Something else in London June 2010! :?
Christopher GasparPlease give your love and support for our event in London in June 2010! It will benefit the Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital, a hospital visited and supported by Michael Jackson. Pending our event, Tribute Artist Christopher Gaspar will perform and the Official Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait will be unveiled. ...We are currently looking for a venue and would be grateful for your advice and support! Please feel welcome to contact me on Facebook. Thank you! :) L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Quote from: "becca26"
Something else in London June 2010! :?
Christopher GasparPlease give your love and support for our event in London in June 2010! It will benefit the Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital, a hospital visited and supported by Michael Jackson. Pending our event, Tribute Artist Christopher Gaspar will perform and the Official Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait will be unveiled. ...We are currently looking for a venue and would be grateful for your advice and support! Please feel welcome to contact me on Facebook. Thank you! :) L.O.V.E

What if in 2010 if Michael, the real one,plays the role of Cristopher....LOL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

Ok I just found these on his facebook page, have any of you seen these? If he did not has some short of connection how would he have gotton these, he posted these in late july!?[attachment=0:3sl029bs]thisis it thil2.jpg[/attachment:3sl029bs]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

[attachment=0:39mb0bgn]thiitforu.jpg[/attachment:39mb0bgn]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[attachment=0:354kyq6e]heartsong.jpg[/attachment:354kyq6e]
He wrote This is it  Heart Song
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[attachment=0:3qjq9g4m]This is it thiller.jpg[/attachment:3qjq9g4m]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[attachment=0:8360xgye]this it3.jpg[/attachment:8360xgye]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[attachment=0:7qwf5cal]this it lights.jpg[/attachment:7qwf5cal]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[attachment=0:9492vesj]christopher g.jpg[/attachment:9492vesj]
This is Christopher with out MJ make up, not that bad looking, anyway so would someone care to explain how he was at the rehersals ? :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Claire"
Quote from: "MJJ1982"
Quote from: "doreentbird"
Hell no..this guy looks nothing like MJ. His face is way too long, his whole face looks off..No way he was in TII.  Sorry to say this guy is butt ugly.  MJ is his worst times never looked ugly IMO..

:x

:lol:  and you're so right...

I still believe that it's Michael all the time... O2, TII....

agree

I'm sorry but I will disagree.. not in the thing that this guy was or wasn't a double in TII, but i'll disagree about being Michael in O2 and TII
I might be wrong but.. where were they doing the rehearsal?.. in the staples center right? USA?... and the O2 is in London.. right?... Michael has a looooot of jackets and pants and shoes.. we have no need to be in his closet to know that... then why he uses the same clothe in the O2 presentation, and in TII? he is wearing the same jacket in "they don't care about us" on stage (for a short time) aaaand when he is in the studio with the green screen behind teaching the moves to the dancers O.o I believe that the doubles obviously use clothes that are the same or very similar to the ones that Michael use, but i don't believe that he wears the same clothe for a presentation of his concert and for a rehearsal... just a thought.

Sorry about my english!!!!!
Kisses
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

Sorry Becca, I forget to mention :P your pictures are very convincent.. I don't know if he was there doing as a double or he was just invited to see the rehearsal.. but he was there or someone give him those pictures O.o that we can't deny
kisses
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

I would just like to know how this impersonator has connections with people whom worked on the movie This is it (philppe Martin) and on the history tour, Chris even did stuff for Pepsi in the early 90's as MJ, I just think something is up here, I want to ask him where he was the day MJ "died" if he was in France or LA ect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He's a pretty dang good double.. No one can ACTUALLY be MJ. So whether or not there are doubles or what not in TII, idk either. I've been trying to purchase the jacket worn in the O2 conference and can't find a designer, but there are a DOZEN replicas. E Cass even models for one website. So the impersonators can get there hands on plenty in MJ's closet. If they work for him I bet he gives it to them. How he got his hands on those pics? those are good. Would they have just let him take pics? Wasn't this supposed to very hush hush?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation. -Michael Jackson

WHY Christopher WHILE Esasanova (who still tweeds with Janet) is the most perfect lookalike????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "becca26"
[attachment=0:38kifvve]christopher g.jpg[/attachment:38kifvve]
This is Christopher with out MJ make up, not that bad looking, anyway so would someone care to explain how he was at the rehersals ? :D

Without Make up i think he does resemble MJ or at least more O2 guy... Love the TII pics we should keep an eye on this guy you dont just get to go to rehersals so he knows something!!!!!
Good find
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......