Okay, I am out
December 13, 2009, 01:55:37 AM
For the past six months, I have been dealing with the whole "Is it even possiable that Michael Jackson is still alive thing." And I have sadly come to the conclusion that is more than possiable that he is dead. Now, I could be wrong about this, because there has not been any real clue that has convinced me of this, but rather all the hoax member's increaslying odd behavior. In other words, you'r all fucking nuts. The only reason why I entertain the thought was because there seem to be many regular sane people who made some pretty good points. Of course there are the insane obssess fans, that I'm sure Michael had come across and thought to himself, "And people think I'm strange", who came up with these weird theories about Michael being Dave Dave and crap like that. But because of the lack of "clues" (if there were any clues to begin with) it seems that the theories just keep getting stranger and stranger, which makes it seem that the only reason why Michael Jackson pulled off the hoax is because he wanted to be Jesus Christ. Do you see how WERID all of you are making Michael look?! And to top it ALL off, I just looked at this video, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, which has shown how weird this has all gotten.
Hey Michael, if you're out there and are alive, I do support you and will be thrill if you came back. But frankly, this whole thing has gotten too weird, even for me. And while frankly, I think you're more than just an entertainer, whether you are alive or not, or come back or not, will not change my life or my situation in ANY way. And to everyone here, go outside, see the sun and smell the fresh polluted air. I'm sure NONE of you guys have done that for the last six months. I'm out. :ugeek:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Okay, I am out
December 13, 2009, 02:01:07 AM
OK, BCorn! It's your choice but,irrespective of your sadness, madness or what you are passing through now, it's unfair not to admit that you were here, too and -at least for a while- you were among us, the weirds and nuts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

December 13, 2009, 02:03:52 AM
Quote from: "tiida11"
OK, BCorn! It's your choice but,irrespective of your sadness, madness or what you are passing through now, it's unfair not to admit that you were here, too and -at least for a while- you were among us, the weirds and nuts.

No, because I never believed that Michael hoax his death to save the world or that somehow the illuminati was involved. So no, I was never a part of THAT group.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2009, 02:07:39 AM
Thank you for the kind words. You are free to make your own decision, but it's not fair to bash the rest of us. Even though sometimes we see too much into things I believe there are a lot of great things discovered. And who said we don't live our lifes? Excuse me but you are so wrong!
Goodbye!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I Love you Michael, no matter what!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 13, 2009, 02:16:38 AM
Farewell. I wont even comment on the bashing. Bye bye  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lorrie

December 13, 2009, 02:18:35 AM
What's this? Another dramatic "I'm leaving" post? *sigh*

Before you head out the virtual forum door, let me caution you about lumping all believers and forum members into one group, which your use of language like "you'r [sic] all fucking nuts" and "Do you see how WERID [sic] all of you are making Michael look" implies.

I'm not nuts or looking for clues (the second of which I've stated loudly, clearly, and repeatedly), and I'm certainly not making Michael or anyone else look weird. I am, have always been, and will always be my own person with my own brain and thoughts, and I don't appreciate anyone insinuating that I'm some zombie-ish follower of a homogeneous cult or whatever.

Having said that for the purpose of clarification, goodbye to you and good luck. I recommend less drama and more insight for a healthier life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2009, 02:21:11 AM
Bcon I love you!!!! I feel the same exact way. I came here today out of morbid curiosity, and im glad I did to see your post. I hope the owners soiza or mo can delete my account cuz im done with this site too.
Thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Your angel is a speck of light perched at the very center of your heart. It is smaller than an atom, but just wait. Once you get close to it, your angel will expand. The closer you come, the more it will grow..."[/i]

Lorrie

December 13, 2009, 02:26:37 AM
Quote from: "Michael-IS-Beautiful"
I came here today out of morbid curiosity, and im glad I did to see your post.
You posted 46 times in just one day, Michael-IS-Beautiful? That's a whole lotta morbid curiosity!

Goodbye and good luck to you, as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2009, 02:28:27 AM
Anybody else wants to leave? Fell free to go! Farewell!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I Love you Michael, no matter what!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 13, 2009, 02:37:26 AM
Well, as I'm still in the group, I'm part of the fucking nuts too, but I have to admit Bcorn made a good point. Some threads sound totally insane, the TIAI being the big winner, but ultimately it looks that the dark/insane force has conquered the whole group. We don't hear about the facts anymore but about weird theories, which would even be too twisted for a screenplay.
The insanity began with the appearance of the TIAI and TNZ sites, and their mysteries and their plot mania.
Unfortunately, Bcorn is right, all this makes Michael fans look crazy.
Maybe, with this bashing he/she was hoping to take this group and the members back to the ground. Sort of an electro shock therapy, given the situation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

December 13, 2009, 02:39:20 AM
Look B-Corn and mjissobeautiful, you are free to have your own opinions, however back off please. Feel free to leave if you wish nobody is holding you back and please do not come back simply to insult us. For the record you are generalizing when you say we are nuts for such a reason adn such a reason... because not everyone get's involved in every thread and secondly I do live my life that is why I am hardly here anymore, lack of time.

Dont let the door hit you on your way out :lol:    Bye!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

December 13, 2009, 02:40:46 AM
Man I don't wanna leave. I don't plan to because i have found a place here that i can share my crazy thoughts and sadness and happy moments all mj related with.

but these users leaving very much saddens me.

Though i was probably inadverently categoriezed as a nut.. which I actually think i am.. haha

I still would sincerely liek to wish yall luck in yalls departure and hope yall remain faithful to the truth.

WITH L.O.V.E. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2009, 02:45:31 AM
Thats funny  :) , but to each their own B/Corn. Seriously I understand your dilemma and I do agree some of the theories out there are pretty farout and unbelievable. Borderline err...crazy (no offense to anyone). I'm one of the few that have always believed that if Michael did truely hoax his death, it would have to be for genuine reasons.  The claims to world government conspiracies, spiritual enlightment, saving the planet and Michael being a Godlike/Christlike figure etc, I've never believed in. However if people believe that, then that's ok. I don't have all the answers  either so who am I to pass judgement. I have never looked for clues (if there really are any) or followed people claiming to know insider info or a deeper understanding of this or Michael himself. For me, I have relied on the inconsistenies that I and others have uncovered through our own efforts of research and nothing else. The inconsistenices  and contradictions of everything and everyone surrounding Michaels death.    Michael died (in his room, in front of Prince, in the Dr bed). The inconsistenices of the alledged autopsy reports and observations by friends and co-workers (he was skinny, he was healthy, he was fit and strong, he was weak and emaciated, he was clean, he was a druggie, he was stressed, he was happy). Janet finding out Michael had died (whilst on set during filming, in the air travelling to atlanta, at home in the morning).  Photos of him in the ambulance do not match the original description from the paramedics.  Closed casket at public memorial supposedly due to damage to Michaels face during CPR, but supposed private viewing at supposed funerarl Sep 3?  At time of death reported he was 112 1bs, however Oct report says 136 1bs. Hmmm.... nothing like dying to improve your overall health and appearance I  guess  :lol: 3 death certificates (no one has verified if they have been signed by a Dr or Coroner) And the list goes on and on.  I have yet to be given or shown clear and undisputable evidence that Michael has really died.

Although I may not agree with everything said in these forums, I think some of the research done by others here has been remarkable, particularly when they are looking for and discovering facts in the inconsistencies and contradictions. There are some genuinely excellent investigators here.

I wish you all the best.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lorrie

December 13, 2009, 02:48:14 AM
Quote from: "yspadda"
Unfortunately, Bcorn is right, all this makes Michael fans look crazy.
Maybe, with this bashing he/she was hoping to take this group and the members back to the ground. Sort of an electro shock therapy, given the situation.
Well, Bcorn might be correct in that the people who participate in the "out there" threads look crazy. But that's not every member, and categorizing all members as "fucking nuts" or whatever is a sign of someone who doesn't think things through clearly and who can't distinguish reality from fantasy. So, who's just as bad as or worse than all the "fucking nuts"?

There are plenty of forum members like me who don't go anywhere near the type of threads you mention. It took almost no time for me to figure out who those people are, and it's their posts that I pay attention to when I'm around here.

Shock therapy? Not so much for people who've seen this kind of drama before or who have nothing to do with what Bcorn criticized. Maybe it will deliver a jolt to others, though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2009, 02:49:45 AM
Quote from: "Lorrie"
Quote from: "Michael-IS-Beautiful"
I came here today out of morbid curiosity, and im glad I did to see your post.
You posted 46 times in just one day, Michael-IS-Beautiful? That's a whole lotta morbid curiosity!

Goodbye and good luck to you, as well.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: ! Now that's funny  :lol:  :lol:  I think that person has posted more in one day than I probably have in all the time I've been a member  :lol:  (no offense to you Michae-IS-Beautiful, that was just a funny observation!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions