No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Great video, you covered a lot of ground and backed up your evidence with actual footage. 2 thumbs up.  The first time I saw the O2 MJ and took a good look at him, I knew it wasn't him, and I stand by that.  I formed my own opinions before seeing any of the hoax videos regarding teeth, smile, hands, speech, and attitude.  You have your evidence and I have my beliefs.  I stick with what I know and trust and that is me.  There is something strange about the whole O2 thing.  One Love.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

great video..however it has nothing to do with him hoaxing his death.  Matter of fact, it was posted on another thread that it could have been Michael at the O2 arena, and that he was so excited to start the "game".

Until there is proof positive...I will remain believing he is alive.

WE LOVE YOU MORE MICHAEL>>WE REALLY DO  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Excellent video, Tracy. I thought it was an impersonator at the O2 arena for the longest time, but my view changed a while back, shortly after I joined this site November.  Your video definitely made me see that it was Michael.  I've noticed the Jackson strut myself (one of the reasons I find him so damn sexy) and doubted an impersonator could pull it off so well.  Anyway, really enjoyed the video and I hope you'll be making more.  Loved the humor you injected, too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

teensy

Cool video. Interesting. But the Michael at O2 was so strange that I'm always at odds about it being him. Whether it's him of not, it isn't the main case for the hoax. Actually, it's very minor. IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

i still question whether that O2 arena guy was really Mj just because i wanna question everything before i believe something.

although that was a very well made video!

I love the triple take of Mj's bottom beginning at 7:07. haha  ;)  ;)  ;)

the part at 7:42 made me think it was an impersonator. of course i could be wrong. maybe because the vid is grainy and i have the volume down so i cant tell if its mjs voice.

Im very confused and im 50/50 on the whole o2 arena thing whether it was mj or not.

i sure would feel awfully dumb if that really is Mj and i kept saying it wasnt.  :oops:

so idk..

i shall keep searching
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lorrie

I clicked play on this video expecting to be bored to death -- yet AGAIN -- by a seemingly unending analysis of every single part of Michael's body, down to his pores. Honestly, if Michael had known people were going to spend countless hours of their lives that they can never get back scrutinizing his lips and his nose and his fingers and his teeth and his package and every other inch of him, he probably wouldn't have left his house at all, let alone traveled all the way to the 02 to make an announcement.

But I digress. Good video, Tracy, although "debunked" has been the most hated word in the English language to me for a couple of months now. Some parts seemed very clear and convincing, others not quite as much, usually because they flew by too fast and had too little discussion.

I have issues with people thinking that Michael is supposed to look, behave, and sound EXACTLY the same, 24/7/365, for his ENTIRE life. Considering how often his style and appearance changed over the years, it's especially unbelievable that people can't accept that the man isn't a robot. Stuff about him seemed different or imperfect sometimes, whether it actually was or not, and that's NORMAL and HUMAN.

Love Micheal's actual deep voice and love the humor in this video, especially when it comes to the strutting (particularly in the gold pants, though I'm not a fan of going on and on about the obvious when he wears them). I wish he'd strut more often because it looks REALLY good on him. That's the confident black man from the 'hood in Gary, Indiana, shining through, and he's beautiful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Lorrie"
I have issues with people thinking that Michael is supposed to look, behave, and sound EXACTLY the same, 24/7/365, for his ENTIRE life. Considering how often his style and appearance changed over the years, it's especially unbelievable that people can't accept that the man isn't a robot. Stuff about him seemed different or imperfect sometimes, whether it actually was or not, and that's NORMAL and HUMAN.

Love Micheal's actual deep voice and love the humor in this video, especially when it comes to the strutting (particularly in the gold pants, though I'm not a fan of going on and on about the obvious when he wears them). I wish he'd strut more often because it looks REALLY good on him. That's the confident black man from the 'hood in Gary, Indiana, shining through, and he's beautiful.

I totally agree with you on this, Lorrie. I personally have always believed it was MJ at the O2. Nothing I've ever seen has convinced me otherwise and likely never will. I think people forget the fact that we did not see a lot of MJ's face in 2008-2009. I firmly believe that's because he was having Doc Arnie doing lots of work on it! But the fact that we didn't see it on a frequent basis during that time, when we finally did see him at the press conference in March, people were expecting MJ to look exactly the same as he did the last time he made any major public appearances. But time marches on, and it usually starts on one's face. And considering MJ had access to Doc Arnie's services on a very regular basis, it seems pretty obvious, at least to me, that he was having a lot of work done to correct certain things and make improvements on others.

I thought he looked GREAT at the O2 press conference! That was exactly my first impression when I saw him on TV that day. "Wow, he looks great!" is exactly what I said to the hubby when we were watching it on the news. As far as I'm concerned, the only major difference to me were his lips, and a bit fuller/rounder nose tip, which could easily be explained by something Doc Arnie did. But beyond that, his teeth were MJ's teeth; his smile was MJ's smile; his hands were MJ's hands (especially his pinky on his left hand, which is very distinct and matches MANY other photos of him). Everything I read or see where anyone tries to show "proof" it wasn't him, none of it fits to me. I only see MJ, and that's all I'll ever see. Just my opinion though. Can't help how I feel about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Ooooooh yeah! :D

K.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

Quote from: "Christiana"
Quote from: "Lorrie"

I totally agree with you on this, Lorrie. I personally have always believed it was MJ at the O2. Nothing I've ever seen has convinced me otherwise and likely never will. I think people forget the fact that we did not see a lot of MJ's face in 2008-2009. I firmly believe that's because he was having Doc Arnie doing lots of work on it! But the fact that we didn't see it on a frequent basis during that time, when we finally did see him at the press conference in March, people were expecting MJ to look exactly the same as he did the last time he made any major public appearances. But time marches on, and it usually starts on one's face. And considering MJ had access to Doc Arnie's services on a very regular basis, it seems pretty obvious, at least to me, that he was having a lot of work done to correct certain things and make improvements on others.

I thought he looked GREAT at the O2 press conference! That was exactly my first impression when I saw him on TV that day. "Wow, he looks great!" is exactly what I said to the hubby when we were watching it on the news. As far as I'm concerned, the only major difference to me were his lips, and a bit fuller/rounder nose tip, which could easily be explained by something Doc Arnie did. But beyond that, his teeth were MJ's teeth; his smile was MJ's smile; his hands were MJ's hands (especially his pinky on his left hand, which is very distinct and matches MANY other photos of him). Everything I read or see where anyone tries to show "proof" it wasn't him, none of it fits to me. I only see MJ, and that's all I'll ever see. Just my opinion though. Can't help how I feel about it.

I totally agree with you both!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

For me, that is an absolutelly wonderful piece of evidence. Well done TracyK...

I see this as a way to go with the investigation. To me, trying to find clues where there aren't any or make assumptions linking the meaning of Michael's words or his  body language is far from what an investigation should look like. I know it may refresh our hopes/faith but if we are looking to discover something we need to rely on proper evidence and try to stay as objective as we can be...

Also be sure that it woun't be easy to get to the bottom of the truth. If this hoax is a real thing then we can be more that certain they would cover up the trail best they can...so there is still lots of hard digging to be done... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TracyKTopic starter

Thank you all so much for such wonderful feedback. Really, all of it, thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for that. Before I was on two minds if it was MJ at 02 and now I am convinced it was him. Just one thing to add- the part of film with his perfect sexy bottom, all I can say is.......COOOOOORRRRRR!!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

TracyKTopic starter

LMAO!!! Me too me too!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you, TracyK, for your video and for your arguments pro Michael Jackson at O2 Arena. I have to admit that they are very convincing BUT I'm so hard to be convinced!!!! I still do believe that there wasn't Michael there or there was Michael...high to the sky... :( . I'd like to believe that I'm not the only one who feel that . Sorry, it's not my intention to bother you or someone else, but here, deep in my heart, a big doubt still exists  and i have to trust my heart and my feelings. So, that person cannot be Michael Jackson, the megastar. The clothes are old, dirty and worn-out (he had a stylist!!!), his behaviour is totally weird and unappropriate, his gestures are robot-like, and look at that  grin !!!!;his voice is not the same voice we used to hear(just listen!!!), even his legs are different, not to talk about his face !   There was an impersonator there- i want to be right- otherwise, Michael's conditions could make me believe that he was in the final stage of drug addiction and ...
Sorry again , girls, it's just my opinion and i want to share it with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley