Re: The followers are strange
December 14, 2009, 12:14:44 PM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
You know what? I wouldnt be surprised if Michael hoaxed his death to get away from his stalker followers!  :roll:

I might be one of the reasons, I doubt it's the only reason why he faked/hoaxed his death. Poor Michael didn't have any privacy. He's human and deserves privacy too. It must've drove him out of his mind to have a group following him everywhere he went!  :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :shock:  :shock:  but I do not believe she is in the hoax
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DooDoo

December 14, 2009, 02:17:55 PM
I haven't asked her how she knew all Michael's schedule, I don't want to scare her cos I don't know her very well  ;) in due time I might ask her a couple of things  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

December 14, 2009, 02:21:32 PM
I understand. People have probably pounced all over her with THAT question.  :lol:

Quote from: "DooDoo"
I haven't asked her how she knew all Michael's schedule, I don't want to scare her cos I don't know her very well  ;) in due time I might ask her a couple of things  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 03:01:01 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Wait  a minute..an odd thought just crossed my mind. One of many    8-)  . Followers claim to know MJ very well...better than average fans yet they are part of the TINI group?. Isn't that a contradiction?
If I know someone I am more likely to be on top of what that person is capable of doing more than others who are not so close.
The followers, by all accounts, should be leading the charge for the hoax. It would seem that they would be the primary ones to prove he is alive and to flush him out. Afterall they are followers, right? Hmmm it seems that the followers slipped up and allowed him to slip right past them.  :lol:

Quote from: "Happy Feet"
Yeah I mentioned a few inconsistencies on the last MJKIT forum. She's part of the "This Is Not It" campaign. I emailed her and the other "follower" fans about their testimonies that they have on their site regarding Michaels health etc. I asked them about the inconsistencies in them, proving to me they were fake. They didn't answer, in fact they banned me from the site altogether. I wasn't rude or anything, so I went back under another name to see what else they were saying. If you question (doesn't matter if you are polite or rude), they get quite defensive and irrated with you and then the rest of the forum who believe them start attacking you. Seen it happen to others quite often. Anyway I think their whole campaign was just created to make Michael's death more believable. They are doing a great job then if this is there purpose cause close to 8000 people are part of "This Is Not It". Whether or not they know the hoax (which I'm unsure if they do), Karen Faye plays and integral part of this and I think thats her job to do so. Keep the public and fans believing Michael has passed.

I don't know how anyone can follow a star around the way these girls do. Creepy and abnormal and they call us crazy for believing in a hoax  :) .  I know Michael loved us fans, but gee did they respect any of his privacy and let him be at times? How on earth do they financiallys support such a lifestyle.

Maybe the followers where too obsessed of Michael the singer, and the entertainer (their idol), and did not see the man behind all of that. I believe he is a very privat man, and will not open up for anyone he do not trust 100%.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Together, let us create a symphony of hearts, marvelling at the miracle of our children and basking in the beauty of love. Michael Jackson

December 14, 2009, 03:13:41 PM
Allow me to clarify. I am not suggesting that he would have outright told them about the hoax. I would have suspected that they would be able to figure out that he was hoaxing his death after the June 25th announcement on their own. I am a fan, regular fan only and I pieced it together. I am surprised that some of these "super fans" have not seen the writing on the wall and have joined the TINI movement.

Quote from: "youaremysoulmate"
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Wait  a minute..an odd thought just crossed my mind. One of many    8-)  . Followers claim to know MJ very well...better than average fans yet they are part of the TINI group?. Isn't that a contradiction?
If I know someone I am more likely to be on top of what that person is capable of doing more than others who are not so close.
The followers, by all accounts, should be leading the charge for the hoax. It would seem that they would be the primary ones to prove he is alive and to flush him out. Afterall they are followers, right? Hmmm it seems that the followers slipped up and allowed him to slip right past them.  :lol:

Quote from: "Happy Feet"
Yeah I mentioned a few inconsistencies on the last MJKIT forum. She's part of the "This Is Not It" campaign. I emailed her and the other "follower" fans about their testimonies that they have on their site regarding Michaels health etc. I asked them about the inconsistencies in them, proving to me they were fake. They didn't answer, in fact they banned me from the site altogether. I wasn't rude or anything, so I went back under another name to see what else they were saying. If you question (doesn't matter if you are polite or rude), they get quite defensive and irrated with you and then the rest of the forum who believe them start attacking you. Seen it happen to others quite often. Anyway I think their whole campaign was just created to make Michael's death more believable. They are doing a great job then if this is there purpose cause close to 8000 people are part of "This Is Not It". Whether or not they know the hoax (which I'm unsure if they do), Karen Faye plays and integral part of this and I think thats her job to do so. Keep the public and fans believing Michael has passed.

I don't know how anyone can follow a star around the way these girls do. Creepy and abnormal and they call us crazy for believing in a hoax  :) .  I know Michael loved us fans, but gee did they respect any of his privacy and let him be at times? How on earth do they financiallys support such a lifestyle.

Maybe the followers where too obsessed of Michael the singer, and the entertainer (their idol), and did not see the man behind all of that. I believe he is a very privat man, and will not open up for anyone he do not trust 100%.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 15, 2009, 07:22:19 PM
Quote from: "Secret Dove"
I don't know if the link will allow people to see her pictures without being a friend on her FB book. I can't seem to post them in the post, I get a message that says "It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image". Maybe someone can tell me how I can post them? Try the link and see if it works. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. I'll try to figure out how to post her pictures... :?

if you want to post a picture you can use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login you upload the picture and send to us the link, or choose to paste the codes and we will see it here :) you do it in a minute.
hope this work for you.
kisseS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

Lorrie

December 15, 2009, 07:36:42 PM
Apologies. I don't always get a notification email when more people comment on a thread that I've commented on. I had no idea this discussion was still going.

Quote from: "Secret Dove"
I don't know if the link will allow people to see her pictures without being a friend on her FB book. I can't seem to post them in the post, I get a message that says "It was not possible to determine the dimensions of the image". Maybe someone can tell me how I can post them?
You don't have to be her friend (I'm not) to see the photos, but you do have to be logged into Facebook, apparently. I didn't realize the second part. Since I'm usually logged in to my account, I thought everybody could see the photos if they clicked on the link. My bad.

I know how to paste the photos here, but I try to respect people's rights/privacy and only do that if I have permission to share someone's photos in another location. The most I can suggest is to sign up for a Facebook account if you don't already have one and/or log in before clicking the link.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lorrie

December 15, 2009, 07:42:28 PM
Quote from: "DooDoo"
They followed Michael around EVERYwhere, hence their nickname, so they most likely knew his schedule from (1) camping out near wherever he was staying and noting his habits, such as habitual outings to stores and doctor's appointments, (2) becoming friendly with certain staff members who might give them a head-up, (3) staying on top of media and fan-forum reports about his schedule and appearances, and (4) keeping in touch with someone on the staff of his publicity firm.

If you ask and she answers, please do update here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 09:02:55 AM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
I THINK THIS WOMAN NEEDS THE PADDED CELL MORE THAN ME ,THERE ARE FANS AND THERE ARE STALKERS AND I THINK SHE IS A STALKER :lol:  :lol:

I quite agree. Im not into hearsay and secondary quotes, Just what comes directly from Michael out of his mouth in his words, I hate speculation and alot of this is just that. When and IF Michael comes back we will know!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

December 16, 2009, 01:49:44 PM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
I THINK THIS WOMAN NEEDS THE PADDED CELL MORE THAN ME ,THERE ARE FANS AND THERE ARE STALKERS AND I THINK SHE IS A STALKER :lol:  :lol:
I shall make her a reservation and load a syringe of Thorazine..oh and let's not forget the electric shock and hydrotherapy rooms too :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael, You are so beautiful! I BeLIEve!
I have always loved you and I always will!  
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Datroot

December 16, 2009, 02:00:53 PM
These people claim to know that MJ was so sick and AEG were the ones who made him do the concerts, etc.  What I don't get is how would these people - who are only fans like us - be privy to that kind of information.  Did they get into all his rehearsals and see him ill and frail?  I know they wait outside for him but why would he share personal health info. with complete strangers?  Are they personal friends of Karen Faye and do the believe everything she tells them?  More to the point, why should we believe them?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

December 16, 2009, 02:15:06 PM
Quote from: "Datroot"
These people claim to know that MJ was so sick and AEG were the ones who made him do the concerts, etc.  What I don't get is how would these people - who are only fans like us - be privy to that kind of information.  Did they get into all his rehearsals and see him ill and frail?  I know they wait outside for him but why would he share personal health info. with complete strangers?  Are they personal friends of Karen Faye and do the believe everything she tells them?  More to the point, why should we believe them?
THATS MY POINT AND IF THEY NO ALL THIS WHY HAVENT THEY SPOKEN ABOUT BEFORE.IF THEY KNEW HE WAS SO ILL WHY DID THEY NOT TELL SOMEONE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nlb

December 16, 2009, 02:17:16 PM

I wonder when she changed her tune, wasn't Talitha a non believer in the beginning and for quite awhile after?

@GirlSaturday  :lol: @'super fan'  I wonder if MJ 'used' the followers to help the fans believe he 'died'. He knew they followed (stalked) his every move, so what if he played the part and raised their concern. He could have done this knowing they would report back to the fan sites of how he looked, acted, ect. After all these stalkers saw him everyday and by their accounts could tell if something was wrong or changing.

I do believe that I read somewhere that one of the their accounts noted an increase in security, they chalked it up to AEG/KO's control over MJ. I'm leaning more towards the hoax was about to begin.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 16, 2009, 02:33:26 PM
:lol: THE WORD FOLLOWERS SOUNDS LIKE A CULT. :lol: NOT BEING MEAN CANT WE JUST CALL THEM THE STALKERS :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions