Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
the longer it goes on the more confusing it gets, but why give him propofol in the morning anyway i thought he had to rehearse something that day .wasnt he due at staples  :?
I wonder that too, why would he need sedatives on morning which would put him to sleep? He was supposed to go to rehearsals since they were waiting for his arrival at the Staple Centre. And about the inconsistencies with Prince I think the media got it wrong since Michael died in the evening in Europe but on the morning in the U.S.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

i think this is strange as well cos also they said the kids thought he was mucking around ,and im sure i heard he collapsed in the living room oh i dont no anymore
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
i think this is strange as well cos also they said the kids thought he was mucking around ,and im sure i heard he collapsed in the living room oh i dont no anymore
Livingroom, the doctor's room, Michael's room. The media lies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
– MJ

Another thing; Dr. Murray lawyer is saying that the affidavit is false and that the police misunderstood the dates Dr Murray was telling them, they mistook what happened the night of 24 with the morning of 25 June. So what we have been hearing is not the truth? Im surprised? No are u?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
– MJ

Thank you for highlighting this again for us. I think the most important clues have always been the timeline of Death, Dr Conrad Murray and the slipups we've heard from the family. The rest is in my opinion irrelevant.
Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 02:04:09 PM by DontBelieveTheHype
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

Xsy

Another thing I remember is that Conrad Murray said "He was at the wrong place at the wrong time" or something like that.
What does that mean?

I mean, you only say that when you witness something you weren´t supposed to see, or whatever, but not when you (like the guy on the 991 call said) are the only person in that situation and you´re the one that act, the one who gave the prescriptions, the one who handle the whole situation. when you know what i mean.

That´s another thing that screams hoax or coverup!

(Sometimes the whole thing reminds me of the movie "The life of David Gale" just in another way..)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wanted to point out one thing. I've taken Ativan. (Lorazepam)  myself. That's a very powerful drug!It is used for anxiety but I think it's also a sedative . I've had it through IV and pill form. I was in the hospital many years ago for an anxiety attack and the doctor gave me Ativan. With in seconds I was feel really funny, sorta sedated and a out of it feeling(I'm not good at explaining things, I hope you get the drift). It's not a fun feeling at all! In pill form I can't take more then a quarter of a pill without feeling sick.  I refuse to even consider taking it again. I don't like the feeling it gives me. I can't see how Michael can take 2 mgs, not have any effect from it and have to take another 2 mgs. Add in the other drugs he was given, he should've been able to sleep. I know with all those drugs in my system, I would sleep for a week! :roll:  :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@DontBelieveTheHype
My point exactly, I don’t believe in the "clues" we have been giving and that I think we look too far and with blind eyes if u know what I mean. Therefore point out the inconsistencies is much stronger "proof" of something that isn’t right.

@Xsy
Yes I remember that. Very weird quote and it’s not correct or is it?

@Secret Dove  
Thank you for your story. It was said that Michael created an abnormal tolerance to prescription pills owing to the fact that he was talking this for such a long time, idk wheter to believe this or not. Regardless he received plenty of pills that day, too many and unnecessary perhaps.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
– MJ

mjboogie

Yep exactly none of this timeline adds up. Ok who takes a bunch of sedatives when it is getting close to MJ being somewhere (like at the Staples Center) . I mean Murray didn't say he gave MJ those drugs earlier in the evening like 6 or 7 or 8 or even 9!  It was the wee hours of the morning! Something is just not right. I really dont give murder a thought simply because I cannot understand what Murray's motive would be!  Why would MJ demand Propofol at that time of the morning if he himself knew he would be due to be at the Staples Center u know? And with Murray returning to practicing medicine?  While being investigated (because LAPD says he has not been officially charged with anything yet? ) Comeone!!! Then I have read where reports conclude that Murray was not licensed to practice medicine in Calif? Well I read that he was licensed to practice in Cali, Vegas, and Texas, but not licensed to practice in London? So was he going with MJ to London? I am losing it NEED A STRAIGHT JACKET!!! :evil:  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

Hey I did not know the car driver stated that he drove MJ to his last rehearsel two days before the 25th? Is this correct? Because....well does anyone have the article featuring MJ's driver or the interview to upload for us? Thanks! HOAAAAAAAX!!!!! :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "me2"
i start at the beginning:

his car driver said he drove him to rehearsel last time 2 days before he died.
So did or didnt he rehearse on the 24th or was he already preparing something else :)
According to reports Michael last rehearsal was on June 24th, so someone had to drive him there as usual? and the plot thickens...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
– MJ

Quote from: "Alem (Thetruth)"
Quote from: "me2"
i start at the beginning:

his car driver said he drove him to rehearsel last time 2 days before he died.
So did or didnt he rehearse on the 24th or was he already preparing something else :)
According to reports Michael last rehearsal was on June 24th, so someone had to drive him there as usual? and the plot thickens...

I remember reading that his driver drove him to rehearsal 2 days before he died. Does MJ have 2 drivers? I would doubt he does, but maybe that's a possibility? If his driver drove him to rehearsal 2 days before he died, does that mean Michael didn't
rehearse June 24th? I don't know what to make of the drivers story. Why is everyone giving a different story? :?  :?  :?  :?  
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :)

I remember reading that his driver drove him to rehearsal 2 days before he died. Does MJ have 2 drivers? I would doubt he does, but maybe that's a possibility? If his driver drove him to rehearsal 2 days before he died, does that mean Michael didn't
rehearse June 24th? I don't know what to make of the drivers story. Why is everyone giving a different story? :?  :?  :?  :?  

Karen saw Michael on the 24th they met at the rehearsal that same day, she said goodbye to him at around midnight and then they departed. I found her quote:

Karen Faye Kissinger: I said goodnight, "I love you"...he responded "I love you more" and he went home at about 1:30 am on Thursday June 25th...and I went home just after that. That was last time I saw him alive.

Now the question remains who drove him to the rehearsals? And maybe more important if the police had mistaken Dr Murray words, by thinking he was talking about the morning of 25 but he in fact was talking about the evening before, how come Michael wasn’t home at that time to receive his medicine since he wasn’t home around the evening but after midnight at least according to Karen? Do u follow me?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
– MJ

CC

MURRAY SAIS 1:30 FIRST MEDICINE, BUT KAREN SAIS 1:30 SAY GOODBYE? :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?