yahoo4u

Re: Brand of the Watch
August 27, 2010, 08:46:12 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Quote from: "yahoo4u"
:lol:
ok first of all, nice watch mike

2. Michael does suffer from lupus and it can effect a person body (Michael had it real bad)

3. You cant say his shoulder are small in this picture because of the angle.

3. That is Michael!

HAD???
HAs?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 27, 2010, 09:09:35 PM
Broad sexy shoulders

Those are great pics!
Different angles can do wonders to what you look like no kidding
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

MJonmind

August 28, 2010, 12:29:02 AM
[attachment=0:1c4d2g29]ankhjacket[1].jpg[/attachment:1c4d2g29] Is this the pic in question with narrow shoulders?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

August 28, 2010, 07:00:26 AM
Quote from: "chappie"
[youtube:s2p62am1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY&ob=av3e[/youtube:s2p62am1]

Chappie

Keep WATCHin  :mrgreen:

[youtube:s2p62am1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bbYBMJT_fQ[/youtube:s2p62am1]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 28, 2010, 02:35:57 PM
I went to the website to take a closer look at the watch and it is actually very interesting.  It is the World GMT Limited edition.  What I found interesting about it is the cities and countries that are on the watch.  The first circle it had Los Angeles then on the opposite end was Dubai.  On the second circle it has Las Vegas then on the opposite end was Mambua (Spelling?).  It is connecting Michael to it in a way.  Maybe they made this for MJ but is selling it to the public on a limited edition.  It also had London, but I cant remember the other city.  I am not able to copy and paste or take a screen shot.  It has a copyright on it.  I suggest you go to the page so you can see what I am talking about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 28, 2010, 10:02:46 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
[attachment=0:22ybuoin]ankhjacket[1].jpg[/attachment:22ybuoin] Is this the pic in question with narrow shoulders?

NO, READ THE QUESTION ON THE 1st PAGE. THAT QUESTION IS COLLATERAL.   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

August 28, 2010, 10:16:11 PM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
I went to the website to take a closer look at the watch and it is actually very interesting.  It is the World GMT Limited edition.  What I found interesting about it is the cities and countries that are on the watch.  The first circle it had Los Angeles then on the opposite end was Dubai.  On the second circle it has Las Vegas then on the opposite end was Mambua (Spelling?).  It is connecting Michael to it in a way.  Maybe they made this for MJ but is selling it to the public on a limited edition.  It also had London, but I cant remember the other city.  I am not able to copy and paste or take a screen shot.  It has a copyright on it.  I suggest you go to the page so you can see what I am talking about.

THANKS. GO TO WHAT PAGE? DO YOU KNOW WHEN WAS WATCH WORN MY MICHAEL
?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

August 29, 2010, 01:29:50 AM
Quote from: "MJmakesmespeechless"
Broad sexy shoulders

Those are great pics!
Different angles can do wonders to what you look like no kidding
I agree! Those are great pics. And I think in the pic in the OP, you can see that the way he's positioning his arm, causes his shoulder to slump forward a little, and also because we can only see his right shoulder not his left shoulder. is it possible to find any more pics from this day? i doubt it because it looks like a rare pic, but if it is then maybe we can see other angles and when his body is positioned normally, and then we can judge the broadness of his shoulders.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

August 29, 2010, 09:02:41 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "MJalive999"
Quote from: "MJalive999"
Even if he would be a 100 years old, he would not have lost half of his bones. My grandpa is now 6"1' instead of 6"3', but he is an OLD man. Yet he still has the same broad shoulders as he had when he was 30 years old. You can't possibly change that. Lupus really doesn't change that. Besides that, his lupus was in remission as far as I am concerned.

ok then...Dr. House! :roll:

Not a very nice reply. I give my argument, why are you reacting like that? If you say that lupus or age can make half of your body structure vanish, I'd like to see some examples of that.

Seal also suffers from Lupus, which is visible in his face, yet he still has his own body. I think your reply is unfair. You can disagree, but there is no need to roll your eyes as I have clearly argumentated my disagreement with you.

what more can i say souza? don't you see... you are never wrong! then, i will just close my mouth for the safe of mankind!
when it's about  health you can't just compare people as we were all equal. you don't know if he has any more health problems, i don't know ... and all the medicines he has to take! don't they affect the body over the years? IT'S MICHAEL JACKSON! Just look at his hand! i wonder if acording o you we've seen MJ sometime in our lives...

That again is not a nice reply. I don't know what the problem is, but I am only defending my opinion. I am always right? No, I am not. If you can show me otherwise I might reconsider it, but you don't. Yet you are attacking me now and for what? This is a discussion and we don't agree. We can either all shut our mouths and just don't post on the board anymore so this will all die down, or we can act mature and BOTH defend our opinion. Just throwing snarky remarks my way is not a mature discussion and I am sorry, but that disappoints me coming from you.

I have said many times that you don't just loose half of your bones, that your body structure and width dont just change. It's medically not possible. If you can show me that there is any way how that IS possible, then show me, so I would be able to see why you think that it is possible. But then again I look at the Thriller part in TII and The Way You Make Me Feel and there are the broad shoulders again.

I am sorry you don't agree with me, I can't help it, but it's also not my fault you can't come with good arguments to defend your own opinion. Don't attack me over it, we are both adults and this is not necessary.

Souza, if you had not noticed i TRIED to stop this when i said ''dr house'' ... for me it's very clear for more arguments that  I have, you just don't want to see the obvious!
But if you want arguments (more than i already gave) i will give:
notice the angle of his body.. you can't see his body full as happens on history pic.
on the history tour one I believe he wears shoulder pads. They help to give more structure to his shoulders.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

His eyes... please.. i think i don't need to do comments about them!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The large lapel makes him look small (imo). He also looks skinner than history tour (and i dont need to say..older lol)

I think some things are obvious.. Things that don't need a lot of explanation, but if you still believe that it's not him.. I respect your opinion! There are some things important to think about like angle and lighting. I learned it when i used to say wans't MJ in london(this was my thought till august/september.
Now i do believe that it  was MJ in london! But i think it does not compare to this picture where imo it's obvious that it's him _ in london he was acting weird, he looked different but if you take into account lghting, angle, make-up and the importance of the press to the hoax (my belief) i do believe that was MJ:D )

Now if you are tryng to convice people that MJ double/twin has the same eyes, coloration of hands (same skin disease); hairline; nose; Cheeks. good luck! ... Klein does miracles! o_o'

and Back to the WATCH!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 29, 2010, 09:40:34 AM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"

THANKS. GO TO WHAT PAGE? DO YOU KNOW WHEN WAS WATCH WORN MY MICHAEL
?
jacobandcompany.com go to the gmt watches and look for the one that MJ was wearing.  I am not sure when he wore it or when it was made.  I just found it interesting that those cities and countries were opposite of each other.  i will try somehow to make a screen shot of it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 29, 2010, 09:44:39 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here is the link that takes you directly to it.  If someone knows how to screen shot it, please do so.  I just keep getting copyright message when I try it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 29, 2010, 11:31:25 AM
Here is the link that takes you directly to it.  If someone knows how to screen shot it, please do so.  I just keep getting copyright message when I try it.
dayummm thats some serious bling of a watch!!! do work mike ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

August 29, 2010, 01:55:15 PM
Am I the only one who might be seeing some kind of connection to the design of this watch?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 29, 2010, 07:25:02 PM

THANK YOU! THIS IS REALLY CHIC PRODUCT FOR KING! I WONDER WHY MJ NEEDED IT. I THINK WE CAN DO SOME RESEARCH OR INQUIRY TO THE COMPANY AND FIND OUT WHEN MJ BOUGHT IT. I'LL GET TIME FOR THAT. WHAT IS ODD THAT THIS TYPE OF PERSONAL ACCESSORIES OF MICHAEL ARE NOT IN ACTION.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

August 29, 2010, 07:25:54 PM
Am I the only one who might be seeing some kind of connection to the design of this watch?

WHAT IS YOUR POINT OF CONNECTION?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions