No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

Re: Samantha De Gossen Twitter
August 30, 2010, 05:52:55 PM
Sounds like she is getting a bad time on twitter I always thought she was a bit of a stalker but kf tweeted that michael had a picture of her in his dressing room and he liked her so maybe she is on of the good ones
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 30, 2010, 06:01:17 PM
all that can be said is hopefully if michael was attatched to someone it would be someone who would be more mature than to even engage in this kind of thing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

mumof3

August 30, 2010, 06:07:14 PM
Kf twitter said she was a fan but as you say she does not se to act like michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 30, 2010, 06:09:13 PM
Quote from: "mumof3"
Kf twitter said she was a fan but as you say she does not se to act like michael

Maybe opposites attract?  I dont know either.. it baffles me!   Or maybe she didnt act like that in front of MJ and put on a false front for him to befriend him?  Who knows...   :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 30, 2010, 06:14:51 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Maybe opposites attract?  I dont know either.. it baffles me!   Or maybe she didnt act like that in front of MJ and put on a false front for him to befriend him?  Who knows...   :?

karen faye laid her head in his lap for the bashir thing i don't think that constitutes mature behavior under the circumstances either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MJonmind

August 30, 2010, 09:00:59 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

karen faye laid her head in his lap for the bashir thing i don't think that constitutes mature behavior under the circumstances either.
:o When did that happen?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 30, 2010, 09:22:35 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

:o When did that happen?

ok maybe in his lap was a bit of an exaggeration . but kind of leand over on him in that manner . you might be able to see it . it is in the part where he is explaining about the dolls and how lonely he was at one point.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 30, 2010, 11:02:55 PM
Her pic on his dresser??? Reminds me of the pics of the stalker fans that were kept near the neverland gates so that security knew they were trouble and should never be let in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 31, 2010, 01:18:57 AM
Quote from: "simalves"
Her pic on his dresser??? Reminds me of the pics of the stalker fans that were kept near the neverland gates so that security knew they were trouble and should never be let in.

LOL    :D  is that true?

i also read on a blog that has closed down that there were 2 people referred to as "tick" and "flea."

this girl is a follower fan, and close buds with KF.  i think she gets hate mails or twits because she's not exactly charming, especially to believers.  if KF likes her, then that must mean KF was sure MJ had no romantic interest in SDG.  ;)   we know how KF "disproves" all his rumored romantic involvements and hates on the women.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

August 31, 2010, 05:21:30 AM
sunburst agree with you, i have heard about Samantha previously and she's just a fan, a stalker, who was following MJ everywhere, that's it(lucky her).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

~Souza~

August 31, 2010, 06:12:42 AM
Quote from: "simalves"

LOL, exactly my thoughts, hahaha! Maybe there was a text under it: "Thinks she is Mrs. Jackson, armed and dangerous."
 :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

September 02, 2010, 07:28:20 AM
i do notice sometimes when watching these videos of concerts some of the same people peppered throughout the audience . how are these people able to follow him around like that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 02, 2010, 07:36:02 AM
Quote from: "MashMike"
sunburst agree with you, i have heard about Samantha previously and she's just a fan, a stalker, who was following MJ everywhere, that's it(lucky her).
yes, she is/was a stalker but she claims she was around mj as a photographer.
she followed him everywhere.there are some other threads about her somewhere...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal