It’s a long post but bear with me and post your thoughts.

Who introduced Michael to (Dipravin) Propofol?

We have heard stories that Michael had been receiving Propofol every night in six weeks prior to his disappear. But how did Michael know about Propofol and its existence? It is an impossible question to answer. But what we’ve been told by Murray might not be the da troot.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Murray told detectives that he was not the first doctor to administer the powerful anesthetic to Jackson.
At least two unidentified doctors gave Jackson Propofol in Germany. Between March and April 2009, Murray said he called Las Vegas doctor David Adams at Jackson’s request to arrange for Adams to administer Propofol. Murray said he was present at a cosmetologist’s office, where Adams used Propofol to sedate Jackson. Since he began treating Jackson, Murray said he repeatedly asked the pop star what other physicians were treating Jackson and what drugs they were prescribing. But Jackson declined to provide the information, Murray told authorities.
Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

All in all Murray basically is saying that he was not the first to introduce Michael to his addiction and other doctors are to blame aswell.

Dr Murray’s lawyer has a word about Dr Adams aswell
The insider tells RadarOnline.com that Ed Chernoff, Dr. Murray's lawyer, plans on calling Dr. Adams when the case goes to trial. "Dr. Adams is clearly relevant, you have a last doctor standing with Dr. Murray, and he wasn't the first person to give Michael Jackson Propofol," the source says.

The defense team also knows that Michael Jackson received Propofol while he was in Germany and Dubai, but the lawyers don't have the names of the administering doctors yet, because they haven't received full discovery from the Los Angeles District Attorney's office, according to the source. Once those names become available, "Those doctors would most likely be called to testify for Dr. Murray's defense," the insider reveals.
Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The shift of blame is a common tactic and sometimes quite useful. However Dr. Adams is not falling for it that easily this is what he had to say about the situation.

It's doctor versus doctor at this point as Dr. David Adams suddenly found himself squarely in the media spotlight after Dr. Conrad Murray named him to police. Wednesday, an attorney for Adams is saying, the affidavit has got it wrong.
"He's angry," said Travis Buchanan, a Friend of Dr. Adams. "He's like why is my name being dragged into this and you don't want the spotlight on you when the focus is on Dr. Murray - he's wondering."
Buchanan is a friend of Adam's, speaking about the mental state of the Las Vegas Anesthesiologist who's been drawn into the investigation of Michael Jackson's death.
In a police affidavit, Dr. Conrad Murray claimed to have first hand knowledge that Adams gave the King of Pop Propofol.
"That statement is false... if Doctor Murray actually said that, he is lying," said Libo Agwara, attorney for Dr. Adams.
"I told the truth and I have faith the truth will prevail," Murray said in a statement to his patients released on  You Tube statement last week.
But Agwara says that if Murray was trying to insinuate that he had just started caring for Michael Jackson - that's not true either.
"I don't know what Dr. Murray may have told authorities... his relationship with Mr. Jackson goes back years. It's not six weeks before Mr. Jackson's passing. Not only do we believe that, we know it for a fact," Agwara said.
Dr. Adams had a relationship with Jackson that went back years too. In 2008, he reports administering Propofol to Jackson three or four times- each one fo them during dental procedures, each one in a medical office, and never for insomnia.

"This is a great drug. Just because somebody may have misused it doesn't make Propofol a bad drug. My client doesn't go to work any day without using Propofol," Agwara said.
But Dr. Conrad Murray reportedly told police he was worried Jackson was becoming addicted to the drug.
[/b]We wanted to know if Adams had the same suspicion- if he checked to see whether Jackson had been taking too much to make sure there isn't some kind of build-up of medications that could be fatal.
"At the time my client administered.. or actually performed whatever medical procedures he performed on Mr. Jackson,' Agwara said, "he did the normal history and check-ups."
And Agwara says, his client never prescribed the drug to Jackson, only administered it. [/b]
Edward failed to comment.
__________________________________________________________________________________

It seem as even though he used Propofol to do dental work on Michael, it was purely for that procedure and never intended to be used as insomnia which Dr Murray was using it as.  Never did he prescribe Propofol to Michael only administrated it during one time procedures.
Discrepancies? Tell me about it! Look like a lot of people is covering their asses. :mrgreen:

But I was thinking, if Michael knew about this drug for a long time, then perhaps this is where he planned it’s use. There are a lot more easier to use Propofol than Demerol for legal and medical reasons. Food for thought…
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

if this is so i wonder how extensive the dental work was? sense some have wondered about different looks ect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

[youtube:19yl33zr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClQepFF-Sr0[/youtube:19yl33zr]

Chappie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

Do they use that to put you out for dentistry is there a dentist here that would know that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Quote from: "mumof3"
Do they use that to put you out for dentistry is there a dentist here that would know that

good question
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

~Souza~

I remember hearing that they use it on dogs (yes, there we go again) when their teeth are being cleaned.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Arnold Klein has been treating Michael for over 20 years, and he said he used demerol on MJ as he was doing procedures on his face.  Michael hated needles being injected into his face, so Klein had to sedate him.  I would say he is one of the first, but Klein suggests he never gave him a pescription for it.....it was strickly used for procedures.

But in contradiction, many of the pescription drugs found at Michaels house, were pescribed by Klein and he had used alias names....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Larry King said he had it given to him when he had cataract surgery (his eyes)
Heidi Montag said she almost died from having it also when she had her plastic surgery...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

Quote from: "~Souza~"

I remember hearing that they use it on dogs (yes, there we go again) when their teeth are being cleaned.

Gosh! That seems harsh! Propofol is used for HEAVY medical procedures, like open heart surgery and appendix removal. It was used on my son when he had a severe brain injury and they needed him to remain comatose even when his actual coma receded.

I have never heard of a dentist using Propofol,but they might, because they have a license to use anesthesia, and certainly an oral surgeon would likely use it, because they actually operate on the gums, face. etc. A dentist here in our town lost his license because he killed a little girl with too much of an anesthetic. Makes me wonder if that was Propofol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Arnold Klein has been treating Michael for over 20 years, and he said he used demerol on MJ as he was doing procedures on his face.  Michael hated needles being injected into his face, so Klein had to sedate him.  I would say he is one of the first, but Klein suggests he never gave him a pescription for it.....it was strickly used for procedures.

But in contradiction, many of the pescription drugs found at Michaels house, were pescribed by Klein and he had used alias names....

Arnie Klien precribed painkillers for Michael. However, he says that he never prescribed Diprivan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions