We find “clues” here and there but fail to realise that the truth may possibly be in front of our eyes. We have to go back, back to the horrific day when all things turned. The world stopped for a few seconds before realizing what had happened. What went wrong on June the 25 th and what actually occurred?

Michael was on the 24 of June at his rehearsals as usual and came home late around midnight. Dr Murray had on the 24 managed to put Michael to sleep without using Propofol and instead experimenting with other sedatives, he wanted Michael off that particular drug.
Here is the timeline according to the affidavit:

-- At about 1:30 a.m., Murray gave Jackson 10 mg of Valium.

-- At about 2 a.m., he injected Jackson with 2 mg of the anti-anxiety drug Ativan. (Lorazepam)

-- At about 3 a.m., Murray then administered 2 mg of the sedative Versed.

-- At about 5 a.m., he administered another 2 mg of Ativan. (Lorazepam)

-- At about 7:30 a.m., Murray gave Jackson yet another 2 mg of Versed while monitoring him with a device that measured the oxygen saturation of his blood.

-- At about 10:40 a.m., "after repeated demands/requests from Jackson," Murray administered 25 mg of Propofol, the document said. Murray gave in…

After this moment things get complex and inconsistence. According to the affidavit Dr Murray went outside the room and came back a couple of minutes after to find that Michael was not breathing at around 11 am (however according to Dr Murray's lawyer, the police made this up). He started to perform CPR on the bed (they didn’t put Michael on a hard surface until the dispatcher told him to hours later). He didn’t get any response. He went outside to make three specific calls, remember this he did not mention to the police. He talked for approximately 50 minutes before calling Prince Jackson and the security staff up to try to revive Jackson. Do I really need to point out the inconsistency?
Anyhow at 12:22 they phoned the 911 and the ambulance arrived at Michael’s house and brought Michael to the hospital 45 minutes after arrival. Remember Dr Murray found Michael not breathing hours ago (according to the affidavit), he would have been dead by now if they didn’t manage to revive him, right? Obviously they succeeded although we are once again hearing contradicting stories from the ambulance attendants who clamis that they weren’t able to recognize him and they thought that the man they were reviving had already passed. That is not true since Michael wasn’t pronounced dead until 2:26 pm and doctors will not revive a dead guy for two hours, they will not do it.

“The Los Angeles coroner has concluded preliminarily that singer Michael Jackson died of an overdose of Propofol, a powerful sedative he was given to help him sleep, according to court documents released Monday. “
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So lets go back to the statement Dr Murray was giving through a spokesperson:

“He neither prescribed nor administered anything to Jackson that should have killed him."

Wow,this might be the biggest contradiction! How on earth can he state that he diding give anything to Michael that would kill him but yet he confess to have injecting him with Propofol which eventually killed him according to coroner. Is he claiming that Michael self-injected himself when he was away? In that case why take the blame for him and second why would they rule it a homicide? No I will rule out the selfinjecting part, but what does he mean by saying that he did not administrate or prescribe anything that should have killed Michael Jackson? It dosent make sence does it...this whole case dosent make any sence actually
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

MissG

Wow  :o  a horse could have been sedated with all that  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Quote from: "Gema"

Possible, but why rule the death as Propofol intoxication? That would mean that he died of a lethal level of Propofol which supposedly was found in his body, but 25 mg is a normal amount to administrate
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
– MJ

MissG

Quote from: "Alem (Thetruth)"

Possible, but why rule the death as Propofol intoxication? That would mean that he died of a lethal level of Propofol which supposedly was found in his body, but 25 mg is a normal amount to administrate

In my opinion is irrelevant.

That drug cocktail could have caused an intoxication leading to a heart failure.

Even a healthy body can be cracked down by that combination of drugs.

Propofol induces amnesia. Who knows? I am more in to the theory (my own )that brain damage can be caused by propofol more than heart failure. But I am not a medical doctor  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

4KB

I have another question about propofol.  I remember hearing, just shortly after the 25th, CNN reporting on what propofol was and how it would be given.  I also remember, at that time, that they said that it would be VERY dificult to detect in an autopsy because it leaves the body so quickly.  They did not know about the propofol during the time of the first autopsy --- it was only the second autopsy that showed propofol in his system.  How could they have found that when most experts reporting on it, initially, said that it would only show up in the system hours after used.....
Does anyone else remember hearing that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

I lost track on the medical causes, but I know that drug traces can be detected inside the brain one discated and cutted in to layers. What I am unsure is if propofol will show also then.

Drugs that leave the body can be also found in hair test years after of the comsuption.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

In my opinion is irrelevant.

That drug cocktail could have caused an intoxication leading to a heart failure.

Even a healthy body can be cracked down by that combination of drugs.

Propofol induces amnesia. Who knows? I am more in to the theory (my own )that brain damage can be caused by propofol more than heart failure. But I am not a medical doctor  :?
It is higly relevant since he was suposedely given a lethal level of Propofol and that is why he "died" not due to combination with any other sedatives which he was also given. It was too much Propofol and that is why they have ruled it a homocide.  
You can read more about the side effects Propofol has on this site You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I can say that its main sideeffects does effect the heart not the brain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
– MJ

MissG

I think we are not understanding each other. My english sucks at times.

What is your point? what is your opinion about this and what is your conclusion?  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

What is your point? what is your opinion about this and what is your conclusion?  :)
lol, ok. The coroner stated that Michael died out of a lethal lever of propofol which was found in his system. This indicates too much Propofol. Somebody had to administated it, right? Yet the doctor clamis that he did not give Michael anything that would have killed him, now how does that work?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
– MJ

Quote from: "4KB"
I have another question about propofol.  I remember hearing, just shortly after the 25th, CNN reporting on what propofol was and how it would be given.  I also remember, at that time, autopsy because it leaves the bothat they said that it would be VERY dificult to detect in an dy so quickly.  They did not know about the propofol during the time of the first autopsy --- it was only the second autopsy that showed propofol in his system.  How could they have found that when most experts reporting on it, initially, said that it would only show up in the system hours after used.....
Does anyone else remember hearing that?
[color=#FF0000]Yes, I remember that.  I also remember that until Sheryl Lee came out about Michael asking her to get Diprivan for him, nobody even looked into it.  Like I said before I think Lee was planting the Diprivan story on purpose.  
Most people don't pay close attention to reports, and would never question it.  So they would not recognize inconsistencies such as this.
[/color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

MissG

lol, ok. The coroner stated that Michael died out of a lethal lever of propofol which was found in his system. This indicates too much Propofol. Somebody had to administated it, right? Yet the doctor clamis that he did not give Michael anything that would have killed him, now how does that work?

My conclusion is that propofol was the drop that full the glass, the tip of the iceberg.
Mayb popofol mixed with all the other drugs was a bomb!

Still, nothing has been clear from day one  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Yes prehaps, but still to claim that he did not administrate anything that would have killed him and Michael ends up dead and this doctor not being charged makes me think twice about everything. This scream either hoax or a coverup of some sort...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
– MJ

the longer it goes on the more confusing it gets, but why give him propofol in the morning anyway i thought he had to rehearse something that day .wasnt he due at staples  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

@ Alem .
In deed. The usual procedure would have been to suspend his medical license ot at least to suspend his ability to prescribe drugs to patients untill a court case is done according to investigation.

How do we know that the man in not covering is back by saying " hey, I ony gave a little bit".
The toxicology autopsy reports are soupose to be legit, right? In that case, how come that a case like this, rulled as murder, can be handled so lightly?

I agree. Either is hoax or is a mayor corrupt cover up or a proof that the legal and health system in USA has alot of lagoons.

Still MJ is not with us and If he has been murdered I want justice  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

MissG

Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
the longer it goes on the more confusing it gets, but why give him propofol in the morning anyway i thought he had to rehearse something that day .wasnt he due at staples  :?

I remember reading 2 different news:
1 said Prince was called to watch his father die that NIGHT
the second said Prince was called to watch his father die that MORNING

:roll:  Miky Miky, where are you? I wish you to be in heaven, because here is hell for sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back