~Souza~Topic starter

Reposting a blog that has been overlooked
August 26, 2010, 11:40:39 PM

In a lot of comments lately I notice that a lot of people have never read the trial blog we published in February. Although you are not obliged to of course, I really think everyone should take the time to read it all. I know it is a lot, but the info is so important so I am posting this, hoping more people will read. For those who have read it, it's a good reminder. A lot of connections between the snakes and leeches around Mike have been made here.

[hr:9sw4xjn2]hr[/hr:9sw4xjn2]

[center:9sw4xjn2]V for Vendetta – V for Vengeance[/center:9sw4xjn2]

We would like to start this blog by sharing our personal thoughts. At the time of the trial we both were busy with other things and therefore didn’t pay much attention to the coverage of the trial. Besides that, here in Holland it was not that much of a media circus as it was in the U.S. We knew about the accusations, the start of the trial, and we heard he was acquitted but that was about it, we never really looked further into it. Maybe because we are not fans (which some people still think is a crime while owning this website), maybe because we both never saw him as a pedophile and therefore never felt the urge to read up on it, because in our eyes justice was served.

But in this hoax everything should be investigated and stripped to the bone, so we both decided to read up on the trial and the 1993 accusations. We started with Aphrodite Jones’ “Michael Jackson Conspiracy” about the 2005 trial. This is a must-read! There is a lot of information in the book that was ignored by the mainstream media. If you want to know what happened in that courtroom, this is where you start and you will be amazed about the evilness in this world. As we already thought before, we now dare to say with absolute certainty: Michael Jackson was framed, both in 1993 and in 2003.

We will give you as much information about both cases in this blog as possible, but to be best informed about the 2005 trial you should really read Aphrodite’s book to get the full picture.

Besides facts articles and the summaries of both the 1993 accusation case and the 2005 trial, we also want to share our thoughts about why we think he was framed and by who at the end of this blog. Please note that everything besides the facts, is nothing more than our opinion, our theory. As we both never doubted his innocence, we now also wanted to KNOW, by researching both cases and see if we could link some things to support the conspiracy against him that is well known and supported by many.

Because there is so much information about these cases, we decided to split the blog in different parts, but that does not mean that the information that is not in this main article is less important, so we advise you to read it all if you are really interested in the absurd circumstances surrounding this that could have put Mike behind bars for decades without any proof, if it weren’t for the brilliant defense attorney Tom Mesereau that wiped his ass with the prosecution witnesses and for the 12 people of the jury that could see through the filthy lies of the accusers and exposed Tom Sneddon’s vendetta against Michael Jackson.

[center:9sw4xjn2]THE 1993 ACCUSATIONS[/center:9sw4xjn2][/b][/color]

Please read the article by Mary A. Fisher as linked to below. There is a lot of information in it, an accurate timeline and interesting information about some of the key players. Below you will find the key players and some quoted from the article with some additional info about the case and the people involved.

Was Michael Jackson Framed?
The Untold Story

Mary A. Fischer
GQ, October 1994

Before O.J. Simpson, there was Michael Jackson — another beloved black celebrity seemingly brought down by allegations of scandal in his personal life. Those allegations — that Jackson had molested a 13-year-old boy — instigated a multimillion-dollar lawsuit, two grand-jury investigations and a shameless media circus. Jackson, in turn, filed charges of extortion against some of his accusers. Ultimately, the suit was settled out of court for a sum that has been estimated at $20 million; no criminal charges were brought against Jackson by the police or the grand juries. This past August, Jackson was in the news again, when Lisa Marie Presley, Elvis’s daughter, announced that she and the singer had married. As the dust settles on one of the nation’s worst episodes of media excess, one thing is clear: The American public has never heard a defense of Michael Jackson. Until now.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Evan Chandler

Father of Jordan Chandler who accused Mike of molesting his son. Chandler first welcomed Mike in Jordie’s life, but soon turned around and wanted to become rich over Mike’s back. You can find a lot of background info on Chandler in the article, so we will just highlights some quotes from the article regarding the case, to give you an impression of what kind of sick game he played.

According to sources, Chandler even suggested that Jackson build an addition onto the house so the singer could stay there. After calling the zoning department and discovering it couldn’t be done, Chandler made another suggestion — that Jackson just build him a new home.

At no time has Chandler claimed to have witnessed any sexual misconduct on Jackson’s part.

Dave Schwartz, Jordie’s stepfather secretly taped a phone conversation with Chandler in July, here are some of the statements he makes to Schwarz in that conversation:
    “I had a good communication with Michael,” Chandler told Schwartz. “We were friends. I liked him and I respected him and everything else for what he is. There was no reason why he had to stop calling me. I sat in the room one day and talked to Michael and told him exactly what I want out of this whole relationship. What I want.”
    [/list]

Admitting to Schwartz that he had “been rehearsed” about what to say and what not to say, Chandler never mentioned money during their conversation. When Schwartz asked what Jackson had done that made Chandler so upset, Chandler alleged only that “he broke up the family.
    [The boy] has been seduced by this guy’s power and money.” Both men repeatedly berated themselves as poor fathers to the boy.[/list]
      “It’s already set, there are other people involved that are waiting for my phone call that are in certain positions. I’ve paid them to do it. Everything’s going according to a certain plan that isn’t just mine.”
      [/list]
        “Once I make that phone call, this guy is going to destroy everybody in sight in any devious, nasty, cruel way that he can do it. And I’ve given him full authority to do that.”
        [/list]
          “And if I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I’ve checked that inside out. I will get everything I want, and they will be destroyed forever. June will lose [custody of the son]…and Michael’s career will be over.”
          [/list]
            “It’s going to be bigger than all of us put together. The whole thing is going to crash down on everybody and destroy everybody in sight. It will be a massacre if I don’t get what I want.”
            [/list]
              “This attorney I found, I picked the nastiest son of a bitch I could find. All he wants to do is get this out in the public as fast as he can, as big as he can, and humiliate as many people as he can. He’s nasty, he’s mean, he’s very smart, and he’s hungry for the publicity.”
              [/list]

This is a leaked snippet from that taped call:

[center:9sw4xjn2][youtube:9sw4xjn2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbmwMXKS9lU&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:9sw4xjn2][/center:9sw4xjn2]

For the complete transcript of the call click
              You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.[/list]

Chandler and his son met with Jackson and Pellicano in a suite at the Westwood Marquis Hotel. On seeing Jackson, says Pellicano, Chandler gave the singer an affectionate hug (a gesture, some say, that would seem to belie the dentist’s suspicions that Jackson had molested his son), then reached into his pocket, pulled out Abrams’s letter and began reading passages from it. When Chandler got to the parts about child molestation, the boy, says Pellicano, put his head down and then looked up at Jackson with a surprised expression, as if to say “I didn’t say that.” As the meeting broke up, Chandler pointed his finger at Jackson, says Pellicano, and warned “I’m going to ruin you.”

At a meeting with Pellicano in Rothman’s office later that evening, Chandler and Rothman made their demand – $20 million.

On August 13, there was another meeting in Rothman’s office. Pellicano came back with a counteroffer — a $350,000 screenwriting deal. Pellicano says he made the offer as a way to resolve the custody dispute and give Chandler an opportunity to spend more time with his son by working on a screenplay together. Chandler rejected the offer. Rothman made a counter demand — a deal for three screenplays or nothing — which was spurned. In the diary of Rothman’s ex-colleague, an August 24 entry reveals Chandler’s disappointment: “I almost had a $20 million deal,” he was overheard telling Rothman.

Before Chandler took control of his son, the only one making allegations against Jackson was Chandler himself — the boy had never accused the singer of any wrongdoing. That changed one day in Chandler’s Beverly Hills dental office. In the presence of Chandler and Mark Torbiner, a dental anesthesiologist, the boy was administered the controversial drug sodium Amytal — which some mistakenly believe is a truth serum. And it was after this session that the boy first made his charges against Jackson. Given the facts about sodium Amytal and a recent landmark case that involved the drug, the boy’s allegations, say several medical experts, must be viewed as unreliable, if not highly questionable:
                “False memories can be easily implanted in those under its influence. It is quite possible to implant an idea through the mere asking of a question. The idea can become their memory, and studies have shown that even when you tell them the truth, they will swear on a stack of Bibles that it happened.”

June Chandler

Mother of Jordan Chandler. June and Jordie spent a lot of time at Neverland. They went on tour with Mike, they went shopping at his costs and had holidays with him. Some quotes from the article:

June Chandler Schwartz had also become close to Jackson “and liked him enormously,” one friend says. “He was the kindest man she had ever met.”

Chandler talked of his concern for his son and his anger at Jackson and at his ex-wife, whom he described as “cold and heartless.” When Chandler tried to “get her attention” to discuss his suspicions about Jackson, he says on the tape, she told him “Go fuck yourself.”

At a graduation that month, Chandler confronted his ex-wife with his suspicions. “She thought the whole thing was baloney,” says her ex-attorney, Michael Freeman. She told Chandler that she planned to take their son out of school in the fall so they could accompany Jackson on his “Dangerous” world tour.

All along, June Chandler Schwartz rejected the charges Chandler was making against Jackson — until a meeting with police in late August 1993. Officers Sicard and Rosibel Ferrufino made a statement that began to change her mind. “
              [The officers] admitted they only had one boy,” says Freeman, who attended the meeting, “but they said, ‘We’re convinced Michael Jackson molested this boy because he fits the classic profile of a pedophile perfectly.’ ”[/list]

By then, June Chandler Schwartz and Dave Schwartz had united with Evan Chandler against Jackson. The boy’s mother, say several sources, feared what Chandler and Rothman might do if she didn’t side with them. She worried that they would try to advance a charge against her of parental neglect for allowing her son to have sleepovers with Jackson.

June also testified in the 2005 trial, here is a part of the transcript:

Q. by Tom Sneddon – A. by June Chandler

Q. Did you notice — I may not have asked this with regard to the third visit, but you indicated in at least the first visit that Jordan slept with you in your guest cottage, correct?

A. Correct.

Q. In the second visit, did Jordan sleep with you in your guest cottage?

A. Yes, he did.

Q. And the third visit, did Jordan sleep with you in your guest cottage?

A. Yes, he did.

-------

Q. And when you got to Las Vegas, where did you stay, what hotel?

A. The Mirage Hotel.

Q. And when you got to The Mirage Hotel, do you remember what time of day or night it was?

A. No.

Q. Do you remember how long you stayed in Las Vegas on this occasion?

A. Two or three nights.

Q. Now, when you got to Las Vegas, did you have — obviously you had a room –

A. Correct.

Q. — in The Mirage. And who was in your room when you first got there? Who was staying in your room?

A. Jordan, myself, Lily and Michael.

Q. All in the same room?

A. Correct.

Q. Now, did those arrangements change at any point in time?

A. Yes.

Q. And when did they change?

A. The second night things changed.

Q. With regard to “things changed,” could you tell me what changed first?

A. Well, there were approximately three bedrooms in that suite at the Mirage Hotel. Lily and I were staying in one bedroom, Jordie had another bedroom, and Michael had another bedroom. The second night, they were going to see a performance, Cirque du Soleil performance.

Q. “They” meaning who?

A. Jordie and Michael –

Q. Okay.

A. — and Lily and I. It was around 11 p.m. at night, and I got a call from somebody at Cirque du Soleil saying, “Where is Michael?” And I said, “He should be there with my son.” They said, “He’s not here.” A little while later, another call, he still didn’t show up. They still did not show up. And I — there’s a knock on the door and it’s Michael and Jordan, and they came back into the suite. Michael –

Q. Now, let me stop you right there, okay?

A. Yes.

Q. About what time is it when your son Jordan and the defendant in this case, Mr. Jackson, showed up?

A. Well, I think the performance started at 11:00, and I would say Jordan and Michael showed up around 11:30.

Q. Now, could you describe for the jury Mr. Jackson’s demeanor at the time that they came back to the room?

A. He was sobbing. He was crying, shaking, trembling.

Q. Michael Jackson was?

A. He was.

Q. And what about your son’s demeanor?

A. He was quiet.

Q. Now, at that point in time, did Mr. Jackson tell you why he was upset or crying?

A. Yes.

Q. All right. Tell the jury what he said.

A. He said, “You don’t trust me? We’re a family. Why are you doing this? Why are you not allowing Jordie to be with me?” And I said, “He is with you.” He said, “But my bedroom. Why not in my bedroom? We fall asleep, the kids have fun. Boys” –

MR. MESEREAU: Objection. Nonresponsive; narrative.

THE COURT: Narrative; sustained.

Q. BY MR. SNEDDON: All right. Tell us what – Mr. Jackson said that he wanted your son to sleep with him in his bed – what you said to Mr. Jackson.

A. What I said to Michael was, “This is not” — “This is not anything that I want. This is not right. Jordie should be able to do what he wants to do. He should be able to fall asleep where he wants to sleep.”

Q. Is this you talking or Mr. Jackson speaking?

A. I was saying this. And Michael was trembling and saying, “We’re a family. Jordie is having fun. Why can’t he sleep in my bed? There’s nothing wrong. There’s nothing going on. Don’t you trust me?”

Q. All right. How long do you think this conversation lasted between you and Mr. Jackson over where Jordan was going to sleep that night?

A. I would say 20 to 30, 40 minutes.

Q. So it was a back-and-forth conversation; is that right?

A. Yes.
                [/list]

What happened in those lost 30 minutes at The Mirage that made Mike so upset and why did he suddenly wanted Jordie to sleep in his room?

Jordan (Jordie) Chandler

The son of Evan Chandler and June Chandler Schwarz that claimed to have been molested by Mike. Read his deposition You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

The following quotes form the article will show that no such thing ever happened.

Until Michael Jackson entered his son’s life, Chandler hadn’t shown all that much interest in the boy. “He kept promising to buy him a computer so they could work on scripts together, but he never did,” says Michael Freeman, formerly an attorney for June Chandler Schwartz.

Without Jackson there, Pellicano “made eye contact” with the boy and asked him, he says, “very pointed questions”: “Has Michael ever touched you? Have you ever seen him naked in bed?” The answer to all the questions was no. The boy repeatedly denied that anything bad had happened.

In the presence of Chandler and Mark Torbiner, a dental anesthesiologist, the boy was administered the controversial drug sodium Amytal — which some mistakenly believe is a truth serum. And it was after this session that the boy first made his charges against Jackson.

So it is clear that Jordie found a father figure in Mike. He wanted to be near him as much as possible. If you are 13 years old and someone has molested you, you are scared stiff of that person and will grab any opportunity to stay away from that person. Jordie never did that, he wanted to be with him.

If Jordie really was molested by Mike, the conversation with Anthony Pellicano would have been his chance to get away, but he repeatedly denies it. Jordie only began making allegations towards Mike after they had given him a drug that can implant false memories. Jordie didn’t want to testify in 1994, and when he was asked to testify on behalf of the prosecution in 2005, he didn’t want to either.

David Schwartz

At the time June Chandler’s husband, although they lived separately since August 1993. He was the owner of Rent-a-Wreck, where Mike ended up after his car broke down. At first he and June didn’t believe the allegations her ex-husband made, but both of them later turned against Mike. Why would Schwartz turn against him? Why suddenly believe that Mike molested Jordie? The only answer we can think of is money. And that would make sense, since Tom Mesereau brings up the following to June Chandler in the cross-examination in 2005:

Q. by Tom Mesereau – A. by June Chandler

Q. Do you recall asking Michael Jackson if he would loan David Schwartz four million dollars?

A. Never.

Q. You say you never did that?

A. Never did that.

Q. Okay. Do you recall your ex-husband David Schwartz asking you to do that?

A. Never.

Q. Do you recall him being five million dollars in debt around the time you were associating with Michael Jackson?

A. No.

Q. Don’t recall that at all?

A. Not at all.
                  [/list]

Barry Rothman

Evan Chandler’s attorney, with a history of questionable business.

“This attorney I found, I picked the nastiest son of a (bleep) I could find,” Chandler said in the recorded conversation with Schwartz. “All he wants to do is get this out in the public as fast as he can, as big as he can, and humiliate as many people as he can. He’s nasty, he’s mean, he’s very smart, and he’s hungry for the publicity.”

To a former employee, Rothman is “a demon” with “a terrible temper.”

Over the years, Rothman has made so many enemies that his ex-wife once expressed, to her attorney, surprise that someone “hadn’t done him in.” He has a reputation for stiffing people. “He appears to be a professional deadbeat… He pays almost no one,” investigator Ed Marcus concluded (in a report filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, as part of a lawsuit against Rothman), after reviewing the attorney’s credit profile, which listed more than thirty creditors and judgment holders who were chasing him.

Michael Freeman

June Chandler’s attorney for a short period of time. Freeman resigned because he didn’t trust Chandler’s intentions. Some quotes from the article:

“What parent in his right mind would want to drag his child into the public spotlight?” asks Freeman. “If something like this actually occurred, you’d want to protect your child.”

One officer, Federico Sicard, told attorney Michael Freeman that he had lied to the children he’d interviewed and told them that he himself had been molested as a child, says Freeman.

Her attorney, Michael Freeman, in turn, resigned in disgust, saying later that “the whole thing was such a mess. “I felt uncomfortable with Evan. He isn’t a genuine person, and I sensed he wasn’t playing things straight.”

So is it possible that Jackson committed no crime — that he is what he has always purported to be, a protector and not a molester of children? Attorney Michael Freeman thinks so: “It’s my feeling that Jackson did nothing wrong and these people
                  [Chandler and Rothman] saw an opportunity and programmed it. I believe it was all about money.”[/list]

Bert Fields

Mike’s attorney at that time.

The police, Fields complained in a letter to Los Angeles Police Chief Willie Williams, “have also frightened youngsters with outrageous lies, such as ‘We have nude photos of you.’ There are, of course, no such photos.”

With the possibility of criminal charges against Jackson now looming, Bert Fields brought in Howard Weitzman, a well-known criminal-defense lawyer with a string of high-profile clients.

Pellicano began gathering evidence to use in the trial, which was scheduled for March 21, 1994. “They had a very weak case,” says Fields. “We wanted to fight. Michael wanted to fight and go through a trial. We felt we could win.”

Fields later told reporters that Jackson was “barely able to function adequately on an intellectual level.” Others in Jackson’s camp felt it was a mistake to portray the singer as incompetent. “It was important,” Fields says, “to tell the truth.
                  [Larry] Feldman and the press took the position that Michael was trying to hide and that it was all a scam. But it wasn’t.”[/list]

On November 23, the friction peaked. Based on information he says he got from Weitzman, Fields told a courtroom full of reporters that a criminal indictment against Jackson seemed imminent. Fields had a reason for making the statement: He was trying to delay the boy’s civil suit by establishing that there was an impending criminal case that should be tried first. Outside the courtroom, reporters asked why Fields had made the announcement, to which Weitzman replied essentially that Fields “misspoke himself.” The comment infuriated Fields, “because it wasn’t true,” he says. “It was just an outrage. I was very upset with Howard.”

“There was this vast group of people all wanting to do a different thing, and it was like moving through molasses to get a decision,” says Fields. “It was a nightmare, and I wanted to get the hell out of it.”

Anthony Pellicano

Private investigator brought in by Mike’s attorney Bert Fields to help sort things out.

“After listening to the tape for ten minutes, I knew it was about extortion,” says Pellicano.

On seeing Jackson, says Pellicano, Chandler gave the singer an affectionate hug (a gesture, some say, that would seem to belie the dentist’s suspicions that Jackson had molested his son), then reached into his pocket, pulled out Abrams’s letter and began reading passages from it.

Pellicano resigned at the same time as Bert Fields.

Howard Weitzman – Johnnie Cochran Jr. – John Branca

Weitzman, a well-known criminal-defense lawyer with a string of high-profile clients, brought in by Bert Fields.

From the day Weitzman joined Jackson’s defense team, “he was talking settlement,” says Bonnie Ezkenazi, an attorney who worked for the defense.

With Fields and Pellicano gone, Weitzman brought in Johnnie Cochran Jr., a well-known civil attorney who is now helping defend O.J. Simpson. And John Branca, whom Fields had replaced as Jackson’s general counsel in 1990, was back on board.

In late 1993, as DAs in both Santa Barbara and Los Angeles counties convened grand juries to assess whether criminal charges should be filed against Jackson, the defense strategy changed course and talk of settling the civil case began in earnest, even though his new team also believed in Jackson’s innocence.

Larry Feldman

The civil attorney that was representing Jordie Chandler.

In mid-September, Larry Feldman, a civil attorney who’d served as head of the Los Angeles Trial Lawyers Association, began representing Chandler’s son and immediately took control of the situation. He filed a $30 million civil lawsuit against Jackson, which would prove to be the beginning of the end.

According to a member of Jackson’s legal team, “Feldman got dozens of letters from all kinds of people saying they’d been molested by Jackson. They went through all of them trying to find somebody, and they found zero.

The actual amount of the settlement has never been revealed, although speculation has placed the sum around $20 million. One source says Chandler and June Chandler Schwartz received up to $2 million each, while attorney Feldman might have gotten up to 25 percent in contingency fees.

Mark Torbiner

A dental anesthesiologist that was present when Chandler administered the controversial drug sodium Amytal to Jordie.

Torbiner makes housecalls to administer drugs — mostly morphine and Demerol — not only postoperatively to his dental patients but also, it seems, to those suffering pain whose source has nothing to do with dental work.

A check of Torbiner’s credentials with the Board of Dental Examiners indicates that he is restricted by law to administering drugs solely for dental-related procedures. But there is clear evidence that he has not abided by those restrictions. In fact, on at least eight occasions, Torbiner has given a general anesthetic to Barry Rothman, during hair-transplant procedures. Though normally a local anesthetic would be injected into the scalp, “Barry is so afraid of the pain,” says Dr. James De Yarman, the San Diego physician who performed Rothman’s transplants, “that
                  [he] wanted to be put out completely.” De Yarman said he was “amazed” to learn that Torbiner is a dentist, having assumed all along that he was an M.D.

In another instance, Torbiner came to the home of Nylla Jones, she says, and injected her with Demerol to help dull the pain that followed her appendectomy.[/list]

Mathis Abrams

A Beverly Hills psychiatrist, who reported the case to the Los Angeles County Department of Children’s Services.

Rothman, seeking an expert’s opinion to help establish the allegations against Jackson, called Dr. Mathis Abrams, a Beverly Hills psychiatrist. Over the telephone, Rothman presented Abrams with a hypothetical situation. In reply and without having met either Chandler or his son, Abrams on July 15 sent Rothman a two-page letter in which he stated that “reasonable suspicion would exist that sexual abuse may have occurred.”

Chandler took his son to Mathis Abrams, the psychiatrist who’d provided Rothman with his assessment of the hypothetical child-abuse situation. During a three-hour session, the boy alleged that Jackson had engaged in a sexual relationship with him. He talked of masturbation, kissing, fondling of nipples and oral sex. The next step was inevitable. Abrams, who is required by law to report any such accusation to authorities, called a social worker at the Department of Children’s Services, who in turn contacted the police. The full-scale investigation of Michael Jackson was about to begin.

The investigation of Jackson, which by October 1993 would grow to involve at least twelve detectives from Santa Barbara and Los Angeles counties, was instigated in part by the perceptions of one psychiatrist, Mathis Abrams, who had no particular expertise in child sexual abuse. Abrams, the DCS caseworker’s report noted, “feels the child is telling the truth.”

Stella and Philippe Lemarque

Mike’s’ ex-housekeepers.

Tried to sell their story to the tabloids with the help of broker Paul Barresi, a former porn star. They asked for as much as half a million dollars but wound up selling an interview to The Globe of Britain for $15,000.

The Quindoys

A Filipino couple who had worked at Neverland.

Tried to sell their story to the tabloids as well. When their asking price was $100,000, they said ‘the hand was outside the kid’s pants,’ As soon as their price went up to $500,000, the hand went inside the pants.

The Bodyguards

Five former security guards who were planning to file a $10 million lawsuit alleging wrongful termination of their jobs. The case was thrown out of court in July 1995. As their depositions under oath reveal, it was clear they had never actually seen Mike do anything improper with Jordie or any other child:
                    “So you don’t know anything about Mr. Jackson and [the boy], do you?” one of Jackson’s attorneys asked former security guard Morris Williams under oath.

“All I know is from the sworn documents that other people have sworn to.”

“But other than what someone else may have said, you have no firsthand knowledge about Mr. Jackson and [the boy], do you?”

“That’s correct.”

“Have you spoken to a child who has ever told you that Mr. Jackson did anything improper with the child?”

“No.”
                    [/list]

When asked by Jackson’s attorney where he had gotten his impressions, Williams replied:

“Just what I’ve been hearing in the media and what I’ve experienced with my own eyes.”

“Okay. That’s the point. You experienced nothing with your own eyes, did you?”

“That’s right, nothing.”
                      [/list]

Blanca Francia

The maid.

Blanca Francia told Diane Dimond and other reporters that she had seen a naked Jackson taking showers and Jacuzzi baths with young boys. She also told Dimond that she had witnessed her own son in compromising positions with Jackson — an allegation that the grand juries apparently never found credible.

A copy of Francia’s sworn testimony reveals that Hard Copy paid her $20,000, and had Dimond checked out the woman’s claims, she would have found them to be false. Under deposition by a Jackson attorney, Francia admitted she had never actually see Jackson shower with anyone nor had she seen him naked with boys in his Jacuzzi. They always had their swimming trunks on, she acknowledged.

Brett Barnes – Wade Robson

Friends of Mike that had stayed over at Neverland as well.

Police seized Jackson’s telephone books during the raid on his residences in August and questioned close to thirty children and their families. Some, such as Brett Barnes and Wade Robson, said they had shared Jackson’s bed, but like all the others, they gave the same response — Jackson had done nothing wrong.

The both of them also testified in the 2005 trial:

Q. by Tom Mesereau – A. by Brett Barnes

Q. And how many times do you think you’ve stayed over at Neverland?

A. Every time.

Q. Okay. Did you ever stay in Michael Jackson’s room?

A. Yes, I have.

Q. How many times do you think you’ve done that?

A. Countless as well.

Q. And how would you describe his room?

A. It’s big. It’s pretty cool because it’s got lots of fun stuff to do there. Video games, such as stuff like that. And it’s probably the best as I can describe it.

Q. Have you ever stayed in Michael Jackson’s bed?

A. Yes, I have.

Q. How many times do you think you have?

A. Countless as well.

Q. Has Mr. Jackson ever molested you?

A. Absolutely not. And I can tell you right now that if he had, I wouldn’t be here right now.

Q. Has Mr. Jackson ever touched you in a sexual way?

A. Never. I wouldn’t stand for it.

Q. Has Mr. Jackson ever touched any part of your body in a way that you thought was inappropriate?

A. Never. It’s not the type of thing that I would stand for.
                        [/list]

Q. by Tom Mesereau – A. by Wade Robson

Q. Mr. Robson, has anyone told you what to say in this courtroom today?

A. No.

Q. Is everything you’ve said the complete and honest truth?

A. Yes.

Q. Did Mr. Jackson ever do anything wrong with you?

A. No.

MR. MESEREAU: No further questions.
                          [/list]

Diane Dimond

Correspondent for Hard Copy at the time of the allegations. After Mike’s ‘death’, Dimond became a daily contributor on Entertainment Tonight for its Michael Jackson “Investigation”. From 1993 on, Dimond has portrayed Mike as a pedophile in her coverage, paying for interviews and not presenting facts but only opinions from haters. Rumor has it that she shared a bed with Tom Sneddon and that’s why she would have had all the scoops, but of course no proof of that on the internet.

Purporting to take the journalistic high road, Hard Copy’s Diane Dimond told Frontline in early November of last year that her program was “pristinely clean on this. We paid no money for this story at all.” But two weeks later, as a Hard Copy contract reveals, the show was negotiating a $100,000 payment to five former Jackson security guards who were planning to file a $10 million lawsuit alleging wrongful termination of their jobs.

On December 15, Hard Copy presented “The Bedroom Maid’s Painful Secret.” Blanca Francia told Dimond and other reporters that she had seen a naked Jackson taking showers and Jacuzzi baths with young boys. She also told Dimond that she had witnessed her own son in compromising positions with Jackson — an allegation that the grand juries apparently never found credible. A copy of Francia’s sworn testimony reveals that Hard Copy paid her $20,000, and had Dimond checked out the woman’s claims, she would have found them to be false.

However, Dimond had one bright moment in her career, were she exposed people that were trying to ruin Mike:

[center:9sw4xjn2][youtube:9sw4xjn2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut5g5QHJdQc&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:9sw4xjn2][/center:9sw4xjn2]

Tom Sneddon

Tom Sneddon was the Santa Barbara DA at that time, and during the 2005 trial. Sneddon and his mates travelled around the world to find one boy that would want to testify against Mike, they found no one. They had no case. He also was the one that ordered the strip search on Mike, stating later that is was a match, while it wasn’t. There is a very interesting article on a blog that also brings up this strip search and the questions surrounding it. We will take some quotes from it, but the article itself is very interesting to read.

If Michael had accused of such (penetration), it can be medically disproven and no one could dispute this. But it is one of the worse crimes to be accused of, even if it would have shown his innocence to be substantial. This is exactly the reason why Evan Chandler didn’t make the accusations to be rape.

Taking photos of someone’s buttocks who was not accused of penetration seems a bit odd to me. I was under the impression that Sneddon wanted to see if MJ was gay for their own sick reasons. There were no allegations by Evan or Jordan of penetrative sex.

I guess they were interested to see if Michael Jackson was gay, being penetrated by anyone (or anything). Cause remember, homosexuality and pedophilia go hand in hand! But since penetration was never an allegation in 1993 from Jordie or Evan, it was just a nosy search to see if the rumors of Jackson being gay were true.

Vitiligo spots “marks” can move, and thus Jordan could claim there were marks, and if marks were on other places Sneddon still can claim there was “match”. Even though the only actual match could be that Michael indeed has genitals.

Why do people say they matched again? “The boy’s information was so precise, he even pinpointed where the splotch fell while Jackson’s penis was erect, the length of the performer’s pubic hair, and that he was circumcised,” . Um yeah, the only problem with this whole statement is that Michael is NOT circumcised. Being Jewish may be a reason why Evan assumed he was. Someone explain to me how you mistake an uncircumcised penis for a circumcised one.

The photos were pretty much passed around the police station, where most of the officers said they couldn’t see a match. Also the two grand juries probably were given the description and they didn’t agree either. Also at the time, there were articles in the press saying that Jordan’s description didn’t match. Just over the years the story gone from no match to match, curtsy to people like Diane Dimond, Thomas Sneddon, etc. It was also reported back in ’93 that Sneddon wanted another set of pictures of Jackson naked be done. If true, it’s obvious he didn’t get what he was ‘looking’ for in the first set. Post trial verdict, in a brief interview, he admitted that he still has the photographs, and I quote, just in case more victims show up. Right.

Had Jordan’s description matched surely that would have been enough to at least arrest Jackson.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/list]

For those reading that are still not convinced of his innocence, let’s sum things up here:

No one has ever SEEN Mike molest Jordan, or any other child.

After months of investigation and questioning people and other boys all over the world, the DA had NO proof, NO ONE that wanted to testify and NO case.

The picture that Jordan made of Mike’s genitals was NO match, the thing he drew didn’t even look like a penis. Also the claim that Mike should have been circumcised was FALSE.

Jordan denied ANY wrongdoing by Mike until his father and Torbiner drugged him.

The case was presented to 2 different juries, twice they didn’t buy the accusations or anything Sneddon pushed to them…. those are the facts, those 2 juries were given everything Sneddon had.

Jordan has said to his friends repeatedly that Mike didn’t do a thing to him, that his parents made him lie. His friends were even ready to testify to this in court.

Evan was on tape admitting to a plan, a con as proved and written in the article by Mary Fisher.

[center:9sw4xjn2]The Criminal Investigation[/center:9sw4xjn2][/i]

When the boy who accused Michael Jackson of sexual abuse in 1993 refused to cooperate with authorities, the police investigation fell apart.

Police obtained Jackson’s telephone books and contacted about thirty children and their families. Although investigators allegedly used aggressive interrogation techniques to scare the children into making accusations against Jackson, they still could not find another accuser. All of the children questioned maintained that Jackson had never sexually abused them.

In an attempt to find corroborating evidence, the Santa Barbara Police Department subjected Jackson to a strip search to see if the description the accuser provided of Jackson’s genitalia was accurate. According to an article from USA Today: “photos of Michael Jackson’s genitalia do not match descriptions given by the boy who accused the singer of sexual misconduct.”

By February 1994, police still did not have a witness who was willing to testify against Jackson. Investigators consequently turned to the tabloids for leads, contacting several of Jackson’s former employees who had sold their stories to the media. For example, investigators flew to the Philippines to interview the Quindoys, a couple who had told the tabloids that they’d seen Jackson act inappropriately with a child. Police decided that their story was not credible based on the fact that the more money they received, the more salacious their story became.

Police also got in contact with Blanca Francia, Jackson’s former maid who had sold her story to Hard Copy for $20,000. On December 15 1993, Francia told the tabloid show that she had witnessed Jackson showering with young boys and that she had also seen him act inappropriately with her own son. Francia repeated these statements in a sworn deposition for the Chandlers’ civil lawsuit. While under deposition by one of Jackson’s attorneys, however, Francia admitted that she had exaggerated details during her Hard Copy interview and that the producers had paid her for her story.

In the mid 90s, Francia threatened to accuse Jackson of molesting her son unless she received money from the Jackson camp. To avoid the negative publicity that would have inevitably resulted from a second child abuse allegation, Jackson’s associates advised him to quietly settle the case. After receiving $2 million from Jackson, Francia did not go forward with the civil lawsuit.

While Francia seemed more than willing to make accusations against Jackson in exchange for financial compensation, she did not have anything incriminating to reveal when authorities questioned her during the criminal investigation in 1994. Contrary to what she had previously claimed (and to what she would claim in the future), Francia told investigators that her son had repeatedly denied being sexually abused by Jackson. Here is an excerpt from a USA Today article that was published on February 7th, 1994:

“Investigators from the county sheriff’s office recently arranged for the 13-year-old son of Jackson’s former maid to see a therapist. The boy was first interviewed by police after his mother told them he had spent time alone with Jackson. According to his mother, the child has repeatedly denied being abused in any way by the pop music star.

The offer of a therapist was made after the woman, an immigrant from Central America, complained about meetings and phone conversations sheriff’s deputies had with the boy while she was not present.

It made her “feel uncomfortable,” she said in a deposition, that she didn’t know what the deputies were talking about with the young boy. When she asked them “who should I talk to” about her concerns, they arranged for the woman and her son to see separate therapists at the county’s expense, she said in the sworn statement.”

In 1994, two grand juries were convened to hear evidence in the Jackson case but no charges were ever brought; in fact, evidence was so scant that prosecutors did not even ask for an indictment. According to a report from CNN that aired on May 2, 1994: “One jury member said no damaging evidence was heard.”

If the case against Jackson was so weak, why did District Attorney Tom Sneddon spend the next ten years slandering Jackson’s name in the press?

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[center:9sw4xjn2]Questions surrounding this case[/center:9sw4xjn2][/color][/size]

How come the car broke down and why that close to Rent-a-Wreck? It seems too much of a coincidence. Probably an expensive car with outstanding maintenance, Schwartz had an alleged $5 million debt and Chandler was lobbying with a film script and had some financial issues after claims from patients. Because Mike clearly was framed, we think this was all part of the plan. Mike was supposed to meet the Chandlers and we think deals were made before the car broke down near Rent-a-Wreck.

If Schwartz was part of the conspiracy, why did he tape the phone conversation with Chandler and played it to Pellicano? Could be blackmail. Maybe Chandler got cold feet, maybe it was in case Chandler would get cold feet. If Chandler would back out, they would have had nothing at all. Dave Schwartz actually has a link to District Attorney Tom Sneddon. Tellem, the PR firm working for Sneddon, also works for Dave Schwartz.

Why did June eventually turn against Mike? Because she was afraid to loose Jordie? Or did June have a hidden agenda? Rumor has it that June wanted to become Mrs. Jackson. Maybe she thought she could get close enough to Mike to get out of the deal and get rich by marrying Mike? Or she was supposed to get close to Mike. One other thing that bugged us was the drawing Jordie made of Mike’s genitals and while it wasn’t a match, there seemed to have been strong similarities. Of course he could have guessed there was discoloration, but the risk was that there was none at all. As far as we know Mike loved to swim and maybe at one point Jordie saw a glimpse while at the pool, we all know that can happen, but mostly that’s all it is, a glimpse. Not enough to see it long enough to draw a map of it if you know what we mean. We don’t think Jordie saw anything at all. What we did discuss is that there is a chance that Mike and June had an affair, or a one night stand. As we still assume he suffered from DID, it is actually quite possible he himself doesn’t even know if anything ever happened. Maybe June was the one that told Jordie what to draw? She was wrong about the fact that Mike was NOT circumcised, but maybe she focused too much on the discoloration and forgot about that. Having been married to a Jewish man might have let her assume that he was.

Why did Chandler approve of the relationship between Mike and Jordie at first and did that change later on, while Jordie hadn’t made any accusations against Mike and Chandler never had seen anything inappropriate with his own eyes? Mike didn’t help him with his film script so that could have made him pissed, but before accusations were made; Pellicano offered him a $350.000 film script deal which he turned down. He wanted more money, to be exact: $30 million was the first claim Feldman made. Now tell us, if your little boy would have been molested by anyone, doesn’t matter by who, would you ask for $30 million or would you want that person behind bars? Chandler turned to Rothman instead of the police, means that he didn’t want justice for his son, because nothing ever happened and Chandler was in for the $$$$.

The thing is that if they would file criminal charges first, they would have to go through trial. But they only had Jordie with a story that popped up after Chandler gave him a controversial drug that can implant false memories. The defense would have kicked ass with that fact. Also there was the taped conversation between Schwartz and Chandler which wouldn’t have helped the prosecution at all. No one had seen anything, the drawing that Jordie made of Mike’s genitals didn’t match so they had no case. They must have known that, that is why Chandler turned to a civil lawyer first because once you have lost a trial, you can say bye bye to the bucks. But turning to a civil lawyer doesn’t change the fact that there was no case. Mike wanted to fight, wanted to go to court and he would have won, we have no doubt about that. But then suddenly the settlement… Didn’t Mike want to fight anymore? We don’t believe that. He was strong enough to go through all the shit in 2005, why wouldn’t he have been strong enough in 1993? The strange part is that Mike suddenly became weak. He didn’t eat anymore, lost a lot of weight, his health was getting bad and Fields even said he was “barely able to function adequately on an intellectual level.” The settlement was signed for allegedly around $15 – $20 million. That was the best case scenario for Sneddon of course, since he would never have won if he had filed criminal charges. That might have been Plan A, but for plan B this was the best thing to happen, they had Mike look guilty by signing the settlement (which is BS, see link below) so there was a base for new accusations. When criminal charges were filed in 2003, the media already had convicted Mike without knowing anything about the case.

The fact that Mike went to rehab right after that gives us an uncomfortable feeling. As we have said before we think Mike has been drugged and poisoned and if you see he first wants to fight, then his health gets bad, he was barely able to function and he didn’t eat anymore, makes us wonder what they did to him to make him sign those papers. He didn’t eat anymore, was he afraid to eat? Did they get him by putting drugs in his food? Something is not right here.

Same with the lost 30 minutes at The Mirage. What happened that made him so upset? Why did they never arrive at the Cirque du Soleil performance? Who else was there? As you know we think Mike is a mind control victim and we think someone must have triggered him during those 30 minutes. Suddenly Mike insisted that Jordie slept in his bed, while on previous visits the Chandlers all slept at the guest houses. Something happened at the Mirage, we just can’t figure out what, but The Mirage will come back later in this blog because Mike also stayed at the Mirage when in 2003 Neverland was raided again:

[center:9sw4xjn2]THE 2005 TRIAL[/center:9sw4xjn2][/b][/color]

With twenty-two hundred media people present, this trial has probably been the biggest media circus in history. The media had convicted Mike beforehand and the news coverage was one-sided. Even if he would be acquitted, the media had already put him behind bars. Just like in the 1993 case, his image would be ruined and a lot of people would always think he did it and got away with it.

Luckily one of the reporters that biased him saw the light and decided to have a better look at the case. While investigating the case, she came to the conclusion that Mike was the victim in this case, instead of Gavin Arvizo, the boy that claimed to be molested by Mike. Her name is Aphrodite Jones and she wrote a book about the trial “Michael Jackson Conspiracy”. If you have not read it yet, please take our advice and order it, she presents very accurate info about what happened IN the courtroom.

Aphrodite’s book was a big help to us. Follow her blog and make sure you watch the promo for True Crime with Aphrodite Jones You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

[center:9sw4xjn2][youtube:9sw4xjn2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcf9Qmbulqs&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:9sw4xjn2][/center:9sw4xjn2]

We both never followed the case, other than that we heard he was accused, he would go to trial and that he was acquitted. The book has many “jaw-on-floor” moments and after reading it, even the biggest racist or Michael Jackson hater should acknowledge that he is innocent.

Two thumbs up for Tom Mesereau, who handled the case brilliantly! He would often start his cross examination with:

“My name is Thomas Mesereau and I speak for Mr. Jackson. Okay.

I’m on his side. All right.

Not the government. I’m on Mr. Jackson’s side. Okay.”
                            [/list]

This is a timeline of the events from January 2003 until June 13, 2005, the day Mike was found not guilty on all 10 counts. Even though we will try to keep it as short as possible, it will be another long read.

[center:9sw4xjn2]The Evidence[/center:9sw4xjn2]

This is a brief summary of the evidence that has been presented.

The Molestation Charges

Jackson is accused of molesting Gavin Arvizo at his Neverland Ranch on several occasions in March 2003

Evidence:

Testimony of Gavin Arvizo, the alleged victim.

Testimony of Star Arvizo, who claims to have witnessed the alleged abuse on several occasions.

Defense Evidence:

Gavin Arvizo initially told authorities that the alleged molestation occurred before he and his family made videotaped statements in Jackson’s defense. This would also mean that the alleged abuse occurred before the boy defended Jackson to social workers in February. Gavin Arvizo now contends that the molestation took place after he repeatedly denied any wrongdoing on Jackson’s part. While it is understandable that the boy cannot remember the exact dates on which he was allegedly molested, his original assertion that the abuse took place before the videotape was made cannot be attributed to confusion on the boy’s part because he also told investigators that the videotape was made to cover-up the alleged molestation (see testimony of Sgt. Steve Robel).

Based on what District Attorney Tom Sneddon said in his opening statement, it’s possible that Michael Jackson was not even with the Arvizos at Neverland throughout the month of February. From pages 115-116 of Sneddon’s opening statement:
                              “I believe that the records from the ranch logs and the testimony from individuals involved here will show that from basically March the 2nd to March the 5th, that the defendant and the Arvizos were on the ranch together. That again, from March 9th until March 12th, when the Arvizos left for the last time, that the Jackson — Michael Jackson, the defendant in this case, was present.”
                              [/list]

It suffices to say that if investigators did discover that Mr. Jackson was not with the Arvizos throughout the month of February (as Sneddon implied in his opening statement), they must have realized that Gavin Arvizo was lying when he claimed to have been molested sometime between February 7th and February 20th. Hence, the changing of the timeline from February 7th – March 10th (as stated in the original charges) to February 20th – March 12th (as stated in the current set of charges)

According to an investigator, the boy originally claimed that he was molested between five and seven times. Gavin Arvizo only testified to two incidences of alleged molestation.

Gavin Arvizo’s younger brother Star, who supposedly walked in on Jackson molesting his brother, said under cross-examination that there are seven locks on Jackson’s bedroom door and an alarm that goes off if anybody approaches. Yet somehow, Star Arvizo managed to walk into Jackson’s room unnoticed on two seperate occasions.

In his grand jury testimony and in past police interviews, Star Arvizo claimed to have witnessed Jackson rubbing his penis against Gavin Arvizo’s behind while the boy slept. While testifying at the trial, Star Arvizo denied ever having made such a statement.

When Jackson’s defense attorney pointed out that Star Arvizo’s description of the second incident of alleged molestation differed from an earlier description that he had given of the same incident, Mr. Arvizo suddenly claimed to have actually witnessed three incidences of alleged abuse.

Star Arvizo alleged that Jackson once appeared naked in front of him and his brother. During his testimony, Gavin Arvizo was asked whether or not he was aware of the fact that Jackson has a skin disorder called Vitiligo that eats away at his pigment. Mr. Arvizo acknowledged that he was aware of Jackson’s skin disease. Jackson’s attorney then asked him whether or not he was aware of the fact that Jackson has brown patches on his body, to which Mr. Arvizo replied, “I didn’t know about patches. I thought he was just all white.” There are various pictures of Mr. Jackson on the Internet where one can clearly see that his body is not white all over, as Gavin Arvizo claimed.

In spring 2003, after the alleged abuse took place, Gavin Arvizo told his principal that Jackson had not sexually abused him. Mr. Arvizo claims that he said this because he didn’t want the kids at school to make fun of him.

The Alcohol Allegations

Jackson is accused of supplying Gavin Arvizo with liquor to seduce the boy

Evidence:

Testimony of Gavin Arvizo

Testimony of Star Arvizo

Testimony of Davellin Arvizo

Testimony of Kiki Fournier, Jackson’s former maid. During her twelve years working at Neverland, Fournier claimed to have seen several minors who “might” have been intoxicated.

Defense Evidence:

Ms. Fournier conceded that she had never witnessed Jackson serve alcohol to minors.

The defense claims that the Arvizo children broke into Jackson’s wine cellar and drank his alcohol when he was not at Neverland.

In his testimony, Star Arvizo claimed that he and his brother got drunk with Jackson from the time they arrived at Neverland from Miami (February 7th) to the time they left the ranch for the first time with house manager Jesus Salas (February 12th). As mentioned earlier, the District Attorney said that Jackson was not at Neverland with the Arvizos during this time frame.

Star Arvizo admitted that he knew the exact location of the key to Jackson’s wine cellar.

The accuser’s older sister Davellin Arvizo claims that she walked into the wine cellar and witnessed Jackson serving alcohol to her younger brothers. Under cross-examination, it was revealed that she never made such a statement in her earlier interviews with police.

Davellin Arvizo claims that Jackson served her alcohol in the wine cellar. Star Arvizo, however, testified that Jackson served Davellin Arvizo alcohol in the kitchen.

When confronted with a conflicting statement that he had made regarding the alcohol allegations, Star Arvizo blamed the court reporter, claiming that she had misquoted him.

The Pornography Allegations

Jackson is accused of showing pornography to Gavin and Star Arvizo.

Evidence:

Testimony of Star Arvizo

The boys were able to tell investigators where Jackson kept his stash of pornography.

The accuser’s fingerprints were found on one of Jackson’s porn magazines.

Defense Evidence:

The porn magazine with the accuser’s fingerprints was not tested for prints until after the boy handled the magazine at a grand jury proceedings in April 2004.

The defense claims that the boys went into Jackson’s room when he was not there and looked at the magazines on their own. In support of this theory, Star Arvizo testified that he knew the code to get into Jackson’s bedroom.

Jackson’s defense attorney revealed that the magazine that Jackson had supposedly shown Star Arvizo and his brother, was actually released in August 2003 – five months after the Arvizos had left the ranch for the last time.

In his grand jury testimony in April 2004, Star Arvizo testified that he and his brother had once surfed porn sites. When confronted with a transcript of this testimony, Star Arvizo replied “that’s just a paragraph that somebody wrote.”

The Conspiracy Charge

Jackson is accused of holding Gavin Arvizo and his family hostage at Neverland and forcing them to participate in a videotaped rebuttal to the controversial Living with Michael Jackson documentary that aired in February 2003.

Evidence:

Testimony of Davellin Arvizo

Testimony of Star Arvizo

Testimony of Ann Marie Kite, a former Jackson employee who confirmed that Living with Michael Jackson was a public relations disaster. Kite also testified that one of Jackson’s associates wanted to paint Janet Arvizo, the mother of Jackson’s accuser as a “crack whore,” in the media.

Testimony of Louise Palanker, a comedian who befriended the Arvizos. According to Palanker, she received a panicked call from Janet Arvizo who told her that Jackson’s associates were “evil.”

Defense Evidence:

Kite only worked for Jackson for six days and never met or even spoke to him or his accuser.

Louise Palanker told police that she thought that Janet Arvizo was “wacky” and “totally bipolar.”

Jackson’s maid Kiki Fournier, who worked at the ranch during the time of the alleged conpsiracy, testified that she did not believe the family were held against their will.

All of the Arvizo children conceded that they had never asked for anybody’s help even though they had numerous opportunities to do so.

The prosecution contends that the Arvizos were forced to defend Jackson in February 2003. Gavin Arvizo, however, testified that he meant most of what he said in his videotaped defense of Jackson.

When the boy was still claiming that the alleged abuse happened before the rebuttal film was made, the prosecution claimed that the tape was made to cover up the alleged molestation. Now that the boy is claiming that the alleged abuse happened after the rebuttal film was made, the prosecution is claiming that the tape was actually made as part of a conspiracy to improve Jackson’s public image.

Past Accusations

Judge Rodney Melville ruled that past accusations of sexual misconduct on Jackson’s part will be heard by the jury.

During an important hearing on March 28, 2005, District Attorney Tom Sneddon said that:

The son of Jackson’s former maid Blanca Franc
                              Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
                              friendly
                              funny
                              informative
                              agree
                              disagree
                              pwnt
                              dislike
                              late
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions

Re: Reposting a blog that has been overlooked
                              August 27, 2010, 03:28:24 AM
                              WOO HOO!!!!  Thank  you for reposting this!!! I never saw it and I've been looking for this information but was lacking in patience to go through this all.

I haven't read it all yet but just scanning I know it took alot!

I can thank you enough for all the work you put into this Souza!

Thank you!  :D Thank you!  :D Thank you!  :D Thank you!  :D Thank you!  :D Thank you!  :D Thank you!  :D Thank you!  :D Thank you!  :D
                              friendly
                              funny
                              informative
                              agree
                              disagree
                              pwnt
                              dislike
                              late
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions

Puff

August 27, 2010, 03:51:50 AM
                              IMO few people spent their time to read it and it's sad, because it's an amazing blog post. It's long, sad and complicated, you should "waste" a couple of hours to read it! it's worth it!
                              I know how much time and effort Mo and Souza have put in it!
                              friendly
                              funny
                              informative
                              agree
                              disagree
                              pwnt
                              dislike
                              late
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

August 27, 2010, 09:35:21 AM
                              Quote from: "lilwendy"
                              WOO HOO!!!!  Thank  you for reposting this!!! I never saw it and I've been looking for this information but was lacking in patience to go through this all.

I haven't read it all yet but just scanning I know it took alot!

I can thank you enough for all the work you put into this Souza!

Thank you!  :D Thank you!  :D Thank you!  :D Thank you!  :D Thank you!  :D Thank you!  :D Thank you!  :D Thank you!  :D Thank you!  :D

That is why I reposted it on the board. It has been on the blog for months. It took us more than 6 weeks to get it all together, so it would be a waste of time to re-invent the wheel. It would be better if people will use this to see if there is more to be found.
                              friendly
                              funny
                              informative
                              agree
                              disagree
                              pwnt
                              dislike
                              late
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions

August 27, 2010, 09:46:30 AM
                              Thanks again Souza and Mo! I read this when it was posted but it is a great reminder and a good to have as a reference when sharing information with others.

Thanks again, love you both  :D
                              friendly
                              funny
                              informative
                              agree
                              disagree
                              pwnt
                              dislike
                              late
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

August 27, 2010, 10:15:38 AM
                              I read this only months ago, I find it very depressing. My heart aches thinking about everything that Michael faced, it was the worst kind of humiliation. Michael was very strong to get back on top in "History", but I think deep in his heart he was deeply hurt ...
                              So, do you think that Michael has accepted all of this peacefully and forgot that story unclean??
                              No human being forget ... addition of 93 still came in 2001 (with Sony) and 2005.
                              Michael went through things, but he knew exactly what he wanted to do.
                              The result be saw on June 25 2009.
                              It's just a penalty that we fans have to pay for the wickedness of those who crucified him. So, I do not need justification from Michael ... if he faked the death, the explanation is all before our eyes.
                              I just wish all these people paid in an exemplary manner for all this dirt that made ready to our Mike. :cry:
                              friendly
                              funny
                              informative
                              agree
                              disagree
                              pwnt
                              dislike
                              late
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              "Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

~Souza~Topic starter

August 27, 2010, 10:37:50 AM
                              Quote from: "AnaMarcia"
                              So, do you think that Michael has accepted all of this peacefully and forgot that story unclean??

Excusez mon Français, but NO F**KING WAY IN HELL!! he forgot about all that. The blog is called V for Vendetta (Sneddon) - V for Vengeance (Mike). Besides a wake-up call for the world, this is his personal revenge as well. No he did NOT forget about it and he will never forget about it.
                              friendly
                              funny
                              informative
                              agree
                              disagree
                              pwnt
                              dislike
                              late
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions

January 15, 2011, 12:55:30 PM
                              Thank you for this Souza! I appreciate all of your hard work and will be looking over this
                              very carefully.... :geek:
                              friendly
                              funny
                              informative
                              agree
                              disagree
                              pwnt
                              dislike
                              late
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
                              hear the music....."

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
                              • View Profile
                              • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
                              • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
                              January 15, 2011, 03:41:48 PM
                              I am one of those people who forgot about the blogs you did. I remember now I saw this when I first signed up. I had scanned it quickly but then it slipped out of my mind. I now see that what I posted is almost exactly what you did too. Oops.

I am also finding it a bit strange that alot of the youtube videos and websites that have anything to do with Michael are disappearing. It makes me wonder why...

I appreciate this thread and I will read the blogs.

Thanks
                              friendly
                              funny
                              informative
                              agree
                              disagree
                              pwnt
                              dislike
                              late
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions
                              No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal