Trust Fund & Amended Will
August 08, 2010, 10:21:08 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I suggest you download it before word gets out that it included the trust portion which is suppose to be confidential.

I couldn't find it, but if already posted, please delete.  It's not a new document just hidden.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Re: Trust Fund & Amended Will
August 08, 2010, 10:32:03 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

I suggest you download it before word gets out that it included the trust portion which is suppose to be confidential.

I couldn't find it, but if already posted, please delete.  It's not a new document just hidden.

I'm on a work computer and it's blocking me access to this site so I'll need to wait until someone copies the important information into here. If it's supposed to be confidential, do we know if this is really valid or is it a fake?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

August 08, 2010, 10:42:11 PM
In my opinion, anything is questionable.  We don't know what is fake and what is real until its ripped apart and revamped.  It's all subjective and goes to investigative prowess and until it's either considered a possible truth its fodder for debunk, debunk, debunk. ;)   That's where the work comes in.  It's out there so it's fair game.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

August 09, 2010, 12:51:34 AM
These documents were likely sold to that tabloid rag, News of the World. Trust documents are not usually made public, so they had to have paid someone for them. Their accompanying article is full of garbage and stupid commentary, including the $33 million number per child, which they clearly pulled out of their a$$. Those numbers are not in the Trust at all. I believe the documents are legitimate. The will that was filed and made public last year listed those beneficiaries to the Trust, so this is not really news (except for the specific details on payout timelines, etc) And it's a very well thought out trust where those kids are concerned. Makes it clear how smart MJ is, at the very least.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

August 09, 2010, 12:56:52 AM
Here is a link to an article by an attorney, with regard to MJ's will (not any of MJ's attorneys, mind you, just an attorney who was writing about MJ's will). I found it interesting and helpful (though he does make one stupid comment about MJ, most of it is just helpful information).

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal