Re: Brand of the Watch
August 30, 2010, 04:15:22 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
Am I the only one who might be seeing some kind of connection to the design of this watch?

WHAT IS YOUR POINT OF CONNECTION?
The connection is the cities that are on the watch.  Los Angeles opposite Dubai (Michael stayed in both places)  Las Vegas opposite Mubai(? spelling) (I believe that Michael visited there as well)  London opposite cant remember the city name(Michael was suppose to stay in London)  The connection is that Michael is wearing this watch with cities that he has either lived or visited or was planning on staying there.  I wonder if it was made for him, since it was a limited edition watch.  IDK, maybe I am looking too much into it and trying to find some kind of clue, somewhere.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 30, 2010, 09:55:08 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Am I the only one who might be seeing some kind of connection to the design of this watch?

WHAT IS YOUR POINT OF CONNECTION?
The connection is the cities that are on the watch.  Los Angeles opposite Dubai (Michael stayed in both places)  Las Vegas opposite Mubai(? spelling) (I believe that Michael visited there as well)  London opposite cant remember the city name(Michael was suppose to stay in London)  The connection is that Michael is wearing this watch with cities that he has either lived or visited or was planning on staying there.  I wonder if it was made for him, since it was a limited edition watch.  IDK, maybe I am looking too much into it and trying to find some kind of clue, somewhere.

You know what i noticed, your watch picture differ from the one I posted. There are 3 rotors from the right side and looks like one from left, on your picture watch has one on each side.
Tha is good your looking for clues, that's what we are here for. This is it!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

H24SSB

The cities are LA, NY, Moscow, London
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

March 15, 2011, 11:22:01 AM
Those are great pics! Different angles can do wonders to what you look like no kidding

I agree! Those are great pics. And I think in the pic in the OP, you can see that the way he's positioning his arm, causes his shoulder to slump forward a little, and also because we can only see his right shoulder not his left shoulder. is it possible to find any more pics from this day? i doubt it because it looks like a rare pic, but if it is then maybe we can see other angles and when his body is positioned normally, and then we can judge the broadness of his shoulders.

here's some more pics from the same day  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Light up your face with sadness , Hide every trace of gladness\' - The Jerm

________________ [size=150]The best is yet to come![/size]__________________________

pepper

March 15, 2011, 02:49:28 PM
Off topic, but...
Maybe because of the brightness of the photo? His fingernails do not look discolored at all.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions