucose, serum with ORS second conventional rice and the third with the same serum rice, who are you adding lactoferrin and recombinant lysozyme. Research intended to demonstrate that these two immunological proteins human implanted to rice and subsequently learned to be mixed with hydrating salts, inhibited diarrhea.

The experiment would have given meritorious side who die every year in the world two million children resulting from the diarrhoea. But that is not of interest to the company of the GM - market the majority of parents of children who die from the diarrhoea are too poor to build a lucrative market - not (energy) sports drinks segment and of food supplements, which may be marketed to major price to be consumed by sectors with greater purchasing power.

The experiment was announced last may in the U.s., but the Peruvian, despite the fact that the trial was approved by the Ministry of health population learned later on complaints from the AMP and some NGOs.

The experiment was sponsored by Ventria Biosciences, an American company that specializes in producing farmacultivos - genetically modified crops for substances use pharmacist - but now, to avoid problems, changed the name "health food". By introducing human genes in plants, Ventria breaks with a no written agreement between biotechnology companies own Monsanto signed a commitment to extending the prohibition to all animal genes

Ventria is a small company. It has barely 16 employees and a little more than 135 hectares experimental rice field. This small port gives a mobility that is useful in flee from the law and their responsibilities. Not only associations of consumers and environmentalists oppose experiments of Ventria, some unexpected sectors became a headache for the company. They include the American Association of producers of rice; Grocery Manufacturers of America - one of the largest stores in the retail U.s. - and Anheuser-Busch - manufacturer of Budweiser beer and largest purchaser of rice in the country. It all started when Ventria announced his intention of planting a small extension of transgenic rice in the State of Missouri - traditional rice - producer to which Anheuser-Busch announced it would purchase rice produced in that State. Facing such opposition Ventria moved to the State of North Carolina.

The farmacultivos dangers are numerous and are documented, if transgenic plants contain human genes. One of the dangers is that these products entering inadvertently - with all the imaginable - negative consequences in the food system, reaching people which drugs were not intended. The best proof that the danger of the farmacultivos is real gives us an Indiana businessman named Doug Ausenbaugh, founder of the Controlled Pharming Ventures. Together with a group of researchers from Purdue University, Doug is considering cultivate this type of plants under the ground, in an abandoned quarry of limestone in the State of Indiana.

Ventria, that you may not experience with children in their country of origin, but if it could do you with Peruvian children escaped with his GM rice to the South, Chile-in this case. The Foundation sustainable societies just denounce the increase of pharmaceutical crops banned in other countries. Among other cases referenced Ventria, who planted in region VI sites over the past year two hectares of transgenic rice manipulated with human genes. According to the Foundation, this type of farming has tripled in the course of a year, going from seven events recorded in 2004 to 21 in 2005.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Paula, this is a horrible story.
Poor people without any power to defend themselves or just not allow a dangerous situation being brought up on them are in the billions. It is so sad.
There are several reasons for their helplessness. One of the most obvious and key to a better world is education.
The more knowledge a person possesses the more helpful action and /or resistance he / she may ignite. Somebody who does not even know how to read or write or calculate is a helpless nobody that is being manipulated throughout his life. Sadly, more than 60% of all illiterate persons are women. In South America, Peru has the highest rate of illiterates.

Education and knowledge are always the key to understanding the world and being capable to exploring it for an improvement of any single situation. Sadly some of MJ fans did not open their minds up to more possibilities of a truth. I wish all those MJ fans well that are still yelling, argueing and fingerpointing without any proof. May they not have to regret their actions. L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

paula-c

If you're right Grace, here the culprits are not only those companies that used these children, is also blamed for the governments of shit that exists in this region and play with ignorance and people's needs.
"A people without knowledge is blind instrument of its own destruction."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
Because they don't believe it's a hoax, they see it as real. They think MJ is gone so of course they hate Murray, the man they think killed him. Like if we thought he was dead, we wouldn't be that way. I admit they are kind of extreme, but we wouldn't like CONRAD MURRAY either & we'd want Justice if we weren't believers.
[/color]
Bingo!

LOL OMG! YESSSS it should say CM! I feel so dumb now.

Its easy to make a typo, love to you ;)

8-)  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"

:|
I missed the Circus today. LoL

I didn't see any Murray Court stuff. I am reading the reactions to it and I think I may cry and laugh at the same time. It was over before it started.

Ok observations: Randy, PaPa Joe, and Katherine are wearing Yellow/Gold and Navy Blue or Royal Blue.
What does that symbolis?
Era? Video? not sure.

Also if Murray was granted the fluid samples from MJ.. That means he would need to exhume MJ's body to get the fluid... lol

So when does Murray ask for the exhumation for the fluids? lol

Perfect. Best Damn Soap Opera. True Life...
Peace

Quote from: "yahoo4u"

[youtube:ytxiov0w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CZ2BZZYloI[/youtube:ytxiov0w]

This Is what I think for the symbolic meaning of The Colors/Era ( the clothes being worn for the trial)..also PaPa Joe's Pinstrip suit reminds me of Smooth Criminal.  8-)

Peace
 :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions