Sangre

Re: Okay, I am out
December 13, 2009, 07:39:35 AM
Whether Michael Jackson is alive or not, there is something suspicious going on and I'd like to know what it is. There are many disturbing details regarding this matter and us, as fans who have stood by him through thick and thin, deserve to know what happened. So I'm definitely staying.

I've accepted the fact MJ might not be with us anymore and during the investigation I might find things I won't like, but at the end of the day, I'd like to know what or who is behind all this. You know, I don't believe in the whole Illuminati theory nor saving world frenzy, but I know we're onto something.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

Suzy

December 13, 2009, 07:46:52 AM
Let go who wanna go!I will say to them BEAT IT!I stay and give myself untill july next year.But a real fan I will be till death!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

December 13, 2009, 07:49:33 AM
Quote from: "knowhesalive"
@ Bcorn...
Well what can i say: farewell, good luck, so long, take care etc etc..

I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE.... I'm a believer and i keep on everyday coz we are getting closer to the truth everyday... If anyone else want's to leave be my guest, but please don't post the reason why.. Just leave.. I don't have to hear your reasons...

I absolutely agree, I'm not going anywhere I'm staying HERE, all that we have been doing these past few months can't be for nothing, there is definitely something going on and Michael is definitely alive there is more proof of him being alive then dead!
To give up and leave like that is very weak, and I'm a little dissapointed because to insult us like that and saying we are sick and weird or crazy etc is really mean!
I have to say stuff like TIIAI and TNZ are bullsh*t, the truth is right in front of our noses everytime and we are definitely looking too hard sometimes we need to look for the simple things.
But that is no reason to just go away after all these months of sleepless nights etc.
I support Michael till my last breathe if he is alive or dead but believe me he is alive and that is pretty obvious!
Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 07:53:30 AM by MJLover1990
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2009, 07:51:06 AM
Quote from: "BCorn"
Quote from: "tiida11"
OK, BCorn! It's your choice but,irrespective of your sadness, madness or what you are passing through now, it's unfair not to admit that you were here, too and -at least for a while- you were among us, the weirds and nuts.

No, because I never believed that Michael hoax his death to save the world or that somehow the illuminati was involved. So no, I was never a part of THAT group.
Excuse me but I have never agreed with these preposterous claims,  I do not believe these weird things about the illuminati and Michael to my mind has never been Dave Dave, Blonde woman and I cant think for one second he will be out in public AT ALL never mind to be walking near Elizabeth Taylor and his kids at a halloween event. I have stated as such in many posts and have even mentioned my disgust at members lack of respect for Dave Dave at even suggesting MJ would masquerade on film disguised as him and been slammed for my opinions. I do agree with a lot of what you have said but to say members are *ucking nuts is rather strong (by the way I am sane-at least I keep telling everyone lol!) and will definetly annoy said members who perhaps have doubts on their mental health (we all have since 25th June) Also swearing gets you nowhere-there are a good few choice words that can be used in your vocabulary without resorting to words such as this.
    It will be sad to lose a member who clearly is valuable in the fact that you only are willing to consider the realistic clues as I am sure is the right way to get some kind of answers-the Dave Dave, numbers, paintings theories prove exactly WHAT??? We cannot all agree if they are even so called clues or not so how can they help? It is rather preposterous to think that Michael will have bought paintings and sat and thought of dates, numbers etc knowing his fans would pick up on that to prove again WHAT?? to me this is really ridiculous but do what I do-laugh it off. I think to myself what next? My family also ask me who is Michael this week. So far he has been Hatman, Blonde lady, Dave Dave, Doc Murray and he has left clues everywhere which if actually had any beleivability many other sources who are not fans would have picked up on. reporters are trained to investigate and they will be well aware of the hoax theories-you would have to be on another planet not to know and believe me if there were any solid "clues" they would be well aware.
   Just do what I do-object in a civil assertive but very respectful manner and then have fun whilst you watch all these obscure theories crop up and the members are running around in circles trying to get answers to things that to our minds are ridiculous but sad to say not to some. Just do not assume all members are so guillable, I have read some really good posts -there are some on here who have their heads firmly screwed on!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 13, 2009, 07:52:18 AM
Quote from: "Missyb007"
why a post about you leaving? and michae;-is-beautiful I'm not even going to say what I think of your post, just go..

Because they have some sort of ego. They know no one would have noticed if they just stopped coming so they had to make a stink.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

December 13, 2009, 08:33:00 AM
Quote from: "Grace"
I think the insanity has accompanied us since the beginning and the reason why is that we represent the variety of mankind looking at Michael, perceiving him in totally different ways - and thus mourning him and searching him in totally different ways and places, also in some where we should not be....

Great post, Grace.
It's true that this place is a great one.

At first I was amused by plot things, the TIAI enigmas, and found all the game really amusing, but ultimately I felt things were spiraling a bit out of control and on the edge, and that wasn't funny anymore. Surely, people are entitled to have their opinions, but when their opinions make them run and you know that'll onthe arrival they'll exerience a big crash on the wall, it's rather unbearable to watch, and the question is whether one lets them experience their opinion until the end, or whether one tries to  do something about it to stop the run. I think Bcorn has chosen the second option, but the least we can say is he/she seriously lacks diplomatic skills.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

December 13, 2009, 08:50:51 AM
Quote from: "yspadda"
At first I was amused by plot things, the TIAI enigmas, and found all the game really amusing, but ultimately I felt things were spiraling a bit out of control and on the edge, and that wasn't funny anymore.

That's why I once said that I am worried for those who are not so strong.

Decisions and resistance on temptations are the most demanding tasks in life since we do not know whether we are doing right or wrong.
Knowing in my belly (or in my heart or wherever I'm having a strong bond to my inner self) that something is not doing me any good and that I should get out of it asap - this has become very difficult for many people since they are losing that bond due to the involvement of others.

It's a question of habits and we have become so lazy.
Convenience food all over so we don't have to live our life on our own.
When we allow others to salt our meals, we do not train our own tongue.
When we allow others to feel for us, we do not train our own heart.
When we allow others to think for us, we do not train our own brains.

First examples are soya cheese pizzas and de-caffeinated coffee,
second are tabloids hooking us up in emotional distress and all OMG soaps (when did you read your last book and really enjoyed yourself?),
third are politicians, lobbyists, financial experts, insurance consultants, infotainment series, "hello this is XYZ show and QQQ is so happy to have you join us again".

Whenever there are digital cheeseburgers involved, we allow others to control our lives.
That's what TIAI and TNZ are pointing out too - a very good side effect they are certainly not aware of.

The more they yell, the more I feel right to withdraw from them.
(After having checked what they want us to look at, thus deciding for myself).

I strongly believe that in this forum there are plenty of very smart folks that do NOT do what mass media and mass direction efforts expect them to do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

December 13, 2009, 09:19:44 AM
Quote from: "Michael-IS-Beautiful"
EXCUSE ME???? I HAVE NEVER POSTED 46 TIMES IN ONE DAY! I DONT KNOW HOW THE HECK IT COULD SAY THAT. 46 TIMES TOTAL, NOT ONE DAY. YOU PEOPLE ARE WACK JOBS. FIX THE SITE. AND ALL YOU GIRLS TRYING TO IMPRESS A DEAD GUY WITH YOUR CUTSIE AVATARS OF YOUR OWN MUG CAN ALSO GET A LIFE. AS usual spreading the LOVE I knew it I had to see the jerky things people said as usual DEAD WRONG about me and EVERYTHING. BIG SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D  :lol:  :roll:

What you wrote above is VERY unnecessary and rude. :roll: :o  :shock:   There's no need to attack members. None of us are whack jobs or nuts. We're here for one thing, to find out the truth to what happened to Michael June 25th! Yes, I agree that some threads/posts are alittle out there, but how are we suppose to find the truth if people don't ask questions and get others opinions. Stay away from the threads or don't read the posts that you feel are "insane".
 Who said that people are trying to impress Michael with our avatars? No one!!! People put avatars in their sigs/under their username because they want to, not to try and impress someone. :roll:  :?

Your posts make me wonder if you were ever a believer that Michael is alive or you just came here pretended to believe that he's alive, only to attack us when you left?  :?

I know I'm not going anywhere until we find out the truth. I have a life outside the forum. There will be times I'm here less then other times, but I will not leave. I know that Michael could very well be dead and I accept that, but with all the inconsistencies, I feel that there's something not right. I defiantly think there's questions that need answers, regardless of the outcome.

For those who are staying till the end, Keep the faith. The truth will prevail eventually(at lest I hope it will). ;)  :)
For those leaving- Goodbye!  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions