@MjTunes_Radio
August 25, 2010, 03:32:46 PM
Ok, I decided to create a new topic, though I wrote my experience in another thread.

I want to ask, have you ever talked with MJTunes_Radio on twitter? (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).
Do you think he/she is a close person to MJ? Or maybe he/she follows this forum or at least knows something about the hoax?

Because it appears strange when I said "Hi" for him/her and he/she wrote for me "@Vilte90 Ready to celebrate the legend?"
about 1 hour ago via web in reply to Vilte90 :roll:

Did he/she ever wrote for you anything?
And he/she uses "MJFam" It looks familiar :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God gave a gift to the world when you were born;a person who loves and cares,who sees a person\'s need and fills it,who encourages and lifts people up,who spends energy on others rather than himself,who touches each life he enters & makes a difference in the world.May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

Re: Ever talked with MJTunes?
August 26, 2010, 03:28:12 AM
Sorry for the wrong section.

Ok, I asked them Who is behind the radio, they didn't tell me and then wrote me "@Vilte90 sorry we aere very busy preparing THE biggest show on earth :p"
about 8 hours ago  via web  in reply to Vilte90

So it means he/she is believer? I think could be one of us ;)
Hello MJTunes if you're reading this  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God gave a gift to the world when you were born;a person who loves and cares,who sees a person\'s need and fills it,who encourages and lifts people up,who spends energy on others rather than himself,who touches each life he enters & makes a difference in the world.May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

Re: Ever talked with MJTunes?
October 02, 2010, 07:03:32 AM
MJTunes is a DJ that opened the website for fans (i saw it somewhere once) it was a few years ago i saw it i think his name was DJ Moon or something with the word Moon, I post my MJRemixes on there alot.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MjTunes_Radio
January 23, 2011, 07:29:38 PM
I don't know how any of you feel about Mjtunes.com but I often wonder if the people behind this online radio station for MJ and his family "know" something. There are many reasons why I think this.

However, that aside, here is a tweet from a few hours ago. Interesting. Question is - are they talking about the upcoming court date of 1/25/11? Or, are they talking about something else? I take you to the ending of the recent video (titled "Faith") by 21311KW...picture is below.

MjTunes_Radio MjTunes
Brace yourself #MJFAM
5 hours ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal