Got to See: How FINAL pic of MJ was made
August 26, 2010, 10:57:05 PM
I dont know if this has been already found or posted here yet but i just found out about it and to me, its one the biggest pieces of evidence

We've all seen the horrible "final " picture of Michael in the ambulance

But have you seen how it was made ?

You take the ambulence picture and insert Michael Jackson's face
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bec

Re: Got to See: How FINAL pic of MJ was made
August 26, 2010, 11:00:12 PM
No, I'm sorry, that's not accurate.

The "old man pic" was shopped from the MJ pic and the stage MJ pic is not the same. You must be a new hoaxer, this was debunked as a possibility about a year ago.

Problem is our data from August 4th to mid December was destroyed so the new hoaxers don't know this stuff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

August 26, 2010, 11:13:39 PM
Quote from: "bec"

The "old man pic" was shopped from the MJ pic and the stage MJ pic is not the same. You must be a new hoaxer, this was debunked as a possibility about a year ago.

Problem is our data from August 4th to mid December was destroyed so the new hoaxers don't know this stuff.
thks for the response, i knew the pic with him on the stage wasnt the one used, i just posted everything i found on this other site. the only thing i thought was nuts was "original" pic with the old man and medics. How was that pic proven to be Shopped from the MJ ambulance pic ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

bec

August 26, 2010, 11:52:25 PM
Because the person who did it admitted it. They fuzzed out the face to post it on a medical forum to ask if the instruments in the back round were modern and standard in a 2009 ambulance, they are. The person shopped the pic so the med forum wouldn't think she was a hoaxer and possibly influence their answers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

August 27, 2010, 12:58:42 AM
Because the person who did it admitted it. They fuzzed out the face to post it on a medical forum to ask if the instruments in the back round were modern and standard in a 2009 ambulance, they are. The person shopped the pic so the med forum wouldn't think she was a hoaxer and possibly influence their answers.

Wow Bec - great memory. I had forgotten that until you brought it up. Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

August 27, 2010, 01:13:25 AM
Hummm... I remember that thread. Someone claimed to be the one who posted it on a website for paramedics and she said she blurred out MJ's face for privacy reasons.  That never made sense to me, but everyone believed her. I think the pic of the old man is real. It looks more like what the paramedics said they found when they got to Carolwood.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 27, 2010, 02:13:36 AM
Quote from: "m8ighty"

thks for the response, i knew the pic with him on the stage wasnt the one used, i just posted everything i found on this other site. the only thing i thought was nuts was "original" pic with the old man and medics. How was that pic proven to be Shopped from the MJ ambulance pic ?

if you mean that the second pigc is "ther old man", then i'm sorry you are misstaken.
it was  blurred out by a beliver to proove a point, then it started to circulate and everyone who didnt know this started to belive it was a new original  pic.  Sorry it is not.
you can clearly see the pulsmonitor still in place where the ear should be, and that the ear is  where his eye should be and that the other eye is in place.
This is a comparison i made ..whay back when.... you can see its the same pic that has been blurred...  *sorry*
[youtube:vc3b37vo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuNkNY9G9Iw[/youtube:vc3b37vo]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

August 27, 2010, 08:40:30 AM
Quote from: "Tink.I.Am"

if you mean that the second pigc is "ther old man", then i'm sorry you are misstaken.
it was  blurred out by a beliver to proove a point, then it started to circulate and everyone who didnt know this started to belive it was a new original  pic.  Sorry it is not.
you can clearly see the pulsmonitor still in place where the ear should be, and that the ear is  where his eye should be and that the other eye is in place.
This is a comparison i made ..whay back when.... you can see its the same pic that has been blurred...  *sorry*
[youtube:3q6zjag9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuNkNY9G9Iw[/youtube:3q6zjag9]

I agree with you too. I was one of the first people to email and get a response from the girl who posted that pic on the EMT forum about that photo that she posted. And I posted that info here when I heard back from her. She shopped the photo to disguise Michael's face, because she is a hoax believer and didn't want the folks on that EMT forum to know this. I mean, if they saw MJ's face, of course they are going to say it is a current photo, simply because Michael Jackson is in the picture! She wanted an objective opinion, so it was logical to blur the face in the photo to get it. At that time I posted her info, I also posted a pic of the inside of the 71 ambulance, and it does match the ambulance photo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

August 27, 2010, 09:28:51 AM
Thanks BEC, for bringing me up to date with this information. It was very Useful. Im not a beginner hoaxer, i have even stumbled on alot of stuff of my own, its just i been really busy lately so i decided to post it and i figured id get info faster on it if i did that. Sorry about that but thanks for the help.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

Sandy

August 27, 2010, 09:50:38 AM
I dont know if this has been already found or posted here yet but i just found out about it and to me, its one the biggest pieces of evidence

We've all seen the horrible "final " picture of Michael in the ambulance

But have you seen how it was made ?

You take the ambulence picture and insert Michael Jackson's face

If you compare Michaels face from the last picture with the first, it's clearly the the last pic from 2001 is not the original. The head tilt is not the same.

And this pic is clearly a fake:

The left pic was made during a concert of the Bad Tour. (without the mask of course ;) )
1. The Tour was '88/'89 and not '86.
2. Michael wasn't hospitalized in 1986. In the 80s only in 1984. The reason we know all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LUNA

SORRY 4 THIS REPLY 2 AN OLD THREAD (THAT I'M READING JUST NOW),BUT I'VE FOUND A PICTURE OF A MAN (50 CENT) WHO HAS BEEN PHOTOGRAPHED WHEN TAKEN 2 AMBULANCE AND I WANTED 2 SHARE IT WITH U,BECAUSE THE PICTURE HAS MADE ME THINK ABOUT MJ'S 1 (ON 6/25/2009): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login MAYBE,IT COULD BE HELPFUL 4 COMPARING IT WITH MJ'S PICTURE OF AMBULANCE.... DO U THINK THAT 50CENT'S PICTURE IS A FAKE TOO? R U ABLE 2 C DIFFERENCES (I MEAN ABOUT PHOTOSHOP) BETWEEN MJ'S PICTURE AND 50CENT'S 1?

*LUNA*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions