No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Here´s a repost of the post with the pictures:

Posted by: Grace

There is a Michael with doe's eyes:

(or as Souza and Mo said "asiatic" eyes)

and there is a Michael "handsome" with the more square chin (we know him from the angel pics and together with MLP)

these are clearly 2 different people..im sorry :geek:  and yes i am waiting patiently for the blog mo and i kno you guys go all out with the visuals thats why im so exicted

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
The ONLY time I questioned if it was him was when he was sitting on the couch with Gavin.

why that time? i havent watched the footage in awhile but i always thought him and "asiatic mj" were the same...lol
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

All MJ except that goofy #2 who doesn't even remotely look like him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im having difficulties swallowing the idea that Michael would use imposters in interviews, have a secret twin and fool us for several years in a row. I really think some speculations are a bit far fetched but I dont blame you, this case makes question everything. In my opinion if Michael used doubles in the documentary my world would turn inside and out, because if that was the case then what else is a lie? Some say Michael is not the Michael we thought from the Bad era too. Well, I can only speak from what Ive seen and if I saw Michael dance, talk and sing from the Bad era times then thats the person I fell in love with, impersonator or real. I dont see what the point would be in using body doubles, if thats the case some of them made Michael look really bad (dangleing baby of balcony... telling two different versions of blanket baby mama.. ect..) Why would Michael put himself through that?

Im having a really hard time swallowing this theory. You may not feel so, but I would feel betrayed by Michael. Not only would my perception of Michael be a complete lie but so would his, if he has been living with a secret so called twin for 50 years of his life. I want to believe Michael is more honest than so. I can believe there was a double on O2, in the TII movie.. But his entire life? In interviews? I dont know. I dont want to think about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

Crescendo

Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
Im having difficulties swallowing the idea that Michael would use imposters in interviews, have a secret twin and fool us for several years in a row. I really think some speculations are a bit far fetched but I dont blame you, this case makes question everything. In my opinion if Michael used doubles in the documentary my world would turn inside and out, because if that was the case then what else is a lie? Some say Michael is not the Michael we thought from the Bad era too. Well, I can only speak from what Ive seen and if I saw Michael dance, talk and sing from the Bad era times then thats the person I fell in love with, impersonator or real. I dont see what the point would be in using body doubles, if thats the case some of them made Michael look really bad (dangleing baby of balcony... telling two different versions of blanket baby mama.. ect..) Why would Michael put himself through that?

Im having a really hard time swallowing this theory. You may not feel so, but I would feel betrayed by Michael. Not only would my perception of Michael be a complete lie but so would his, if he has been living with a secret so called twin for 50 years of his life. I want to believe Michael is more honest than so. I can believe there was a double on O2, in the TII movie.. But his entire life? In interviews? I dont know. I dont want to think about it.

I totally know what you're saying. While I don't believe there was more than one Mj here in the doc, i think there is a possibility that Mj could have used decoys to move around. Such as his decoy would be at a shopping mall while Mj made it safely to his hotel without being mobbed. But i dont think he'd used a double for an interview. Just my thoughts I don't really have anything to base my opinion on.

tho this article was interesting but i think it was another hoax pulled by a radio station in germany
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

as for the idea that the thriller era michael and the bad-invincible michael being 2 different michael's, i dont think so. NO ONE can dance like Michael can. through the ages Michael has always been an amazing dancer. no one can copy that. not even the best of impersonators.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Crescendo"
I totally know what you're saying. While I don't believe there was more than one Mj here in the doc, i think there is a possibility that Mj could have used decoys to move around. Such as his decoy would be at a shopping mall while Mj made it safely to his hotel without being mobbed. But i dont think he'd used a double for an interview. Just my thoughts I don't really have anything to base my opinion on.

tho this article was interesting but i think it was another hoax pulled by a radio station in germany

as for the idea that the thriller era michael and the bad-invincible michael being 2 different michael's, i dont think so. NO ONE can dance like Michael can. through the ages Michael has always been an amazing dancer. no one can copy that. not even the best of impersonators.

Yes. I find it hard to believe that Michaels family and friends would appear on stage with an impersonator for more than 25 years. If that was an impersonator, then hell he is just as much as Michael as the old Michael they've kept hidden in a basement because that 'impersonator white new MJ' dances, sings and does just as much charity as the old one. And for some reason that 'new impersonator MJ' seems really close to his family members and children? They must be really close to that impersonator, no? I dont believe this. I cannot believe this. Michael is Michael. He is the one that dances so good, the one who married Lisa Marie Presley, had three wonderful children, owned Neverland, is the one who sings on all his records and is the one who appeared in all interviews and TV appearences (BET awards with James Brown.. ect..) I know our ideas and theories wander off in our minds when we look back in hindsight, but if Michael all of the sudden decided to go in hiding back in the mid 80's and replaced himself with an impersonator, it does not explain how that impersonator is such an amazing dancer, has the exact same voice and emotions and generosity as the old MJ.

If Michael used an impersonator on the trials I really doubt the family would support this so called impersonator or Fake-MJ. Besides, when you book someone and take a mugshot when arrested, dont they also take fingerprints? That would prove there is only one MJ. And IF the impersonator-MJ was accused of childmolestation, why would the REAL Michael hiding in the basement put the impersonator-MJ through all that crap? And not come out from hiding and tell everyone they've made a big mistake and that he is still black and has been hiding in a basement in Encino for 25 years or more.

These are my thoughts. I refuse to believe Michael used impersonators in these serious matters. Yes maybe when he was on tour and needed to escape the hotels or go shopping privately. But not the serious matters.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

They def look different, and i remember watching the bashir documentary and thinking green shirt and burgundy shirt mj do look different. Im sooo confused but i do think there are many other lookalikes, some that we may not even know, and he used them frequently! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

i believe that when MJ used a double for public apperances and such, they always worse the face mask or sunglasses, because then it would be harder to tell, i don't for a minute think he would use a double for an interview as important as that one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have always thought it interesting that MJ's jaw shape changed so many times.  Does anyone have a link describing how this type of cosmetic surgery would be possible?  Is it chin implants, or moving the jaw bone or what?  Is it feasible that the jaw could be changed to be more square and then smaller/more round back and forth a few times?  Just curious....  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "YourLoveIsMagical"
 Is it feasible that the jaw could be changed to be more square and then smaller/more round back and forth a few times?  Just curious....  :?:
no it is not...lol i have never heard of someone having there jaw we build..unless it was broke in a car accident

and to the people saying " no one can dance like mike and the trial, mike at the trial does not look like the guy in the red shirt during the interview IMO AND its just an interview not a concert...lol there are people who can sound like him when he talks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

Quote from: "YourLoveIsMagical"
I have always thought it interesting that MJ's jaw shape changed so many times.  Does anyone have a link describing how this type of cosmetic surgery would be possible?  Is it chin implants, or moving the jaw bone or what?  Is it feasible that the jaw could be changed to be more square and then smaller/more round back and forth a few times?  Just curious....  :?:

i thought it was just a weight change. if one gets skinner obviously their jaw might get a little more dominant as well as other things like the ribcage, collar bones, etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael has had so many faces in runs to the time ....... hard to say, however, everything thinks he :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Only one and the real MIchael Jackson at Bashir´s documentary. Im sure  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

at this point i don't know what to think :?  LOL
he looks very different on the pics, but i don't know him personally( :(  ;) ) so i don't know what's the reason for that... can someone change that much in a few months?? don't know. could be maybe, depending on the circumstances..
i really don't know what to think..
but i leave this one open and maybe we hear someday, what was going on :)
whatever it was, it's ok for me.
all i want for him, to feel good now!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[quote = "francisca81"] [color = # 8000FF] an dieser Stelle weiß ich nicht, was sie denken:? LOL
er sieht ganz anders auf die Bilder, aber ich kenne ihn nicht persönlich (: (;)), damit ich weiß nicht, was ist der Grund, dass ... kann jemand zu ändern, dass viel in ein paar Monaten? weiß es nicht. könnte vielleicht, je nach den Umständen ..
Ich weiß wirklich nicht, was ich denke ..
aber ich lasse diese zu eröffnen und vielleicht hören wir einmal, was war los:)
was immer es war, ist es für mich ok.
All I Want für ihn, sich gut zu fühlen Sie jetzt! [/ color] [/ quote]

Yes just it is
They are right :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike