Jude

Re: Michael and Marijuana
September 10, 2010, 05:44:33 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "Jude"
Quote from: "Andrea"
[youtube:2lhh2tg8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VyIDIAsCTI[/youtube:2lhh2tg8]

This is hilarious!   :lol:

I would *puff puff pass* with all of you!

OMG  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I'm dyin' here  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

HAHA! Wowwww, that's an unexpected perk of the job  :lol:

Just give him a bag of chips and he'll be fine  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

September 10, 2010, 08:56:04 PM
No we shouldn't all smoke it. We should learn the many other ways to use it. Smoking it burns 90% of the plants medicinal value. So people who are getting relief from smoking it are getting 10% of what they really could be getting in its pure oil extract form. So think of the possibilities. We all know what a little herb can do for people who are sick just by smoking it. But when the essential oil is taken from it and its in its purest form. It is like BAM then!!! It will destroy the "Pharma" industry and they know this and are afraid of this. Piece by Piece by Piece!!! Remember " The leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations" Revelation 22:2
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 10, 2010, 09:04:49 PM

I think it would be hilarious to smoke a joint with Mike. His laugh is contagious and marijuana makes me laugh for hours before I fall asleep  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

September 11, 2010, 01:10:30 AM
Quote from: "LethalChaos117"
No we shouldn't all smoke it. We should learn the many other ways to use it. Smoking it burns 90% of the plants medicinal value. So people who are getting relief from smoking it are getting 10% of what they really could be getting in its pure oil extract form. So think of the possibilities. We all know what a little herb can do for people who are sick just by smoking it. But when the essential oil is taken from it and its in its purest form. It is like BAM then!!! It will destroy the "Pharma" industry and they know this and are afraid of this. Piece by Piece by Piece!!! Remember " The leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations" Revelation 22:2

It's so very true that hemp oil has many, many health benefits.  Far better than any pharmaceutical medicines out there.  Anyone reading this should google hemp oil healing benefits or something along those lines, it's astounding what hemp oil can do and it's been used since ancient times.  And ya, the pharm companies don't want us knowing because it actually works.  They want us to pay huge money to keep the disease/illness manageable instead of actually curing it, so that we are constantly padding their bank accounts.  If anyone takes the time to look into the benefits of hemp oil, google urine therapy too....something everyone has their own free supply of!  

I believe hemp was poised to take over so many industries because it has so many amazing uses:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But the people who owned these industries (the "elite") knew their businesses were at a huge risk if people went with the more economical and natural choice of using hemp, so they gave it a bad name by associating hemp directly with "marijuana" and stopped hemp from going mainstream.  I honestly believe the Earth provides us with with everything we need which is why hemp can be used for so many things.  But the "elite" would rather use a ton more resources and pollute the planet while they're at it and take as much of our hard-earned money as they can.

If Michael deliberately left marijuana where he "died", then he has literally been trying to clue us in on so many things on such a huge scale that it boggles my mind - it's like he's covering everything that is wrong with the planet and the way things are being run.  He's raising awareness on so many levels, on so many topics.  I mean, how much do you think people have learned since coming to this site?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 11, 2010, 03:50:14 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

I think it would be hilarious to smoke a joint with Mike. His laugh is contagious and marijuana makes me laugh for hours before I fall asleep  :lol:
it would be great...I'm sure  they had one together!:D

This is Mike with Bob Marley in Jamaica (1975)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 11, 2010, 07:41:10 AM

Oh my gosh, hahaha, me too. That would be awesome. I get laugh attacks before bed where I canNOT stop laughing. I'll laugh until I start crying  :lol:  Feels so good to laugh like that (happens to me normally though too, whether marijuana is involved or not :lol: I am easily amused haha)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

September 11, 2010, 07:48:37 AM

It's so very true that hemp oil has many, many health benefits.  Far better than any pharmaceutical medicines out there.  Anyone reading this should google hemp oil healing benefits or something along those lines, it's astounding what hemp oil can do and it's been used since ancient times.  And ya, the pharm companies don't want us knowing because it actually works.  They want us to pay huge money to keep the disease/illness manageable instead of actually curing it, so that we are constantly padding their bank accounts.  If anyone takes the time to look into the benefits of hemp oil, google urine therapy too....something everyone has their own free supply of!  

I believe hemp was poised to take over so many industries because it has so many amazing uses:

But the people who owned these industries (the "elite") knew their businesses were at a huge risk if people went with the more economical and natural choice of using hemp, so they gave it a bad name by associating hemp directly with "marijuana" and stopped hemp from going mainstream.  I honestly believe the Earth provides us with with everything we need which is why hemp can be used for so many things.  But the "elite" would rather use a ton more resources and pollute the planet while they're at it and take as much of our hard-earned money as they can.

If Michael deliberately left marijuana where he "died", then he has literally been trying to clue us in on so many things on such a huge scale that it boggles my mind - it's like he's covering everything that is wrong with the planet and the way things are being run.  He's raising awareness on so many levels, on so many topics.  I mean, how much do you think people have learned since coming to this site?

I agree with you guys for sure. I have leanred SO much about the reality we are living in, it's insanse.

As far as marijuana goes, I agree we should learn all the other ways to use it. The video I posted about hemp oil is absolutely amazing. It can cure cancer on the skin in just DAYS.

May I also suggest vaporizing :lol: It's my favorite. lol, but on a serious note, it is much healthier than smoking and higher THC levels are present, not to mention it's the most effiecient way to ingest it.

Like I said, not saying everyone should start using it. BUT if you have any physicial or emotional issues that you're being treated by a doctor for with medication, I would highly suggest trying it and getting off the meds. They are killing us all slowly (on purpose) if you didn't know...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

September 11, 2010, 08:05:33 AM
Its all going to be good soon though! Remember we are putting that yellow ribbon around the tree. The prohibition of that plant is offsetting so many things that its really too much for people to grasp. All i know is that knowledge is power and its time to spread it everywhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 11, 2010, 09:37:44 AM
Smoking helps me alot. I suffer from migraines, bipolar disorder, and anxiety. When I don't
I'm in pain or freaking out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 11, 2010, 10:11:52 AM
Quote from: "ABeautifulMind"
Smoking helps me alot. I suffer from migraines, bipolar disorder, and anxiety. When I don't
I'm in pain or freaking out.

I can relate!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 11, 2010, 10:22:33 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

According to Kathy O'Brien, a former mind-controlled sex slave for the gov, they would let slaves take all the drugs they wanted, except marijuana. Why? Because marijuana usage made it impossible to mind control them. It doesn't allow for the compartmentalization of the mind to take place.

This is 100% accurate. NO WONDER it's illegal in the US. Ticks me off.

This is very true!  ;)
I love this representation of the brain on drugs by Back, couldn't resist sharing it:

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

September 11, 2010, 12:12:32 PM

Oh my gosh, hahaha, me too. That would be awesome. I get laugh attacks before bed where I canNOT stop laughing. I'll laugh until I start crying  :lol:  Feels so good to laugh like that (happens to me normally though too, whether marijuana is involved or not :lol: I am easily amused haha)

May I *puff puff pass* it along with you? Let's go find him, the four of us could probably come up with a new Thriller song! lmao...! .. I'm a big fan of that 70's show, and as most people know they smoke weed a lot in that show, I think it would be hilarious to sit like that in the basement in a cirkle with Mike, writing down all the ideas we have for new songs, and see what we wrote down when we're "sober" again.. lmao.. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

September 11, 2010, 12:56:11 PM
Quote from: "Missyb007"

May I *puff puff pass* it along with you? Let's go find him, the four of us could probably come up with a new Thriller song! lmao...! .. I'm a big fan of that 70's show, and as most people know they smoke weed a lot in that show, I think it would be hilarious to sit like that in the basement in a cirkle with Mike, writing down all the ideas we have for new songs, and see what we wrote down when we're "sober" again.. lmao.. :D

I do that all the time :) Usually the stuff I write is genius, seriously.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

September 11, 2010, 12:58:37 PM

I agree with you guys for sure. I have leanred SO much about the reality we are living in, it's insanse.

As far as marijuana goes, I agree we should learn all the other ways to use it. The video I posted about hemp oil is absolutely amazing. It can cure cancer on the skin in just DAYS.

May I also suggest vaporizing :lol: It's my favorite. lol, but on a serious note, it is much healthier than smoking and higher THC levels are present, not to mention it's the most effiecient way to ingest it.

Like I said, not saying everyone should start using it. BUT if you have any physicial or emotional issues that you're being treated by a doctor for with medication, I would highly suggest trying it and getting off the meds. They are killing us all slowly (on purpose) if you didn't know...

I can't believe so many of us here like to smoke  :lol: I like to know more about the vaporizing, if you want you can pm me, or if the admins don't mind to put it here, it would benifit more of us, and thats the idea right?

peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

Andrea

September 11, 2010, 04:12:19 PM
Quote from: "Jude"

I can't believe so many of us here like to smoke  :lol: I like to know more about the vaporizing, if you want you can pm me, or if the admins don't mind to put it here, it would benifit more of us, and thats the idea right?

peace

Hey Jude...I'm Canadian and us Canadians love the green!  Not that I speak for all Canadians obviously but I have heard the term "stoned like a Canadian" before, which is kinda funny and true.  :lol:   And it makes sense that so many of us on here smoke it - our minds are more open to all the possibilities!!!!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions