Michael Bearden on UStream
September 09, 2010, 10:42:36 AM
Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Bearden on UStream

Michael Bearden had a webcast last night and sang a song with an amazing artist, Ayanna Irish.

I just wanted to share with you in quick point form some of the other things he mentioned.

He told a story about MJ putting on a really deep voice and different accents he could do.

He spoke of the Dirty Diana rehearsal.

Michael’s musical language – describing the emotion of the song – put some booty on it, drag yourself out of bed, bathe in the moonlight, sizzling…. Creating a mood.

MJ knew the fans loved him.

He said Michael was computer illiterate and Prince helped him to get online to get the fans to suggest songs for the set list.

The night before “everything happened”, the night before “that happened”, MJ had a glow about him.

Then he started to address my question and the stream cut out!!!  My question was: What was the most important lesson you learned from MJ personally?

His partial answer was “keep it simple”. He used to say that to MB a lot….

THEN IT CUTS OUT!!!! ARRRGGHH!

Then he comes back on and they (Ayanna and MB) perform “One Last Goodbye” (available on ITunes)

Do you sing? I sing background.

Was MJ going to do another album? Yes he was.  MJ was a father, businessman, artist, he had all these things going on.  He was most excited about being on the stage again. He had so much new music he was working on with new producers.  When MB asked to hear something MJ wouldn’t sing the vocals saying it’s all up in here (pointing to his head).  And then MB chuckles and says MJ would say one of his favourite sayings “It will reveal itself”

How are you doing? I miss him a lot.  I think about him often.  I can’t escape his music.  The fans are like a big family and helping me through this.  But what I’m doing is what I always say: Embrace LOVE.

Ipod story:  One day MB & Travis bought MJ an ipod and put all the band songs etc. on it and bought great headphones and gave it to MJ.  MJ just stared at it. He had no clue how to even turn it on.  They said, It’s an Ipod. MJ said ok what does it do. Once he got into though you couldn’t get him off it!

MB’s assistant bought this Thriller jump drives with all of MJ’s song and videos on it and they were describing it to MJ and he was amazed.

As a star from childhood, he never had to deal with any of these everyday things we took for granted.  So something as simple as a USB drive was just amazing to him.

What is your favourite MJ song?  If I had to pick one? It’s almost impossible to just pick one… but the one I really like… well there’s two…

AND THEN IT CUT OUT AGAIN!!!!

Then it came back on and I guess they didn’t realize it came back on but I couldn’t understand but MB was saying something about fans being everywhere at 6pm when they arrived and they would practice until late, like 1 or 2 in the morning, and the fans would still be there.  The same amount of fans! J

Then he said they should try and log back on and at least log out properly.

It was sooo funny!  The laptop camera activated and the lady was typing and reading our comments and then realized that we could hear and see her.  It was so funny!  She looked so confused.

Then MB came on.  He was reading the comments.  Then he said we would have to do this again on another venue (not Ustream).

Back to favourite song:  favourite song to play with MJ was Human Nature.  Favorite fan song was Billie Jean especially the end part with just the freestyle and the beat and the fans going crazy.  Can’t beat that.

Then they wrapped it up.

Other than this being a ton of fun chatting with people on the side of the actual broadcast, I found the “it will reveal itself”, and the fact he wouldn't say the night before MJ died or passed or anything like that - just "things happened",  the two most interesting things.

Anyway, just wanted to share this with you all!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Michael Bearden on UStream
September 09, 2010, 11:04:53 AM
Thank you lilwendy!  What a great read.......
The ipod story is hilarious........I can picture it, I was the same way when I first got one a few years ago.  
Have a great day!
Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

September 09, 2010, 01:40:00 PM
Wow interesting! Thanks for posting lilwendy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

September 09, 2010, 03:05:38 PM

Sorry...but what a bunch of BS...  Please, think for yourself instead of just believing what people say...  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

September 09, 2010, 03:09:32 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Sorry...but what a bunch of BS...  Please, think for yourself instead of just believing what people say...  :roll:

What do you mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 09, 2010, 03:12:38 PM

BS! Come on people... Mike wanted to be the first with the newest technology for every tour, he wanted things done that had never been done before, but he didn't know how to use the computer/internet and had no clue what an iPod was? "So something as simple as a USB drive was just amazing to him." Give me a break, I don't buy that for a second. The guy had his own studio, was interested in the newest technology and had a dozen computers at Neverland which were taken when they raided it. He loves making movies, he was highly involved with the productions of his short films and he is an innovator in this area, but he wouldn't know how to surf the internet? Which MJ was MB talking about?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

September 09, 2010, 03:12:50 PM
Quote from: "trublu"

What do you mean?

Michael had computers for years and he was renowned for purchasing all kinds of gadgets. He also has his own recording equipment/studio. I find the story by MB to be totally unbelievable and agree with Mo...complete BS!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 03:15:54 PM

Hey I'm presenting to you all what transpired on the Ustream.  This is what MB said. Period.
A good investigator will listen to all points of view, from all people and will decide based on facts what they believe and do not believe.
They will not make a decision based on who the information came from.

Clearly Mo you have decided for yourself that this is BS.

Can you state why you think this instead of just saying it's BS.  Maybe this will help others.

For me, I really don't know whether to believe it or not.  I just personally have a hard time believing that MJ, being the inquisitive, knowledge seeker that he appears to be, didn't know how to operate a computer or ipod.  But that's just a hunch... not really based on facts....

Look forward to hearing what you have to say Mo!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 03:17:58 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Which MJ was MB talking about?

I don't know why this struck me as soooo funny? LOL
Especially with all the talk of doubles, triples, quadruples, twins, etc. LOL

This is a very good question... hmmmm...  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

September 09, 2010, 03:20:18 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "trublu"

What do you mean?

Michael had computers for years and he was renowned for purchasing all kinds of gadgets. He also has his own recording equipment/studio. I find the story by MB to be totally unbelievable and agree with Mo...complete BS!  :lol:

Ok I see what you mean. I did not know all of this about his love for technology. Thanks for explaining.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

September 09, 2010, 03:24:38 PM
Quote from: "lilwendy"

Hey I'm presenting to you all what transpired on the Ustream.  This is what MB said. Period.
A good investigator will listen to all points of view, from all people and will decide based on facts what they believe and do not believe.

Can you state why you think this instead of just saying it's BS.  Maybe this will help others.

For me, I really don't know whether to believe it or not.  I just personally have a hard time believing that MJ, being the inquisitive, knowledge seeker that he appears to be, didn't know how to operate a computer or ipod.  But that's just a hunch... not really based on facts....

Souza en SD have already posted what also my thoughts on this Michael Bearden story are.  Anyone who has done a little bit of research on Michael Jackson and his activities knows that this story is BS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

September 09, 2010, 03:33:13 PM
OK now I just feel silly because I didn't know lol  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 03:36:45 PM

Souza en SD have already posted what also my thoughts on this Michael Bearden story are.  Anyone who has done a little bit of research on Michael Jackson and his activities knows that this story is BS.

Please check your PM, Mo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

September 09, 2010, 03:43:07 PM

I didn't receive a PM.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2010, 03:49:00 PM

I didn't receive a PM.

Forgot to hit send! LOL  :oops:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late