Proof of June 25, 2009 LAX Delays

  • 27 Replies
  • 4652 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline traceys_home

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 102
    • Show only replies by traceys_home

Proof of June 25, 2009 LAX Delays

  • on: September 09, 2010, 08:11:14 PM
:P I just found this on http://www.flightstats.com, it's proof that there was a delay at LAX the day MJ left on 6/25/09....lol!

go here:http://http://www.flightstats.com/go/Airport/flightsAffectedByDelay.do?queryType=airportdelays&airportHistoryId=6256761&atcsccAirportQueryDate=2009-06-25&atcsccId=69498&atcsccAirportCode=LAX&atcsccAirportDelayType=D&sortField=1

If you read under delays, you will see what I'm talking about. I also have a Los Angeles County court filed document that ties into the Coroner somewhere that legally states the same thing happened. When I find it, I will post. Oh and by the way, I live in Los Angeles and remember June 25, 2009 like no other, it was very sunny without a cloud in the sky. Even when we have low ceiling clouds here in L.A., it takes way longer than a couple of hours to burn off. That's another fact.

If this has already been posted and reviewed, I'm sorry for the repost.



:mrgreen:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline traceys_home

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 102
    • Show only replies by traceys_home

Re: Proof of June 25, 2009 LAX Delays

  • on: September 09, 2010, 08:13:51 PM
Also, not sure what the two have to do with each other because I only have the first two pages of the documents, but the LAX delay definitely involves the LA County Coroners office somehow.

Still investigating......





:mrgreen:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline hope

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 543
  • King of my heart
    • Show only replies by hope

Re: Proof of June 25, 2009 LAX Delays

  • on: September 09, 2010, 09:08:47 PM
Quote from: "traceys_home"
Also, not sure what the two have to do with each other because I only have the first two pages of the documents, but the LAX delay definitely involves the LA County Coroners office somehow.

Still investigating......





:mrgreen:
How could it be connected to the Coroner  :?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline traceys_home

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 102
    • Show only replies by traceys_home

Re: Proof of June 25, 2009 LAX Delays

  • on: September 09, 2010, 09:27:03 PM
Quote from: "hope"
Quote from: "traceys_home"
Also, not sure what the two have to do with each other because I only have the first two pages of the documents, but the LAX delay definitely involves the LA County Coroners office somehow.

Still investigating......





:mrgreen:
How could it be connected to the Coroner  :?


I'm not sure yet...that's why I've been scrambling trying to locate the documents. It's very strange indeed, but the connection I have yet to make. :?



:mrgreen:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline all4loveandbelieve

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4455
  • LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    • Show only replies by all4loveandbelieve

Re: Proof of June 25, 2009 LAX Delays

  • on: September 09, 2010, 10:05:01 PM
Can you please explain to me what is the similarity of the coroner and the flights in LAX on June 25 2009?
Thanks
Love and blessings
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Offline mjboogie

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1067
    • Show only replies by mjboogie

Re: Proof of June 25, 2009 LAX Delays

  • on: September 09, 2010, 10:28:55 PM
Yeah.,I remember some members going over and over this But have we debunked this ??  I mean did anyone ever figure it out?  I thought there was a Lax employee that posted information on that day? Oh well it has been a while. :?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline anewfan

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1125
    • Show only replies by anewfan

Re: Proof of June 25, 2009 LAX Delays

  • on: September 09, 2010, 11:23:03 PM
I thought someone who was at LAX that day and saw a crowd of bodyguards surrounding "someone" (MJ) was quoted in a TS post? Or am I wrong? Maybe it was a video on youtube? I can't seem to keep it straight...I have read so much stuff over the last several months. I'm surprised how some of you who have been here since day 1 keep it all straight!

I remember seeing it somewhere though. Someone who was there saw the whole crowd in the blocked off area and shared their story.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

Offline traceys_home

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 102
    • Show only replies by traceys_home

Re: Proof of June 25, 2009 LAX Delays

  • on: September 10, 2010, 12:50:39 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Can you please explain to me what is the similarity of the coroner and the flights in LAX on June 25 2009?
Thanks
Love and blessings

I'm trying hard to figure it out myself @all4loveandbelieve. Now, if I can just find those dang documents. As I recall though, when I found them online, it didn't make any sense to me. I was kind of like "huh"? I promise I will search and search until I find the docs. As far as the connection, I don't know,,,not sure I'll ever know. Yet and still, it's strange.

I know this isn't much of an answer, but I'm trying my best to find info about this.



:mrgreen:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline bec

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
  • Posts: 6387
    • Show only replies by bec
    • Exploring The Hoax

Re: Proof of June 25, 2009 LAX Delays

  • on: September 10, 2010, 01:26:13 AM
This looks interesting, keeping an eye on this thread. Thanks for the investigating traceys.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Are you entertained?

Offline ER911

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 248
    • Show only replies by ER911

Re: Proof of June 25, 2009 LAX Delays

  • on: September 10, 2010, 01:37:41 AM
Quote from: "traceys_home"
:P I just found this on http://www.flightstats.com, it's proof that there was a delay at LAX the day MJ left on 6/25/09....lol!

go here:http://http://www.flightstats.com/go/Airport/flightsAffectedByDelay.do?queryType=airportdelays&airportHistoryId=6256761&atcsccAirportQueryDate=2009-06-25&atcsccId=69498&atcsccAirportCode=LAX&atcsccAirportDelayType=D&sortField=1

If you read under delays, you will see what I'm talking about. I also have a Los Angeles County court filed document that ties into the Coroner somewhere that legally states the same thing happened. When I find it, I will post. Oh and by the way, I live in Los Angeles and remember June 25, 2009 like no other, it was very sunny without a cloud in the sky. Even when we have low ceiling clouds here in L.A., it takes way longer than a couple of hours to burn off. That's another fact.

If this has already been posted and reviewed, I'm sorry for the repost.



:mrgreen:

We had previously discussed the (MX)Mexicana flight, for which the status was "unknown".  I don't recall the conclusion of the discussion, but I still find it interesting to continue to discuss.

I believe that the link I am providing continues to yet another link with more info.

http://www.flightstats.com/go/FlightSta ... =163394881
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ER911

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 248
    • Show only replies by ER911

Re: Proof of June 25, 2009 LAX Delays

  • on: September 10, 2010, 01:42:15 AM
http://www.flightstats.com/go/FlightSta ... Number=927

So, the above provides the additional information regarding the status of that flight. I now recall that members were discussing the type of plane etc, passenger type etc.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MashMike

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1312
  • Love You Most, Michael
    • Show only replies by MashMike

Re: Proof of June 25, 2009 LAX Delays

  • on: September 10, 2010, 04:37:43 AM
i remember watching  a video a couple of months ago made by one of the hoaxers, and she posted the words of one of the patients , she was describing that day in details, what happened in UCLA, how the alarm went and how eveyone in the hospital was evacuated when Michael's "body" arrived there, and all flights were postponed that day for a short period of time, i don't remeber whether i have saved that video or not, i'll check it out
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Offline all4loveandbelieve

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4455
  • LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    • Show only replies by all4loveandbelieve

Re: Proof of June 25, 2009 LAX Delays

  • on: September 10, 2010, 04:31:43 PM
Quote from: "traceys_home"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Can you please explain to me what is the similarity of the coroner and the flights in LAX on June 25 2009?
Thanks
Love and blessings

I'm trying hard to figure it out myself @all4loveandbelieve. Now, if I can just find those dang documents. As I recall though, when I found them online, it didn't make any sense to me. I was kind of like "huh"? I promise I will search and search until I find the docs. As far as the connection, I don't know,,,not sure I'll ever know. Yet and still, it's strange.

I know this isn't much of an answer, but I'm trying my best to find info about this.



:mrgreen:

@traceys_home thank you so much,even if it isn't much of an answer, but at least your responded back and I appreciate it.  I will try to help you find these documents. I hope I can succeed.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Offline anewfan

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1125
    • Show only replies by anewfan

Re: Proof of June 25, 2009 LAX Delays

  • on: September 10, 2010, 06:44:06 PM
Quote from: "traceys_home"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Can you please explain to me what is the similarity of the coroner and the flights in LAX on June 25 2009?
Thanks
Love and blessings

I'm trying hard to figure it out myself @all4loveandbelieve. Now, if I can just find those dang documents. As I recall though, when I found them online, it didn't make any sense to me. I was kind of like "huh"? I promise I will search and search until I find the docs. As far as the connection, I don't know,,,not sure I'll ever know. Yet and still, it's strange.

I know this isn't much of an answer, but I'm trying my best to find info about this.



:mrgreen:



@traceys_home.....How long ago did you read these online? The reason why I am asking is because many things that were on the net early on have now disappeared or have been changed. It's really strange!

 For instance, the wife of the Fire Chief, whose fire crew arrived at the scene at MJ's had a blog and wrote some info pertaining to that day. (she posted it the evening of June 25, 2009 I believe) There was a link to that blog on one of the websites, and someone posted the info she had written. I clicked on that link a couple of months ago, and the blog it linked to had nothing at all to say about MJ. In fact, it was something mundane about a movie she had recently seen. (or something like that)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

Offline anewfan

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1125
    • Show only replies by anewfan

Re: Proof of June 25, 2009 LAX Delays

  • on: September 10, 2010, 07:00:33 PM
@tracys_home...I found it....it is on the Michael Jackson Hoax Death website.

This is the entry that was copied and pasted from her original blog from June 26, 2009......


Quote
This is the wife of Jeff Mills LAFD captain. Apparently him and his crew were the ones who worked on MJ that day. On this page she posts about it.

Here is what she posted: Posted June 26, 2009

CPR VIP: that’s the text message I received from Jeff at 2:38 PM yesterday. I am not going to write the name here because I don’t want search engines to turn it up but I think you know who I mean. As you know, Jeff’s fire station is in Bel Air and they got the emergency call. Jeff said they used everything in their paramedic kits and worked on him for 45 minutes taking turns doing chest compressions. He’s pretty sure he was gone before they got there. They went to UCLA medical center with him and had to stay quite a long time. I could see Jeff’s rescue ambulance- 71’s- on the news at the ER entrance for hours. He finally called me around 7 PM and still couldn’t say much. He was warned that the paparazzi can intercept cellphone calls. Back at his fire station, he was fielding phone calls from TMZ and other celebrity websites looking for information. Of course, he is saying, “No comment.” All of the guys on Jeff’s crew had cellphones with cameras but not one took a photo. That would be a million dollar photo. I asked him what I could write today and he said that he would only be comfortable with this… so that’s all for now. We also lost Farrah Fawcett yesterday and that was a long, hard brave struggle that she fought. I had the Farrah Flip back in the 1970’s… we all did.


Then on June 29, 2009 she posted this:

There are some online rumors that a photograph of MJ was taken by a fireman and sold for $100,000. The photograph in question (which I won’t link to because it’s despicable) shows him in the back of the ambulance with a tube down his throat. You can see the hands of the paramedics still giving him CPR. You can also see a reflection on the glass where the photo was taken from outside the ambulance… not from inside. Also online are videos showing the ambulance being swarmed by paparazzi as they back out of the residence. What an insult to Jeff and his crew who worked so hard to try and bring him back. It made me angry but Jeff and the guys just laughed off the accusation. They said the first one of them that shows up with a new boat will be the prime suspect. It makes you realize how frustrating it must be for celebrities to read all the lies printed about them in tabloids. Anyway, that’s all I have to say about the whole thing today besides what I wrote on Friday. *Added later: some people are misunderstanding this post… I am saying the photo WAS taken by paparazzi and not the firemen. But someone made up a ridiculous rumor that it was taken by a fireman and he sold it for money. Jeff even had news people calling him at the station asking if it was true. He also had reporters come into the station when the door was left open asking for “off the record” comments. Ridiculous like anything you said would be confidential.

Here is a link to June 26, 2009......
http://http://millsfamilyhomepage.com/wp/?m=20090626

and here is a link to her June 29, 2009 blog.....(now blogging about a sunset......)
http://http://millsfamilyhomepage.com/wp/?m=20090629
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

Offline traceys_home

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 102
    • Show only replies by traceys_home

Re: Proof of June 25, 2009 LAX Delays

  • on: September 10, 2010, 07:31:58 PM
Quote from: "anewfan"
@tracys_home...I found it....it is on the Michael Jackson Hoax Death website.

This is the entry that was copied and pasted from her original blog from June 26, 2009......


Quote
This is the wife of Jeff Mills LAFD captain. Apparently him and his crew were the ones who worked on MJ that day. On this page she posts about it.

Here is what she posted: Posted June 26, 2009

CPR VIP: that’s the text message I received from Jeff at 2:38 PM yesterday. I am not going to write the name here because I don’t want search engines to turn it up but I think you know who I mean. As you know, Jeff’s fire station is in Bel Air and they got the emergency call. Jeff said they used everything in their paramedic kits and worked on him for 45 minutes taking turns doing chest compressions. He’s pretty sure he was gone before they got there. They went to UCLA medical center with him and had to stay quite a long time. I could see Jeff’s rescue ambulance- 71’s- on the news at the ER entrance for hours. He finally called me around 7 PM and still couldn’t say much. He was warned that the paparazzi can intercept cellphone calls. Back at his fire station, he was fielding phone calls from TMZ and other celebrity websites looking for information. Of course, he is saying, “No comment.” All of the guys on Jeff’s crew had cellphones with cameras but not one took a photo. That would be a million dollar photo. I asked him what I could write today and he said that he would only be comfortable with this… so that’s all for now. We also lost Farrah Fawcett yesterday and that was a long, hard brave struggle that she fought. I had the Farrah Flip back in the 1970’s… we all did.


Then on June 29, 2009 she posted this:

There are some online rumors that a photograph of MJ was taken by a fireman and sold for $100,000. The photograph in question (which I won’t link to because it’s despicable) shows him in the back of the ambulance with a tube down his throat. You can see the hands of the paramedics still giving him CPR. You can also see a reflection on the glass where the photo was taken from outside the ambulance… not from inside. Also online are videos showing the ambulance being swarmed by paparazzi as they back out of the residence. What an insult to Jeff and his crew who worked so hard to try and bring him back. It made me angry but Jeff and the guys just laughed off the accusation. They said the first one of them that shows up with a new boat will be the prime suspect. It makes you realize how frustrating it must be for celebrities to read all the lies printed about them in tabloids. Anyway, that’s all I have to say about the whole thing today besides what I wrote on Friday. *Added later: some people are misunderstanding this post… I am saying the photo WAS taken by paparazzi and not the firemen. But someone made up a ridiculous rumor that it was taken by a fireman and he sold it for money. Jeff even had news people calling him at the station asking if it was true. He also had reporters come into the station when the door was left open asking for “off the record” comments. Ridiculous like anything you said would be confidential.

Here is a link to June 26, 2009......
http://http://millsfamilyhomepage.com/wp/?m=20090626

and here is a link to her June 29, 2009 blog.....(now blogging about a sunset......)
http://http://millsfamilyhomepage.com/wp/?m=20090629

That's awesome you were able to locate that. If I remember right, it was about December when I saw the document and I found it by accident. I was searching around for proof of delays at LAX and I stumbled across it. I had it saved to my hard drive but it took a dump on me last month and some of my files were unrecoverable. I had the same thought as you, but I'm hopeful I may still be able to locate it.

Again, thank you all for understanding and to those of you that are looking. I apologize for not being able to back this statement up as of yet  :roll:  :arrow:  I realize even more now, why it's so very important to have your "ducks in a row" first, before one goes shooting off at the mouth...lesson learned.

But to all, if you do search for it...it was definitely a court filed document similar to these three:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline traceys_home

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 102
    • Show only replies by traceys_home

Re: Proof of June 25, 2009 LAX Delays

  • on: September 10, 2010, 07:37:34 PM
BTW....the document that I uploaded here I found at the same time as the one I am looking for now. Both were saved to my hard drive but only one I could recover because it was in pdf format.

Oh well  :?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline anewfan

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1125
    • Show only replies by anewfan

Re: Proof of June 25, 2009 LAX Delays

  • on: September 10, 2010, 08:22:54 PM
@traceys_home...the only reason why I found it was because I e-mailed the link to a friend and I still had the message...otherwise...I would have never found it again....I need to start filing my "findings". It's impossible to remember where all that info is out in cyberland!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

Offline CC

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 2136
    • Show only replies by CC

Re: Proof of June 25, 2009 LAX Delays

  • on: September 10, 2010, 10:37:31 PM
@traceys_home
I was reading your attached file and i found odd that they talk about a black person... MJ wasn´t black on june... and at the top of page three they talk about MJ not married, children under 18, and his mother-------------- is the legal bla bla bla.... what is cut out there? :?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Offline 2MuchMJLuv

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 332
    • Show only replies by 2MuchMJLuv

Re: Proof of June 25, 2009 LAX Delays

  • on: September 11, 2010, 01:10:23 AM
Yes, it was all very, very strange.  I live near L.A. too and this is almost identical to the day that Tupac "died".  When the news broke that he died there were also thousands of fans at the hospital standing around and waiting. Then the media reported that his body would be sent to a mortuary in Los Angeles (he'd actually died in Las Vegas). I'm no tupac fan but the reason why I'm bringing this up is because it just so happens that I was having my hair done at a salon directly across the street from where Tupac's body was said to be arriving. My beautician knew someone who worked at the mortuary, so she decided to call to confirm this. It seemed like within second of that news broadcast people ambushed the mortuary (we sat and observed this from a window). It was insane. Oh and get this: my beautician's contact said that he was never going to arrive there. This person didn't go into detail, but he hinted to her that he was simply doing what he was told. Crazy, huh???? Now, there has been speculation that Tupac also faked his death to release himself from Suge Knight's wrath (someone was definitely trying to kill him), and I have always thought that there were similiarities (like the fans at the hospital, the emergency evacuations, etc).  Maybe I should research the day that Tupac died to see if there were any delays at the airports, etc. Although MJ is a much bigger star than he was, we may still find a few clues. ;)

Quote from: "anewfan"
Quote from: "traceys_home"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Can you please explain to me what is the similarity of the coroner and the flights in LAX on June 25 2009?
Thanks
Love and blessings

I'm trying hard to figure it out myself @all4loveandbelieve. Now, if I can just find those dang documents. As I recall though, when I found them online, it didn't make any sense to me. I was kind of like "huh"? I promise I will search and search until I find the docs. As far as the connection, I don't know,,,not sure I'll ever know. Yet and still, it's strange.

I know this isn't much of an answer, but I'm trying my best to find info about this.



:mrgreen:



@traceys_home.....How long ago did you read these online? The reason why I am asking is because many things that were on the net early on have now disappeared or have been changed. It's really strange!

 For instance, the wife of the Fire Chief, whose fire crew arrived at the scene at MJ's had a blog and wrote some info pertaining to that day. (she posted it the evening of June 25, 2009 I believe) There was a link to that blog on one of the websites, and someone posted the info she had written. I clicked on that link a couple of months ago, and the blog it linked to had nothing at all to say about MJ. In fact, it was something mundane about a movie she had recently seen. (or something like that)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline traceys_home

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 102
    • Show only replies by traceys_home

Re: Proof of June 25, 2009 LAX Delays

  • on: September 11, 2010, 01:33:46 AM
Quote from: "2MuchMJLuv"
Yes, it was all very, very strange.  I live near L.A. too and this is almost identical to the day that Tupac "died".  When the news broke that he died there were also thousands of fans at the hospital standing around and waiting. Then the media reported that his body would be sent to a mortuary in Los Angeles (he'd actually died in Las Vegas). I'm no tupac fan but the reason why I'm bringing this up is because it just so happens that I was having my hair done at a salon directly across the street from where Tupac's body was said to be arriving. My beautician knew someone who worked at the mortuary, so she decided to call to confirm this. It seemed like within second of that news broadcast people ambushed the mortuary (we sat and observed this from a window). It was insane. Oh and get this: my beautician's contact said that he was never going to arrive there. This person didn't go into detail, but he hinted to her that he was simply doing what he was told. Crazy, huh???? Now, there has been speculation that Tupac also faked his death to release himself from Suge Knight's wrath (someone was definitely trying to kill him), and I have always thought that there were similiarities (like the fans at the hospital, the emergency evacuations, etc).  Maybe I should research the day that Tupac died to see if there were any delays at the airports, etc. Although MJ is a much bigger star than he was, we may still find a few clues. ;)

Quote from: "anewfan"
Quote from: "traceys_home"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Can you please explain to me what is the similarity of the coroner and the flights in LAX on June 25 2009?
Thanks
Love and blessings

I'm trying hard to figure it out myself @all4loveandbelieve. Now, if I can just find those dang documents. As I recall though, when I found them online, it didn't make any sense to me. I was kind of like "huh"? I promise I will search and search until I find the docs. As far as the connection, I don't know,,,not sure I'll ever know. Yet and still, it's strange.

I know this isn't much of an answer, but I'm trying my best to find info about this.



:mrgreen:



@traceys_home.....How long ago did you read these online? The reason why I am asking is because many things that were on the net early on have now disappeared or have been changed. It's really strange!

 For instance, the wife of the Fire Chief, whose fire crew arrived at the scene at MJ's had a blog and wrote some info pertaining to that day. (she posted it the evening of June 25, 2009 I believe) There was a link to that blog on one of the websites, and someone posted the info she had written. I clicked on that link a couple of months ago, and the blog it linked to had nothing at all to say about MJ. In fact, it was something mundane about a movie she had recently seen. (or something like that)

I'm a huge Tupac fan  :P , and yeah it was all strange what happened to him as well and a very similar situation indeed. Someone was definitely trying to kill him. Not so sure it was Suge Knight though. But back to these documents, I have been searching all day and I can't find them. It's irritating me to death  :( . I can't be the only person that saw them! If what I saw was as real as the other docs I uploaded, then they must be filed in the court near LAX I would think. I'm going to call a friend of mine tomorrow who's an attorney and ask him how I can get a copy. He's gonna think I've gone bananas however  :lol: ! I gotta let the cat out the bag now because he's going to ask me what's going on  :shock:

I would think it's public information or it could have been that someone posted it online and the courts found out and took it down. But they were definitely found with the other three docs you have all seen.

Whatever the case, Monday I'll try to have more info. Even though it wasn't the most important thing to me at the time, something clicked in my head the other day about it all so I posted, just knowing I still had it on my hard drive only to find out I had just what you have all seen.

Will let you all know what I find out or what I don't find out!


LOVE you  :arrow: ALL



:mrgreen:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline applehead250609

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 2615
    • Show only replies by applehead250609

Re: Proof of June 25, 2009 LAX Delays

  • on: September 11, 2010, 04:17:43 PM
Quote from: "traceys_home"
Quote from: "anewfan"
@tracys_home...I found it....it is on the Michael Jackson Hoax Death website.

This is the entry that was copied and pasted from her original blog from June 26, 2009......


Quote
This is the wife of Jeff Mills LAFD captain. Apparently him and his crew were the ones who worked on MJ that day. On this page she posts about it.

Here is what she posted: Posted June 26, 2009

CPR VIP: that’s the text message I received from Jeff at 2:38 PM yesterday. I am not going to write the name here because I don’t want search engines to turn it up but I think you know who I mean. As you know, Jeff’s fire station is in Bel Air and they got the emergency call. Jeff said they used everything in their paramedic kits and worked on him for 45 minutes taking turns doing chest compressions. He’s pretty sure he was gone before they got there. They went to UCLA medical center with him and had to stay quite a long time. I could see Jeff’s rescue ambulance- 71’s- on the news at the ER entrance for hours. He finally called me around 7 PM and still couldn’t say much. He was warned that the paparazzi can intercept cellphone calls. Back at his fire station, he was fielding phone calls from TMZ and other celebrity websites looking for information. Of course, he is saying, “No comment.” All of the guys on Jeff’s crew had cellphones with cameras but not one took a photo. That would be a million dollar photo. I asked him what I could write today and he said that he would only be comfortable with this… so that’s all for now. We also lost Farrah Fawcett yesterday and that was a long, hard brave struggle that she fought. I had the Farrah Flip back in the 1970’s… we all did.


Then on June 29, 2009 she posted this:

There are some online rumors that a photograph of MJ was taken by a fireman and sold for $100,000. The photograph in question (which I won’t link to because it’s despicable) shows him in the back of the ambulance with a tube down his throat. You can see the hands of the paramedics still giving him CPR. You can also see a reflection on the glass where the photo was taken from outside the ambulance… not from inside. Also online are videos showing the ambulance being swarmed by paparazzi as they back out of the residence. What an insult to Jeff and his crew who worked so hard to try and bring him back. It made me angry but Jeff and the guys just laughed off the accusation. They said the first one of them that shows up with a new boat will be the prime suspect. It makes you realize how frustrating it must be for celebrities to read all the lies printed about them in tabloids. Anyway, that’s all I have to say about the whole thing today besides what I wrote on Friday. *Added later: some people are misunderstanding this post… I am saying the photo WAS taken by paparazzi and not the firemen. But someone made up a ridiculous rumor that it was taken by a fireman and he sold it for money. Jeff even had news people calling him at the station asking if it was true. He also had reporters come into the station when the door was left open asking for “off the record” comments. Ridiculous like anything you said would be confidential.

Here is a link to June 26, 2009......
http://http://millsfamilyhomepage.com/wp/?m=20090626

and here is a link to her June 29, 2009 blog.....(now blogging about a sunset......)
http://http://millsfamilyhomepage.com/wp/?m=20090629

That's awesome you were able to locate that. If I remember right, it was about December when I saw the document and I found it by accident. I was searching around for proof of delays at LAX and I stumbled across it. I had it saved to my hard drive but it took a dump on me last month and some of my files were unrecoverable. I had the same thought as you, but I'm hopeful I may still be able to locate it.

Again, thank you all for understanding and to those of you that are looking. I apologize for not being able to back this statement up as of yet :roll: :arrow: I realize even more now, why it's so very important to have your "ducks in a row" first, before one goes shooting off at the mouth...lesson learned.

But to all, if you do search for it...it was definitely a court filed document similar to these three:


Hello!!!!


Thank you traceys_home for the pdf file,very intresting but I have one question here,is this for real?

[attachment=0:9811r900]clip_image002.gif[/attachment:9811r900]

I mean everything its lets say true  :?  ,less the part about his name after the driver license,no?  :roll:  :?



LOVE
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline all4loveandbelieve

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4455
  • LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    • Show only replies by all4loveandbelieve

Re: Proof of June 25, 2009 LAX Delays

  • on: September 11, 2010, 07:24:15 PM
It said that he had black and white patches on his body. When he does concerts and he rips his shirt, his skin is all white. He does not have any patches. He did an interview stating that his whole body is bleached and there is not more black patches. That was not MJ at the morgue. We all know that. Blessings and love to all
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Offline dontmakeitfactual

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 109
    • Show only replies by dontmakeitfactual
    • http://www.twitter.com/aintnoclouds

Re: Proof of June 25, 2009 LAX Delays

  • on: September 11, 2010, 09:03:02 PM
Case number 2009-04415

2+0+0+9+0+4+4+1+5=25
2+5=7
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline 2MuchMJLuv

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 332
    • Show only replies by 2MuchMJLuv

Re: Proof of June 25, 2009 LAX Delays

  • on: September 12, 2010, 02:28:57 AM
Interesting assumption.  The victim "appeared to be approximately 50 years old". I wonder what was the determining factor when physically he didn't appear to be approximately 50. I'm no medical examiner, but he didn't look 50 to me.  :?

Quote from: "applehead250609"
Quote from: "traceys_home"
Quote from: "anewfan"
@tracys_home...I found it....it is on the Michael Jackson Hoax Death website.

This is the entry that was copied and pasted from her original blog from June 26, 2009......


Quote
This is the wife of Jeff Mills LAFD captain. Apparently him and his crew were the ones who worked on MJ that day. On this page she posts about it.

Here is what she posted: Posted June 26, 2009

CPR VIP: that’s the text message I received from Jeff at 2:38 PM yesterday. I am not going to write the name here because I don’t want search engines to turn it up but I think you know who I mean. As you know, Jeff’s fire station is in Bel Air and they got the emergency call. Jeff said they used everything in their paramedic kits and worked on him for 45 minutes taking turns doing chest compressions. He’s pretty sure he was gone before they got there. They went to UCLA medical center with him and had to stay quite a long time. I could see Jeff’s rescue ambulance- 71’s- on the news at the ER entrance for hours. He finally called me around 7 PM and still couldn’t say much. He was warned that the paparazzi can intercept cellphone calls. Back at his fire station, he was fielding phone calls from TMZ and other celebrity websites looking for information. Of course, he is saying, “No comment.” All of the guys on Jeff’s crew had cellphones with cameras but not one took a photo. That would be a million dollar photo. I asked him what I could write today and he said that he would only be comfortable with this… so that’s all for now. We also lost Farrah Fawcett yesterday and that was a long, hard brave struggle that she fought. I had the Farrah Flip back in the 1970’s… we all did.


Then on June 29, 2009 she posted this:

There are some online rumors that a photograph of MJ was taken by a fireman and sold for $100,000. The photograph in question (which I won’t link to because it’s despicable) shows him in the back of the ambulance with a tube down his throat. You can see the hands of the paramedics still giving him CPR. You can also see a reflection on the glass where the photo was taken from outside the ambulance… not from inside. Also online are videos showing the ambulance being swarmed by paparazzi as they back out of the residence. What an insult to Jeff and his crew who worked so hard to try and bring him back. It made me angry but Jeff and the guys just laughed off the accusation. They said the first one of them that shows up with a new boat will be the prime suspect. It makes you realize how frustrating it must be for celebrities to read all the lies printed about them in tabloids. Anyway, that’s all I have to say about the whole thing today besides what I wrote on Friday. *Added later: some people are misunderstanding this post… I am saying the photo WAS taken by paparazzi and not the firemen. But someone made up a ridiculous rumor that it was taken by a fireman and he sold it for money. Jeff even had news people calling him at the station asking if it was true. He also had reporters come into the station when the door was left open asking for “off the record” comments. Ridiculous like anything you said would be confidential.

Here is a link to June 26, 2009......
http://http://millsfamilyhomepage.com/wp/?m=20090626

and here is a link to her June 29, 2009 blog.....(now blogging about a sunset......)
http://http://millsfamilyhomepage.com/wp/?m=20090629

That's awesome you were able to locate that. If I remember right, it was about December when I saw the document and I found it by accident. I was searching around for proof of delays at LAX and I stumbled across it. I had it saved to my hard drive but it took a dump on me last month and some of my files were unrecoverable. I had the same thought as you, but I'm hopeful I may still be able to locate it.

Again, thank you all for understanding and to those of you that are looking. I apologize for not being able to back this statement up as of yet :roll: :arrow: I realize even more now, why it's so very important to have your "ducks in a row" first, before one goes shooting off at the mouth...lesson learned.

But to all, if you do search for it...it was definitely a court filed document similar to these three:


Hello!!!!


Thank you traceys_home for the pdf file,very intresting but I have one question here,is this for real?

[attachment=0:27ab1rm0]clip_image002.gif[/attachment:27ab1rm0]

I mean everything its lets say true  :?  ,less the part about his name after the driver license,no?  :roll:  :?



LOVE
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »