Thankyou all for taking a little deeper of a look into this, it has been bugging me, why would MJ want to use them in this is it? Im not sure, maybe to see if people would believe this was him in the movie the whole time? Kinda when he had Frank sell the tablods the pics of him in the burn contrapson, or him wanting to buy the elephant mans bones, he was seeing what people would believe, I mean look at the whole drug thing that he was suppost to be addictied to, to help him sleep, if you remember every i mean EVERY doctor I saw interview days after his "death" would say the same thing that they never heard people using this to get sleep or ger addicted to, but because it's MJ people will believe anything...why not this :D  Here's the link one of you asked for on twitter for Christopher:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

He sounds like some of us If i Burn a red traffic light, 15 days after i'm In front of the judge. He killed Michael and he's still free ? Wha You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 5:53 PM Nov 7th from TwitBird iPhone
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

Very nice find!   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "jeramie"
Very nice find!   :)
Thanks sweetie, it's great to see you on here!!! I hope this may help us in some way. I anyone finds anything else reguarding Christopher please post it here. I will contiue to dig and keep my eye's and ear's open. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
He sounds like some of us If i Burn a red traffic light, 15 days after i'm In front of the judge. He killed Michael and he's still free ? Wha You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 5:53 PM Nov 7th from TwitBird iPhone
I can't put my finger on it when it comes to him??? It says on his facebook he was born in 69, he looks even younger than that to me!!??? I need to find a clip of him performing startin something to see how he move when he does it. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Look: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

My blog: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Take a look at theses 2 comparisons... Its the chin for me they match...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

Quote from: "CoffeBean"
Hey atleast I was'nt the only person whom he stuck out to  :D  Of cours he isant going to say hey yeah I was in this is it!! He's seem's to be trying to be funny about it, it's funny he talks about ecas and navi saying that they don't look that much like MJ (like I said before those two were more known impersonators then him) now he's becoming more talked about I wounder if he was the guy Latoya had in mind the time she was talking about doing a tribute in south america for MJ? :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Leah-Kim"
Take a look at theses 2 comparisons... Its the chin for me they match...
I think as long as he keeps his glasses on he could pass for some of the shot's in This is it. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

His facebook post about Michael Jackson Ressuraction: he just posted this a minute ago:
Christopher GasparFor me there is no difference between the announcement of the destruction of the Twin Towers and loss of lives, it's the same... an horrible event who wrote sadly our history.
But it's true for us fan that we lost a part of us the 25th June 2009. This is not just an horrible history event, it's our heart and soul who was hurt too. Life broke a part... See More of us. But this day we pay attention to each of us and start to be the big L.O.V.E family. A light comes in our heart pushing out the shadow.
This Day Michael came in our soul like a revelation of who is was for us and for humanity and heal our heart.
This day, as sad as it was, this day Michael became more than a human, he is a light !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "becca26"
Quote from: "CoffeBean"
Hey atleast I was'nt the only person whom he stuck out to  :D  Of cours he isant going to say hey yeah I was in this is it!! He's seem's to be trying to be funny about it, it's funny he talks about ecas and navi saying that they don't look that much like MJ (like I said before those two were more known impersonators then him) now he's becoming more talked about I wounder if he was the guy Latoya had in mind the time she was talking about doing a tribute in south america for MJ? :D

Whoa thats interesting............
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "larab"
the only problem is that he doesn't look like Michael..at all.
I don't think so.

Agree with you on this..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SMILE THAT IS SO INNOCENT AND YET SO SEXY! \";)\"

Quote from: "loveumj88"
I don't think so.

Agree with you on this..

You actually wouldnt need to look like MJ to be a double as long as you were the right build... Mj had the best make up artists money could buy... I mean come on so many people think it was MJ was Dave Dave on LKL but nobody apart from a very few of us believe the same thing could have been done with doubles!! Who do you think did MJs make up for LKL DD appearence?? Certainly not himself, The pros would ave worked for hours like in GHOSTS..
So look beneath the surface it is possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

larab

Quote from: "Leah-Kim"
Quote from: "loveumj88"
I don't think so.

Agree with you on this..

You actually wouldnt need to look like MJ to be a double as long as you were the right build... Mj had the best make up artists money could buy... I mean come on so many people think it was MJ was Dave Dave on LKL but nobody apart from a very few of us believe the same thing could have been done with doubles!! Who do you think did MJs make up for LKL DD appearence?? Certainly not himself, The pros would ave worked for hours like in GHOSTS..
So look beneath the surface it is possible.

I believe Michael was not DD. and no, it is not possible to move, talk, sing and dance exactly like Michael.
maybe a make up artist could make a double look like him, but not perfectly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "doreentbird"
Hell no..this guy looks nothing like MJ. His face is way too long, his whole face looks off..No way he was in TII.  Sorry to say this guy is butt ugly.  MJ is his worst times never looked ugly IMO..

:x

I agree his face is way too big, and Michael always looked hot no matter what! LOL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions