No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

sweet1

Quote from: "Leah-Kim"
Quote from: "loveumj88"
Quote from: "larab"
the only problem is that he doesn't look like Michael..at all.
I don't think so.

Agree with you on this..

You actually wouldnt need to look like MJ to be a double as long as you were the right build... Mj had the best make up artists money could buy... I mean come on so many people think it was MJ was Dave Dave on LKL but nobody apart from a very few of us believe the same thing could have been done with doubles!! Who do you think did MJs make up for LKL DD appearence?? Certainly not himself, The pros would ave worked for hours like in GHOSTS..
So look beneath the surface it is possible.

You couldn't have said it better. I don't know why anyone thinks that MJ would never use a double. Kenny Ortega said he rarely showed up for rehearsals during the staging for TII. I believe he used doubles solely for the purpose of his escape. MJ was long gone before June 25th. He was wherever he was orchestrating and making sure the plan went smoothly. There were some hiccups which is why some things that happened overtime had to be recapped. I often think about Ghosts and am totally amazed that MJ was the Mayor. Professionals can do anything with makeup just like you indicated. Keep the Faith!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "sweet1"
You couldn't have said it better. I don't know why anyone thinks that MJ would never use a double. Kenny Ortega said he rarely showed up for rehearsals during the staging for TII. I believe he used doubles solely for the purpose of his escape. MJ was long gone before June 25th. He was wherever he was orchestrating and making sure the plan went smoothly. There were some hiccups which is why some things that happened overtime had to be recapped. I often think about Ghosts and am totally amazed that MJ was the Mayor. Professionals can do anything with makeup just like you indicated. Keep the Faith!

100% agreed. I think Michael was gone before June 25th too. This date it's just the one when they decided to tell the world about his "death". And his disguise in Ghosts totally blew me off!  Michael even said in an interview "I can fool my own mother". That says it all.  Don't forget that he must have the best people to work with.
Maybe people see him everyday but don't pay attention to it because it's a disguise. Maybe he is completely in hiding, we can't know...
Well done Michael !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

Quote from: "O-drey-O"
Quote from: "sweet1"

100% agreed. I think Michael was gone before June 25th too. This date it's just the one when they decided to tell the world about his "death". And his disguise in Ghosts totally blew me off!  Michael even said in an interview "I can fool my own mother". That says it all.  Don't forget that he must have the best people to work with.
Maybe people see him everyday but don't pay attention to it because it's a disguise. Maybe he is completely in hiding, we can't know...
Well done Michael !

He could be right infront of our faces and not even know it!! He most likely does'nt look like the MJ we know him to look like, he's probably in a book store as we speak lol  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

I found more photos of Christopher:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sometimes he indeed looks like HIM and sometimes not hmmm..

How about that smile??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
I found more photos of Christopher:

Sometimes he indeed looks like HIM and sometimes not hmmm..

How about that smile??
I know it is a bit strange? I just want to know whom he was talking about when he said THEY want him to do a tribute to MJ, and why is he going to do a show working with This is it screen writter, and he is using this is it poster, but with his pics to promote the show?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

Quote from: "doreentbird"
Hell no..this guy looks nothing like MJ. His face is way too long, his whole face looks off..No way he was in TII.  Sorry to say this guy is butt ugly.  MJ is his worst times never looked ugly IMO..

:x
100 % AGREE !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael I love you allways.

I think the issue with these doubles is this.

Alot of these people that we see are impersonators who perform besides any little work they do for michael. in certain light and angles they resemble michael but dont look exactly like him and its noticable.

What we (or at least I am) looking for is Doubles or a doppleganger.

That would be a person who michael has chosen , a person that is his height and build and is willing to get full plastic surgery in order to look as close to michael as possible, this job would entail living with michael for years and years as his double which provides him safety and the ability to escape and be at 2 places at once.

Now i cant state how many impersonators or doubles where used but i feel there is at least 1 double that resembles michael more then we can imagine and we have been fooled all these years.

Now I dont need to convince anyone but to say its not possible isnt the brightest thing to say, we live in a world where with money anything is possible and with the right money and power you can have someone turn into your twin. its possible, its doable and has been done many times for prominent people.

and in michaels case, i can see him having somoene surgicly turn into michael and that person is most likely paid millions for his services, and we all know there is many out there that would jump at the opportunity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

Quote from: "larab"
the only problem is that he doesn't look like Michael..at all.
I don't think so.

I totally agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Look at this webpage I found about an old Maury Povich Celebrity Look Alike episode and see how so called seem to think the look alikes on the show are the real thing. They couldn't even tell the difference between the fake and the real thing. To those people on here thinking that MJ never used doubles on for This Is It can you be 100% sure you are definitely seeing only MJ the real deal? Because even with some very good impersonators a lot of so called fans can be fooled because fans seem to think they know their favorite celebrity and what they definitely look like and than they meet a fake and think its the real deal.

Check it out!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. In One!

Tina K.

:D Nobody convinced me. They all need " That ". The best was Angelina and Depp, the rest was sooo bad.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael I love you allways.

Quote from: "becca26"
[attachment=0:3o507u4t]christopher g.jpg[/attachment:3o507u4t]
This is Christopher with out MJ make up, not that bad looking, anyway so would someone care to explain how he was at the rehersals ? :D

Definitively Cristopher must use too much maquillaje to be able to look oneself like Michael.  :lol:  :lol:   EnTII and in O2 is Michael. Sorry by my English.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions