Re: 2 Different 911 calls with PROOF
February 07, 2010, 08:20:16 PM
The HUGE and important difference in these 2 videos is that in first video at min. 0:44 you will hear a second voice whispering to the operator this: "Put him on the floor", then the operator ask :where is he now? oh, is on the bed? put him on the floor, something like that.

1-st video
[youtube:2l388urz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4j--IZB5gk&feature=related[/youtube:2l388urz]

in the second video you will hear some noise here on this tape segment which clearly suggest that this voice saying Put him on the floor was erased. Who erased the voce and why??

second video
[youtube:2l388urz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuzVZgfExjU&feature=related[/youtube:2l388urz]

So all this 911 call is false, there is no way that someone whispers to the operator what question he should ask. More than that, supposing that someone in that office was"helping" the operator by suggesting him what question he should ask, but how in the world that voice knew MJ WAS NOT ON THE FLOOR? :shock:  because he is whispering directly PUT him on the floor, instead of Where is he (MJ) now?

Like he saw that MJ was in the bed and not on the floor, which is not possible because it means the "operator" also saw MJ. More plausible is that the "operator" don't know the questions he must ask, but the voice knew all that questions that should be asked.

So the conclusion : I believe with all my heart that there is no REAL operator who would not know the standard questions, therefore for a REAL one it's not necessary a second voice to whisper questions in his ear.  

Hope you understand is difficult to explain.  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

February 17, 2010, 01:40:45 PM
Quote from: "akiraka"
The HUGE and important difference in these 2 videos is that in first video at min. 0:44 you will hear a second voice whispering to the operator this: "Put him on the floor", then the operator ask :where is he now? oh, is on the bed? put him on the floor, something like that.

1-st video
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

in the second video you will hear some noise here on this tape segment which clearly suggest that this voice saying Put him on the floor was erased. Who erased the voce and why??

second video
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So all this 911 call is false, there is no way that someone whispers to the operator what question he should ask. More than that, supposing that someone in that office was"helping" the operator by suggesting him what question he should ask, but how in the world that voice knew MJ WAS NOT ON THE FLOOR? :shock:  because he is whispering directly PUT him on the floor, instead of Where is he (MJ) now?

Like he saw that MJ was in the bed and not on the floor, which is not possible because it means the "operator" also saw MJ. More plausible is that the "operator" don't know the questions he must ask, but the voice knew all that questions that should be asked.

So the conclusion : I believe with all my heart that there is no REAL operator who would not know the standard questions, therefore for a REAL one it's not necessary a second voice to whisper questions in his ear.  

Hope you understand is difficult to explain.  ;)
did you notice the woman in the background on the first video at 1:01 saying "Less than a minute."  There was a youtube video about this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 17, 2010, 01:52:39 PM
Actually...there are 4 versions of the call ;)

[youtube:16aj1ymj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkJei9HJnDA[/youtube:16aj1ymj]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2010, 01:55:03 PM
There are people editing videos and inventing things only for "having a good time", I cant understand them....there were only one call at 911.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 17, 2010, 02:14:08 PM
Quote from: "llebreknit"
There are people editing videos and inventing things only for "having a good time", I cant understand them....there were only one call at 911.

Really? How do you know? Those 4 different calls were actually published in July already. I really would like to know your source.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2010, 02:42:07 PM
yes there are 4 versions 911 calls ,i saw them on mjhd and i wonder why there are so many of it ?? which is the real one  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 08:53:54 AM
techdiva, yes I've heard ;)  ;)

But I must tell something first I heard this 911 call tape BBC and I think Foxnews or ABC, I can't remember well BUT it was very interesting I clearly heard : Put him down, and after that the Operator's voice asking where is he know? Ok he is on the bed, put him down.

After these versions released by these televisions  I listend one at CNN and I NOTICED SOMETHING IT WAS A LITTLE PAUSE ON THAT PART OF TAPE WHERE IT COULD BE HEARD THE UNKNOWN VOICE SAYING "PUT HIM DOWN". So on one of the CNN version this part doesn't exist. But I must say it was very bad worked on it, by whom ever does this erase, because it's that time pause between last phrase of the Operator and his next one. That pause it exactly this part of the voice saying "put him down", which make me think that it was erased from there but the pause in Operator's talking remain. Maybe it was difficult to cut that part of the tape and they just erased it.
I want to tell you that I really studied this 911 call tapes from every television that released it

I can't find it now this one were is that pause, sorry, but I really heard with that pause on the tape.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

the arabian nights

February 20, 2010, 03:28:27 PM
[youtube:3so6q6hz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_bTYqW67CE&feature=PlayList&p=D2ECA67A4B80D79D&index=18[/youtube:3so6q6hz]

does the operator know where mike is - seems strange he starts then stops about where mike is positioned

what do you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2010, 12:00:44 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "llebreknit"

Really? How do you know? Those 4 different calls were actually published in July already. I really would like to know your source.

I agree with Souza, this has been investigated since the first months of the hoax. I agree that there are some calls that we hear and are edited, and then many people thinks there are diferent calls when they are not.. but... you can't say is the same call if you hear that they are using different words for saying the samething as it is show in the post that opened this topic.
This section "Hoax recaps" is for us to review those odd thing we have been seeing in this 8 months, and IMHO, even when I respect everyones opinion, I believe that a comment like that.. with no back up as far as we know.. is not exactly helping to review or re-think anything :S
Hope you don't misundertand me, there is no bash intention in my post.

I was thinking.. the things that "proved" Mj was dead where the 911 call, the ambulance picture, and Jermaine statement at UCLA... 911- debunked, picture- debunked.. 2 of 3.. is it good or what? :P

Lots of L.O.V.E! and sorry for my english
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions